Blind Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Morgane & Aidan share a truth.
1.6k words
4.59
16.4k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anger and humiliation burned through my veins, yet I could not place with whom it was that I was truly angry. It seemed so absurd to be hurt by seeing Aidan and Laurel together. After all, he was nothing to me... or so I told myself. I watched him grow from a boy into a man, marveling at the brilliance of the light and transformation of him. To me, he had been nothing more than a help-mate, caring for my beloved creatures. I took pity on him, wishing for him to accomplish so much more in this world, hence our study lessons.

Even still, it had been years since we had spent time together, pouring over a primer. Only to myself could I admit that even then I loved him, as a boy, but nothing more. The greatness that I saw in him had never diminished, nor had my feelings, yet I had to admit that they had changed dramatically.

The bitter wind beat at my cheeks, stinging them until tears sprung to my eyes. I was grateful for the pain, as it helped dull my embarrassment for having such lustful thoughts concerning one that I had cared for almost as a mother would. Surely, God would exact punishment on me. Just then, the voice of wickedness spoke out from within me. I knew full well that there was no blood between us, and though I felt horrible for the maternal feelings that I once had toward him, my body could no longer see him as a boy. Indeed, judging by his kiss, there was no means by which he could see me as a mother figure. The more I thought about his warm hands holding me close, the more my flesh burned, and the harder I rode.

Xavier was a wild spirit, and for that, William had always loved him. His coat was black as the night around us, his large head thrusting with each stride. We flowed together, each with our chests heaving as we ripped through the darkness. As we entered the woods, branches reached out to me, tearing at my gown and pulling my hair from it's restraint. As each twig ripped at me, I felt nothing but the exhilaration of letting go the troubles that plagued me. All would have remained well, if I had not glanced back long enough to notice the glint of white, another horse in pursuit.

Panic filled me and Xavier fed off of every ounce. Being as hot-blooded as he was, raging, he picked up our pace to break-neck speed. We sailed over one fallen tree after another, as I fearfully buried my hands in his mane. It seemed that no matter how fast we would run, we were never free of the fiend that chased not far behind. Xavier stumbled, yet kept his feet beneath him, all whilst scaring me witless. Sternly, I tucked his head and sat back in the saddle, the shift of my weight cueing him to stop. As we hit a patch of damp leaves, his hindquarters slid from beneath him, and I found myself tumbling from his back.

Though I was thankful to have been going so much slower, it did not stop the pain from lancing through my hip as I landed in a heap on the ground. I gasped and raised my arms to protect my head as the large white horse slid to a stop only a couple feet from where I lay. Aidan left his horse with such speed that all I could do was stare up at him, dazed. A look of sheer panic screamed across his face as he fell to his knees beside me.

"Oh Dear God! Morgane, tell me that you are not hurt!"

For a moment, all I could do was stare up at his beautiful face, marred by fear. 'Twas the first time I had ever heard him call me by my Christian name. His hands roamed my body frantically, searching for broken bones. I could not help it, touched by his great show of concern, I broke down in tears.

"I am well. I really am. How stupid of me to ride out so recklessly... and to scare you so," I sobbed.

Instead of saying another word, he just held me, curled up in his lap. I cried out what seemed to be every last tear within my body. Tired and sore, I pressed my warm forehead into the curve of his neck.

"I do not deserve this," I whispered. "I acted foolishly, and because of that, you could have been hurt also. I don't think that I could have ever forgiven myself... " My words trailed off as his hand cupped my jaw and raised my eyes to his.

Though I could barely see his face in the night, his eyes shown as black pools in the absence of light.

"Do you think that it was ever myself that I worried for? I only ever cared that you were safe. I could see that something had upset you when you left, so I followed you out, hoping to catch you in the garden. I know that I have no place to make demands upon your time, but I had hoped to be a friend to you. "

"I was being childish, like a school girl," I sniffled. "I saw the way that you and Laurel were with each other, and it pained me to watch, especially after our... "

I let my words trail off, suddenly feeling awkward about our heated embrace earlier that morn. As if Aidan knew exactly what I had been thinking of, he gently cupped my chin and raised my face so that I could look up at him.

"I would never hurt you. Do you understand? Through you, only good has entered my life. I have waited so long for you to stop looking upon me as a young boy, and to realize that I could be so much more to you... that we could be so much more for each other. "

"I realize that I could mean nothing to you, except for what labor I provide, but please tell me otherwise. "

He looked down upon me, with such pleading eyes that I felt my heart ache with tenderness for him. Whether he be servant or master, nothing mattered now, but for the fact that he wanted me as much as I yearned for him. With the barest sigh of relief, I nuzzled into his hand that cupped my face. When he lowered his lips to mine, the whole world seemed right again.

As our tongues danced together, it felt as though my very soul was entwining with his. With one last lingering kiss upon my lips, he began trailing kisses lightly upon my jawline, and down my neck. I was grateful for the cover of darkness as I felt a hot flush spread through my body like wildfire. Everywhere that his lips touched, I burned as though branded. My entire body vibrated with desire as I ran my hands through his hair. I gasped when I felt his hands trailing up my waist, to gently cup my breasts, pushing them upwards to swell above my modest gown. His mouth seemed hungry as he devoured my pale flesh, all whilst earnestly searching for my dress' closure at my back. It felt as though I could not catch my breath, and I gasped for air with every touch of his hands and kiss from his lips.

When Aidan had finally worked my bodice free, the cold air hit my body, causing me to cry out in surprise. My breasts, now exposed to the chill air, immediately hardened. My nipples pearled so tight that they ached. With a low groan, nearly inaudible in the wind, Aidan lowered his hot mouth to one of my nipples and began suckling as if he were a starving babe.

I had never felt such a feeling before in my life, and I flooded with so much passion that I felt that I might burst. With each pull of his eager mouth, I became more aware of the effects he was having on me. My body trembled, I felt such all encompassing need. Most astounding though was the feeling of yearning that settled between my thighs, and the wetness that accompanied it. As Aidan fondled and pleasured my tender breasts, I felt as though I might never get enough of his touch, and my feeling reached a painful point when he raised his head from my heaving chest, to look into my eyes.

I was not the only one affected by our closeness. Aidan's eyes shone brightly with passion, his face tight with what almost seemed to be an intense pain. His hands gripped me so tightly that it seemed as though he wanted to climb inside my very own flesh. It was so naive of me to think that so innocently, as it was indeed his deepest need. Though his desire equaled mine, he pulled away.

"Morgane, no matter how much I need you right now, this is not the place. "

He carefully helped me to my feet, and we walked over to where his horse stood grazing.

"We will come and look for Xavier in the morning. It is so dark now that it would be nearly impossible to find him now. "

Together, we rode back home. As I sat sideways across his lap, I leaned into his body, listening to his heart beat strongly against my ear. When we arrived home, I had no knowledge. Somewhere along our ride, I had fallen asleep, nestled in Aidan's arms.

... to be continued.