Blind Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Consummation.
1.7k words
4.7
18.2k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the plea in his face, as he reached up for me. With a carefree smile, I placed my hands on his shoulders and let him lift me down. Instead of catching me in a kiss, as he did last time, he simply settled me to my feet and began scanning the clearing. With purpose, he headed off to a spot where the sun shone brightly. Sinking down to one knee, he put his hand to the earth before looking up at me. He laughed at my quizzical look.

"Oh woman, you don't want to find yourself sitting in a soggy mess do you?"

I joined in the laughter. It felt wonderful to have something to laugh about, especially since the sadness of losing William. Aidan reached up and tugged at my wrist, causing me to land in a giggling fit in his lap.

"Oh you! You are horrible!" I laughed. Aidan settled me next to him and we stretched back into the soft grass, gazing up at the beautiful canopy of trees surrounding us.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, Aidan turned to his side to face me. Carefully plucking a leaf from my hair, he twirled it by its stem before running it down the bridge of my nose. As he ran the golden leaf down across my chin, he said, "Why don't you tell me more about yourself? I know so much about you from our times together, but there is so much more to know."

"Well, I could say the same thing," I threw back with a smile.

"Alright," he countered, "We will both share. I do insist however that you share first."

I couldn't say how long we spent simply laying in the sweet-smelling grass, just talking. The sun was high in the sky, warming us thoroughly, and in such comfort, time was lost.

I watched the animation of his face as he told me of his family, and how they were faring. I wondered at the myriad of emotions that danced across his face as he told me of the times before he came to live with William and me. It was with pure wonder that I looked upon him, a strong boy grown into a hard, but caring man.

After some time, we again settled into silence. Somehow, through our storytelling, we had managed to pull even closer to each other. I closed my eyes and relaxed in the warmth of his body, pressed against my side, his face pressed into my hair. I sighed, unconciously catching Aidan's attention. As my eyelids fluttered closed, I felt his soft lips press gentle kisses to each. With a joyous smile, I opened my eyes to look up at him. Without thinking, I lifted my hands to his face, gently pulling him down to me. I pressed my lips to his and was rewarded with entrance to his sweet mouth. My hands slid through his hair and down his neck as he deepened the kiss. Moving slightly, he slid one of his knees between mine and pressed me gently into the ground. Our tongues slid together in a primal dance, trying valiantly to convey our deepest needs, yet falling short.

I could feel my blood racing through my veins as he pulled his lips from mine. There was a sharp ache in the center of my being, and I felt as though it was driving me to devour the glorious man before me. As he trailed kisses down my neck, I fought with the buttons of his shirt until they finally gave way, the first couple ripping free of the fabric. He groaned against my hot skin as I slid my hands across his bare chest.

As he continued to blaze hot kisses along my flesh, I could feel the need within me rising, causing me to writhe beneath him. With every movement, I could feel the hardness of his organ pressing into my hip. Aidan quickly unlaced the back of my gown and bared my breasts. With a groan, he settled his hot mouth onto my tight nipples. The feeling was so intense that I arched my back, pressing my breasts harder into his warmth. When he lightly nipped my tender bud, I bucked, grinding my hip into his hardness. With urgency, he pushed at my dress, freeing my body. When my camisole refused to slide free, he clenched it in both hands and tore it from my body.

In mere moments, my gown rested in a puddle next to us, and Aidan grasped my hips in his firm hands as he rolled onto his back. I felt awkward, suddenly finding myself naked, with my body exposed to the elements, and his eyes.

"Oh Morgane," he moaned, "You are so beautiful. What did I do to warrant such a gift from heaven....."

His words felt like warm velvet running along my skin, and I felt as though my heart would surely leap from my chest. I leaned forward and kissed him, hoping to convey my most tender feelings. When my breasts came to rest on his chest, my passions were doubly renewed. The light covering of hair upon his chest teased my nipples to the point of pain. I felt such raw need that I had no choice but to let go of my inhibitions and follow instinct.

Slowly, I trailed kisses down his jaw and neck, claiming victory with his every sigh and moan. I slid down his body, tracing wet trails across his chest, until I found his nipples. Taking his example, I circled my tongue around his nipples until they hardened beneath my touch. With playfulness, I lightly nipped at them before continuing on my journey.

I continued to bathe him with kisses as I worked my way down his abdomen, placing a special kiss at his belly button. When I reached his trousers, I quickly released their fastening, and carefully slid them from his body. As I dragged the material over his hips, he arched his back to give me clearance, and thrusted his beautiful phallus toward me. I slid his trousers free and continued with my ministrations.

Softly, I ran my tongue down the trail of soft golden hairs, eliciting deep moans from my lover. When I came in contact with his passion, I was amazed. I had never actually seen William's private areas, and honestly had no knowledge of what a man looked like. Aidan was hard, and I could feel him throbbing when I took him in my hands.

He was like nothing I had ever seen. The shaft of his passion was flushed bright red from the swelling beneath my hands. At the tip of him was a head that resembled a mushroom, and was topped with a pearl of clear liquid. My curiosity got the better of me, and I leaned down to lick the pearl from his throbbing phallus. Aidan leaned his head back with his eyes closed. I could feel his body throbbing below me, and could hear the soft moans slipping through his lips as I placed soft kisses on his most tender flesh. The sounds of his passion made me wild. I slipped the head of him into my mouth and circled my tongue around it. I was rewarded with Aidan burying his hands in my hair, freeing it from its confines as he moaned. With more confidence, I took him into my mouth as far as I could. I ran my tongue up and down his length, and sucked at him until he suddenly pulled me up to him for a passionate kiss.

Aidan's hands roamed my body as his tongue invaded my mouth. I gasped softly as his hands slid down my hips to grasp my bared bottom, before one of his hands slid lower. My thighs were damp with womanly need. His fingers were gentle as they stroked the soft petals of my flower. Our kiss deepened, as though he were reaching for my very soul. His fingers slid across my sensitive flesh and found my nub, rubbing lightly over the tender bud, causing my knees to shake. I thought that I would surely lose myself and fall upon him.

"Aidan," I moaned, before my legs gave way and I found my wetness pressed against the heat of his erection. With a moan, he thrust his hips up, rubbing himself against me, teasing both of us. Boldly, I reached for him and began to slowly lower myself down upon him. As his head entered me, it hurt at first, but with only a little burning sensation. I kept sliding down, eliciting a moan with every inch of him that I engulfed. I gasped as I settled on him completely. His warm hands reached up and caressed my breasts as I began to slowly move on his hard flesh.

After just a couple of moments, Aidan forcefully grabbed my hip, pinning me to his groin. With his other hand in my hair, he held me to him as he rolled me onto my back. He was more wild than any creature I had ever seen, his eyes, his chest heaving. As he settled his weight on me, I wrapped my legs around him.

Slowly he began thrusting into my welcoming body. With every thrust, his body would grind against mine, sending sparks of electricity through my sensitive nub. I could not contain myself and I began grasping at his buttocks, pulling him deeper inside of me. My breath mingled with his as we panted. With his every thrust, I lifted myself to meet him, the urgency of our bodies pushing us on.

My body was hot, his passion racing inside of me, our bodies building up to something. Within moments, I knew what it was. My body pulled at him, begging for more. Suddenly, I felt a building of fire inside me. I buried my face in his neck, kissing and biting at the salty skin. Passion's flame licked from inside of me and sent me to the stars whilst grasping at my lover. My whole body clenched as I raked my nails down his back and whispered his name. As if driven on by my ecstacy, he plunged into me with an animal's lust. As my body clenched him, he released a loud groan and thrust himself deep within me, allowing my tender walls to milk him of his seed.

To keep from crushing me, he settled to my side and pulled me into his arms. I slid my leg over his hip and snuggled as close as I could. Just before I drifted off to sleep, I heard him whisper softly, "I love you".

...to be continued.