Blind Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Sophie opens up and makes a request.
917 words
4.68
19k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***I know this is short, but the next chapter will make up for it, I promise. Thank you to all those who've read, rated and commented, I deeply appreciate it. However, if you're going to send nasty reviews, have the balls not to do it anonymously.***

----------------------------------------------

Several weeks had passed since the incident at Mike's house, and Sophie still hadn't been able to bring herself to talk about it with Daniel. He knew now beyond a shadow of a doubt that Mike had done something to Sophie that night, a thought that filled him with pure rage. Though Sophie had said nothing, her body had said everything; every time he and Sophie began to get closer physically, she would pull away from him, even if she didn't realize it.

He didn't want to push the issue, but there was only so long his patience could last - the constant on-and-off nature of their physical relationship was driving him insane. He decided that if Sophie wouldn't say anything tonight, he would bring it up and hopefully get her to open up to him.

------------------------------------------------

As her English teacher droned on about the analysis of the Shakespeare sonnet the class was studying, Sophie chewed her lip distractedly.

Although she usually loved English class, she'd been having issues focusing lately as thoughts of Daniel ran through her mind.

She knew she had to tell him, but she didn't know how. Her greatest fear though, was that his patience would give out and he would end things with her, and though she knew in her heart of hearts that Daniel was a far better person than Mike could ever hope to be, she could not silence the evil voice in the back of her mind that whispered that maybe, just maybe, Daniel would sympathize with Mike, would think her a cock-tease as well.

As the bell rang, she pushed away her darker thoughts, steeling her resolve to go find Daniel and tell him they needed to talk.

-------------------------------------------------

Later that afternoon, Daniel found himself back in Sophie's room. The tone of her voice when she'd asked to talk to him indicated that she was finally ready to open up to him, which relieved him greatly. He had his dream girl, now he wanted them to be as happy as they could be.

He sat on the side of her bed, waiting for her to begin.

'Soph?' he asked, gently, and heard the sharp intake of her breath as she shakily replied, "yeah?"

"You ready to talk?"

Come on Sophie, you can do this.

She inhaled again, steadying her nerves, and then she began to speak, the words pouring out of her without her really realizing what she was saying.

"Remember that night when I called, crying? Well, I'd been at Mike's and I know you tried to warn me, and I should have listened, but he...we were kissing, and I know I probably shouldn't have been such a tease, but he got angry, and he started to touch me and grab me and oh my god, Daniel, I was so scared..."

"Then what happened?" Daniel's voice came out as a low growl as his arm tightened protectively around Sophie's waist. The knowledge that that bastard had laid his hands on Sophie, his Sophie, and hurt her so badly in the process consumed him with thoughts of murderous revenge.

'He...he tried to undo my jeans, and he couldn't, and I don't know how it happened, but I think I hit him somehow, and the next thing I knew he was swearing at me, but he wasn't pinning me down anymore, so I ran...I have no idea if he followed me, I was terrified he was right behind me, and when I finally stopped, that's when I called you, and I'm so glad you came. I was such a bitch to you, and you still came.'

At this, Sophie lost the remnants of her composure and the tears began to fall quickly down her cheeks. Daniel pulled her in towards him, using his thumb to gently wipe away her tears, kissing her cheeks softly, while trying to calm her down.

Once she had stopped sobbing, he turned her face towards his, for even though he couldn't look into her eyes, he wanted her to be able to see his face as he spoke to her.

"Soph, listen to me. Mike is a bastard. A slimy, no-good, scum of the earth bastard. It doesn't matter what you were doing with him, no man ever has the right to touch you if you don't want to be touched. Him telling you you were being a tease was his way of excusing his asshole tendencies."

"Do you mean you don't think I'm a tease?"

The timidity and fright in her voice ripped through Daniel's heart.

"No. Don't you ever think that, at least not in a bad way. Soph, you are beautiful, and you are perfect, and if I could do anything to erase the memory of what that bastard did to you, I would do it in a heartbeat."

She pondered this thought for a moment.

"Actually, there is," she replied, softly.

"What is it? I'll do anything if you think it'll help."

Daniel knew there must be a smile tugging at her lips, for he heard it in her voice, but that didn't stop his body from responding with an instant hard-on when she leaned in and whispered into his ear:

"Touch me."