Blind Lust

Story Info
Brigit's temporary poor vision leads to an unwanted surprise.
2.8k words
4.38
59.6k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,262 Followers

This had not been Brigit's year. For starters the pretty thirty-four-year-old had been laid off at work, then her diabetes had gone out of control, causing her to have to change insulin and other medications to try to get it back to normal. And she had even been diagnosed with high blood pressure, which added another medication. As if all that wasn't stressful enough for her, only a week after beginning her new job she had a car accident and banged her head, knocking her out and giving her a concussion. Worse, when she awoke she had lost her eyesight.

Fortunately the doctors had told her that the loss of vision was likely a temporary condition brought on by the head injury and made worse by her uncontrolled diabetes and blood pressure. It was believed that her vision would return in a few days, but it had taken nearly a week before she began seeing light. Even now, two weeks following the accident, she could still see only a blur. She could make out shapes, but not details. Still, the doctor had assured her that her vision would probably be back to normal within another two-to-five days.

Brigit was thankful for her husband Brian. He had been there to take care of her the entire time. Today was the first day that he had gone back to work, and only then after being assured by Brigit that should could make her way around the house without accident.

Brian and Brigit had been married for seven years now. While he had gotten around in his youth, Brigit had been more reserved. She didn't lose her virginity until she was nineteen. And other than one year in college when she dated four different men, she had never been one to sleep around. Other than those four, she had only dated, and slept with, one other man before meeting Brian.

When Brian met the pretty, short, brown-eyed girl with long brown hair and a slender 34-B, 22, 34 body, he quickly fell for her.

Brigit wanted to do something special for Brian after the way he had been caring for her. He even refused to have sex when she offered it, out of concern for causing her further injury. Although she did hear him masturbating a couple times in the bathroom.

One thing that Brian had often asked her to do, which she had always refused, was to masturbate in front of him. Brigit could never bring herself to do that. She did masturbate. She even had her favorite vibrator hidden in the nightstand, but to do that in front of anyone was just too embarrassing to consider. But today she was planning to do just that. After all, since all she could really see was a blurred image of Brian, then she wouldn't have to see his face as he watched her enjoying this intimate act.

So there she was, pacing the bedroom, naked as a jaybird, holding her thin, red, vibrator in her hand as she waited for Brian to get home.

Brigit walked to the bedroom window and saw something moving outside by the garage. She smiled when she realized that Brian must have left work early. Now she wouldn't have to wait as long. She stood in the window, fully aware that Brian could see her from the waist up when he looked. She ran her fingers along the window and released the latch and opened it up. Waiving the vibrator she called out, "Hurry up and get in here so you can watch me use this, honey!" Then she cautiously made her way to the bed and lay sideways across it, spreading her legs wide so that her pussy would be in full view when he entered the doorway. Once in place, she turned the vibrator on and began to slowly rub it against her clit.

Outside, Jimmy Williams looked at his friend in utter surprise. "Did you see that, Ted?"

"Fuck yeah I did." Ted replied. "That was Mrs. Marshall totally naked."

Jimmy Williams and Ted Jones were nineteen-year-old friends who lived in a few blocks over. They had friends who lived on this street, including one who lived next door to Brigit and Brian. They had stopped by to see if he was home, and upon discovering no one there Ted had decided to sneak into Brigit's yard to take a piss behind the garage. That was why she had seen only one image standing by the detached garage when she had looked out.

"She just told us to come watch her play with that vibrator." Ted said as he began walking to the side door.

"I heard she lost her eyesight." Jimmy cautioned. "Maybe she doesn't know who we are."

Ted didn't care. "Blind or not, I want to see her up close."

The two young men tried the door and were pleased to find it unlocked. Once inside they quickly made their way up the stairs and then silently entered the bedroom.

Brigit saw the shadowy image of who she believed to be Brian in the doorway. Even blurred beyond recognition she decided not to look at him. Instead she closed her eyes and said, "Don't say a word, just watch and enjoy."

Jimmy and Ted stood side-by-side watching as Brigit Marshall used her vibrator on her pussy, bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm. Both of them reached for their smart phones and began filming the erotic scene before them.

Brigit felt her body beginning to climax. She smiled knowing that Brian would be rock hard watching her as she squirmed back and forth on the bed. "Don't jack off, babe; I want you to stick that hard cock in me when I'm finished."

As Brigit began moaning in self pleasure she could not believe that she was actually doing this. Never before had she dared to let someone see her pleasuring herself. The thought of being so exposed was embarrassing yet arousing at the same time. She arched her back and held the vibrator in place as she orgasmed. The fingers of her left hand toyed with her large, swollen, sensitive, left nipple as she came for the two men, who continued to watch in awed silence.

After cumming Brigit turned off the vibrator and said, "Come over here and lick my pussy before you fuck me."

Ted wasted no time. He paused recording and thrust his phone into his pants pocket and rushed to lie on the side of the bed between Brigit's sexy legs and buried his face in her wet pussy. Jimmy continued recording as his friend began licking the older woman on the bed.

Brigit squirmed with delight as Ted's tongue began caressing her swollen love bud. It wasn't long before she was in the throws of her second orgasm. She cried out with pleasure as she came, expecting her lover to stop licking and climb atop her as was usually the case when they made love. But this time the licking continued. Now, with her clit ultra sensitive to stimulation Brigit tried to nudge the man she thought was Brian away from her pussy.

"Stop, I can't take it any more." She said, opening her eyes as she spoke. It was then that she saw the image of someone else standing in the room. "What the fuck? Brian, who the fuck is in here with you?"

"Who the fuck is Brian?" Ted paused long enough to ask.

At the sound of the unfamiliar voice coming from between her legs Brigit began to panic, "Who are you? What the hell are you doing in my house?"

"You told us to come in and watch you, so we did." Ted replied.

Brigit attempted to wrestle free as Ted grasped her wrists and held her in place. "I thought you were my husband. Don't touch me you assholes!"

Ted called out to Jimmy, "Quit filming and help hold her down."

As Jimmy slipped his phone onto the holster on his belt and rushed around the foot of the bed, Brigit said, "Oh my god, you're not recording this are you?"

"We filmed your entire masturbation exhibition for us, sweetheart." Ted informed her.

Brigit tried to break free, but Jimmy was now holding her arms tightly while Ted gripped her legs and dove his tongue into her pussy. She was horrified at the thought of playing with herself for these two strangers, and knowing that they had a video of it that could be shared with others was beyond humiliating. But even worse was the fact that this man was once again licking her ultra sensitive clit and threatening to bring her to another forced orgasm. She pleaded with him to stop, not just because she couldn't bare the thought of being used by a complete stranger, but also because she couldn't take the stimulation any longer. As she climaxed again her stomach contracted and her body spasmed out of control. Brigit gasped loudly as the pleasurable waves tortured her senses beyond anything she had ever experienced before.

Ted finally stopped licking her pussy and stood up and began unfastening his pants. When Jimmy saw this he said, "Let me eat her out before you fuck her."

"Fine." Ted agreed and he hurried to take Jimmy's place holding Brigit down while his buddy climbed over the bed and lowered between Brigit's legs and began licking her pussy.

"Oh fuck, not again. I can't take it!" Brigit cried out as Jimmy began licking her. She resumed struggled, and begging, in hopes of getting this ordeal to end, but it seemed that the more she did, and the more she climaxed against her will, the more excited these two men became.

Ted could wait no longer. He undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. He then slid his boxer shorts down and stepped out of both. With Brigit's head now hanging slightly over the side of the bed, and her mouth open as she gasped in yet another orgasm, he found it easy to slip his cock between her lips.

Brigit was startled when she felt Ted's cock in her mouth. She tried to turn her head but he was already thrusting in and out of her mouth before she fully knew what was happening.

Seeing his friend fucking Brigit's pretty face, Jimmy likewise removed his pants and underwear, and then climbed onto the bed, holding Brigit's legs up to his shoulders as he guided his stiff cock between her legs. Feeling it rubbing her pussy Brigit began bouncing her hips up and down in hopes of preventing him access, but Jimmy leaned closer, holding her more still as he began pressing inside of her.

"No, don't fuck me!" Brigit cried out, though her words were badly muffled by the cock invading her mouth.

She found herself trapped with a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth and unable to do anything about it. This was the ultimate humiliation for Brigit: Being fucked by two total strangers that she had unwittingly invited into her home. And worse, she had no idea who they were. She might run into them in the neighborhood on a regular basis and have no idea that they were the guys who used her like this. Knowing that they would be able to recall the image and memories of doing this to her, and have video of her masturbating, was mortifying.

Then she began to orgasm again. "Oh fuck no, don't let me cum on his cock." She pleaded silently, but there was no stopping her body's response, and cum she did. Brigit shook uncontrollably as her climax rocked her from head to toe.

"Damn, she's enjoying the hell out of this." Jimmy said as he felt her pussy contracting around his cock as she came. Now it was his turn. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum."

"No, don't cum inside me!" Brigit attempted to call out, but there was no use as Jimmy was not about to pull out now. "Yes!" He cried as he began cumming in her pussy.

Brigit could feel his thrusts deepen and grow quicker as he began shooting his cum inside of her. He continued pumping his load into her, fucking her long after finishing, not wanting to remove his cock from her warm, wet, pussy.

Then Ted began to cum. He groaned loudly and shoved his cock into the back of her throat. Brigit felt his thick, warm, sperm coating the back of her mouth and had no choice but to swallow the salty fluid that seemed to never quit spewing into her mouth.

Finally he too had been pleasured enough to pull his cock out of her mouth. Only then did Jimmy slide out of her pussy. Brigit assumed that her ordeal was over, until she heard Ted say, "Well I need to wait a few minutes before I'm ready for my turn in your pussy, so let's play with the vibrator for a bit."

"No, fuck no!" Brigit yelled as she tried to get up, only to be restrained by the two men.

As Jimmy held her legs, Ted grabbed the vibrator lying on the bed and turned it on. He reached down and began rubbing it between Brigit's legs. While leaning over he began licking her left nipple.

Seeing this, Jimmy climbed up and began licking her right nipple.

Brigit cursed beneath her breath. She had very sensitive nipples, even more so now after multiple orgasms. Now she had both of them being stimulated simultaneously with her overused clit. As a result she was forced to orgasm almost immediately, yet the vibrations did not stop.

Brigit could not tell how long she was forced to endure this. Two tongues on her nipples and a vibrator on her pussy bringing her to endless—almost painful—orgasms to the point that she believed she would pass out. She actually would have welcomed unconsciousness under the circumstances.

Finally the tormenting vibrator was pulled away from her pussy. Brigit, now soaked with sweat, lay exhausted on the bed. The two men lifted her up and turned her around, placing her on her hands and knees as Ted took his turn fucking her pussy. Jimmy then raised her head to face him and shoved his cock into her waiting mouth.

Brigit somewhat bobbed her head on his shaft, but mostly let the stranger fuck her face as she involuntarily thrust her hips back against the other man's cock as it pounded her pussy. She imagined the times that she had fantasized about being between two men just as was happening now, but this was just not right. Although she could not deny that her body had been pleased beyond imagination, even if it was to the point of being unbearable. And then it happened again... another fucking orgasm.

Ted and Jimmy was so caught up in their own lust that they did not notice that Brigit was cumming between them, or that she was now suddenly fucking and sucking back. Both men were pushing closer to climax and could not wait to fill the pretty older woman with their seed one more time.

It was Jimmy who came first, shooting his cum into Brigit's mouth as she gulped down ever last drop and continued sucking him until he had to withdraw, understanding only a tiny bit about the sensitivity factor that had been overwhelming Brigit for so long now.

Ted held on to Brigit's hips, driving his cock into her harder and harder as she thrust back against him in mid climax. Then he began pumping his cum into her pussy, shouting out his pleasure as he came inside her.

When he finished and pulled out of her, Brigit crumpled onto the bed, completely worn out. She listened in silence as the two men dressed, bragging the entire time about how much they had enjoyed fucking her senseless. Brigit was ashamed at having ended up enjoying it so much at the end. Though she had been tricked, and forced, to fuck two strange men, she knew that there was a part of her that would remember this fondly, and for that she felt guilty. Still, she worried about not knowing who they were and wondered if she could ever face any men in the neighborhood again without wondering if they were the ones who had used her so. And she prayed that they would keep the video private.

Brigit realized that she was alone. She looked up and saw no one in the bedroom. Then she ran to the window and saw nobody in the yard. She wasn't sure how long they had been gone or where they had went. Then it hit her... she could see. All of this heightened arousal within her body had somehow helped to clear her vision. She didn't know how, but she welcomed it. She just wished it had happened before accidentally calling two strangers into her room... or did she?

PAS
PAS
4,262 Followers