Blind Man's Bluff

Story Info
A game with a twist.
1.1k words
3.72
78.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its 11.30pm on New Years Eve and the party is swinging; everyone's in good cheer or maybe "spirit" would be a more accurate description? The wine and beers are flowing freely, Tina has just spilt a champagne cocktail all down her pushed it breasts in her black wonder bra and some guy is eagerly obliging to clean it off with his tongue he pulls her top down to taste lower as her eyes roll back with the pleasure. I smile to myself as I feel someone approach behind me.

"Anyone for blind mans bluff?" I here a smooth silky voice enquire, before I have time to answer a scarf is tied over my eyes and I'm being spun around and around. My head swirls as the alcohol makes me even more disoriented I feel big strong hands on my shoulders and hear laughter as people scurry to hide. I close my eyes and my other senses take over. I smell someone close by, they smell of sweet clean smelling aftershave.

I trip over my feet and stumble, the anonymous hands steady me and whisper to me "please find me". I tilt my head on one side and follow the inviting voice, the sooner I find someone the quicker the game will end or so I thought? I walk with my hands outstretched not knowing the layout of the room, this is a colleagues house and I have never visited before drunk or sober. I feel my way along the sofa, the male voice taunts me, I wonder to myself if I know this person?

I reach the wall and turn leaning my back against it for support, it feels cold against my naked skin as I'm only wearing a little black tight fitting shoe stringed number, I am aware of my breathing I can feel my breasts heaving in my black smooth cupped bra, and I now remember that I didn't wear any knickers oh no what if I fall? I slip along the wall until I feel a closed door. I reach for the handle and to my surprise it levers from the other side?

A hand reaches for me; the palm is soft to my touch as it closes firmly around my wrist I giggle but the giggle turns to fear as I'm dragged from one room into another smaller one, a cloakroom maybe? The sounds of music and laughter fade away and all I can hear are the sounds of two people breathing hard. I move to unmask my eyes but my hands are torn away before I can remove the blindfold.

Both my wrists are in his grip as he tells me "be quiet". Scared I wonder what he has planned. I hear him unbuckle his belt and drag if free from the loops in his jeans he asks me "Are you going to be a good girl?" I swallow hard as he marches me deeper into the confined room. Towards the back of the room is a chair I think he is going to make me sit but quite the opposite! He places my hands in the seat making bend over my arse tilted in the air, my legs tremble with the unknown of what is to be expected.

He tells me he is going to cake his cock out, I panic and whimper thinking he is going to rape me, but he just releases the pressure on his semi hard cock by unbuttoning his fly. I sigh in relief but all too soon. He lifts my dress slowly and my face flushes hot with the embarrassment of being discovered that my pussy is naked and aroused. Obvious trickles of desire coat my pussy lips. I shrink inwardly as he comments on my state of undress. Its then that I remember the belt, but it's too late thwack it rips into my skin just below my naked cheeks at the top of my thighs, "Jesus" I cry out, it stings, before I can stand up straight he warns me not to move. A second lash is braced upon me and I tell myself I hate this, but do I? My pussy is singing I feel my juices building up inside. He comes nearer I can feel the warmth of his naked midriff, as he walks his jeans shuffle to the floor, dragging.

He strokes my bare bum tracing a line over the red marks on my skin. His hand feels cool compared to my burning arse but I'm not here for my pleasure that is apparent by what he does next. He rubs his cock over my wet lips and wipes his shaft on me before proceeding to roll back the foreskin on his swollen cock. He groans as he wanks himself on my arse, slapping his helmet on me, standing close so that he rests between my cheeks his sack soft next to my pussy.

I can't believe how arousing this feels even though I myself am not being stimulated. Suddenly he grabs my hair and pulls me closer to him, calls me a wanton bitch. He slips his cock under my pussy and pushes my thighs together with his hands so his cock is trapped between the softness of my thighs as he mock fucks me his skin rolling back and forth over my hood as he rubs my clit. He reaches inside my bra and pinches my nipple hard. I scream aloud through gritted teeth as my orgasm reaches its pinnacle and I cum on his cock, my pussy flexing and oozing cream.

He tells me, "You're a bad girl," feeling his pre-cum sticky between my legs as it mingles with my juices he can't resist the urge to cum either; I hold the tip of his cock I want to feel him ejaculate through my fingers. With one final shove he releases his load, his balls shrink up tight under my arse and his shaft thickens noticeably and goes rock hard as he twitches and pumps his semen. I can smell him it is so horny. He slaps my arse and bites my neck as we stand together. Then he pulls up his trousers and is gone.

Standing alone I tidy myself up wiping my hands and pussy on the blindfold. I reach the door and open it to the sound of Big Ben chiming Midnight while searching the room for the face of my secret spanker. I smile. Happy New Year whoever you are and may I keep you my New Years Resolution? Do you dare reveal yourself to me?