Blind Man's Bluff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then took her in the missionary position, prick firmly up her pussy and four fingers up her arse, pumping hard, as I fucked I told her to imagine that her darling Dan was fucking her cunt whilst her new lover Bill was pumping her arse with his mighty weapon.

"How do you like to pricks in you at the same time Slut?"

"Oh please don't treat me like that, we are only having a game, don't be horrid to me. You can screw me any way you want but don't be nasty to me PLEASE!"

"Get on all fours Bitch!"

She got on all fours and I took my prick out of her Pussy, leaving my bunched fingers in her arse-hole, the idea being that compared to my prick Dan's monster would feel a lot fatter, so the hand frig should cover our tracks.

Dan slipped beside me and aimed the bulbous head of his straining dick at her occupied hole, as I withdrew my four finger plus thumb dick head, her bum hole remained agape, the muscles completely open( and they would have to be with what was aimed at them),the purple head pressed against the opening and he slowly inserted it into the well lubricated tunnel, she gasped "That's hurting me, its getting bigger every time you put it in me, for pity sake go slow with it"

The shaft was now disappearing into her arse, Dan holding back so as not to upset her with the stretching he was giving her tight, little sedans, inch by inch he fed it into her, slow but sure, the pink hole was straining to accommodate the girth of his huge weapon, and finally it was all in and he began small withdrawal and return thrusts, she moaned with a mixture of exquisite pain and deep pleasure.

I was aghast that she could take it all without tears and complaints, soon he was picking up both his speed and the depth and force of his thrusts, she was groaning with pleasure now that her hole had widened to take the whole length and girth of taught muscle.

"Say Thank you Dan for buggering me " I told her, as the slurping and farting noises of her sodomising grew louder.

"I'm cumming again, Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck me harder Dan! I'm cumming again, fuck my hole deeper and as hard as you like"

She shuddered to her climax as he fucked her hard and fast up her hidden passage., he could not hold on any longer and began shooting his load hard into her, gasping ,he pumped, and pumped till jism began running down both her thighs.

This was not the plan but what the hell, we would have to work with it, I signalled Dan to pull out so we could swap- but he shook his head and continued to shoot spurt after spurt into her fundament.

I could not see how we were going to get to the next part of the plan (the DP) with him unloading all and I hadn't cum yet, and I am supposed to be pretending to be him.

I was nearly on the point of cumming, so I signalled Dan to pull out and leave the bed, as he pulled out I shouted, I have too much for one hole, get on your back fast.

His rampant tool made a plopping sound as it was pulled from her streaming hole, a squirt of jism sprayed her tummy as she turned, I quickly lay on top of her slamming my cock into her hairless pussy, I was not yet cumming but gave the body movements of some one who was, and sure enough within a few thrusts I was pumping my load into her twat, soon that began to overflow too and she screamed into yet another orgasm.

Bill was retreating still spurting cum, and wanking his tool as he made for the door.

I pulled out and began spraying her face, tits, stomach, and finally got it into her mouth, still pumping large creamy spurts, she swallowed, coughed, spluttered, and swallowed some more.

"Where the hell did it all come from?" she exclaimed as she finally swallowed the last mouthful of steaming jism.

"You are such an exciting bitch that you made me produce in gallons, and also I never ever had such a big cock."

"You're telling me, my arse is still stretched to buggery after you , you fucking maniac. You hurt me you hit me you abused me BUT I have never had such a good fucking."

"Go take a shower and I'll have you one more time you lovely slut"

"Lets see if old Bill can get it up again before dinner"

Completely dishevelled to trotted to the bathroom, cocking her arse as she went through the door "I have a few tricks that will bring him to life pretty dam quick- they always worked before and will again. As for me I only ever want to be fucked whilst blind folded and by some friend of yours with a huge cock and a supply of cum that never ends"

I told her I was going for a relax one more time in the hot tub, and would be back as her new lover Bill in half an hour.

Bill was waiting for me on the terrace "Sorry mate couldn't hold it, that tight little arse with it's grip all along the length of my tool did for me- I have never had such a great fuck-normally I can hold it to order but she made me too excited and that body of hers, those tits, that pert arse, her pink little arse hole and the shaved little pussy-too much for my self control, not a hope of holding it back one more second. So what's plan B?"

"I'll start off as before, pretending to be you, I'll hand over to you once I've got it in her arse for a while, then you go to ATM, at which point she is going to KNOW that something is up, once she gets that huge prick head in her mouth shell twig she's been had in every sense of the word. At that point you'll have your dick in her mouth or in her pussy-try for the pussy, that way I'll bugger her from the back. That way we'll have a real double penetration, and if she's HOT, which I'm sure she will be on previous performance, she'll go along with it and we can fuck her brains out!

A glass or two of champagne later, I went back into our room, she was putting on the blind fold as I arrived and in her best sluttish voice she purred" OK Bill do your worst or your best but do it to me hard and deep anywhere you please, but take it easy on my arse it's red raw from the last reaming you gave it you savage bastard!"

I took her romantically in the classic missionary position fucking deeply and slowly binging her quickly to the boil and her first orgasm, I knew that Bill would do his loss of control number on me once he got in her rectum and started his deep fucking of her from behind.

The plan was for him to follow me, by fucking her in the arse for a while and then put his prick strait from her bum hole into her mouth for an ATM.

At that point she MUST cop on that we have been fucking her in turns all afternoon, and then we would double penetrate her , with or without her agreement, and try to cum at the same time first in our chosen hole and then on her face and in her mouth. Lovely way to treat your wife on holiday!

I continued with my Bill impersonation, withdrawing my dripping prick from her cunt I told her suck it before I fucked her arse with it. She complied without complaint, sensually licking and sucking my knob while wanking the shaft.

She and I positioned our selves for the anal shafting of her tender arse-bud at that point I moved aside to allow Bills huge purple prick head to touch her, by now, dark pink arse pucker.

Without too much warm=up he began to shove the livid gland into her offended bum, she whimpered but to no avail he shoved its gross width and length deep in her fundament. She groaned as he began to ream her arse deeply and roughly, just as I thought she might call a halt she began to climax, as soon as she came he removed the huge prick from her arse and swiftly pressed it against her unwilling lips, forcing it inside her mouth roughly, I told her to start cleaning before it went into cunt service.

She pulled it out and sucking the top declared that it was bigger than the one she had sucked earlier,

I told her it was going in her cunt NOW- big small or medium.

Bill lay on his back and flipping her on top of him he impaled her slippery pussy on the mighty shaft

In a flash I had my stiff prick at her sore bum hole and with on thrust was in up to my balls

"What the fuck?"

"WHO'S IN MY ARSE?"

"Who's in my pussy"

"Who is fucking me?"

"What's going on you bastards?"

She pulled off the blind fold, and turning first to see who had invaded her arse she spat at me "You lousy bastard, having me raped in both holes and slapping me and making me lick my own shit, and letting your best friend fuck the hell out of me with his huge thing, and hurting my arse-you shit."

All the while she was giving me abuse Bill was fucking a way as hard and deep as he could, I could feel his stout stiff prick running the length of mine through the membrane that separates the colon from the vagina.

It began to excite me and I began to fuck her arse as hard as I could, she turned on Bill and began telling him what a shit he was as well, but the two pricks fucking her two holes was too distracting and she began to fuck back against our invading dicks, next thing we knew she was having a huge orgasm, cumming in torrents over both of us.

All three of us set about our various jobs to great effect, I felt the tingle of my orgasm in my balls and shouted at bill to cum too so we could double penetrate and double cum in her slick holes.

He gave a grunt and began pumping his creamy jism deep in her cunt, I was totally preoccupied getting my cum as far up her arse as I could, and she at that point just wanted to be fucked to death.

After emptying our balls into her we collapsed either side of her, waiting for the abuse that was sure to follow, none came, she was awake but silent, she knelt on the bed and taking Bills now flaccid prick in her hand she pulled back its heavy foreskin and with a sly smile began to lick its bulbous head. Between licks she looked at me and said "You get NOTHING! You set up this dirty little trick, you had me fucked and buggered, slapped and hurt. HE IS GOING TO GET A BLOW JOB BECAUSE-I THINK HIS HUGE THICK PRICK IS AMAZING!I think I'm in love with his dick-head, its so big and fat and strong. You ,Dan ,may just get a wank from time to time, as the architect of my rape no more fucks for you, and you can stay away from my arse as well.

Her ministrations were bearing fruit, Bills prick was growing to its oversized best, the angry looking purple head had its skin pulled all the way back so she could lick its circumference and nibble its head wanking the shaft till he began to breath in shorter breaths-"Bravo Bill ready to cum again so soon!"

She sucked , nibbled, licked. And wanked till he cried out and the first string of thick cum hit her full in the face, she sucked the mighty head into her mouth and swallowed every drop of his offering. She nuzzled his prick, fondling his balls and slyly looking me in the eye, she enquired "Jealous?"

"You fucking bet" I replied watching her make love to his big soft dick.

She laughed, and taking my prick in both hands she gave the head a sensuous French kiss, sucking hard at the end to begin its stiffening and wakening

"Thank you for the best sex ever, you not only can fuck the daylights out of me any time you like, you can bugger me, you can watch me getting buggered, or fucked, or both, by one or more people with you participating or not. You are a shit, but I love you, and fancy you rotten. Now I have to concentrate on blowing you just like your pal .

Lecherously she set about my cock slurping and sucking, toying with my balls, stroking my shaft, till I felt the orgasm coming, as my breath shortened she sat astride me and at the moment I began to spurt she slid my cock into her rectum, slamming up and down on my shaft, milking my cum into her arse, and planting a wet prick flavoured kiss on my astonished lips.

And to think this was the first day of our holiday.

The rest of the week was going to be interesting!

12