Blind Man's Bluff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on then, Cindy," (Cindy... nice one, Pen) "What the hell are you doing?"

"Shhh..." If only you knew, matey. I mounted the bed and knelt between his legs. And carried on where Penny had finished. His fly was already open. I ran my hands across his abdomen and felt him respond. His cock was already erect. From what I could feel, it was pretty respectable - bigger than mine anyway.

"Give it to me, baby. Let's see if you're as good as your promises." Yeah?

I unbuckled his belt and top trouser button and got him to lift his arse while I slid his trousers down around his thighs. I teased him for a moment or two through his cotton boxer shorts.

"Ooh, baby... so you're going to prick tease me now?"

I gave him a reprimanding slap on his right thigh. "Shhh!"

"You're the silent type, eh? Just make sure you make some noise when you're doing it for real. I like to hear that sucking sound. That really turns me on."

I slid his boxers down and looked at the prize. Yes, a nice cock if I wasn't very much mistaken. Nice light brown hue, scarlet crested. That was some fucking fireman's helmet too, from what I could make out. Jesus. I fondled him and felt his body move to my touch. It was fascinating and exciting seeing my varied caresses affecting him in different ways. I felt a sense of power that was different to the feeling of power one might feel over a woman. A man was meant to be strong, macho, but even in the hands of another man he could be reduced to putty, a compliant blob at one's tender mercy if handled the right way. I caressed his cock a few times, not quite a slow wank. I'm lucky enough to have soft hands. That's what comes of being stuck behind a desk all one's working life.

And then I was down on him, just as Donna Summer was singing: "Ooh, love to love you, baby... I took the swollen tip between my lips and flicked my tongue across the sweet little eye... sweet with pre-cum that is. This was so fucking wild. I had such a bleedin' hard-on, it was painful.

But there was an unexpected quality about matey's prick... a kind of familiar taste and odour. It wasn't off-putting; it made it all the more horny if anything. But I thought no more about it as the moment overcome me. I took him deeper into my mouth and gagged a little as his lovely prick touched the back of my throat. But I adjusted the angle and resisted the urge to gag. Good old Davey was now learning to swallow the old pork sword along with his other many talents.

I heard him moan somewhere below the level of the music. I could feel his vibration, his mounting excitement. I knew I was on the right track. It was fantastic being able to control his levels of pleasure. I found I could bring him close to the edge and then hold back, letting the waves subside before starting on him again. This was fun.

I'd seen in pornos where guys seemed to like having their nuts chewed... well, not literally, that would be a tad painful, wouldn't it? More like sucked. I liked it when Penny did that to me, taking each testicle in turn into her hot mouth and sucking them carefully and sensually as a prelude to the main event. But I wasn't sure whether I fancied going that far with a guy myself. And then I thought, why not? I'd come this far, I shouldn't waste an opportunity like this to find out what it was really like. I could always spit the plums out again if they weren't in season.

As it happened, it was far more pleasant than I expected. A completely different texture to his cock. Slacker elephant-type folds of skin and surprisingly cool, very sensual and erotic. I felt him twitch nervously a couple of times as I touched his more sensitive areas. One's balls have to be handled with the utmost respect. It was obvious he was getting a buzz out of it. Then I knew it was time. I'd teased him enough for one night and I was about ready for the pay-off.

I took the cock in my mouth again for the final lap. It was slicked in pre-cum, the sweetness had run all the way down the shaft with my saliva. Less than a minute later he was blowing his load into me, with a loud grunt of release, hot, gushing and bitter, such a contrast to the pleasant taste of pre-cum. It was such a mouthful, so thick and viscous, for a moment I wasn't sure whether I wanted to swallow the stuff. It had an acrid peppery taste and it kind of burned my tongue. But I swallowed anyway. I braced myself and took the whole lot down in one gulp - like you do when you have a portion of slimy, acidy fruit and it makes you shudder. I felt my tummy do a little flip and I wondered if I would keep it down. I did... but only just. Yuk! Never again. Now I knew how tastes can vary.

Penny had obviously heard matey's bellow of appreciation and was already standing by the side of the bed ready to take over with the 'placating and winding down process and flattering remarks' part of the operation.

I went straight to the bathroom and had a quick mouthwash and a wank, I forget what came first, then went to the spare room until the all-clear.

The rest of the weekend passed uneventfully and I felt that there was something Penny was keeping from me. We didn't talk much about our little escapade, although she did ask me while we were having our regular helping of natural yogurt at breakfast the following morning, "What did it taste like, Dave?" and backed it up with a mischievous smile.

"Which bit?" I said.

"Well, his cock for starters. And his cum for seconds."

"Look Pen... do you mind if we carry on this conversation after we've finished eating this stuff?"

"Sorry."

On Monday morning at work it was no surprise at all that Charlie Smithers dropped by my office. I knew he couldn't wait to blab his mouth off about whom he'd taken to bed on the weekend. Another pack of lies from Webster's' very own Casanova coming right up. I was only glad I'd managed to avoid him on Friday night.

"Oh Dave, Mate... what a fucking weekend I've had."

"Yeah? Look, Charlie... Would you mind very much coming back when you've got less time? I'm a bit snowed under." Like water off a duck's back, know what I mean?

"You should've seen this bit of stuff I picked up on Friday night. Absolute stunner. Sexy or what? A nymphomaniac or what? Kinky slut-"

"Or what..? Yeah, all right, Charlie... just get on with it, for Christ's sake. I've got to get through this lot by lunch time." I indicated the piles of goods-in receipts showing on my computer screen.

"Right on... You'd just never believe it - completely on the off-chance, right? Called in at Billy Bunter's Bistro in town... you know it..?"

"Yes, I know it." I began to get an uneasy feeling. As if I was about to hear something I didn't want to hear. He wasn't lying so far.

There was this gorgeous bird at one of the tables, all on her own. God, I tell you, she was fantastic, tight white dress, all the curves where you'd expect to find them - reminded me a bit of that woman you see in those..."

"Andy Warhol posters?"

"Yeah, you got it. So I gets my drink right, keeps my eye on her for a couple of minutes to make sure she isn't with anyone, and then I goes over to see what's up?"

I began to feel a little sick.

"Well, to cut a long story short (oh, yes please, Charlie) I offer to buy her a drink and within five minutes of chatting we're out of there on our way back to her pad in my car..." He paused. "You all right mate...?"

I must have looked like I felt. "I think I'm going down with something... or it's something I ate."

"On the way back she only wants to pull over in this lay-by and do it. She couldn't fucking wait, could she? Begging for it she was, fucking lovely job. And then, to top it all when we gets to her place she comes over all kinky and wants to tie me to the bed and blindfold me and then gives me the best fucking blow job I've ever had in..."

But by that time I was out the door heading for the Gents. Sometimes in life you have to be careful what you wish for.

12