Blind to the World

Story Info
A man's early forays into bondage.
1k words
3.92
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unblest
unblest
24 Followers

I quietly knocked on your door just before I tried the knob. It was unlocked, as I was sure it would be. You always made to sure to leave it unlocked on the early mornings you invited me to visit. Checking the area one last time just to be sure no one could see me since it was still too early by the company policy, I opened the door and slid in.

I stood for a moment, allowing my eyes to adjust. It wasn't as dark as outside but I didn't want to trip over my own feet. Besides, the sight that greeted me was enough to stop me in my tracks. There you were, lying in your bed. I could tell you were naked under the covers. You were wearing a sleep mask. At first I thought you were asleep. I didn't want to wake you, I knew how much you needed sleep since I had been keeping you up. No matter how badly I wanted you, I was going to let you sleep. And then I saw you smile.

I knew that smile. It wasn't the smile of a great dream. It was the smile of someone expecting something good. With a smile of my own I crossed over to your bed, slowly stripping down as I went. I bent down and kissed your soft lips. I could get lost in the sensations I always got from kissing you. You moved to take off the sleep mask and I stopped you. You opened your mouth to speak and I placed my finger over your lips.

I had brought a surprise for you. Being new to it, I was still slightly insecure about it. But with your eyes closed and masked, it made things easier. I brought out the surprise. It was a short length of rope. I wrapped it through your headboard and then tied it around your wrists.

I could see the surprise on your face as the rope was wound around your hands and wrists. You bit your lip in excitement as your body began to warm up even more. I left your feet free and unbound. I pulled the blanket and sheets down, marveling at your beautiful body. No matter how many times I got to see it, feel it, experience the beauty of it, I was always awed by the sight. Moving without thinking, my lips wrapped around one of your perfect nipples. You moaned as my tongue flicked across the hardening nipple. Then you hissed as my teeth closed in, sharper than usual.

I allowed my hands to roam, as if I could have stopped them. They caressed every inch of your soft, tender and sensitive flesh. The area where your hips met your legs were especially sensitive that morning. And then I slid a finger into you with no warning, no foreplay. You arched your back and moaned once more.

I worked my finger into you, feeling your juices flow. I moved my mouth from your nipples to your neck There was a spot, a nerve juncture, that I had discovered you really enjoyed. I worked my tongue into that spot, listening to you make noises that I could not describe.

I then decided that I just had to taste you. I slid my body down until my face was buried inside your heat. I would flick my tongue across your clit, sucking it. Then I would run my tongue along your hips. I loved the reactions I was getting from you. I loved the way your body would tremble and shiver when I hit some sensitive spot. And I loved, most especially, how the sensitive spots always seemed to move from one day to another. While you were always sensitive in some spots, there were others that seemed to move around. It was a treasure hunt for me and I loved it.

I had enough of this. While I loved pleasuring you, driving you to the edge, I wanted to just let go of my control for once. Just go wild. Spreading your legs wide, I slid myself into you with more force than usual. I knew, in my head, that I could have probably use more force than I did, but it was not an easy thing for me to make myself do. But I tried.

I was usually more gentle in the beginning, more tender. This time I simply pounded. The part of me that wanted to make sure that you were as pleasured as possible warred with that part of me that just wanted to get mine. In the end, the selfish part won, but only because I knew you would get off as well.

I pounded away, lasting longer than I ever had with most women. It wasn't that you did not feel good. It was the best feeling ever. Something was driving me, something had taken over and held me back. You thrashed and moaned beneath me. I knew you were cumming hard and a lot.

I pulled out of you and let you calm down after a particularly loud orgasm from you. You felt my hands begin to untie the bonds that held you to the bed. You began to reach for the night mask but my hands stopped you. Then you felt your arms being pulled behind you as you were being tugged into a sitting position. I tied your hands behind your back.

I wrapped my hands into your hair, pulling tightly enough to control you but not enough to cause pain. But the threat of pain was there. You felt me shifting as I laid back and then I guided your head down to my lap. Still blindfolded and bound, you knew what I wanted and quickly complied. You took my hardness into your mouth and began to suck and lick. You continued your expert ministrations until you heard my breathing change and felt my body begin to tremble. With a grunt, I pulled your head down and began to explode into your mouth.

I could not believe my actions. They were so unlike me. I began to apologize, the words stuck in my throat as I began to untie your hands. You ripped the sleep mask off as your hands were freed. You grabbed me, drawing me into a tight embrace and then you kissed me, your tongue dancing with mine.

unblest
unblest
24 Followers