Blind Trust

Story Info
A journey into darkness.
2.8k words
4.54
24.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous as I waited for him to arrive. We had been talking about this forever, but that was just talk. This would be reality. I had been alternately pacing the carpet and trying to force myself to read and focus my mind elsewhere, it seemed like time was crawling so slowly. I kept reminding myself how hot the idea had been to me, and reassuring myself that I could trust him to take care of me in this. Still, I did not know exactly what to expect and he had been playing with my mind, suggesting different possibilities, to the point that I wasn't sure what to think.

I was dressed as instructed, as though I would be going to be dining at a nice restaurant where family might be. Underneath were very sheer matching lace panties and bra with Cuban heel stockings in nude with a black heel. The lingerie was sexy but classy, it made me very aware of my body...just the way good lingerie should. My hair was worn loose and down, softly curled, but with no styling product to impede the fingers that would later be winding through it.

I was working myself into a state now, thinking of past experiences and the feel of his hands on my skin. I could almost close my eyes and feel the tingle of his breath against my neck, hear the low growl of his desire in my ear. God, but I was already wet! How was I going to get through this night without embarrassing myself?

By the time he arrived, I was concerned about the already damp state of the flimsy silk panties, but the time to change them had passed. He was here, it was time and the nervousness was back, everything else forgotten. I stepped out into the drive and he looked me over and chuckled, that damn knowing chuckle that tells me he knows what's been going on inside me.

He walked around and held open the passenger side door for me. Before I could step into the car, he ran his hand beneath my skirt and between my thighs, fingering the thin layer of material. He watched my face as I blushed.

"Are you going to be able to handle this? You're already soaking wet," He said as my face deepened in color.

I sort of nodded and stepped into the car, trying not to look him in the eye. I fastened my seat belt and tried to relax, thinking to myself," it's out of my hands now; I may as well be calm."

He got into the car and turned to me smiling, "Just one more thing," he said as he slid a blindfold over my eyes. "There, that should do it. Now, just answer one question; do you trust me?"

Yes, I said, as I drew in a shaky breath, and the journey began.

It was so strange riding through the streets of Atlanta, not knowing where I was, losing all sense of direction. I felt disconnected from the world, and intensely focused at the same time. I found myself listening for sounds that would give me some clue to where we were or might be going, but nothing stood out as unique. He remained silent the whole time, leaving me stranded alone in my thoughts. Finally I felt the car slowing and turning, I felt sure we had arrived. I reached up and touched the blindfold.

He saw this and said firmly, "No, I will remove it, or I will have someone remove it, when I'm ready."

But now we were stopping. I would have to get out of the car, walk, and go.....where. My nerves kicked up a notch as I sat silently waiting.

He came around and opened the door, gave me his hand and helped me out. I stood, uncertain and a little off balance on the uneven drive. He took my arm and led me around the back of the car, and then through a door. I heard someone greet him and ask if he had a reservation. I was in a hotel or something! They could see me being led blindfolded through the lobby! I could not help but wonder how many people were watching and wondering.

I stood there and listened as he told the man that it was my birthday and that this was to be a surprised and asked him not to say anything to give away the location. I was then led to an elevator and heard the door slide shut.

I couldn't tell if we were moving up or down, and I felt a bit disoriented. I jumped when suddenly I felt him pinch my nipple through my dress. He laughed at the shocked expression that I knew must be on my face. I couldn't be sure if we were alone or not. His hand slid inside the low cut neckline and along the edges of my bra, teasing me, watching me squirm. I think he enjoys watching me torn between embarrassment and desire.

He leaned in close and said "Tonight I want to see you let go completely and enjoy yourself. I don't want you to think about anything but what you are feeling, and respond to it without holding back." I felt a shiver slide down my spine, wondering what would be happening that he felt the need to make that statement.

When the elevator stopped, it seemed that we entered into a very quiet hallway, and then through some doors. I could smell what seemed like water, the kind of chlorine smell that pools always have. He let go of my arm and told me not to move. I stood there waiting for him to return and straining to hear him moving.

From further away, he said, "Remember what I told you, just go with what you are feeling. Don't be afraid, baby, just trust me. Let go and, don't you dare remove that blindfold!"

His voice had almost an echoing quality to it, as though we were in a cave. It was moving further away, not closer! I strained to hear him return; instead I heard the doors behind me open. Several whispered voices entered. I was alone or at least without him, and now there were others here!

They came closer to me. I could sense them in my space. I could hear their breathing, and an occasional low chuckle. Someone ran a finger along my cleavage, and I gasped at the strangers touch. There was a hand sliding down my back and over my ass, another stroked my neck and hair. It seemed I was surrounded by touch.

A woman's hand, soft and gentle, stroked my cheek with the back of her hand as other hands wrapped around my wrist and pulled my hands behind my back. I felt the lady's hand slide down my neck and onto the tops of my breasts. Fingers began unbuttoning the many tiny buttons that ran down the dress I was wearing. As it was pulled apart, I gasped and struggled for a moment. I almost panicked to realize that I was being exposed by strangers, and that my lifeline was not with me.

I felt the dress slide down my arms and fall away. Now I was standing in my lingerie and heels. My breath caught in my throat as I felt someone working on the hooks of my bra, then it too was gone. A hand grabbed the front of my throat, just hard enough to push my head up and back. I was being pushed backward by my throat. I staggered on my heels, trying to keep up. Then a man's voice, one I did not recognize said "Here, this is perfect." Someone on each side grabbed a wrist and pulled upward. I felt soft cloth being tied to them, holding them up and away from my body.

I was starting to get a bit scared. I didn't know where he was. I was almost naked, and was bound and blind. Unseen hands were touching me, disembodied voices discussing me. I began to whimper a bit, and started to shake.

A woman's voice, close in my ear whispered, "Relax and trust." Those were his words, and somehow that comforted me. It was a sign in the dark that he was still in control.

For a moment I was alone, and untouched, but I could hear faint discussion far to my left. Suddenly I felt a hard slap on my ass, and heard a man's laugh as he reached around from behind and pulled me against him. While he held me there, another hand cupped my breast. It lifted first one then the other, alternately rubbing a thumb or finger over the nipple, and squeezing them hard together.

I gasped and struggled against my bonds and the hard body behind me. The man holding me began to bite my neck and growl in my ear. I could feel his hard cock pressing into me, and could not help but push against it with my bottom. This just made him laugh and encouraged the others.

Now I was once again surrounded by hands, stroking me, touching my breasts and belly. All the while the man behind me ground his cock against my ass and whispered into my ear. His voice spoke to me of things to come. He called me a slut and said he could smell my wet pussy, even through my panties.

I moaned and a breathy, "Please, no..." escaped my lips as a hand trailed down my belly and fingers slid beneath the edge of my panties.

The hand slid between my thighs and just cupped my pussy, it did not part my lips or rub me at all, just gently cupped me. As others played with my nipples and stroked my skin, my focus remained on that hand. I kept waiting to feel the fingers slid between my lips and over my clit, but it didn't move. I found myself wanting it to. I started to move back and forth on the hand to encourage it.

The deep male voice in my ear said, "You want it, ask for it".

Tears started in my eyes, I wanted it, yes...but I couldn't say that, admit it out loud to strangers. A mouth fastened around a nipple, then another on the other one. My head was spinning, I was burning up. The rocking increased against the hand but it still wouldn't give me what I needed.

As tears slip down my face I whispered, "Please, I need..." but that was not enough for him. It seemed I must humble myself enough to ask specifically for what I needed. Finally, fully in tears I moaned the words, "Please, I need release; I want the hand between my legs to stroke my pussy, play with my clit, fuck me and make me cum!"

As soon as the words were spoken a finger slid between my swollen lips and began to massage my pussy. It slipped into my hole and then slid up to my clit, slowly lightly and deliberately. It drove me mad.

I no longer cared where I was, or who was touching me. My whole universe was between my thighs. The touch was so soft that it made me crazy wanting more. I began to fuck the unseen hand, trying to pull it harder against my pussy. I was dripping wet, panting and begging for more. I was hanging on the edge, when suddenly everything stopped! I screamed in anguish. It was unbearable.

As I hung there desperate, I felt hands untie my bonds. They removed my now soaked panties, and led me to a cushioned area. I was helped back onto this couch like surface. My hands were pulled above my head and secured again. My legs were pushed apart, and I could feel hot breath blowing against my swollen clit.

A voice said, "You know what to do, if you want it, you have to ask for it."

And I did, I was desperate. I begged, "Please, I need my pussy licked and sucked. I need to cum!"

A tongue began to bathe the area gently, taking it's time, covering everything from my ass hole to the folds leading up to my clit. It was the relaxed attitude; the slowness and gentleness of it that made me come undone. Once again I was reduced to a desperate slut, shoving my clit toward the mouth and tongue. I was trying to fuck it and position myself so that it would give me what I craved. Others began to run hands over my body again, pinching and caressing.

A hand grabbed fistfuls of my hair and pulled my head to the side. I felt the hard tip of a cock press against my lips. I heard the single word command, "Open". I opened my mouth and he pushed the cock inside, saying simply "Suck."

I tried to concentrate on sucking the cock, but it was hard to do with that wonderful tongue creating havoc between my legs. Every time I moaned, he would push the cock deeper into my throat until I thought I might choke. I gagged some. I couldn't help it.

That deep sexy voice said "Too much? Okay, I can fix that." and everything stopped again. I was losing my mind! Every time I was so close to my desperate goal, they stopped!

They untied me again and flipped me over on all fours and he said, "Maybe this will be better for you."

Someone pushed my ass cheeks apart and began tonguing my ass hole. It felt like they were trying to get their tongue all the way into my ass, they certainly seemed to be enjoying it. They lapped at the opening and tried to wedge their tongue inside me. Then the cock was back, and I sucked it without being told.

I was totally caught up in what I was feeling. I didn't think any more about the fact that I couldn't see, or that I didn't know who these people were. I no longer cared. I was simply there to enjoy and be enjoyed. A finger found my clit and began to rub. At the same moment, I felt a cold liquid on my ass hole and something hard being pressed against it. After some resistance, the cock slid into my ass.

I felt another body slide under mine. I was able to recognize the soft curves of a woman. She began to lick and suck my clit. I moaned around the cock being shoved down my throat. It was all too much, I was completely out of control, lost, and I wanted to be torn apart by them.

I felt the cock in my throat start to spasm, he was about to climax. He pulled out and sprayed his cum over my face. The man fucking my ass pulled out an instant later. I was sticky from end to end. Finally I was allowed to explode. I let go and gushed into the mouth that was gently sucking me. She continued to do so while I screamed.

They all moved away from me, as I fell limply to one side, unable to support myself. As I lay there panting, someone pushed me over into my back, and pinned my legs back exposing my pussy. A cock entered me, and I moaned, and shook my head.

I heard a voice hiss "Yes." Then he was in me, fucking me hard! It did not take him long to cum, this time inside me. As I lay there exhausted, he put his fingers inside me, and then brought them to my mouth. He was feeding me his cum from the cup of my pussy. It was incredibly erotic!

He gently pulled the blindfold off. For the first time in hours, I opened my eyes and looked into his. All the others were gone. He could see the questions in my eyes and said, "You will never know."

Then he helped me to sit, and I looked at my surroundings for the first time. It was like an underground pool, made to look like it was in a natural cave. It felt like we could be deep in the earth.

There were soft padded platforms here and there for resting, or other things. All had metal rings for attachment. There was Greek style pillars scattered in twos, designed to bind a person between. We were completely alone. He took my hand and led me into the water. It was quiet and peaceful and I began to relax in his arms.

He said, "Now, the rest of the weekend is for reclaiming what is mine."