Blind Vision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also began at the top. Her kisses had none of the fiery passion that many women think that all men enjoy, they created a sensuous awareness of her beauty of spirit. She had me aroused even before her lips had left mine. That arousal continued as her lips moved slowly around my neck then down my body until I experienced so many different emotions that I couldn't single out any one of them. Her mouth had closed over my cock, that's all, she didn't move it, she didn't suck it, she just closed her mouth over it and the anticipation was realised in one shattering, mind-blowing orgasm.

I could see her smile in her voice, I heard her swallow my cum, I smelt me on her breath as she kissed me. "Mmmm, I enjoyed that," she purred into my mouth.

"Not nearly as much as I did." I didn't know what else to say, I couldn't think of what else to say, there was nothing else to say. Anyway, actions speak louder than words. I kissed her again before going down on her pussy. From her reaction, the bringing me to climax had almost the same affect on her, as soon as my tongue entered her, she began to cum, her juices flowing from her into my waiting mouth.

At the first stirrings of my awaking cock she pulled me up beside her. "I want you to put him inside me, all the way in, and hold him there." I obliged, no I didn't oblige because that infers that I was under an obligation to put him inside where no obligation existed. "Now, I want you to focus on your whole genitalia."

"Now what?"

"Are you focussed, really focussed?"

"Yes."

"Okay, now tense and relax your muscles." As my muscles tensed, I felt her do the same, her pussy clenched him and relaxed. The sensation was, sensational, so I tried it again.

"No, no, you just did that without focussing, it's not the same. Just relax, just focus on your cock with your mind, your body will tell you when to tense your muscles."

It didn't take long for me to get it right. We lay in each other's arms, my cock inside her, we kissed each other so softly that there was no pressure on our lips but the sensation was the same, if not better than a full-on tongue kiss. I lost track of time, my whole focus was on this woman in my arms and my cock inside her, we did not achieve climax during this time, instead hovering at a point so close to it that it would only take one undisciplined movement to set it all off.

Stephanie it was who made that movement, she clenched her muscles as usual, and then, then she, with her muscles still clenched moved her pussy up until she had almost reached the tip of my cock and then she pushed quickly back down my shaft. That did it! I was over the top and galloping down the other side at three hundred miles an hour! Spurt after spurt of cum gushed out of him and flooded her pussy, mixed with her juices until it seeped past her lips and ran down my balls forming a large damp patch on the sheet. "Lucky your mother's in hospital, how could we explain that to her." I felt her chuckle against my neck.

We went to sleep, and we really slept, the sleep of two people who were so attuned to each other that nothing else intruded into their world.

Intrusion eventually came with the sound of Warlock asking for breakfast. I got out of bed and slipped a robe on. For some reason I couldn't find the door. I bumped into the wall and felt my way to the right until I reached the corner of the room before I realised I should have been going the other way, reversed and eventually found the door handle.

I fumbled my way to the kitchen and came to the realisation that I had forgotten which cupboard his food was in. I was confused, confused by everything that had happened last night, my equilibrium had been upset. "Steph, Could you come here please?"

"What is it?" I heard her come into the kitchen.

"I can't remember which cupboard Warlock's food is in."

"Leave it to me." She quickly found his food and, following my instructions, put it into his bowl. He stood next to the bowl looking up at her.

When I hadn't heard him start to wolf the food down I explained to her that he was waiting to be told to eat. "Just say 'okay'." As soon as I had said the cue word he started to eat. "I have to do that otherwise he would eat anything anyone shoved in front of him, and end so fat he couldn't walk."

"Are you okay?" Stephanie asked after Warlock had finished his food. "You seem dis-oriented this morning."

"Yeah, and I'm going to blame you for that. The sex that we had last night was so amazing that my normally organised senses have totally deserted me, I don't know where anything is any more."

"Hey! Who was the one who wanted to look at me with his fingers? And don't try to tell me that you weren't an active participant in all of this?"

"I didn't say that, all I said was that I don't know where anything is anymore, I don't even know where I am."

"Okay, just sit there while I get you some breakfast, I think I might start with coffee, and while we eat you might try to get your head around things, I don't want to have to do everything for you for the rest of my life."

I let that one slide past, I thought that she was just being flippant.

After breakfast we showered. I pretended that I was still confused, I didn't want her to know just yet that I had straightened out my head and, while there were thousands of thoughts and ideas rattling around, I at least knew where things were, like her breasts. I found these with very little effort and applied a liberal amount of body wash which I massaged into them before rinsing off. By the time I had finished this her nipples had told me that she was aroused once more.

She lathered me, paying particular attention to my cock which stood up to allow her to wash his full length, rinsed me off and dried me. We picked up our clothes and dropped them into the laundry hamper before jumping on the bed.

The aromas of last night wafted into my nostrils just before my lips found hers. "What's on the menu for today?" I asked.

"What's your favourite position?"

"Do you mean that there is more than one?"

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Of course, I prefer it if you straddle me, that way you can control the movement to maximise your enjoyment, and I like it too."

Stephanie straddled me and positioned my cock between her pussy lips and slowly lowered herself until she was fully impaled in him. There followed a series of movements that were accompanied by cries of pleasure, from both of us. My hips began to raise themselves to meet her downward thrust and we soon had the mattress bouncing up and down in time with us.

"Oooh God, I don't know how much longer I can hold out." She gasped between the juicy sounds of her pussy sliding up and down my cock.

"Let it happen, don't hold back just for me because if you come right this second I won't be that far behind you." She let it happen, I let it happen, it happened, and when it did her pussy at first relaxed and I could barely feel it and then, in the middle if her orgasm her muscles tightened and I could feel her all the way from her lips to her cervix.

"That was so good, I have never experience anything like what we have achieved over the last day."

"Neither have I. I don't want it to stop, do you?"

"No way Jose!" If my ex had made love like you I'd still be with him."

"I never experienced any thing remotely like this with my ex girlfriend. It might have something to do with the heightened awareness of my other senses since I lost my sight, but the whole experience seems to have achieved a higher plain of consciousness."

"That's a very Zen comment. Actually I have a confession to make, are you ready for this?"

"I guess so."

"Would you believe that I was in love with you, even before I met you?"

"How does that work?"

"Ever since Mum started working as your Carer she has been telling me all about you, all about what you went through in hospital and when you came out and found that your supposed girlfriend had run off with your best mate. You did it pretty rough there for a while. And then she began to tell me about how you had overcome those problems, you'd stopped feeling sorry for yourself and dragged yourself back towards self-sufficiency, and all the things that you had to teach yourself to cope with, like shaving, by the way you need a shave right now. I'll make a deal with you, I'll shave you if you can shave me, my pussy. Now where was I? Oh yes, the more that she told me about you, the more that I wanted to meet you, and when my husband began to put unacceptable demands on me I told him to find someone else, someone who would do those things. "He did, and the wheels were put in motion for me to come here."

"I'm glad of that, but tell me, is Mary really sick or is this some sort of devious plot to get us together?"

"She's really sick, she hasn't told you the half of it, she has cancer and she was a little slow in having it diagnosed, I think she was scared of finding out what she suspected, and when it was confirmed it was pretty advanced. She doesn't have long to live, in fact she may not survive the operation and even if she does she will probably never be well enough to work for you again. One of the reasons that I have stepped in for her is to find out if you and I can get along and work together like you and she did. I believe that we can."

"Fuck. Pardon the language. She never mentioned anything to me about this. My problems pale into insignificance compared to hers, what can we do to help her?"

"The first thing is for me to ring the hospital to see how she coped with the surgery." She went off to make the call.

I heard her come back into the room, I heard the soft sob and knew immediately that something had gone wrong. "What is it?"

"She is extremely ill, it will be touch and go if she survives. I have to go to her."

"We have to go to her." With the emphasis heavily on the 'we'.

Mary wasn't well at all. She lay in her bed in the Intensive Care Ward with wires and tubes all over the place and I could hear the monitors everywhere scrolling and beeping and the sound of the oxygen feed into her nostrils. I had heard all of this before and it brought me no great pleasure. Stephanie kissed her and I heard Mary turn her head toward us and mumbled something.

"We're fine Mum, everything is going to be just fine."

A sigh came from her seconds before the machines started going ballistic. We were ushered out of the Ward and told to wait in the waiting area. Several cups of disgusting machine coffee later a Doctor came to see us, just by the way that he walked and Stephanie's hand squeezing mine, I knew immediately that the news wasn't good. "I'm so sorry, but your mother passed away five minutes ago. We actually didn't operate on her, the cancer was too widespread, and she would never have survived theatre. It was decided last night that we should let her die with some dignity."

"Why didn't you tell us last night?"

"We discussed that with her after we had a look at the CT scan. She told us not to call you because she wanted you to pursue your future happiness. We didn't know what that was all about but acceded to her wishes. We were just about to ring you this morning because her condition had deteriorated to the point that we knew it was a matter of only hours before she died. I'm sorry that the news couldn't have been better."

"Don't be sorry, she died knowing that she had achieved what she had set out to achieve. She died happy, which was what she wanted."

"What was that all about?" I asked as we left the hospital.

"Mum asked me how the two of us got on last night, so I told her that we're fine, it was what she wanted to hear."

"I'm glad you didn't lie to her." Stephanie's arm circled my waist and she hugged me.

"Do you know what I'm glad of?"

"No."

"I'm glad that you're blind."

"You're kidding me, right?"

"No. The fact that you are blind means that your other senses have had to take over from your eyes, you 'see' with your other senses so instead of just looking at my tits, you have to feel them, your rely on touch, you rely on taste and smell, and all of that makes the experience of lovemaking with you so much more intense. I want us to experience, really experience, everything that two people can experience together. I don't just mean the sex, I want us to experience life, I want us to travel, I can tell you what my eyes see and you can tell me what your senses see. I would love for us, and I'm being forward here, to have children together, to be a family that isn't limited by you not being able to see with your eyes. Am I wanting too much?"

"No." I kissed her. "I was thinking along those lines earlier this morning, before you woke up, and trying to get up the courage to discuss it with you. Now before we get to work arranging your mother's funeral, what do you say we make your mother happy and go home, and you let me see you again?"

12