Blindfold

Story Info
She acts out her fantasy.
1.2k words
4
25.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last time we talked, I had asked him to be wearing only the silk boxers, he didn't disappoint me. I entered the room and I saw him standing there, I'm glad I stopped earlier, I want to get started without interruptions. I turn and lock the door, kick off my shoes and my shirt. I'm now only wearing my hunting pants with the big pockets. I put my bag by the bed. I walk up to Mike, run my hands over his body, then reach into my left pocket-bringing out the blindfold. I slip it over his eyes, all the while not saying a word. I kiss him on the lips as I lead him to the bed.

I lay him down, running my tongue over his nipples, rubbing his cock through the boxers, knowing he likes the feel of silk rubbing against his cock. I slowly make my way back up his body-my tongue and kips tasting everything on the way. I kiss him again, then whisper in his ear, "Indulge my fantasy Mike" as I reach into my other pocket and bring out the handcuffs. I lift both arms over his head, placing one cuff on the left wrist and one on the right, all the while continuing to lick and suck him.

I take my lips to his one more time before I start slowly down his body, kissing and sucking. I get to his boxers and his cock is straining to be released. I slowly take the boxers off, never letting my lips leave his body. My mouth goes to his cock, I take it into my mouth, slowly licking it while I suck. My hands reach to stroke slowly up and down. With one hand I unzip my pants letting them drop to the floor. I continue to lick and suck him, but I bend down to get my bag, unzipping it, I reach in and bring out my toy.

I turn it on, I can see Mike hears it, I continue pleasuring him, but start to do the same to myself. I plunge the toy deep into me, letting the clit stimulator work its magic. I can't help myself, I start to moan with the pleasure of it. "Oh god Jackie" Mike says. I keep working with my toy while sucking and stroking Mike. I can feel him tighten, and I am almost ready to cum. I turn off the toy, and get on the bed-mounting Mike. I ease down on him, my tremors continue. He starts pumping his ass up and down, as I start riding him. "Oh yes Mike, fuck me now" I plead.

He goes faster and faster, up and down as I ride him. I reach to release his handcuffs, I need his hands on my body. He reaches out to me as we strain together. "Oh god yes, this feels good" I say. "Oh...Mike, I can't hold it" I moan. "Cum for me Jackie" he says. I strain to release it, oh god yes...I cum over and over again as he continues to pump into me. "Uggggg..." he moans as his cum shoots into me. We both lay exhausted, I'm licking and sucking him, trying to calm down.

"Baby, I have more toys" I say smiling up at him. He raises his eyebrows at me and says "My turn baby, my turn."

Blindfold Part 2

I lay naked on the bed, calming down from our lovemaking. My hands are busy stroking him, tweaking his titties, running down his stomach to his cock. I can hardly wait to feel him inside me again. He turns over and says "My turn Jackie." He reaches out to me, slowly running his left hand over my shoulder to my right tit. He rolls the nipple between his fingers then continues down my body till his hand is lightly rubbing my pussy.

I lay on my back, close my eyes and just enjoy the feel. He slowly starts stroking my clit with his fingers, while he bends over to suck on my breasts. I can feel my nipples harden. I reach out to press his head harder onto my, running my other hand down his arm following it to my clit. I stroke his hand, wanting it to go faster. He leaves my breast and I feel him move down the bed. My hands go to his shoulders as I feel his mouth move down my tummy, licking and sucking its way.

His tongue reaches my clit, flicks it fast and teases me. I groan "Oh Mike." He places his hands on my ass, spreading me farther apart as he starts licking and sucking me. His tongue never leaves, I can feel it dart in and out. His lips press harder to get to me, I feel the pressure building in me. I spread my legs wider to let him have what he wants. My hands reach out to his shoulders, pulling him deeper into my pussy. My ass is squirming with the need to explode.

"Harder Mike, faster" I beg. He kneels on the bed, raising my ass up to his face, licking and sucking. He plunges one finger into my cunt, never letting his tongue or his lips stop. My hands leave his shoulders, I lay them flat on the bed, my eyes open, I need to see him. I start pumping my ass, squirming and wiggling to get closer, deeper to Mike. He pulls my cunt apart, exposing the clit to his tongue and lips. I feel him sucking harder on it. The pressure is unbearable, my legs start to tighten, I can feel it coming.

"Oh god babe, yes-that feels good, don't stop" I say. My breathing is getting harder. I can feel it coming. Oh...I pump juices into his mouth, raising my hands to pull his face deeper into me, my ass is pumping. I'm quivering and he releases me, gently laying me down, stroking me. I feel his cock, oh god its ready. I pull him to me "fuck me Mike NOW." He drives into me. I wrap my legs around his back, reaching up to hold my ankles- I feel him going deeper...deeper.

He places his hands on either side of my head and looks into my eyes as he strokes in then out of me, going faster with each stroke. I can barely hold on, I strain to get my legs higher out of his way-spreading my cunt open farther for his cock. "Oh yes Mike" I moan. I strain to suck his tits, kiss his lips. I need the contact. Harder and faster he's pumping, I can feel his cock throbbing in me. "Jackie, are you ready?" he says as he drives over and over into me. Yes, yes oh god am I ready. I can't speak, I just shake my head yes.

He strokes once, twice, three times and cums in me, over and over, I feel the juices fill me as I let go and cry out. Oh shit...my cunt quivers and shoots cum. I'm shaking with the first real orgasm in my life. We lay down, stroking and kissing each other. I cant speak from the pure pleasure of it. Mike strokes me, covers me with blankets and we lay spooning, relaxing. And its only 4 o'clock, we have a long, long day ahead of us.