Blindfold Birthday

Story Info
A husband helps his wife live out her fantasy.
6.2k words
4.66
79.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

I suppose some people might tell you that Jason is a naïve sort of sole who doesn't know his dick from a doorknob. (I'm Jason, by the way.) However, one thing I've learned in my nearly 41 years on this planet is that you can't tell what people are really like merely by the way they look, or dress, or the job they do. I've found this to be especially true with women. It's hit home hard in the past two years since my divorce. I've met and dated some really odd women, both in good and bad ways. Unfortunately I haven't been able to connect emotionally with too many, and the relationships that have made it off the ground have sort of faded after a couple of months. In some cases, it was because they were recent divorcees themselves, and still dealing with people at arm's length. It's not that I haven't scored in the bedroom with some of them. A few were basically out doing the "divorcee shuffle", trying to prove to themselves as well as their ex-husbands that they were still able to attract a man. Not surprisingly, many of the men they attracted were also divorced and likewise out to prove to themselves and the world that they could still score. All in all it's a pretty pathetic situation. Frankly, I've never been the one-night-stand sort of guy, which may make me seem like a "wuss" to some people. Then againnt I can't help it if I'm a person who likes to have at least some sort of friendship or knowledge of a woman I'm having sex with. Just because a guy doesn't want to bang everything that breathes doesn't make him less of a man. My Army experience proved that to me. It's certainly true that I haven't had as many "conquests" as some guys, but the ones I've played peeky-poky with under the sheets have taught me that you can't assess a woman's sexuality unless you are fortunate enough to have her share her most secret womanly arts and parts with you.

All of this brings me to Karen. From outward appearances, most would see a very sweet, innocent looking, somewhat aloof librarian-type that works for an independent technical library service organization in the large building where I'm employed. The building and surrounding complex houses several different engineering firms, most of which are too small to maintain their own library and research facility, so we utilize the organization where Karen works to "farm out" projects to do background searches and collect research papers, patents, limited-distribution reports, etc to help support our own work. It's the same sort of service some lawyers use to research historical cases and prior court decisions to help prepare briefs.

I've been a research engineer with my firm since I graduated from college and finished a stint in the Army which was necessitated by my ROTC scholarship. Since then, I've moved up to a middle level team leader position for advanced electronics programs. OK, I know what you're thinking.....nerd. Yeah, I know the old joke: "What's the most common form of birth control used by engineers?" Answer: "Their personalities". I can tell you with no hesitation, that's not true, but you can believe in whatever stereotypes you like.

Karen has been with that service for several years, and I see her somewhat regularly for data retrieval and also sometimes in the vending machine "canteen/snack bar area" located on the floor between her organization and mine. Most people I work with regard her as a very quiet and somewhat aloof lady. She's almost 40 years old, but she's in fantastic shape because she's very much into yoga and power walking. Sometimes she does 5K runs, as I do now and then, but we never seem to have been at the same race. She tends to keep most people at a bit of a distance and limits her conversations to purposefully professional or courteously superficial levels. However, she can't hide the classic face behind the Harry Potter glasses, and she can't disguise the firm, shapely legs that end at her well shaped ass. Her breasts are just about the right size by my thinking, not too big but not of the "itty-bitty-titty" class. They're so well proportioned to her athletically trim body. One can only imagine what lies beneath her conservative business attire, and I had had many thoughts about that on many occasions. I'm sure in her younger day, she was a total movie star, but having a son who is now almost 15 has taken just a tad of the shine from the apple. Still, I can tell you, if she decided to scrap the librarian look for something a little more uptown, she'd be turning heads and causing traffic accidents.

For most of the previous year, my interaction with Karen had been limited to data searches or small talk while we get coffee and goodies from the vending machines. She can be rather intimidating when she wants to be, so I have never pushed the boundaries despite the fact that we have a mutual acquaintance that neither she, nor that acquaintance realize; her husband. John and I are in the same Army reserve unit, and have been casual friends for a few years, but we've never really been "asshole buddies" that hung around together in private life. I had recognized Karen from a picture hanging in his locker, but never mentioned it to either one of them. I really didn't want to make an issue of it. John and I didn't seem to have all that much in common other than our reserve activity. However, that changed several months ago when we discovered while on one of our yearly active duty deployments that we shared a love of scotch on the rocks, golf, and the sorts of erotic stories presented as "letters" in several magazines published by one of the "mighty duo" of major men's magazines. He confided that he and his wife (our sweet innocent Karen) liked to read them to each other as a mutual turn on. Who would have thought it? I figured the only things she read were technical journals and home decorating magazines. Our new found appreciation of erotic literature precipitated occasional discussions about some of the adventures of the "liberated" women in what I assumed were mostly phony letters published in the magazines.

Things really got interesting last month after one of the drill meetings when, to my surprise, John asked me to stop off with him for a beer. We talked about a lot of different things, and then he hit me with the direct shot. He told me that even though he and Karen had often used erotic fantasies to spice up their sex life, they had finally decided to go beyond the fantasy and into the reality. About six months ago, for his birthday, Karen had helped him live out a fantasy of his by bringing one of her girlfriends to bed with them. The rules were that it was someone he didn't know and wouldn't try to track down. In fact, the "other woman" wore a wig, a mask, and had shaved her pussy hair so that he wouldn't even have a clue about her hair color (as if women didn't dye their hair). It had been one of the greatest nights of his life and he wanted to help his wife live out one of her own light bondage fantasies for her birthday coming in about a month. I nearly choked on the word "bondage". Karen? Sweet, quiet, professional librarian Karen?

John told me that I fit the criteria for his plan. I wasn't married so I wouldn't have to explain anything to a wife or do something that might be considered cheating on my part. I was clean and healthy, and a guy he had been through some level of hell with so he felt he could trust me. I was level headed and didn't seem like the type who would cause complications or try to muscle in on his marriage. Most importantly, Karen didn't know me (or so he thought). Boy was I torn. Should I tell him? I hate to admit it, but like most men, I let my cock make the decision for me, and I kept my mouth shut. After I agreed, John went on with more background. He told me that he and Karen sometimes got off on acting out one of her favorite fantasies wherein she was blindfolded, abducted to a deserted cabin, and tied to the bed while a strange man made her do sexual things that "nice" girls didn't do. It really got them both hot, and it was the only situation where Karen would seem to enjoy filthy talk and be willing to let him cum in her mouth or jerk off on her face. He told me that talking dirty to her, and telling her all the things that he was going to do really got her cranked up. John's plan was to blindfold her and tie her up like usual, but he was going to bring me in as a birthday surprise. Man, I was charged. My cock was as so hard I could have used it for a jack handle.

"So do you think you want to help with this scene," he asked?

"Are you kidding? I'm all in. Are you sure she's going to go for it? You really aren't going to spring me on her without telling her are you?" I asked.

"No. She knows we're going to do this. We've talked about it at length, and she's game. She just sort of wants the anonymity and some defined limits to know she's safe."

"And they are?" I asked.

"We already hit on some. Rule 1: You don't tell her who you are and you don't try to contact her after the gig. Rule 2: You don't do anything that could really hurt her. This is just a tie-up and fuck game. You can fuck her any way you want in any hole you want. You can cum anywhere you want in her or on her. She's on the pill so that's not any concern. You can do whatever you want to "force" her to do. That's the thing that gets her going in this scene. However, no hitting or whipping or choking or any of that shit that could cause any sort of injury. I like you Jason, but if you hurt her, I'll really hurt you. She's my wife and the mother of my son. Got that?"

"Damned well got it," I said nodding my head. "But do you know how silly that super-husband warning sounds right after you tell me I can fuck her in any hole and cum where I want?"

He laughed out loud. "Hey, remember, this is basically a game and a fantasy and everything is consensual on everybody's part. Karen and I are both on board with this. Not to worry."

Then he added, "Rule 3. Very important rule. I know you're divorced and have been out and about so a medical exam is a must. I want to see the results in writing, not that I don't trust you. I don't want her or me getting infected with something. Agreed?"

"Agreed," was my answer.

"OK. We're good to go. If I were you, I'd get that medical exam soon because her birthday is in a few weeks. After I see the medical results, we'll make final plans. No messing around after the exam. The only thing you're allowed to fuck before our fun night can be your left hand or your right hand, your choice. No other women till Karen."

The next day I went to my doctor and told him I wanted a complete work up for any sort of STD's. He looked at me.

"Hmmmm. You haven't been messing around with professional women have you?" he asked.

"No. It's just that I have had a few girl friends since the divorce, and I just want to get checked out."

"Not a bad idea now days," he said, and proceeded to take blood samples and swab other parts of my private places to do cultures.

"You think you could expedite them a little, Doc? Can you have them in a few days?"

A week is best I can do. You have some sort of heavy date or something?" he asked winking.

When I got the results, I was pretty happy to see that I was 100% clean as a whistle and called John. We met for a beer, and he was also happy to see a full pass on the medical report.

"OK" he said. "No sex other than with Mr. Hand until Saturday night at my house."

"What about your son?" I asked.

"Karen's father has a house at the lake upstate, and Danny will be there fishing with grand dad. He leaves Friday night. We can do our thing Saturday. Karen and I have a "date night at home" planned. We'll have dinner about 6. We'll take a nice hot shower together about 8 and adjourn to the bedroom for what she thinks will be her regular "fantasy" evening. You're going to be waiting out in the car so when she goes to get into the shower, I'll give you a high sign and you come in quick. Wait in the basement. After the shower, I'll get her all tied up and blindfolded and make some excuse to check the door or the stove or something. I'll come get you and bring you to the bedroom. Sound like a plan?"

I wasn't totally sure if this was all going to work out, but John seemed like he had everything organized. Saturday evening came and just as he said, I got over to his house about 7:30 to make sure I didn't miss my cue. About 10 minutes of 8, John opened the door and motioned for me to come quickly. He shuttled me into the basement and then went to shower with his wife. About 10 minutes later, I heard them in the bedroom and then I heard him say, "Sweetheart, I'll be right back. I'm not sure I locked the door."

The basement door opened and John stood there wearing only a towel. He motioned me to be silent and come with him. We entered the bedroom, and I couldn't believe what I saw. Karen stark naked, blindfolded with her hands strapped to the headboard and her legs in straps that pulled them up, back and out like she was in a gynecologist's stirrups. Every part of her was exposed. There was nothing private about her private parts tonight. I've seen many a crotch shot in books, movies, and with my girlfriends, but never a "stranger" who was another guy's wife. Her pussy was partly shaved but it still had a little hair so she didn't have that little girl thing happening. How many times had I seen her at work and wondered what she looked like naked. That was no longer a dream, it was a reality. She was beautiful, especially for a woman of 40. Just a minor hit of a little sagging, but she had a super athletic body. There was a barely visible caesarian scar. Not like some other's I've seen. Her obstetrician must have had a plastic surgeon next to him. John sat on the side of the bed and started to stroke his wife's breasts and gave them a little kiss. She squirmed a little. "Sweetheart" he said. "You know we've been talking for months about taking your fantasy to the next level just like you made mine real for me on my birthday. Well, tonight's the night."

"You always say that to get me going," she giggled.

"Not tonight, Sweetie." He turned to me. "This is my wife Karen. Say hello."

"Hello, Karen," I said.

No sooner than the words were out of my mouth her arms and legs strained at the straps trying to cover up and close her legs.

"MY GOD JOHN! MY GOD! THERE REALLY IS ANOTHER MAN IN THIS ROOM!"

He cradled her head in his arms. "Shhhhh, Sweetheart. It's OK. He can be trusted. I've discussed this with him in minute detail, and it's all OK. You know we talked about this, and it's what you want."

"Yeah I know John. But, you gave me no warning. It's just a regular Saturday and then you have me strapped out naked, and you're going to give me to this man I don't know."

He continued to cradle her. "You know this is what we both want, and you don't have to be afraid. I'd trust this man with my own life. You have nothing to worry about. I want you to let yourself go completely and enjoy being taken by him in any way he wants. You know you like to be taken and used like that. It's ok. I'll be right down the hall in the living room, and if you feel at all uneasy at any time, just yell, 'John, come get me,' and I'll be here in two seconds. OK? We good? We both want this for you just like we both wanted the threesome with your girlfriend for me. I love you very much, and this is the most special birthday present I can give you. Now I'm going to shut the door and go to the living room so you won't feel intimidated with me watching or anything like that. I really do want you to just let your animal self fly. Just let yourself be taken and used to please this man. I know how you like to do that to please yourself as well"

With that, John gave me a little nod and left the room, shutting the door. There was silence for a moment then I went to sit on the edge of the bed and lightly started caressing her breasts. Karen strained a little at the straps.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"You know I can't tell you that. Just think of me as your fantasy man. I can be whoever you want me to be since you can't see me."

"What are you going to do to me? Please don't hurt me," she pleaded.

"I'm going to do whatever I damned sight want to do to you and use you like your husband told me I could. He told me I could fuck you in any hole and cum in or on you where ever I felt like it. I'm not going to hurt you as long as you cooperate and give me your body without a fight."

She whimpered and shivered a little and I wasn't sure if that was fear or just arousal. I hoped the latter since she really wasn't straining at the straps anymore. She had started to submit completely and melt into the situation. I stroked my hand around her breasts and squeezed her nipples a little. My hand moved along her belly and traced along the scar to the top of the little patch of hair. I didn't go directly to her pussy but took a detour along her inner thigh and down her calf and to her feet. I gave the underside of her feet a little tickle and she jumped. I traced my fingers back under her calf and along the underside of her thigh and up the crack of her ass, giving her asshole a little tickle in the process. Then, to her pussy. I softly traced her lips, back down to slide between them at her cunt hole and then up to her clit. She whimpered a little, but she was rotating her ass and crotch a little so I know she was enjoying it. "I'm going to get undressed now. I know you can't see so I'll tell you what I'm doing. I'm taking off my shoes and socks and now my shirt and undershirt. I'm unbuckling my pants"

I got quiet so that she heard my zipper go down. She perked a little at the sound. "Now I'm dropping my pants and taking off my shorts to be naked."

I just stood there for a minute and then said, "I have to pee".

I went into the bathroom just off the master bedroom and raised the seat. I didn't close the door and pissed directly into the water so she could hear my pee splashing in the bowl. Flushed the toilet and went right over to the bed, straddling her and saying, "I think it's time you had a little taste of cock."

With that I just put my cock to her mouth and she opened it. She knew I had just peed. I fucked her mouth a little while I reached behind me and pinched her nipples. She moaned but I knew it wasn't too much pain.

I asked her, "Do you like sucking cocks Karen?" She made a little muffled sound and nodded her head. I took my cock out and sat on the side of the bed.

"Tell me, Karen, do you like sucking cock? Do you like getting your mouth fucked?"

"Yes," she said.

"Yes 'what'?" I demanded. And there was silence. Then she realized.

"Yes I like sucking cock and having my mouth fucked" she added.

"You like sucking cock 'who'?" I demanded. Again silence. I smacked her ass with my open palmed she jumped. "You address me as 'sir'," I insisted.

Then she whimpered, "I like sucking cock, sir, and I love having my mouth fucked, sir." I hoped that my smack on the ass wouldn't have her calling out for John and ending the evening, but it wasn't much more than a lot of women like during a little rough sex play.

"How about cum, Karen? Do you like the smell and taste of cum?"

"Yes, sir. I love to the smell and taste of cum, and love to drink it from a man's cock while he fucks my mouth," she responded. She was catching on, and I have to admit, I was getting into it myself even though this sort of thing had never been my thing.

My hand traced down to her pussy and slid one finger into her. "I'll bet you like having your pussy licked and feeling a nice wet tongue in your cunt, don't you?"

"Yes, sir. I love having my pussy eaten."

"Do you like the taste of your pussy?" I said taking my finger from her cunt and putting it into her mouth.

"mmmmmm," she said working her tongue around my finger.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12