Blindfold Choice

Story Info
Blindfolded by her Master she must choose by touch and kiss.
2.1k words
4.54
26.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers

She was feeling as she'd never felt before. A strange mixture of afraid, shy and yet excited - dreading what might happen yet wanting to take the next the next step.

She was naked and blindfolded as she had agreed to be - she could feel the heat as her face glowed red knowing that he understood her so well and that she had given him control of her body.

He led her by the wrist and she heard the closing of a door behind them.

He spoke, his voice calm and strong with authority.

"In this room are five naked men .. each of them wants you .. two of them will have you today. I will take you to each and you will feel his naked body against yours, kiss him on the lips and take hold of his cock in your hand. When you have experienced this with them all you will choose two."

She knew she was not expected to answer and she felt her body react to his words .. churning inside .. her sex growing moist .. behind the security of her blinfold she felt lust.

The first man was about her height and build .. he kissed gently and she felt his cock starting to stir as she hesitantly held it.

The second was taller and she felt him push his body against hers as her hands reached up to his shoulders. His cock was already half hard and twitched against her fingers.

The third was only of average build but when she let her hand slide down his body she gasped - as she held his monster of a cock in her hand and squeezed it she imagined her body impaled upon it .. stretched wide and full.

The fourth was hardly noticed as her mind was still reeling from the third.

The fifth had a smooth lean body, a stiff but unexceptional cock .. but kissed her so deep and hard that she felt her body crying out to have him inside her.

He asked her to choose and she chose .. she heard her voice, was it really her, this woman selecting men who were to spend the next few hours using her, teasing her, fucking her while he watched?

"I want number three and number five .. please Sir"

He nodded and without a word the three man who had not been chosen left the room - the door slamed behind them and she heard the key turn in the lock. It was a significant sound .. solid and final. Her heart started to pound as she realised that she was comitted. There was no going back.

He removed her blindfold, stood back and left her alone in the middle of the floor and the two chosen men approached her.

As they got closer they glanced at each other as if deciding who should lead and who follow but there was no doubt .. the man who had kissed her did so again. As his hands pulled her close and she felt the rigid cock pressed hard against her belly she forgot the other man .. until she realised that he was behind her.

The enormous cock was now lodged between the cheeks of her bum .. not threateningly but with a total confidence that he would have her. She was the moist filling in their sandwich.

Now she lost track of what was happening to her and who was doing what. Lips kissed her and hands stroked every inch of her skin; her wrists were held .. first above her head and then behind her while tongues left slippery trails on her breasts and thighs; she was lifted by one strong pair of arms while another spread her ankles were wide and high.

She was totally exposed to their probing .. dared not complain even if she had wanted to .. but what surprised her most was that she had no reservations. She was completely abandoned to what was happening to her.

The next half hour (or was it more) was a whirl of activity in which she was the object of their attention. She was wetter than she had ever felt before - and aching to be fucked.

Eventually it happened. She was thrown gently onto her back on the large mattress and they stood, one by each foot, each with their cocks in their hand - she was about to get what she had been promised.

He spoke from the far corner and she realised with a jolt that he had seen everything, including her utter willingness to be a slut to these two men.

"Are you sure?"

She found herself looking towards the two men as she tried to summon up a sensible reply. As she gazed at them her body oozed its desire and it dawned on her exactly what she was about to get. She heard her voice as if distant from her body.

"Yes, I want them both .. please sir"

She couldn't take her eyes from the one she knew only as number 5 as he stood beside her foot looking down at her. She saw how his cock was twitching as his hands hung limply by his sides and knew that she wanted that cock in her.

He smiled at her and glanced sideways where man number 3 stood on the opposite side of of the mattress. Her eyes followed his line of vision and she remembered with a gasp why she had chosen the third man in the line. She looked unashamedly now at his cock as she tried to imagine how it would fit into any of her orifices.

How could she be ashamed, she thought, with these men who had already probed, explored and teased her so utterly and completely. She realised with some pleasure that she had been a complete slut with them .. and still wanted more .. she needed to be fucked.

Number 5 moved at last. He knelt between her legs and lowered himself until his face was close to her sex. She knew he could smell her arousal, she knew that her flesh was covered in her own glistening, slippery juice, she knew that her cunt was almost visibly throbbing in anticipation.

She felt his breath on her first and then his tongue, but instead of more teasing and kissing she realised that this time he was going to take his own pleasure. His tongue slid up her body and though he paused briefly to suck on each nipple it was a matter of moments later that she felt his cock pressing insistently at her cunt lips.

He reached down and rubbed the head of his cock on her, covered it with a film of her sex-juice, and positioned it carefully at the gaping wet hole that was her cunt.

She held her breath and felt every movement as he slid slowly into her.

Immediately he withdrew and she felt her cunt lips clinging as he paused and looked down. She almost felt his gaze and wished that she could see what he saw .. this beautiful stiff cock poised in the folds of her flesh and ready to bury itself inside her
again.

He did of course .. over and over she felt her muscles trying to cling to him and keep him as he pulled out so deliberately and equally deliberately he pushed his way back in until his pubic bone was rubbing on hers and it felt as it he was reaching as far as her ribs inside.

Time after time she clenched him at the moment of deepest penetration and she felt him stiffen once more as his cock-head seemed to swell inside her.

As he hardly paused in his rhythm she came over and over. Breathless from one orgasm she felt herself driven into the next by this relentless filling and emptying of her cunt .. this grinding and slipping of flesh on flesh.

Finally he stopped and pulled his cock from her. She looked up at him, disappointed because he hadn't come but she saw that once again he was looking at the other man .. the man with the enormous weapon which, until now, she had forgotten.

Now he was ready for her and she realised that the cock she had felt, seen and wondered about was ready to force its way into her wet wide and, she hoped, ready cunt.

It was the turn of man number 3 to fill her and fill her he surely would. His cock was about 8" long but so big in circumference that she was sure she'd have trouble stretching her fingers around it. Right now it was standing forward from his firm body like a ramrod, a heavy and blunt instrument waiting to attack her.

Attack her is exactly what he did. He flung himself over her, his muscular arms taking his weight just inches above her waiting body. Without any preparation or warning she felt the girth of his cock-head prodding at her. There was a moment when she thought he would ease his way into her, but it did not last .. with one hard thrust the entire length and breadth of his huge weapon was in her.

She realised now just how wet and used she had become. The endless climaxes caused by the first cock had prepared her to take this one, which now felt as if it filled her body completely. She couldn't imagine feeling any more fucked than she was right then - until he started to move and the waves of intense pleasure started all over again.

Each time he slowed and she fought to relax and catch her breath he sensed her recovery and once again rammed harder, further and deeper into her tightly stretched cunt.

When she thought he was ready to cum at last and she felt the massive cock tensing inside her, he stopped.

Instead of pouring his cum into her he put his arms around her waist and rolled over with her. She was now on top - but he was in absolute control. By moving his hips and the weight of her body over him, he was able to move his cock in and out of her by just an inch with each thrust .. another new sensation for her .. and, as she lost herself in ecstasy once more, she felt firm hands gripping her by the ankles.

Her legs were now held wide apart and she knew that wetness was pouring from her and trickling down the balls of the man under her. Fingers reached around her cunt lips and clit and she felt the slippery juices pulled up and between the cheeks of her bum. It dawned on her what was about to happen when the fingers probed the tightness of her arse.

The surprise she felt when two fingers slipped easily past her straining muscles was nothing to the shock of feeling the second man position himself over her and guide his cock where his fingers had prepared her.

He fed himself into her slowly at first .. moving with the thrusts of the first man so as not to split her .. then she felt a sudden release as the head slipped in. After that it was only seconds before his entire length was in her .. she was being fucked by two of the most desirable men she had seen.

They knew exactly how good they were and exactly what she was feeling. Totally used .. filled .. fucked .. wet .. their plaything .. their slut. They knew she could not stop the constant orgasm which was squeezing them harder and harder as they moved in and out of her body in perfect sync.

As she cried out loud how wonderful, how amazing, how fucking indescribable it was she felt something more. Each of them had reached the point of no return .. she felt the cum pulsing the length of their cocks as they stiffened and swelled .. she felt it shooting from them and into her .. her cunt .. her arse .. her shuddering body.

It went on for a minute .. each of then spurted over and over into her and she shook, trembled and convulsed between them.

Then, all three totally exausted, they separated.

The men each rolled onto their backs, one leg bent at the knee, one out straight and breathed deeply.

She lay between them, leaking their cum from both holes, spreading it onto her body, rubbing it into her skin and knowing she would never, ever feel like that again.

She looked over at him and realised what he had given her.

She said simply "Thank you, sir" ... and he looked down at her and smiled.

CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers