Blindfolded

Story Info
Woman's trust is rewarded with pleasure.
770 words
4.19
26.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N.Owl
N.Owl
9 Followers

Leading you into the bedroom, I place a scarf over your eyes, tying it firmly, then start to unbutton your blouse, pushing it off your shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. I lightly tweak your nipples through your bra, nipping one and flicking my tongue over the tip; you moan approvingly, starting to move your hands to my head. I capture your wrists, lowering them, and scold softly in your ear, "No-no-no. Don't do anything you're not told to do, or you'll get in trouble." Then I swat your ass once as I kiss your cheek.

I hook my fingers under the hem of your skirt, pulling upwards, bunching it at your waist, and gaze at the g-string encasing your sweet little pussy. I can't decide if I should remove your skirt, or leave it where it is. Putting off the decision, I tell you to turn around. The straps of the g-string join at your back, where the single strand disappears; I feel my cock getting harder as I stare at your naked ass. I reach out and smack your ass again, just for the pleasure of watching your butt jump and jiggle when my hand makes contact. I decide the heck with it, and decide to get your skirt off you, then remove your bra, finally releasing your tits from their confinement, cupping them in my hands and enjoying their weight in my palms. Caressing your breasts with one hand, nibbling on your neck, just behind your jaw, I lower my other hand, holding your little puss; I can feel its heat through the thin material, then slide my hand under it, my fingers sliding over its slippery wetness as I briefly stroke your clit, then push a finger into you, pressing the ball of my thumb on your clitty while I finger-fuck you.

Grabbing a hold of the g-string straps on either of your hips, I give a sharp tug, easily tearing in two the flimsy material, dropping it as I bend you over, pressing your head and shoulders to the mattress. I spread wide your legs, telling you to play with your pussy as I do so; squeezing your luscious ass in my hands, I slide my cock into your wet cunt. "Tell me when you're close to cumming," as I slide all the way in. Pull out until just the head of my cock is in your pussy, then slowly push it all the way back in. You feel your orgasm building as I continue to fuck you like this. "Oh, so close..." you finally moan. I hold your wrist, and pull your hand away from your pussy. "Noo..." you groan in frustration, moving your free hand to your cunt. I capture this hand, too, holding your wrists above your head as I sink my prick all the way in you. "Not yet," I tell you. "I don't want you to cum yet. Soon." You whimper as I pull out, trying to slip your hand back to your cunt...and stop when you feel my sharp, stinging slap on your ass. "I said No!" I watch your creamy white asscheek turn pink. You moan and writhe your ass beseechingly. "You can cum soon, impatient one, but not yet."

Turning you onto your back, I stretch your arm above your head and to the side; you feel something cool on your wrist, then hear a metallic click. Before you're quite sure what's happening, I have your other wrist handcuffed to the other corner of the bed. Quickly, I secure your legs, and chuckle to myself when I look and see your hips slowly rocking up and down, hungry to cum. You gasp in surprised pleasure when you feel the wet heat on your pussy, your back arching off the bed. Distracting you, you feel the scarf untied and slipped off; feeling a hand firmly holding your head in place, you hear me whisper in your ear, "That's not me eating your pussy. Do you like it?"

Your eyes glazed with lust, you look at me and dreamily nod your head. Releasing my hold on you, I ask, "Do you like how my girlfriend eats your pussy?"

Moaning, you look down and see a woman between your thighs, her blonde hair pulled back in a pony-tail. You see me move behind her, my hands on her hips, and watch her ass wriggle as I give her my cock; stroking your thigh, I tell you, "Now you can cum," and you feel your orgasm explode over you as she slips a thick dildo into your yearning puss.

N.Owl
N.Owl
9 Followers