Blindfolded

Story Info
He wonders who she was.
1.5k words
3.6
55.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danlbone
danlbone
23 Followers

She ran her fingernail down my spine. It gave me a shiver and I tried to escape. But the scarves held my hands and feet too firmly for me to get out from under that tickling finger.

I had allowed her to tie me spread eagle to the bed. I was a bit curious that she had made me lie face down, but the deal was that she was to have total control. My wife and I had been "pushing the envelope" of pleasure for about a month then. It had been my idea because we had seemed to reach a point in our sex life where things seemed to be too familiar.

We tried spanking. She loved it and it became part of our repertoire. I didn't particularly enjoy receiving, but paddling her ass red was fun. That was mostly becaise it made her very hot and wet. Our sex after a good spanking was animalistic. There were -- and are -- still times when I felt like rolling over for a paddling. It got me hard at those times. Other times it only hurt.

I tied her up, but was kind of uninspired once I had her immobilized. I spanked her, but it wasn't even as much fun as when I had her face down, my cock in her mouth, while I reached down and delivered the swats. I tickled her but that didn't turn me on.

So now it was my turn to be in bondage. She had already paddled me. It had hurt like hell. This wasn't one of the times it was enjoyable or sexy. She was running down with the tickling. After her fingernail ran up and down my spine a few times, she rested her palm on one of my ass cheeks. She pinched it a bit, then slipped the edge of her hand down in between, to stimulate my asshole. Ass play had always been part of what we did with each other. We both loved poking and licking that tight back door. She loves to have my dick up her butt. I enjoy it when she uses her dildoes on me, too.

I felt the lubricant now, as she dripped it down my crack. It was cold, but warmed almost immediately. She smeared it around and then into my opening. I arched my back in pleasure. I thought I knew what to expect. I thought she would open me up then apply gradually larger toys until I was open enough to accept the strapon dick I had bought her. It had taken a few false starts before she was able to use it on me. It is a fairly large diameter -- certainly wider than my own dick. The times she uses it on me, however, I am on my back so that she can jack my cock while she fucks me.

After she had used her fingers to open me up she brought out the purple vibrating cock and slid it easily inside me. After a few minutes of that buzzing pleasure, I was moaning and nearing the edge of an orgasm. She left it inside me and leaned down to the side of the bed. Then I was in darkness, caused by the blindfold she placed over my eyes. This was something new, I thought. I wondered what she was up to.

I felt her moving the vibrator in and out of me a few times, then the buzzing stopped. She plunged it in once more then pulled it out. Her weight left the bed and I felt nothing for a minute. Then I felt her between my legs. Knees pressed against my thighs and I thought she was going to use the strapon again. I felt a kind of letdown. The only thing new was the blindfold.

Hands pried my cheeks apart and I felt pressure against my sphincter. I relaxed the muscles and the head slipped inside. It felt different somehow. Not as hard and certainly not cold. I suspected she had gone out and purchased some new kind of dildo. It felt wonderful, whatever it was. I opened up farther and farther as it slid into me an inch, then out. In again, an inch farther this time, then out. I willed myself to accept it more and more. Finally it was all the way in. I felt hips against my ass. Then I stiffened up.

Instead of the leather harness I expected, there was the sensation of hair against my cheeks! The fucking continued. It felt great, but the truth was beginning to dawn on me. My wife's mouth and whisper in my ear confirmed what I knew. She had brought in another man to fuck my ass! "Does that feel good, Honey?" she asked. I groaned my pleasure. She chuckled, then sat in front of me, giving me her cunt to lick while my asshoile was reamed for the first time by a live dick. I sucked her and pushed back into the rod that was plunging into my depths.

We had talked about expanding into group sex, either with another man, another woman, or another couple. Neither of us could decide how to go about it, and she wasn't totally convinced it would be a good thing. At least she had always said that. Apparently she had changed her mind. But having another man fuck me had never been discussed. It was always me watching her get fucked while she sucked me, then the two of us guys switching places. I had mentioned the possibility of cleaning her crotch up with my tongue afterward, as I do sometimes when it's just the two of us.

But, even if we had agreed to try something like that, we couldn't come up with a likely candidate for our third partner. We didn't want to ask a friend, and asking a stranger was simply too dangerous.

She pulled the blindfold off my eyes as the man behind me seemed to be approaching orgasm. I tried to twist my head to see who it was, but a strong hand on my neck prevented it. Again my wife chuckled and writhed under the pleasure of my tongue. He started really pounding into me. It had only hurt a bit at first. Now that I was fully relaxed, it was only the best sexual feeling I'd had in a long time. He seemed to swell inside me. Then he plunged in to the hilt and froze there. I felt him thicken and the hot spurt of his cum drenching my bowels. I came against the towel beneath me at the same time. My orgasm added to his pleasure, since my sphincter throbs when I come, just as everybody else's does. He groand and leaned down to rest his torso on my back.

A few minutes later, I felt him begin to soften. He slowly pulled himself out of me, leaving me feeling vacant. My wife rose from the bed and replaced the blindfold. I waited. I could hear no voices, sense no other presence in the room. I heard water running. After what seemed like ages, but could not have been more than ten or fifteen minutes, I felt my bonds being removed. I pulled the blindfold off myself anf looked around. My wife and I were alone.

"Who was it?" I demanded. She only smiled and shook her head. "You have to tell me!" I screamed. How could I go about my life never knowing whose dick had been balls deep in my ass? She refused to tell me anything about his identity, not whether he was someone we knew, nothing.

"You wanted to be punished," she said simply. "What better punishment than never knowing which of your friends -- if that is who it was -- fucked you? Oh," she added, "by the way, he also got a blowjob from me in the shower after I washed you off him. He really has a nice dick. But you know that, don't you?"

She has never told me. That happened a month ago. We've been to some parties and back yard cookouts since then with our group of friends. If he was among the guys we see regularly, he has never let on. I have never seen anything suspicious pass between any of them and my wife.

She and I have talked about it. I admitted that I had enjoyed the experience immensely. She said watching, combined with my oral attentions, gave her a strong orgasm, too. I have pleaded with her to tell me who it was. I have offered to have him fuck me again, if only I could see him and watch the act myself this time. The only way she will agree to it is if I am blindfolded again.

That's why I'm laying here, bound to the bed, a blindfold over my eyes. I want that pleasure again. The doorbell just rang. I heard my wife say, "Hello."

danlbone
danlbone
23 Followers