Blindfolded

Story Info
A tale of arousal.
1.2k words
4.29
75.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up and found herself tied to the bed, arms over her head and legs spread wide. She couldn’t see. Something was over her eyes. A large hand covered her mouth as she tried to scream.

“No,” said a deep voice. “Not yet. You will scream for me later.”

She began to tremble. “Please,” she whispered. “Who are you? What do you want?”

“You know what I want,” said the voice. She felt his fingers on her lips. He traced along her jaw, down her neck to her breast. She tried to twist away from the touch. He laughed and pinched her nipple gently. She moaned, trying to ignore the stab of pleasure. Her nipple hardened. He pinched the other one. Again, pleasure rippled through her.

“No…” she whispered. How had he known what stimulated her? He took one nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue. The light touch made her arch up to his mouth. “Please,” she begged. “No…”

He laughed again. Her body was telling him different. Her body was saying Yes! He tongued her nipples, teasing her. Then he sucked hard, rolling her nipple between his teeth, biting her sensitive flesh. Then he did the same to the other nipple.

She thrashed and moaned. “No, no, please!”

His hands were caressing her ribs, fingertips lightly brushing her skin. Her nerves were on fire. She felt his breath in her ear. “This will take a long time,” he promised. His fingers went up her leg from her knee to the soft inner thigh. She tried to escape the feathery touch that made her burn. He traced around her labia and lightly flicked her clitoris. A shock went through her. She was gasping, trying to deny the building need. Suddenly, his tongue was on her clitoris. He licked around it as it swelled and became more sensitive. She was writhing, moaning, begging him to stop. He sucked on her clitoris and then bit her.

“Noooo!” she cried as her body spasmed, waves of pleasure bursting in her.

“That was the only gentle one you will have,” he whispered. Gentle? Her body felt battered. She quivered and throbbed. She felt him move over her.

“Now,” he said softly. “Now you will scream for me.” And he thrust hard and deep into her. She arched and screamed. His penis was huge! He ripped into her, forcing her to accept his hot, hard erection all at once. The friction on her vaginal walls was intense. He stretched her, filled her. He was painfully big. “Yes!” His voice held satisfaction. He pulled back. He hurt almost as much withdrawing to the head as he did when he thrust into her. Then he plunged deep into her again. Again she screamed. And again. An hour or longer as she screamed and screamed. Hard, intense, thrusts. And she felt the building tension of another climax. How could this happen? He hurt! How could her body respond like this? He ground his hips against her in a peculiar twisting thrust. She writhed and shrieked. The pain intensified. And she climaxed, screaming, thrashing, her body in rigid spasm again and again as intense waves of pleasure poured through her. Her internal muscles clamped and released, clamped and released on the massive pillar of flesh buried deep in her. And she felt him pulse hard in her, pouring his own hot climax deep into her, intensifying her orgasm. It went on and on. Her climax finally released her.

She lay limp and gasping. Surely he was done. Surely he would stop now. She felt his breath in her ear again. “Was that good?” he whispered. She moaned. He lay heavy on her. “Let’s do it again.”

Again? “No, please…” she whispered. His hips twitched and she realized he was still hard in her.

“But I promised,” he breathed. “A long time.” He pulled back and plunged hard, deep into her. She arched and screamed. He took her, made her scream, until she could not scream any more. Each climax was harder, longer, more intense than the one before. She quivered with the friction of his immense, hard erection moving in her. She had gone beyond pain. Every touch, each twisting painful thrust caused waves of intense pleasure to cascade through her body. She wanted him to stop and was afraid that he would. Again and again, she shrieked with her intense climaxes as he pulsed his hot sperm deep into her. Hours and hours of intense, painful pleasure. Finally, he withdrew from her. She shuddered and trembled.

“Thirsty?” he asked softly. She could only nod. He held a straw to her lips. “Drink it all.” Obediently, she swallowed what tasted like faintly tart lemonaid. When she finished, he untied her. Her limbs felt wooden. And then suddenly she felt on fire. She moaned. He touched her nipples. A shock wave of pleasure. “Do you like my drink?” he asked.

“What..? she gasped.

“A special mix,” he said. “To heighten your senses.” She tried to move and could only twitch. “A side effect,” he explained. “You won’t be able to move for, oh, about two days.” He pinched her nipples. The waves of pleasure poured through her. “It gets better,” he promised. And he mounted her, thrusting hard and deep into her. She screamed as an intense climax wracked her body. He kept thrusting deep into her, each thrust magnified. She climaxed every few strokes. Hard, intense climaxes until she lay throbbing constantly as he moved hard and deep in her to his own pulsing hot climax. She moaned. Her body quivered as he slowly withdrew from her. “Don’t worry,” he whispered. “I’m not done yet.”

“No, please…” she moaned. He lay next to her and placed her unresponsive hand on his huge penis. The hard heat of him made her hand tremble. He began to softly stroke her body, feeling her tremble. He kept her aroused, teasing her nipples, softly rubbing her clitoris, inserting his fingers in her to feel her climaxes as she moaned and begged for him to stop. He kissed her long and hard. “Please…” she whispered. He mounted her again and entered her very slowly. Each inch of him made her nerves burn. She climaxed. Hot waves of intense pleasure poured through her. Slow movement in and out. Exquisite friction in her quivering body.

“Shall I make you scream?” he whispered.

“Noooo…” she moaned.

“Are you sure?” He thrust deeper into her. She was drunk from the intense pleasure.

“Please…no…” she whispered.

Again, deep into her. Wave after wave of pleasure flowing through her. Again the peculiar twisting thrust deep and hard into her. She couldn’t help it. She screamed. Pain and pleasure woven together, climax going on and on. Her senses were overloaded. She screamed, moaned, climaxed, mindless with the sensations flowing in her. She never knew when he finally stopped. She lay quivering, limp, nearly unconscious. He still lay next to her. She simply waited. She slipped into sleep.

When she finally woke up, her body was again hers. Or so she thought. She reached for the blindfold. Her hands were intercepted. “No,” said his deep voice. She trembled. He was still there! “You know what I want,” he whispered.

Her breath caught. Her heart raced. No she wanted to say. “Yes” is what she whispered. No! no! her mind howled. Her body moved to his touch.

“Shall I make you scream?” he whispered. She felt him move over her.

“Please…” she moaned, “…yes!” He ripped hard and deep into her. She arched and shrieked. And he kept on as she screamed and writhed and climaxed again and again and again…