Blindfolded: A Fantasy Becomes Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil replied, "You are just saying that because you want me to give you head."

"Damn, busted", was the reply.

He licked and sucked her well used pussy. He couldn't resist slipping a finger in her ass. She clamped her ass on him and ground into his grinning face. Inevitably another wave smashed over her. When she recovered she managed to convincingly whisper, "No more I need to save one for my husband, how would you like to cum?".

Phil thought for a moment and said, "Let me fuck your pussy again and spurt on your chest."

He reached for a condom and Penny snatched it off him. She ripped it open and went down on his cock. He lay there fully stretched out whilst another mans wife slurped his manhood to full strength, rolled out a condom on it and mounted him. She reached behind and played with his balls. "Fuck me big boy", she said.

He pummelled her and she bounced on him. They were soon bathed in oily sweat. In just a few minutes he said, "I'm close."

Penny jumped off him and laid on the bed, he straddled her chest and having quickly pulled off the condom wanked his cock with one hand aiming at her face. With his left hand he reached behind and played with her pussy. She lapped it up. He blew his second load, some hit her chin. Most landed on her chest. Penny scooped up the mess on her chin and sucked it off her fingers whilst

Phil massaged the remaining cum into her chest.

Phil checked his watch, 8.30pm. Right on time. He dressed and bade Penny goodbye. He almost left and then remembered he had to redress and tie her up. He explained it was part of the deal, probably it would help to get the pervert husband off in some way. Penny moaned she was tired but relented and returned to her initial position, tied and blindfolded to boot. Phil left the key card on the night stand and headed to the bar for a well deserved nightcap.

Thanks for reading. My editor 'JessGabriel' was amazing giving honest feedback and tips. Definitely an author to check out.

12