Blindfolded and Tied

Story Info
A husband gets a surprise after work.
1.4k words
3.84
32.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to literotica after years of reading, it's a fantasy I wrote to send my long distance boyfriend. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Enjoy!

*************************************

I want you to get in from work one day and you can't find me in the lounge or kitchen or any of the usual places. Your kind of confused but not too worried. You make a cup of tea, feed the dog (I had a lot of time to add in realistic detail, you will notice) and go upstairs to shower. When you come out the shower, just with a towel draped over your head beginning your hair, you notice an arrow taped onto the landing floor. Intrigued, you follow it, and find another one leading into the bedroom. You start to realise where this might be going and your cock twitches in anticipation, but really you have no idea yet. Going into the bedroom you see, strangely, one of the solid wooden dining table chairs in the middle of the floor, with the final arrow pointing to it. As you approach, thoroughly intrigued, you see a blindfold folded neatly on the chair. Definitely excited now, but slightly apprehensive as I'm still nowhere to be seen, you decide to trust me, take a seat, remove your glasses and put on the blindfold.

In the dark time seems to stretch and your just beginning to wonder if this is really a good idea when you hear footsteps entering the room. Your cock twitches again. Senses alert you follow the soft tread as the person circles you once, pauses in front of you, and continues. They approach you from behind, tapping your wrists so you bring them together behind your back. With a confident hand, they firmly but gently secure your wrists together behind the chair. The footsteps retreat a little way, and then circle again, this time to the front. You feel first one ankle being secured, and then the next. You are absolutely trapped, unable to move, as your dick begins to respond. You start to say something, to ask a question, and a finger presses to your lips. You know better than to argue when your in a position like this.

The footsteps retreat a step or two and there's a longer pause. They are considering you, admiring their handiwork and deciding just what to do to you first. You are hard as a rock by this point, completely aware of your cock standing proud in the silent room. Then the footsteps move to one side, you hear a drawer opening and closing. The footsteps return and you tense, waiting, alert. You don't expect the light brush of a soft feather on your left nipple and it makes you jump. The feather meanders it's way up your chest, up the side of your neck, so light, you almost can't tell if you are imagining it. Then it leaves your body. You thought the feather was frustrating but now it's gone you want it back. Without warning you feel it brush the inside of your ankle, then up your shoulder, then sweeping down your ribs. You let out a breath as it travels up the inside of your thigh and then up your cock. And then it's gone.

Time stretches. The footsteps circle, moving behind you. You feel a finger brush from your shoulder up your neck and you shiver. Then one runs down your side, tickling a little. There's a sharp pain as one flicks your nipple, hard, and you gasp. You hear a small chuckle at the reaction. The footsteps circle back to your front, another pause as you tense expectantly and then, suddenly you feel warm air on your dick just a moment before it's engulfed ever so slowly into a hot, wet mouth. You let out a real moan this time, as their tongue swirls up the underside of your cock, around the head and laps up the precum that's flowing thick and fast. Still so so slowly, they begin to move up and down on your cock, sliding their way in and out, getting slightly faster and taking in slightly more each time until you can feel your dick hitting the back of their throat as they get faster and faster and then you feel both your nipples in a hard pinch and your already so wound up from the anticipation that it doesn't take you long to get so close, when it stops. Your hard dick still in their mouth, but without any suction or pressure, they run their tongue up to flutter over the head, then run it flat up and down the length of your cock a few times, then use it to explore the area round your balls. Running it in figure of 8's, running it flat and soft over each, reaching right under them to lick in between, then taking each one in individually, licking and sucking gently before letting each go with an audible pop.

And then nothing again, you feel the cool air as the spit coating your cock and balls dries. Up till now they only used their mouth, but now you feel hands running feather light up your thighs, tickling, the stroke up your dick and over your balls, exploring every hot, throbbing millimeter, so gently, before coming to rest, one cupping your balls lightly, the other around the base and the mouth returns and starts sucking you off in earnest, hand and mouth moving as one, slightly squeezing your ball sack every now and again. The mouth retreats and the hand moves up to spread the slippery juices all over the length of your reading hardon, and the other pinches between your balls, just hard enough to make you jump and remember how powerless you are. The mouth returns, taking you deeper and deeper, really working your cock as both hands move to scrape nails up your thighs, over your stomach, pinching your nipples again and your really panting now and your so close and you feel it start to build as you let out a moan and... It stops.

You let out another moan, of frustration this time, but it's stifled by a sudden bite on your lower lip, pulling, before you feel a bite on the sensitive spot on your neck. You feel them straddling you, the soft naked skin of their inner thighs sliding up the outside of yours, feel their hands coming to rest either side of your neck, fingers twining into your hair, tilting your head back slightly. You feel something hard and wet just brush the tip of your leaking, loaded prick and there's a slight hitch in the others breathing. And then, so, so, so slowly, almost imperceptibly, you feel your dick sliding over slippery lips and into a hot, wet pussy. You feel it pulling you in, just as desperate for you to be inside as you are, and you feel the juices flowing down your cock and over your balls. Finally, finally, you are buried deep inside and they bottom out with a small sigh. They begin to move, tiny movements at first, moving quickly up and slowly back down, you feel them rippling, changing the angle to get maximum impact on both clit and g spot, using you for their pleasure, using your big, hard cock to make the biggest impact in their ready and waiting cunt. As they move faster and faster, more and more you hear their breathing speed up, hear the pants that begin to escape them as they begin to pound themselves on you.

Suddenly the pressure in your hair releases and instead the hands pull you in and you find a hard nipple in your mouth, you lick, suck, bite as a moan escapes them and they begin to pound harder and faster, really working your cock in and out of their wet hole and you hear the wet slap every time your bodies meet and feel their clit grind into you at every stroke and your both moaning now, getting closer and higher and closer and higher, until both of you cum in a torrent of pleasure, gasping moaning screaming bliss and it goes on and on, you pumping streams of cum into their spasming pussy as you climax together, slowing into softer moans, then pants, you feel the hands return to your hair, tilting your head back for a soft kiss as you feel the blindfold being removed, you finally see my sweaty, contented, smiling face.