Blindfolded Hands and Feet Tied

Story Info
You're gagged, teased, and tortured.
1.7k words
3.54
62.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're walking on Halloween home to meet your boyfriend

Your wearing nothing special as you have jut finished work! Its raining heavy and you are getting wet you get to your house and open the door! You go to turn the light on and there is no power! It is pitch dark and you can't see anything but you hear a nose and hope it is your boyfriend and you say hello!

He says hello hunni! And then he takes you by your hand and leads you down to the basement you haven't ever been down here before and wonder what's down there!

You see a candle burning down their and that's all you can see as the darkness sucks all light into it! Just as you are about to take a step you feel you boyfriend putting something on your face you cant see now and are blindfolded! He just says that it's a surprise and doesn’t want you to see it so you are happy for him to blindfold you! You cant see nothing but darkness and you feel strange as you never been blindfolded as through race through your head you are suddenly a were that he has let go of you hand and you are at the bottom of the stairs!

And you move your hand up to take off the blindfold and as you do he grabs hold and says no hunni that would spoil the surprise and you are one again ok with this but a part of you want to know what's down here!

Then you hand is taken but its not you boyfriends hand or is he wearing gloves! Then as he takes you left hand in his! you feel a cold metallic something on your other wrist you try and move you wrist but its being imprisoned by something and then you feel your boyfriend put another metallic something on your other wrist

Then they are being pulled up above your head and you say to him hold on what the fuck is going on! But then he holds your mouth open and puts some sort of ball in your mouth its big and you cant even close you mouth you end up biting it! Its rubber and soft so you don't hurt your teeth! You feel him tying it round your head! You are confused! You can't see you can't shout or tell him to stop and a part of you is tuned on by all this!

You feel his hands on your legs as he put his hand up your skirt and feels your thong to see if you are wet! It is soaked but you don't know why! He laughs and pulls your thong to one side and roughly pushes a finger inside and wiggles it about! Then he pulls your right leg and locks it into a metallic clamp Then you're left leg! Your trapped and cant move see or speak you are 100% helpless but part of you is tuned on beyond belief you don't know why!

You feel his hand on your chest and feel him touch your breast through your top! Then you feel him pull at it as he cuts it off you are shocked then he cuts your black lace bra off! And he puts his tongue to your erect left nipple and starts to tease it you are tuned on so much by now that you like it and want more!

Then he puts a nipple clamp onto your left nipple and it pinches it you don't have a clue what it is but there is a mix of pain and pleasure there! He pushes two fingers into your pussy hard and teases your clit with his thumb! At that point he starts to suck your right breast for a minute or two! God it feels good!

Then he removes his hand from you and you feel empty and want him back inside you and would have told him except for this gag! You then feel a metallic thing and he cuts your skirt off and then rip's your thong off! You are completely naked except for your high heals and you are scared as this isn't like your boyfriend he seems so cold and fare off that you are really getting Scared!

You are left standing naked for about 5minuts and you start to wonder what’s going on then you hear some noise and the metallic restraints that hold your legs are moving apart and your legs are starting to open! Your legs are well open now and you can feel that your pussy is well open too! You are still getting more and more turned on! Then you feel something rubbing your pussy lips and you don't recognise it! You don't know what it is! But it feels so good that you start to get more and more tuned on!

You are starting to like the rubbing then it stops and you feel great force as something tries to enter your pussy! It is so big that you cant take it in but it don't give up and start to stab slowly at your gapping hole and finally after a minute your pussy stretches and it slowly enters you and you think that you are going to tear you in half! God its big but when he pulls it nearly out you whimper into your gag as you want it back then he pushes it in hard and fast all the way! Oh my god that feels so good you moan into your gag! You feel full so full oh my god yes!

You no longer care you just want him to fuck you with that monster dildo then! He pulls it nearly out of your pussy slowly this time then thrusts back in deeper faster harder! Then stops while it is burred all the way in! You feel something touch your let and you think it’s a wire but can’t be to shore! Then you hear a faint click!

And something happens the dildo start to vibrate gently and then it gets stronger and stronger got its vibrating your hole in tire body then you hear a click again! And it not only vibrates but starts to wiggle deep inside god it feels so good you don’t care now and want that dildo to fuck you to a climax and you know its going to be a very good one at that!

He start to move the monster in and out of your dripping wet pussy your so wet its running down your leg its still vibrating and wiggling as he thrusts it in and out going faster and faster deeper and deeper harder and harder! You are so tuned on you couldn’t care less now fuck its so big and feels so good you just want more he starts to go faster deeper harder deeper harder faster more and more your loving every minute of it then he stops! And slowly pulls it Completely out!

You want to scream and shout at him not to stop but you cant! Then you feel something cold next to your pussy its metallic! You’re starting to worry again! Then he puts something into your pussy lips and they open wide and you are exposed to him completely and you feel his hot breath on your clitt that is exposed then you feel something touching your clit it’s a feather and he starts to tickle your clit with it!

It really tingles and your really enjoying him tease your clit he moves the feather round and round just touching your clit! Then side to side teasing you clit so much you just scream into your gag god you want it you know you cant take much more of this and you know your starting to cum god yes you needed that but he don’t stop he keeps going! Your mind is now on cloud 9 and he then stops and pulls the metallic thing from your pussy!

Then you feel the head of the dildo pushing into your pussy and god it feels so good! He pushes it harder and faster deeper going in and out of your fantastic pussy right to your core!

Then he just pushes it all the way in and just leaves it your pussy grips it like a vice and you hear 2 clicks and it starts to vibrate and wiggle like mad! He just leaves it in all the way and starts to suck on your nipple and then he moves a finger down to your clit and starts teasing your clitt then rubbing faster and faster harder and harder!

You know your just about to cum now and god you need it and he keeps rubbing your clitt sucking on your nipple and the dildo is working its magic deep inside of your pussy! You suddenly reach your climax and it seems to last forever wave after wave rips through your body! You can’t take any more and he stops he sees it in your face!

He stops rubbing your clit and stops sucking your nipple and then! He turns the vibrator off and slowly pulls it out! God you feel good! He takes the nipple clamp of your other nipple and undoes your gag! And it pops out you cant talk as your still basking in the glory of a fantastic orgasm then he undoes your blind fold he tells you to keep your eyes closed! You do as he says! Then you feel your hands and feet free he is holding you up, as you can’t stand! He helps you up the stairs and up to the bedroom!

Were he lays you down and tells you to open your eyes and its starting to get light outside and you can just see him you smile and say hi hunni! You cant think of anything else to say then he kisses you on the lips and cuddles you pulling the cover over you two! And while he is cuddling you he whispers in your ear that he loves you, you just murmur the same back and tell him that was fantastic and wow omg that was fantastic! He cuddles you more and kisses you and you 2 slowly drop off to sleep in each other’s arms dreaming of the next adventure!