Blindfolded Surprise

Story Info
A kinky twist for a sexy boss.
3.3k words
3.84
17.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a BDSM story inspired by my ex whom I loved dearly. I have been writing for years but this is the first time I have published my work. I would like it to be free on the Changeling Encounters page if you like my work. My name is Breanna Redman and I live in the Australian Capital Territory, Australia. I am 18 years old but have always loved words and the power they have. I find my writing is therapeutic for me and I hope that you like my story enough to publish it.

It is called Blindfolded Surprise and is about an employee taking advantage of his employer's dark little secret because he is desperately in love with her. It is a one of a kind story with no follow up stories with the characters. I am new to the publishing world and would love to have the opportunity to be able to show off my work. I am willing to do anything to promote my stories but might need a little guidance in that area.

Thank you for reading my story even if you don't publish it!


He slid his hand up her thigh marvelling at the softness underneath his eager and wanting hand. She moved restlessly under his attention yearning to take this to a more private place than the Blackout Bar they were currently occupying. Although, this would mean that she would have to trust this stranger completely, as the rules of the bar state: man's choice and women blindfolded.

Skimming his other hand up her arm raising goose bumps in his wake, he made his way to her neck placing a light kiss where the pad of his thumb was a second ago. Whispering in her ear all he expected to take from her, making her body shiver with anticipation of what was to come.

She moved into his touch, like a virgin keen to explore all he could offer her, wanting to beg but knowing that it was forbidden adding to the excitement of the game. A game she volunteered to play without restraint or hesitation, contrasting completely with her mundane everyday life. No one knew her fondness for submission, only herself and the unfamiliar men at the club.

He scraped his teeth along her earlobe earning him another shiver as a reward. He loved that he could give and receive pleasure without having to concern himself about who the woman was. She was so responsive beneath his hands that he couldn't help but order her to get on her knees right there in the club. The chance of someone noticing what was happening making the entire scene that much sweeter for the both of them. He knew her type and what they craved, realising not for the first time just how perfect this place was for him.

As she knelt in front of him he ran his fingers through her hair, the only touch that is to be soft for the entire night. She sat patiently like the good sub she should be, making him ponder why she didn't have a master. Turning his thoughts to more dark and dangerous places he studied her under the quick flashes of light the dance floor strobe could offer. She was stunning. His eyes travelled down her body studying her with growing pleasure.

She could feel his heated gaze travelling over her body. Caressing her flesh as he mentally undressed her. Tonight was going to be perfect for both of them, she could feel it in the way they stroked each other's desire. She waited for him to make his next move loving that she couldn't tell what it would be.

He wrapped his fist in her hair, knowing that soon he would be in that gorgeous mouth had made him particularly hard. He could feel himself straining against the well-used denim of his favourite jeans. Craving the wet heat he knew that sweet mouth could offer he undid his pants slowly, making sure she recognised the sound and its significance to her role.

Hearing the familiar sound of pants being undone she sucked in her breath and opened her mouth in welcome. She sat waiting for what felt like forever; this she knew was deliberate to test her patience and abilities. Finally she felt him start to feed his hard cock into her mouth. Opening her mouth wider to accommodate him she was surprised by his impressive length and width.

With a self-satisfied smile he buried his entire length into her amazing mouth. Groaning at the delightful feel of her, he started to thrust slowly in and out of her mouth. Smiling again when he felt her gag around him but not stopping, enjoying the suction she created too much.

He pulled out suddenly forcing her back into the position she started in making sure she knew exactly where her place was in this entire situation. He pulled her up roughly by her shirt, popping a few of the buttons as he went. He directed her out of the club as fast as he could not wanting to waste another moment in the club when he could be inside her delicious body. All curves and angles, he knew instinctively that she would photograph well. He thought to himself whether he should risk her knowing who he was just so he could photograph her but pushed the thought aside and as quickly as the thought came it was gone again.

He drove as fast as he could, pushing the speed limit the whole way back to his house. He slammed his brakes on as he reached his destination, not apologising for abrupt jolt, as he knew he should. She felt him move about the car her desire soaring as the minutes flew past. And finally she was in his room being shoved onto a comfy bed, losing herself for just a moment within the silky sheets forgetting the reason she was there in the first place. Enjoying the sensation of it until he placed his hands on her body, urging her to submit, to be possessed by him and him only tonight.

Pressing kisses to her flesh he memorised every inch. Knowing which key spots to press to make her body sing to him. To make the sounds he so desperately wanted to hear come from her mouth. She bowed beneath his touches arching up to him. Begging him silently to take all she could offer and in that moment he wanted nothing else.

She hated that he was taking his time instead of taking her. She had never felt her need to be possessed so intensely before. Driving her to the limit before she started breaking rules to get to a pleasure she knew was hers. It was as if she was being pulled towards a fulfilment so complete she would give anything to just to own it for a short time.

Finally he had her exactly as he wanted her, spread out, vulnerable and wanting. Nudging her thighs apart just a little more he nestled his body up against her, brushing his hard cock against her clit making her whimper. He knew she had never wanted this as bad before spreading a smug smile across his handsome face. He rubbed her again making them both groan, he could feel how wet she was and the evidence glistened on his tip.

She arched up and he slid in at the same time as if it was rehearsed. They both groaned at the exquisite pleasure of pure lust. He slammed into her loving how tight and wet she was. Sheathing himself to the hilt. Despite the slight marring from the condom he could feel her heat seeping into him. The feeling of her, making him go faster, driving them to gratification the way he knew they both needed. Sometimes you just need to fuck and be fucked; this was definitely one of those times.

She felt him stretch her in the best way, forcing her to accept him. She loved moments like these, when she was being used for their pleasure making hers so much sweeter at the end. She could feel her climax starting from her toes, creeping up her like a sexual fog claiming her as his. She scratched up his back as she started to come, clenching her muscles down on him urging him to climax.

He rolled his hips and plunged into her as he came hard and fast spurting into her tight lithe body. As it started to slow he thrust lightly as they rode their orgasms together. He slowly slid out of her groaning as her body protested in the most obvious way. He pulled her to him resting her lightly on him as he enjoyed the afterglow of great sex. As he lay, happily with the woman who had starred in his fantasies for months, he started to drift into a lazily sleep.

She felt him relax with sleep as she sidled up to his body. Taking the blindfold off her eyes, she wondered who this man was. He had just given her the best orgasm of her life and she was more than a little curious. Looking up at him she studied him objectively, noting the perfectly bowed lips and strong jaw line with a days' worth of stubble. Suddenly she was struck with the thought that she knew this man. Then it hit her like a truck full of bricks, this was her bumbling assistant. The guy had a knack for screwing up her paperwork and appointments. In fact she had just applied for another one yesterday from the agency. Quietly and as quickly as she could she dressed herself and left the apartment. Heading home she wondered how it was she always managed to find guys that were incompatible.

She knew who he was and she would be furious he thought to himself. This was not going to be pretty, he knew that she knew the minute he woke up to find her gone from his apartment. He had really screwed up this time and not just for her attention like he usually did at work. Expecting to be fired he walked into the office with his head down low hoping that if she didn't see him she couldn't hate him for taking advantage of her kink.

Today was going to be torture; especially after he found out he was being replaced on her request. Although in all fairness she had no idea who he was when she slept with him; that was the rules. He knew who she was and he took advantage of that fact, she should be the mad one but instead she felt guilty. The knowledge that he would be gone within the week gnawed at her.

With her heart beating frantically in her ears she went to tell Jake that his replacement would be here within the week but as she approached him the words clogged in her throat, refusing to be spoken or swallowed. When he noticed her, the look in his eyes was enough to change her mind on the spot. She could see the disappointment, anger and desire warring with the hope she could see flickering every now and then. It was the hope that made her gut clench and attitude soften.

He stiffened as she came closer he was such a fool. How could he of done this to her, she was so beautiful he had fallen in love with her the minute he'd stepped through the lobby doors and she'd been there to greet him and show him around. He could feel that she was meant to be with him and then last week he had gotten a call from Ross the owner of the Blackout Bar he frequented letting him know that she had turned up. He just couldn't miss the opportunity to show her that he can give her everything she could possibly need from a partner. But he had gotten there too late and he had to watch her leave with some other guy. He had tossed and turned the entire night worrying about her and whether she was being treated right.

She gave him a stack of papers thinking to herself that if he didn't file them correctly she'd fire him. Yes he just needed a second chance to prove he was as good at the office as he was in bed. Just thinking about what he made her feel had given her shivers and made her nipples harden in eagerness for his attentions. She hurried back to her office hoping that no one had noticed her sudden change in mood that had left her eager and wanting.

Jake had noticed Isabelle's sudden disappearance and smiled to himself knowing exactly why she left. He had to talk to her and find out what was going on with them. What had happened that night wasn't just a fluke or casual sex between co-workers. It meant something to him and he had wanted to prove that he could be everything she needed. He had wanted to prove to both himself and her all that he was. He had never explored his dominant side and that had added to the importance she had in his life and in his heart.

Isabelle walked out of the office to see her assistant working harder than she's ever seen anyone work. Making sure that his desk was tidy and all his paperwork was up to date, all the mail was out, ready to be posted and her appointment book had also been updated. To say she was impressed was an understatement. She had honestly thought him incapable of handling the work that passed through her office every day. Maybe he could fulfil the job requirements after all. She offered a small smile in encouragement as she passed him on her way to the conference room for her weekly meeting.

He watched her as she walked down the hall her long legs striding confidently across the tiles of the office floors. He was amazed at the grace she had especially walking in those shoes, they had to be four inch stiletto's and the only thing about her that wasn't a hundred per cent professional.

They were leopard print today he was fond of the bold red ones she wore when she was in the mood to kick butt. To go with the shoes she wore a knee length black skirt that was fitted tightly and showed off her curvy figure making him admire the way her ass moved as her hips swayed back and forth enticing him to remember how they rocked in a similar motion as he pounded himself into her.

Forcing his eyes upward he looked at her blouse, it was navy with buttons down the front, god how he wished he could undo those buttons to see what erotic underwear she had on. He knew that it usually matched her shoes and made him think about how wild she could get? Since she had left the office he had been smiling like a fool ever since. He had caught her smile and he knew deep down that he could win her over if he could just have some time.

She thought about him as she walked to her meeting knowing that she probably wouldn't pay attention to a thing they all babbled about. She would get the memos later anyway so she treated herself to remembering what it felt like to have Jake as a lover. He could read her like an open book, knowing just when to push her and when to stop, how far she would go in the race to reach orgasm. He hadn't been as inventive as some of her other lovers but he had created balance. The entire time it was a flow of giving and taking between them making her believe that maybe there was more than just one orgasm in store for her.

He wasn't at his desk when she came back, frowning she walked into her office to unexpectedly smell the enticing aroma of coffee. Looking for where it came from she saw him sitting at her desk as if he owned it and if she hadn't known that he didn't she would have believed he belong there. He sat confidently holding himself with an ease that came with knowing you were the dominant person in the room.

She felt like prey being backed into a corner and maybe she was. He stood and took deliberately slow steps towards her until they were a tantalizing inch from touching. She was holding her breath wondering if he had plans to take her in her office risking both their jobs. He slid his hand gently over her cheek running his fingers across her luscious lips. Adoringly as if she would bolt at any minute and if she was honest with herself she probably would have.

He had to touch her. Feel her responding to him the way he knew she would. He knew exactly what she was expecting and decided to make her wait. He needed to get control of himself though before all of his plans were ruined by his own lack of self-control. He pulled his hand away, straightened his back and walked out of the room without saying a word. She wouldn't come after him she was too proud and stubborn but he knew she ached for him.

Isabelle paced the office wondering what his motive was. Damn him, he had gotten her all worked up for sex or even a kiss and he had just walked away. He didn't even say a word to her as if he was too important to explain himself or his actions. He would be trouble she could feel it in the way her body wanted him. The way her heart started to whisper forgotten wishes. She sighed to herself, drank the coffee he had gotten for her and ploughed into her work like a bull out of the chute at a rodeo.

He packed up everything he had brought into work ready to go home. More than ready if the bulge in his pants was anything to go by. He couldn't wait to get home and have a cold shower before he relaxed and watched the game. The woman stirred him like crazy and it was tempting fate to stay any longer at the office. Just as he started walking down the hall to the elevator he heard somebody else walking towards him. At first he thought it was Marsha the other assistant on this level but the footsteps made a distinct sound one he recognised to be the temptress he had been trying not to ravish all afternoon. He groaned inwardly then being a gentleman held the doors for her.

She was delighted when she realised she wouldn't have to wait for the next elevator at all thanks to her drop dead gorgeous assistant. God how she wanted to rip all the buttons from his expensive shirt as she explored his toned chest and abs. She could see it so clearly in her head that she made a sound of appreciation out loud by accident. Blushing furiously she tried to keep her thoughts on a PG rating but found it troubling that she couldn't seem to control herself. The smell of his cologne was amazing and subtly tickled at her nose.

He smiled to himself when she gently moaned. He could have sworn he made the same noise when he undressed her mentally. He reached out his hand and took hers showing her that she was important. He turned to look at her and found she was staring at their hands. He gently tilted her face towards him and gave her the sweetest kiss he could manage considering how much he wanted to take her there and then. He knew that things would work out between them and life was only going to get better from here on out.