Blindsided Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up and swinging his legs over the side the bed, he sat for a moment, elbows on knees wondering what to do. If he didn't go around and at least check, he'd be racked with guilt the entire day. Sighing he got up and readied himself, expecting the possibility of a cool reception.

* * *

Nazareth felt slightly uncomfortable as he knocked on her door. He tried to prepare himself, for what, he really didn't know. It was probably his sense of guilt and mash up of all his other feelings that was making it difficult to keep his head straight.

Els opened the door wearing a tiny pair of loose shorts and some casually ripped top that had fallen off her shoulder. Nazareth had been prepared for indifference, not sleepy, sexy, bedraggled Els. He felt the tug between fight and flight and almost ran for the hills.

She gave him a small sleepy smile. "Nazareth! Hi. Come in."

"Ah hi." He stepped through he doorway as she closed the door behind him. He didn't walk in any further, he just simply held her t-shirt out limply. "Um, thanks again for the other day. I've washed it."

She smiled again, still sleepy-eyed and gently took it from him. Her voice was husky. "Thanks, you didn't have to do that." She then stepped up to him, slowly putting her hands on his shoulders and kissing him on the cheek.

The tremors racked through body. "Els" He gasped, her name sounding like a strangled cry. "I can't..."

Els hadn't let go as she looked into his eyes and Nazareth's control snapped, as he pushed her back against the wall, crushing her against him. His mouth covered hers, he just wanted to taste her...

"Oh jes.." He choked, suddenly letting go, his eyes widening with shock. He was rocked by the realisation of what he had done. "I am so sorry. I..."

Els put her finger to her lips. "I'm the one who should be sorry, Nazareth." She looked at him wistfully. "I haven't really been fair to you. I just..." She stepped forward and touched his arm gently. "Please don't look at me like that. I'm not hurt and I'm not upset."

Nazareth found his voice and straightened up. "Els, I can't do this. I thought maybe I could. I like you, I like your company..."

For a split second the hurt crossed Els face, and he forgot what he was trying to say.

"Els..." He knew he shouldn't have looked in her eyes, her magnetism overrode any commonsense, but in that moment, Nazareth didn't care, whatever hell awaited him, he welcomed it.

In an instant they were on each other. He groaned into her mouth as she again kissed him back hard. She tasted like heaven and sin, and traces of last night's whiskey. The thought made his head swim.

Els lowered her voice. "Grace left not long ago."

Nazareth searched her face, Els' eyes almost black. "I see..." He slid his hand below the waistband of her shorts, but she didn't stop him as his fingers found her slick, her clit hard against his fingertips, as he lazily trailed them over.

A low groan escaped her lips as her head tilted back, exposing her creamy neck to him, and he couldn't resist trailing his lips over her flesh, feeling another groan escape from her throat. As they continued to kiss, he somehow found she'd navigated them back to her bedroom as she fell onto the bed, pulling him with her. Nazareth nudged between her thighs, gazing down at her flat exposed belly, leaning down to trail kisses across her belly. Only leaving momentarily to rip his t-shirt and pants off, then he stalked over her, kissing her and teasing her with his mouth.

A small yelp escaped from her mouth as he flipped her over, pulling her on top of him, kissing the same way she'd kissed Grace the night before, dominating her as he gripped her neck. Her hair fell over the both of them as his kissed her, inhaling her scent. Loosening his grip on her, he gently slid both hands against her body and over her pert breasts, flicking over her nipples. He pulled her to him again, sliding up her top and running his tongue against her goosebumped flesh, catching a hard nipple gently between his teeth. He tugged her top over her head and pulled her hips against him, catching the instant flash of her eyes widening then drawing down. He then kissed her again hard and then slowly edged out from under her. Leaving her on all fours, he knelt behind her.

Slowly Nazareth ran his tongue down her back, feeling her shiver at the sensation of the tip of it against her skin. He leaned his body over her, kissing her shoulder and catching her lips as she turned her head. He slipped his hand once again between her legs and felt how wet she was. Slowly he pushed one finger in as she groaned and ground against it. Gently he probed against her wet lips and pushed another finger in listening to her long low moan. He pumped them against her, feeling her contract around his fingers. It really was like sweet, velvety heaven, and the thought of her wrapped tightly around his cock make his eyes roll in his head. Suddenly she pulled herself away from his fingers, half collapsing on her back as her breath laboured and looked at him through heavy lidded eyes.

That picture was etched into Nazareth's mind forever, her dark hair spread out under her, and her soft lips reddish and swollen. He pulled his cock free from his trunks stroked it slowly memorising her face.

He gripped her loose shorts and pulled them away, looking at her glistening sex. It beckoned him and he leant down between her legs and kissed her belly once again. As he made a move downwards he heard Els gasp.

"Grace..."

Nazareth raised an eyebrow. "Did Grace put her mouth here?"

He hovered over her lips, his hot breath rolling over them as she shuddered without answering.

"Or..." Nazareth's look turned dark and feral. "Did Grace put her cunt here? Does that mean that, if I put my mouth here, I'd not only be tasting you, I'd be tasting her as well?" He didn't take his eyes from her as he licked slowly up along her slit.

Els didn't say a word, her eyes black and hard as she grabbed Nazareth's hair fisting it in her hands and tugging him down. She'd elevated his fire into an all consuming inferno as he lowered his mouth onto her sensing that she wouldn't last long, but he didn't expect her to come the moment his tongue slipped over her clit. Her thighs suddenly tightened around his head, and whatever sound she made was muffled through her flesh as she came against his mouth. After a moment she relaxed her thighs, tugging him up towards her.

"Nazareth..." She looked into his eyes. "Do you want to fuck me?"

His gaze was predatory.

"Do you?"

"What do you think?"

She sucked down on her lower lip and gave him a wry grin. "You might have to go slow." Her eyes trailed slowly over him. "It's been awhile since I had man."

He tried his best to ignore the fleeting pride that sliced along his lower belly and concentrated on her. As much as he felt out of control, the last thing he wanted to do was hurt her.

"Els..."

"Mmmm..."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

She looked up at his face and wiped her palm against his chin. She then propped herself up on her elbows and sucked his bottom lip. Nazareth shivered at the sensation.

"Please fuck me. Please slide your hard cock into me." Els' voice was but a whisper.

Nazareth let out a strangled breath. "Stop."

Els looked up at him waiting as he pushed head of his aching cock just inside her lips.

"Tell me. You must tell me if I'm hurting you."

She closed her eyes and nodded.

Gently he pushed his cock in, watching her face for the slightest flicker. It was almost too much as Nazareth gasped.

Her eyes slowly opened, and he watched her as he felt the sweat pool against his lower back. She was impossibly tight, even if he could've slid all the way home in a single stroke, he would've lost control and exploded. He watched as Els' eyes rolled, her head dropping back as she let out a long low groan.

Nazareth stopped. He was barely half-way. "Are you okay? I'll stop if it's too much."

She didn't bother looking at him, just shaking her head from where it hung back. "So fucking hard." She gasped. "Ohhh but so good." She took a deep breath and sighed. "So good Nazareth. Don't stop."

The way she spoke tested his sanity, but he didn't want it to finish before it began. He didn't want this to be a first and last. It was pure torturous hell, but she felt so good wrapped around his cock that he almost didn't realise he was up to the hilt inside her.

For several moments he lay against her, both relishing the feeling of her tightness and trying to regain some composure. Suddenly he felt a squeeze.

"Woman." He growled flexing his cock inside her.

Els chuckled softly. "You gonna let me do all the work?"

Nazareth looked at her face, a light sheen of perspire covered her forehead and he gave her a wicked smile. "No, but I'm going to make you work for it." He began to move inside her, stroking only half way before sliding back into her.

She raised an eyebrow as he stroked slowly, bringing his lips close enough to hers to feel her breath against his skin. Els had spent all this time torturing him, even if she didn't know it, and it was time for a little payback.

Nazareth brushed his lips against her, teasing with feather-light kisses, resisting the urge to deepen the kiss as he matched his movements dipping his body between her legs, a slow sensuous dance as their flesh weaved together. Els moved her hips with his, arching her body against torso, her nipples dragging along his skin. He felt a smile tug at his lips. She wasn't going to take it lying down as they continued to move, sighing together in the thick fog lust as it covered them. Nazareth closed his eyes, losing himself in the way they melded together. His hair felt damp from the heat in, and prickles rippled across his flesh like shivers on a hot day.

He edged up the pace a little, testing her. He wanted to take her to the edge and ride her on it, just enough to make her crazy but not enough to send her over. Somewhere in the fog, Nazareth knew that he'd need help if he was going to last. He slipped his fingers between them and stroked over her clit, eliciting a long low moan from her. He matched the rhythm of his stroke against the roll of his fingers against her.

Els's arm suddenly shot out and smashed against the bedside, startling Nazareth and inadvertently setting off the stereo. Rock blasted through the speakers, filling the bedroom and Els' eyes flew open. Under the riffs, the bass rolled and so did her hips, thrusting up against him. Nazareth recovered and met her their slick flesh slapping against each other in time to the music.

It all happened simultaneously, the male vocals echoing as he felt Els tighten around his cock. Their gazes didn't waver as they came together, Nazareth's sense of everything highly sensitised, from the tightening of his balls to the hard grunt that ripped against his throat as he came, Els milking him for everything the he was worth. His arms shook as he tried not to collapse on top of her, surprised at how hard he had come.

The music had finished and the room was left with their harsh breathing. Els lay beneath him, sweat plastering her dark hair across her forehead, watching him as she trembled sporadically. He could still feel her cunt quiver around cock, causing him to twitch. Nazareth's arms were going to give, so he gently eased out of her and lay next to her on the bed, resting his forearm against his forehead. He opened his mouth, but once again he was speechless.

* * *

Nazareth awoke with a start, not recognising where he was. He looked down and noticed he was semi errect and stark naked, recalling what had happened. He looked at his forearm, only to realise that he hadn't put his watch on. Turning his head, he saw the clock on the stereo and found that he'd been asleep for a couple of hours. Els wasn't in bed and he sat up to find her standing the doorway watching him wearing a tiny pair of black panties and another loose top, looking slightly amused.

He raised his eyebrow and gave her a wry grin. "Hi."

Her hair was wet, and her smelt the scent of her being freshly washed against the musky smell of the room.

"Hi yourself." Her eyes trailed down his body and rested on his cock, which was growing harder by the second as flashes of the hours before filled his mind. A smile quirked her lips and he watched as she tried to suppress it, but it reached her eyes regardless. "You must be hungry."

As if on queue, Nazareth's stomach grumbled. He smiled sheepishly. "Guess I am." Spotting his trunks he reached for them.

"Don't get dressed on my account." She was smiling cheekily this time.

He gave her the once over. "I don't know. I'm kind of vulnerable here."

"Vulnerable?"

"Yeah, not sure if you noticed, but you test my self control."

"Hmmm."

Nazareth got up off the bed and stalked towards her. Els stood her ground as he stopped in front of her, his cock just shy of nudging her. After a moment she turned on her heel.

"Come on, I've made you something to eat."

He started to follow her, almost groaning as he noticed the back of her lace panties cut generously up her backside, exposing a good amount of arse.

"I think you were put on earth to torture me."

"Really?"

"Aha." Nazareth took a seat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, as Els slide a plate towards him.

"I hope this okay."

He looked down at the plate to find an enormous sandwich. "Are you kidding? This looks fantastic."

"I hope you like ham and all that healthy stuff."

Nazareth laughed, and then laughed a little more at the fact that he was sitting in Els' kitchen naked with a hard on, about to eat a sandwich.

"I do." He took a bite noticing that Els' had a similar sandwich, but it was much smaller.

"You don't want to sit next to me?" He said between bites.

She brushed her mouth with her fingers. "I thought you were vulnerable."

He looked down. "I think I'm okay for now."

Els laughed running her tongue along her teeth.

Nazareth finished the sandwich, dusting his hands of crumbs over the plate. He studied Els and wondered what was next.

12