Bliss Bay

Story Info
A detective investigates a murder in a hedonistic town.
5.1k words
3.81
7.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
188 Followers

"Day 33"

The sound of seagulls overhead wakes Morgan Bass from his sleep. Instead of his bed in his apartment, he finds himself naked in a bamboo canopy bed in a back patio of a small but modern beach house. He sits up and looks to the beach and the crystal blue waters of the lake with a clear blue sky above.

Morgan spots the beautiful Ilona emerging out of the lake like some nymph of myth, walking on to the sand, naked. She rings out with long blond hair, casually and immodestly heading to her beach house to tend to her guest. She notices a pair of joggers approaching her. The nude blond simply smiles and gives a wave as they run pass her. One jogger, a man with a muscular and toned body wearing tight red swimming briefs and running shoe gives a wave back as does the other jogger, a woman with her brown hair in a ponytail wearing only running shoes and a red thong.

As Ilona gets closer to the patio, Morgan gets a better look of the woman he just had the best sex of his life on the night on their first date. He clearly sees her elegantly slender and completely tanned body and all their appealing attributes. Fully rounded breasts, a superbly round ass, long and lovely legs, a perfect delta of trimmed golden blond pubic hair, as well as the cutest toes he has even seen.

Ilona walks up the short steps and takes a moment to smell the lily flowers growing in vines around one of the wooden pillars. Morgan feels his heart skip a beat when Ilona looks at him with her green eyes that would stand out in a room full of emeralds and with smile just as mesmerizing.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Ilona asks, walking to the bed.

"Yeah, I did." Morgan answers. "Last night took a lot out of me."

"Oh, come on." Ilona grins. "You could have easily cummed for a third time."

"That would have killed me." Morgan replies with a brief laugh.

Ilona pushes Morgan down and gracefully jumps on top of him. She kisses his unshaven face before she plants a passionate, full-mouth kiss on Morgan, who accepts and embraces her wet body.

"I love to take a swim after sex." Ilona says. "It revives me. Makes me horny again."

Ilona gives a mischievous smile to her guest as she reaches down and finds Morgan's already-erected penis.

"I think you're ready for that third round." Ilona says, lightly stroking the base.

"Wait." Morgan objects. "What if your neighbors hear?"

"Trust me. They won't mind." Ilona assures, mounting Morgan's hard cock.

* * * *

Morgan stands on the beach with the patio behind him, staring out at the beach, smoking a cigarette. After Ilona left to take a shower, he dressed himself back into his black trousers, white button shirt with top three button left undone, black jacket and black shoes. This has always been the usual attire for Morgan during his time as a big city police detective, even in the past month of living in Bliss Bay, he still prefers to dress this way.

Transfix by the serene sight of the crystal blue water, his focus quickly shifts to a small group of women jogging across the beach. Some wearing thongs, some wearing g-strings, some wearing nothing at all.

I love this town. Morgan thinks.

Morgan turns back to the patio as Ilona exits the house. He finds her freshly clean from her shower with her naturally curled hair dry, wearing only her strappy sandals and a purple sheer sarong tied around her lower waist, in no way covering her gold delta.

"I hope you didn't wait long." Ilona says, descending the steps.

"No. Just enjoying the view." Morgan replies, stepping between her and the group of naked joggers in hope to block her view.

Ilona cranes her neck to the side and sees the rear of the nude woman running from her and Morgan.

"I'll bet." Ilona smiles.

* * * *

At their table outside Cafe Davina, Morgan and Ilona have a good view of the town square, full of shops and cafes. At the water fountain in the middle of the cobble-stoned street, a girl with long black hair is bathing nude to clean herself before going home with her thong being held by the hand of one of the fountain's cherub statues. Near the fountain, an old artist sits at his easel, painting a portrait of a woman with short red hair, sitting on a park bench, wearing only a black lace garter belt clipped to black silk stockings, trying to look causal while keeping her legs crossed to the side to hide her secret spot while keeping her torso turned to the artist to have her breasts facing forward and looking off to the side. Down the block from the cafe, a topless brunette plays the violin in a white dress with blue flowers.

Morgan finishes his eggs and sausages with coffee while Ilona drinks her glass of red wine after finishing her salad.

"You know, the cafe can made other meals than a simple eggs and sausages." Ilona informs.

"I like simple when it comes to food." Morgan states. "I've been eating here since I got to Bliss Bay. It's better than the greasy spoon I use to eat."

"Well, this town does have a few restaurants." Ilona further informs. "Maybe I should..."

Ilona ceases her suggestion when their waitress, Yokki walks up to the table. The young, petite Asian girl wears simple walking shoes and a frilly white apron covering her front side.

"How were the eggs, Detective." Yokki asks with a beaming smile.

"Great, as usual, Yokki." Morgan replies. "Could I get a refill and my check?"

"Yes, Detective. Right away." Yokki obliges as she takes his plate, still smiling.

Ilona watches Yokki turn around, showing her unclothed backside for a few seconds before walking back into the cafe.

"Oh, that girl is hot for you." Ilona subtly says, leaning forward.

"What? Who, Yokki?" A surprised Morgan questions.

"You didn't see the way she looked you? She probably wanted you to fuck her on this table."

"She kind of young for me, don't you think?"

"Yes, she is. She's probably a virgin and just wants you to pop her cherry."

"What do you mean 'just'?"

"Well, most girls like Yokki don't want a boyfriend but they want to find a guy to lose their virginity to and then just move on."

Before the conversation could progress, Morgan hears the familiar sound of a motorcycle getting closer. Seconds later, Anna Nunzi, Morgan's partner, does a screeching halt in front of the cafe in a blue Triumph Bonneville motorcycle. Anna dismounts the bike, keeping on her white half helmet and sunglasses, and looks around for a second. During this, she shows everyone in the square her glistening alabaster skin, a lean and hairless body with breasts and ass both fully round and firm, wearing her orange leather garter belt clipped to her matching leather leg boots with stiletto heels, her white fingerless riding gloves and her Bliss Bay police badge hanging between her breasts by a thin necklace.

Morgan catches Anna's attention, waving her over to his table.

"I figured you'd be here for breakfast." Anna walks over. "You won't at your apartment."

"He was with me last night." Ilona says. "All night."

Anna has a small smile. "The captain needs to see you now."

"I'm supposed to meet him at ten." Morgan states.

"Something came up and he wants you on the case." Anna eagerly says.

"What? Is there a new case?" Morgan questions.

"Whatever it is, Anna, it can wait." Ilona takes a sip of her wine.

"No, it can't." Anna seriously replies as she leans over and speaks in a low voice. "There's been a murder."

"What?" Ilona responds, surprised but lowers her voice. "Murder? In Bliss Bay?"

"Why the drama?" Morgan asks Anna. "We used to investigate homicides all the time."

"Yeah, back in the big city." Anna corrects. "Bliss Bay doesn't have murders."

"Wait, there's no murders here?" Morgan asks.

"Well, people do die here just as any other place." Ilona informs. "Drownings, car accidents, drunks falling off high roofs, and at one time, food poisoning. But I can't recall anyone in Bliss Bay being murdered."

"Which is why we need to be discreet." Anna adds.

Although still confused of the need of discretion, Morgan goes along and calmy stands up from his chair.

"Okay, then we should get going." Morgan reaches for his wallet.

"You go, Morgan, I'll take care of the check." Ilona insists with her smile returning. "I'll see if Yokki is interested in coming to the spa with me. She might open up to me about her desires for you after a nice massage."

Morgan gives a short wave to Ilona as he follows Anna to her motorcycle.

* * * *

"Hold tight!" Anna yells.

Sitting behind Anna, Morgan tightens his hold on her hips as she rides the motorcycle on an uphill street of townhouses.

"So, you spend the night with Ilona." Anna says. "You two are getting close real fast."

"A lot faster than I thought." Morgan replies. "We actually had sex on our first date."

"How was it?"

"It... was great. Best sex I've ever had."

"Better than me?"

Morgan hesitates to answer.

"It's okay if it was. I won't get jealous. On my first date with Carla, I couldn't get enough sex with her. It was supposed to be dinner at her house, but it turned into a weekend of non-stop woman to woman sex. I didn't even know I liked woman."

"You're okay telling me this?"

"Sure. Why wouldn't I? I'm not ashamed that I love a woman, like I'm not ashamed of our affair back when we were partners in the big city. Not now that is."

As the road becomes even, Morgan spots a naked copper-haired woman holding an umbrella to shield herself from the sun as she walks her French poodle to a park. Further down, he sees a middle-aged man in casual loose-fitting summer clothes walking down the sidewalk with a lovely young blond girl on his arm in a sun hat and pink high heel shoes.

"I can't get over how the people here are so open about sex and nudity." Morgan says.

"I know. I've been here for a year and sometimes I can't believe what I'm see whenever walk to the store." Anna says. "I'm so glad I found this town."

"I'm glad you came back to bring me to this incredible town." Morgan says. "I was at such a low point. I was burnt out and just..."

Morgan stops his recollections of his final dark days in the big city when he finds his hands have moved from Anna's hips and up her ribcage, under her breasts. Morgan quickly slides his hands back down.

"Sorry." Morgan humbly apologizes.

"Don't be." Anna smiles. "Nothing you haven't touch before."

* * * *

A uniformed policeman stands guard of the front door of a luxurious townhouse the north part of town. Morgan and Anna show their badges to the officer, allowing them inside. Anna leads Morgan up two fleets of polished oakwood stairs to a decorated hallway on the third floor. Another policeman stands by the open door of the master bedroom.

After Morgan enters the bedroom with Anna, he is amazed by the size of the room, perhaps bigger than his new apartment. Certainly, bigger than his old one. The room is properly furnished with paintings and artwork. Continuing to follow Anna across the room, he notices the opened double-doors leading to a wide balcony. Morgan turns his focus to the king-sized bed with silk sheets stained with blood. In the center of the bed, lays a naked man, covered in his own blood and many stab wounds.

Anna shudders for a second at the sight of the corpse. For Morgan, a dead body automatically has him into his usual routine of criminal investigation. Near the bed is Commissioner Laszlo Rolfe of the Bliss Bay police, a grey-haired man in his sixties in in his overly decorated police uniform, holding his hat over his heart. Next to him is the medical examiner Dr. Valentina Capriani with her long dark brown hair tied back, writing in her clipboard, wearing comfortable walking shoes and a clear plastic overcoat over her nude body.

"So, what do we have, Valentina?" Morgan asks.

"Pietro Merenda, age 48, runs the local shipping company." Valentina informs, still on her clipboard. "Cause of death: multiple stabs to the chest area."

"Obviously." Morgan remarks. "Any idea of the time of death?"

"Between midnight and one. I need to examine the body at the morgue." Valentina states.

"I hope you can understand how delicate this is, Detective Morgan." Commissioner Rolfe walks to Morgan. "Pietro Merenda is a respected businessman and pillar of the community. It's only a matter of time until news of this...incident gets out. We need to find the killer as soon as possible."

"I understand but why the need for discretion of one homicide?" Morgan inquires.

"It's not like back in the big city, Morgan." Anna explains. "If the people find out that there's a killer among them, it could cause unrest, maybe even panic."

"Anna tells me both of you have investigated many homicides." Rolfe says.

"Too many." Morgan states. "Who discovered the body?"

"The wife. She's waiting at the balcony." Rolfe points.

Morgan makes his way to through the open doors to spacious balcony with ornate patio furniture. Off to the side, Morgan sees a woman with shimmering blue hair laying on a reclined lounge chair, soaking in the morning sun. She wears a sheer black robe but leaves it open, revealing her fit naked body, also wearing a black pearl necklace, several gold bangles, several rings, including a diamond ring and white-framed sunglasses.

Taking a few steps to the blue-hair woman, Morgan could not help but notice that her trimmed pubic hair to be blue as well but immediately resets his focus back to his job.

"Mrs. Merenda?" Morgan calls.

The nude widow lifts her head up and pulls down her sunglasses to look at Morgan.

"Yes, who are you?" The widow Merenda asks.

"Detective Morgan Bass. I've been assigned to investigate your husband's murder." Morgan introduces himself as he walks to her. "My condolences for your loss."

"Thank you." Mrs. Merenda calmly replies before sliding her sunglasses back on and laying her head down.

"I need to ask some questions if you don't mind, Mrs. Merenda." Morgan pulls out a pencil and small notepad.

"Of course not." The widow assures. "And please call me Lola."

"Could you tell me when was the last time you saw your husband?" Morgan begins.

"In our bed. We were having sex all night." Lola recollects. "We're trying...we were trying to have a baby."

"Then afterwards?"

"Pietro wanted to rest for a bit before we resumed fucking, so I went to the balcony to cool off. We get a nice breeze from the ocean." Lola continues, gliding her fingers to her breast and lightly circles her nipple. "Before going back in, I decided to pleasure myself. I came twice before I dozed off and slept here for the rest of the night."

"When did you find your husband dead?"

"I didn't. Ornella did."

"Ornella?"

"Our au pair. She came in and found him. Her screaming woke me up. After I calmed the poor girl down and sent her to her room, I called the police."

Morgan walks to the balustrade and looks around to the neighboring townhouses, most have balconies like the one he stands on. At the balcony across the road, he spots a tall black woman with a thick and curly fro watering the many plants she has. On balcony next from Morgan's right, two women are doing yoga in the nude. One blond has wavey ash blond hair going her back, the other one is slightly shorter and younger, perhaps her daughter, with her ash blond hair in a stylish French braid. Looking to the townhouses on his side of the road, Morgan sees a middle-aged man with a balding head sitting at a small table and reading his newspaper at the balcony two houses over from his left. A short-haired brunette in a black silk garter belt with matching silk-stocking walks with a cup of coffee. She sits on the man's lap, hands him his coffee with a kiss on his cheek.

"Do you if you if your husband had any enemies? Maybe at work?" Morgan resumes his questioning, turning his attention back on Lola.

"If he did, he wouldn't tell me." Lola answers as she stretches her arms above her. "We've both been working late for the past few weeks."

"Do you work in your husband's shipping business?" Morgan asks.

Lola smiles in amusement by the detective's question and stands up. She lets her sheer robe slide off her body and fall on the floor, proudly showing her unclothed physic to him. Morgan is fixated on Lola's blue delta.

"Do I look someone who works in an office? Or the docks?" Lola rhetorically asks.

"So, what do you do for work?" Morgan forces his eyes to look up.

"I'm a dancer at the Cheeky Fox." Lola slowly turns around to show her beautiful backside. "That's where I usually am if I'm not at home. In case you need me." Lola turns her head behind her to face Morgan with a smile. "For further questioning I mean."

"I'll keep that in mind." Morgan says. "Was there anyone else in the house with you last night?"

"No, just Ornella." Lola states.

"I'll need to question her then. Where's her room?"

* * * *

Morgan looks into an open door on the second floor. The room inside is small with only a single bed with an old wooden nightstand and an old lamp. Sitting off the side of the bed is a young waif who seems barely eighteen with her long, light brown hair in braided pigtails.

"Ornella?" Morgan knocks on the door, still standing outside. "My name's Morgan. I'm a detective with the police. May I come in?"

"Yes." Ornella permits, staring at the floor.

Morgan enters the room as Ornella stands up and walks to the window. Pulling curtains aside lights up the room, allowing the detective to see better. Ornella turns to face Morgan. With the daylight from the window, he instantly gazes at her blue doe-eyes, her cutely pert nose and pouty lips. He refocuses and notices her gold cross around her neck, wearing a loose-fitting, cut-off half shirt over her small breasts, pink panties covering her entire small ass and frilly white socks for her tiny feet.

"I heard you've had a rather unpleasant morning." Morgan says.

"Yes, sir." Ornella replies, wrapping her arms around herself. "I never saw a dead body before."

"I'm told that you live with the Merendas as their au pair?" Morgan questions.

"Yes, sir." Ornella answers. "They were planning to have children and I was to take care to them while they work."

"So, you're experienced in raising kids?"

"Yes, sir. Very much. I was the oldest of five kids and I had to help my mother a lot. Especially with my brothers."

"How long have you lived with the Merendas?"

"About a week."

"Did Mr. Merenda hire you?"

"No, Lola did. She and my mom were lovers before she married my dad. I came to her as soon as I came to town for a job at the Cheeky Fox, but she said I wouldn't get hired because I'm too short, my breasts are too small and, most importantly, I can't dance."

"So, you're from out of town?"

"Yes, sir. I got tired of living at the farm so I hopped into a bus with an empty suitcase with whenever money I could scrounge to come here."

"When was the last you saw Mr. Merenda?"

"Last night, around nine. We all had dinner. I cleaned up when they went to bed. After I finished, I went straight to bed."

"And you didn't hear anything last night?"

"After the sex? No."

"What do you mean 'after the sex'?"

Ornella claps her hand over her mouth out of embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." Ornella apologizes, moving her hand from her mouth.

"You heard them having sex then?" Morgan questions.

"Yes, sir, I did. This room is below their bedroom and I could hear them going at it for hours."

"That must have really bothered you."

"Not really. After the first two hours, I started to like hearing them. I wondered what they were actually doing. I thought about sneaking to their door and peak inside to see what sex looked like." Ornella's hand moves down from her arm to her stomach, stopping above the waistband of her panties. "I was getting hot, so I pushed the blankets aside and found a wet spot on my panties. So, I pulled them off just as the noises were getting loader. I then...touched myself...there. My hand was playing with it, as if it had a mind of its own. It felt so good. Then I... bursted with pleasure." Ornella takes several deep breathes. "After that, the noises didn't bother anymore and I finally fell asleep."

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
188 Followers
12