Bliss in Bondage

Story Info
A mistress takes advantage of her submissive...
2.1k words
3.92
21.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

"Were you a good pup today, Lancey?"

The whitetail doe smirked, tail bobbing, as she tapped the riding crop into the palm of her opposite paw. Carla's petal-shaped ears twitched to catch the moans of the wolf before her, who went by Lance in his day job, Lancelot if he was drawing on an old title just for the power play. A high-rolling VP, he was a VIP in any circle and was well known for his suave dress, never seen without a suit from the finest, most expensive tailor in the city, every female in gawping distance swooning at the mere sight of him. His grey fur blended smoothly into a white front tickling down the line of his throat. Most female furs longed to kiss that spot of purest white, but all Carla wanted to do was play her teeth across it, show him how the roles between predator and prey were so switched.

She would not have denied it if asked frankly; to anyone else, he was a fine catch as a date and even more so as a lover. His alpha male looks, however, were a far cry from the kneeling, whimpering puppy that Carla had posed in the rug in the centre of her play room, a delectable mix of sensual and carnal. The four-poster bed could have led to much erotic pleasure, but she was in it for her own pleasure and that did not require the use of his cock or her lying prone. The doe smirked. As Mistress Carla, she could simply take the pleasure of his payment for her services, however she pleased. The doe grinned, though the blindfolded wolf had no hope of seeing it. He visited her often those days, a dog with a bone for submissive lust.

It was a better life to trade the blouse and demure heels for thigh-high boots and, of course, her favourite corset after her day job was done, she reflected, pacing around the wolf in a small, tight circle. And maybe, just maybe, the wolf liked to indulge the opposite perversions with her. Chuckling softly to herself, she flicked the flap of leather at the tip of the crop up beneath his chin. Or was that simply stating the obvious? Lance shivered, panting heavily as his chest heaved and tongue lolled pinkly over his dark lips.

Carla frowned minutely, a tiny crease forming between her groomed eyebrows.

"I asked you a question, pup."

Lance jumped, startling away from the slap of the crop, but it was only the leather striking her own palm with enough force to scare him. Instinctively, he fought the rope harness, but he was going nowhere in the latex suit that sealed his limbs neatly away, highlighting the lines of muscle in his legs and chest for her pleasure. He groaned. Always and only for her pleasure.

"I..." His voice came in but a whisper as if he was afraid to set them loose. "I was good... Mistress. I behaved. I did not touch myself once."

"As if that's any great achievement for a predator," she scoffed, running the crop up his chest and tickling the patch of white fur at his throat. "You're all far too concerned with the chase to think of the delight at the end."

Grinning to herself, she leaned down, letting her breasts press heavily over the bust of the corset, just brushing his shoulder. He shivered as her lips nuzzled up to his ear, Carla whispering huskily.

"The delights that I bring are far more sensual than your kind could ever dream of encapsulating yourself, puppy. And you know that, don't you? You know how easily I control you."

She paused.

"Say it."

His answer came swiftly, one he'd given her many times before.

"You control me, Mistress."

"Good boy."

And then the blindfold was gone, ripped off to reveal the play room, illuminated by the crimson bulb. He blinked dully, looking from left to right, but the doe was right before him, setting the crop aside as her tail bobbed, tucked up close to her round, pert behind. He drank in the sight of her, giving an extra little wriggle in his bondage suit just for good measure. Ah, watching her when he could not touch for the sake of restraint was almost as good as devouring her essence himself.

But being held back was better.

Although he'd known her for over a year, the commanding paw of the doe still managed to take Lance's breath away as she dragged him to his hind paws, the restraints keeping his paws bound down to his ankles only just allowing him to hobble. He whimpered and begged with his eyes to be released, but she only narrowed her own cruelly, tail twitching.

"You really didn't think it would be easy now, did you, pup? You have it easy all day long."

And so he was forced to hobble in an awkward, demeaning half-crouch to the St Andrew's cross, tail tucked down over his rump and a whimper on his lips. He jerked himself back more than once and would have toppled right over onto his tail -- blessedly free of the latex suit -- if her paw had not been on his shoulder to steady him. But that didn't mean anything besides her not wanting him to humiliate himself in that particular way just yet.

The wrist and ankle restraints were untied smoothly, only to bind him just as quickly up to the cross, arms and legs outstretched as if he was to be on display. And, just for her, he was, her own private show as his cock hardened, pushing out from the latex slit with the knot already half-formed. She cooed cruelly and clapped her paws together.

"Oh, little puppy -- for me? You make it so easy to abuse you."

Lance shivered and automatically arched, helpless in his bondage as she ran her fingertips up and down his cock, allowing him barely enough pressure to even rock into her touch. But he knew that she'd only bind him tighter -- the harness was handy for that, when it came to the cross and other furniture -- if he moved too much and so he tried to remain still as much as he could. He couldn't say much for the whines and moans that broke the barrier of his lips, however, as her paw closed around him, teasing the length with her soft paw.

She giggled.

"How long has it been now?" She breathed, her eyes intense as pre-cum pooled at the tip of his shaft. "A week? Three? Come now, you must know the number."

Lance growled and shivered.

"Four, Mistress. It's been four weeks, Mistress Carla."

"Four weeks... Well, I think you should be well enough able to go a fifth then, puppy, don't you?"

He sucked in a breath, eyes wide, but there was only one answer he could give her -- only one that was allowed.

"Yes, Mistress, I will."

"Good boy."

And then her paws were on him, touching him as he yearned to touch her, teasing the hard shaft of his cock as if she was actually going to get him off, take him to the edge -- but not quite. She wasn't that kind to him, oh no. Her fingers collected pre-cum, smearing down his length so it glistened under its own slick coating of arousal.

"Knot formed already?" She taunted. "It's almost as if you think I'll relent and let you cum. But that's not why you're here, is it?"

"No, Mistress."

"This is why."

Taking a paddle she spun and slapped the flat of it across his thigh, nowhere near hard enough to hurt, but with enough force for the sharp smack of it to make him jump, tail rigid. But Carla only giggled, paws held up to her muzzle and eyes dancing.

"That latex truly does look divine on you too, Lancey, I have such good taste when it comes to picking out outfits for you."

The latex suit allowed for certain access and his lifted tail was far too much of a temptation -- it wasn't as if she could properly beat his backside, after all, in such an alluring position. But, the little vibrator that she knew had him hopping from paw to paw and grinding into thin air? The doe shivered in delicious anticipation. That would do very nicely.

Out of his sight, Carla coated the slim toy with the barest layer of lube needed, so the first clue he had of what she was doing was when the vibe pressed up under his tail. Eyes wide, Lance resisted, but only briefly, whining plaintively as he allowed the toy up and inside, a small bulb at the base ensuring that it would not slip out all that easily, though he had been known more than once to push down so hard on a toy that it dropped right out of his backside. He gulped. The punishment for that particular transgression had both made him quake with terror and crave more.

When the vibe was switched on, he bucked and groaned, unable to hold himself back from thrashing and grinding, cock spurting pre-cum as if he was actually cumming from the force of his thrusts. Lance clamped his jaws shut the best he could and squinted at the doe, though he knew no mercy was forthcoming as she started up the magic wand vibrator, something that could have been a personal massager if one had been less erotically inclined. But it had far from innocent uses when pressed to a wolf's latex-cradled balls, sending delectable vibrations into his most sensitive of areas as the one under his tail pressed up to his prostate.

Thrum after thrum of pleasure rocked the wolf's body, yet none of it was enough to get him off as he sweated, the doe barely touching him but for the toy, yet teasing him all the while with the alluring view of her body. So beautifully on show with her corset and heeled boots, the deer could have been out of the pages of the most wicked of magazines, but she was right there before him, kind enough to give him the submissive sessions that he so desired after the pain of a long work day.

Perhaps Lance could have taken his pleasure with any of the other females that truly coveted him, but there would never be any like Carla. The doe strutted around the cross in a circle, giving him only a brief respite from the handheld vibrator, at least, while she surveyed her work. The scarlet light gleamed off the latex and she gave a small inhalation, lips parted and ears twitching. Oh, how he did look delightful in her chosen attire... She'd have to find more outfits for him. Something that showed off the lines of muscle even more.

Maybe the suit that kept him on his knees? She hid her smirk, surprising him by running the smooth end of the magic wand over his juddering cock, which tried to throb up to its touch even as it pulled away. Carla clicked her tongue disapprovingly against the roof of her mouth and shook her head slowly.

"Oh, puppy... Someone needs more training."

And Lance had no doubt she would give it to him. Every bit of training that would mould him into the devoted puppy after work hours that he'd always wanted to be. But maybe just for her. He couldn't let his extra-curricular activities extend too far out, after all.

But it was how his night was set to continue, at least until Carla decided to use his muzzle or do something else to him. It really wasn't up to Lance anymore what his Mistress used him for, not until their time was up and he was left a quivering, shuddering, satisfied mess on his knees before her. He stifled a yelp, rocking into the thrilling vibrations of the toy in her paw while the vibrator under his tail seemed to switch into overdrive, pulse after pulse of pleasure rolling through his mind until nothing else in the world existed for him.

The wolf gasped, yet his lungs burned for breath. It was going to be a good, long session.

And he couldn't wait for more.