Ellen Journals 04. Bliss Revisited

Story Info
We revisit a younger couple to fulfill a specific request.
5k words
4.36
25.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
josquin2
josquin2
25 Followers

This is a true account, as I recall it, of our recent second encounter with a younger couple, Will and Anne, some 20 years our juniors, whom we met in innocence, and by odd circumstance became intimate with, and of whom we have become most fond. It is not necessary that you read of our first encounter, "Fountains of Aphrodite," but I suggest it, for if what unfolded that evening does not warm you, neither shall this.

It's been, I think, almost eight years since our fateful dinner together, and was a pleasant surprise, therefore, when Anne called my wife Ellen two weeks ago to discuss an issue of the most sensitive and intimate nature. Anne is a charming young lass, blond and small, nymphish but shy in an odd way. For when we met at their home and our unexpected encounter unfolded, Anne realized immediately and made quite clear that she did not want to share physical intimacy with me that evening, nor did she want her husband Will to touch my Ellen, though looking was okay. Sex with another couple merely present was a big leap for Anne, and acceptable as long as the men stuck with their mates and no hanky-panky and that's that.

It was that evening when Ellen taught young Anne the art of female ejaculation, first with me administering to Ellen for demonstration purposes, followed by Will's loving but somewhat clumsy attempt upon Anne, which was ultimately successful, and a practice which they now enjoy often.

During that completely unexpected evening, Anne also discovered, via the loving ministrations of my wife, the joys of anal stimulation, which Ellen administered as part of the ejaculation lesson. Evidently, this had become somewhat of an obsession to Anne, but there was a problem: husband Will could not bring himself to touch his wife that way. The idea of anal sex in any form so put him off that for all his devotion to her he flatly refused the service. This led to the first real quarrel of their few years of married life, as Anne explained to Ellen in that recent phone call.

The young couple had, however, come up with a solution to their problem. Saturday was Anne's birthday, her 30th, and she wondered carefully if Will would mind terribly that we re-visited them for dinner, and if it were possible that perhaps we would resume our intimacies for that night, within certain strict bounds, and if I would initiate Anne into anal sex. According to Anne, Will was silent for a spell, and then, to her surprise, Will said that this was fine with him. He admitted to Anne that our first evening together was the most erotic thing that he had ever experienced, that he respected and trusted me, and that he had thought about it every day since. Anne told Ellen that neither she nor Will have ever even considered an alliance with anyone else but Ellen and I, and could not imagine ever doing so.

Still, Anne was adamant that Will could not have sex with my Ellen (she was still afraid that Ellen, whom she adored, would cast a spell on her husband), and in exchange she promised that I would not be permitted any other intimacies with herself, she just wanted to feel a man "inside her, that way", and that this episode would never be repeated. It was for her 30th birthday and that would be that. Will spent little time debating the issues and simply agreed, happily.

And so we agreed to visit the young couple again.

Pulling into their drive, I reflected how I had obsessed about this night, looking forward for a week now, and had barely contained my enthusiasm. We had abstained from sex for the week, and it was hard to refrain from masturbation with these thoughts and images in my head going wild. But I refrained, and tried to tone down my expectations.

Will and Anne seemed to have not changed a bit since we first met them years ago, the only difference was Will sporting a rough mustache and I had since shaved mine. We were all dressed casually, blue-eyed Anne in a long white summer dress sporting big red flowers, with her blond hair in a ponytail, and my Ellen in a long scarlet dress, cinched at the waist with just a hint of cleavage, her wild black hair in tangles about her bare shoulders. Ellen standing next to delicate Anne looked so much more curvaceous, so much more womanly to young Anne's girlishness, and both passing lovely, a queen and her princess.

We were welcomed graciously and drank wine together on their deck, catching up on things. I am a retired software engineer, living well and comfortably; Will owns a custom boat-building business, doing very well, and wanted to build a second shop up north but was having trouble with financing, money being so tight these days. Before our dinner was over I had decided to bankroll him, and would tell him so when we departed that night.

When dinner was over (Anne wanted to save dessert "for after", and blushed prettily as she said so), we adjourned to the living room, the site of first amazing encounter years before. The furniture had been upgraded but it still bought back the old memories most vividly, and Ellen inhaled sharply as she surveyed the room.

She looked at Anne. "I'll never forget this room," she smiled.

Will and Anne at once: "Me neither!" And we laughed and sat down in our old places, Ellen and I on a soft new brown leather sofa, and Will and Anne about six feet across from us on an identical unit. I faced Anne, noting with pleasure the thin gold chain around her ankle like last time, and her red toenails perfectly groomed. I looked up and smiled at her and she smiled in return. Ellen sat directly across from Will. We settled in and sipped wine, and it became quiet. We knew it was almost time for a certain birthday gift. Anne squirmed in her seat and looked suddenly nervous. Will picked up on this and patted Anne on the thigh.

"Honey, relax," he said. "It's your birthday and we can proceed however you wish. No hurry, no worry. Hell, we don't even have to do anything!"

At that Anne gave a start and gushed "Oh no! Let's do!" We all laughed and sipped more wine.

After a long moment Anne turned to Will. "Will you do it?"

"Will I do what, honey?"

"You know. Start things."

She was very nervous and Will agreed to get things rolling. He mused a moment how to begin. "Well honey, tonight's all about you... so... stand up."

"Stand up?" she whispered. Will nodded and she did. Will stood too, and maneuvered her a few feet ahead while he stood behind. Will reached down to her dress hem and slowly pulled her dress up, over her head and free of her hair. Anne stood radiant in pink cotton panties and no bra, and her hands reflexively went to cover her breasts. Will reached gently in front of her and slowly brought her forearms to her side. Her modest breasts had long pink nipples, erect as erasers.

She sighed. "I guess I shouldn't be too modest," she smiled, "after last time."

"You're a vision," I said.

Ellen agreed, putting her hands together and sighing. "So beautiful."

"How about a kiss," Will said, and Anne turned and kissed him sweetly. "Stay still," he said, and with his index fingers on either side slipped into the waistband of her panties and, bending, lowered them past her knees. "Kick out of them," he said and she did, presenting her perfect slim bottom to Ellen and me, all admiration and attention. He stroked the cheeks of her bottom for a few moments and kissed the cheek of her face.

Anne, now much more relaxed, turned to her admirers and chirped, "What's next?"

We laughed and Ellen spoke up. "Will do you mind if I relieve you of the duty?"

"Hell no!" he said and slumped back into his chair, relieved. Anne resumed her seat with more laughter and wine sipping and then Ellen stood up.

"I think it's only fair that we consider the lucky man whom you chose to honor tonight," she said to general agreement. She looked at me and asked me to stand, and to remove my clothes. I did so, a bit uncomfortable as I am hardly the "stripper" type, and artlessly as I could, stripped completely, carelessly thawing my clothes to the other side of the room. Naked, I looked down at my perfectly average penis, below half-mast at my nervous state, and smiled weakly. The three of them clapped and laughed. Just what I needed.

Ellen gave me a kiss and knelt at my side, facing the young lovers on the couch. "Lesson time, Anne," she said with a grin.

Anne clapped. "I do so love your lessons." Will nodded in agreement.

Ellen, with her right hand around my leg, reached over with her left and stroked my penis and testicles, gentle and familiar, pulling the foreskin down and slowly back up. Anne was unsmiling and mesmerized, leaning forward a bit.

I was fully erect in a short time with this treatment, and at last Ellen leaned over and kissed the now-purple head of my cock, and stood gracefully. "Isn't that a nice cock, Anne?" she asked.

Anne looked up. "Cock." she said. Will laughed and Anne looked crossly at him.

"I don't think she ever said that work in her life," he laughed.

Anne had to laugh, too. "You're right. I haven't," then looking back at Ellen, "and you're right, Ellen, it's a perfectly lovely cock."

Ellen stepped back a bit and put her hand out near my engorged member, as if to say, 'Well? would you like to stroke it? Suck it?'

Anne suddenly sat straight and looked at Ellen. "No. No, thanks. I really don't want this to become, well...", she looked confused.

Ellen rushed to her side and sat down, "That's completely all right, Anne," she said, taking her hand and giving it a kiss. "You are not required to do anything you don't want to do tonight. OK?"

I thought to myself how odd the girl is. Shortly, if all went as anticipated, I would be inserting this rod of mine fully into her anus, yet she balks, almost religiously, at a mere kindly touch. Ah well.

Meanwhile, Anne returns the hand-kiss to my Ellen. "It's not fair," she said, "that I'm naked and you're not."

Ellen would not need coaxing. "Only if I can see Will's cock, too," she said provocatively.

Anne looked down at her toes, wrestling with something inside. She brightened. "I know Will would like that. OK."

Will was out of his clothes in seconds, and unlike me, needed no help to obtaining full engorged status as his cock sprung free of what must have been a most uncomfortable prison. Ellen just watched. "What a lovely cock," she said, smiling sweetly at Will, who was over the moon at Ellen's attention. She turned to Anne. "Isn't it just lovely, honey?"

"Yes." she said, not so much to Ellen but to the whole room. "Yes. I love it and I need it."

Will smiled at her. "It's all yours, honey." Amid friendly laughter, Will said, "I like that my cock is the same size as John's. You know. Just a normal sized cock."

I laughed and agreed completely. "It would be uncomfortable if one of us had a 10-inch penis and the other just average."

"Or a tiny cock vs. a big one," Will said.

When the levity died down we noted that Ellen was still dressed. It turned out she was waiting for a bit of calm to reveal herself and she did it slow. Now, Ellen likes "foundation garments" of all kinds. Fancy bras, garters, the whole bit. First the dress, then she unclipped the stockings and rolled them down, then stood a moment in bra and panties, scarlet red. She reached behind and unclipped, then lowered the bra till it rested on her inflamed brown nipples, then she held her arms out to her side as the bra sat on those nipples unsupported. Will gasped quietly. She leaned forward and the bra dropped to the carpet.

Her breasts are so full. Her nipples so brown and long, almost as long as little Anne's. Ellen smiled and turned to face me, with her back to our young couple. Slowly she bent forward, smiling at me while she pulled her panties to her ankles, legs straight. I then noticed her spread her feet and arch her back. She stayed that way for a moment and I looked over her back noting that both Will and Anne were holding their breaths, lost in the wonders of Ellen's bottom on such lascivious display. She stood up and turned, showing the couple her completely shaved pussy mound. She stroked herself, opening herself to show them her wetness.

"You still just shave your front," Will noted, as in a trance.

"Your butt is so hairy in comparison," Anne said, also in a state of wonder.

Ellen turned her back to them and spread open one of her cheeks with her hand, revealing her anus and her hairy bottom to most admiring eyes. "Do you like it?" she asked in a whisper while she visibly clenched and unclenched her rosebud.

"I LOVE it," gushed Will.

Anne laughed and nodded to Will in surrender. "God. I love it, too!" she said.

"Thank you both!" Ellen said, straightening up. "Now, shall we go to the main event?"

"No." I found myself saying. "That should be the finale." I looked around. "Shouldn't it?"

There was general agreement that what we were celebrating should wait till the perfect moment. But what to do next?

"Will and Ellen need to be taken care of," Anne said thoughtfully. "Without, you know..."

"We know, my dear," Ellen assured her. "But I have a very nice idea for Will that YOU, dear Anne, will approve of completely."

"I will?" Anne asked. Not skeptical, just bewildered.

"Trust me?"

Anne smiled at Ellen. "I do. I will."

"So then it's just me we have to worry about, right?" Ellen said to all of us.

"Well... I don't know." Anne was doing the math in her head. "If John has you then he'll be too, you know, spent... to have me, and you said that it's OK if Will doesn't have sex with you. Then how?"

Ellen just smiled sweetly at Anne, and they looked at one another for a few moments, and Anne gasped aloud. She got it.

"O my God!" she said. "You want ME?"

Ellen put her hand between her legs and rubbed slowly. "I would be so happy if you would play with me."

"Yes." Will said matter-of-factly.

"Yes." I agreed aloud.

"It's up to Anne, you two!" Ellen scolded.

"Ellen, I would love that so much." Anne said so sincerely. "I've never touched a girl before and never even wanted to, but you are so special to me. You change everything." Whereupon Anne rose and embraced Ellen in a love clasp that was as sweet as it was erotic. Ellen cradled Anne's head between her hands, kissed her forehead, and guided Anne's head down to offer her right nipple to Anne's warm mouth. There she sucked and licked for long languorous seconds, and as she switched to the other waiting breast, she revealed the red hard nipple she had just abandoned, wet with her saliva. Ellen closed her eyes and moaned. We ALL moaned.

Will could sit still no longer. He rose and knelt behind his wife, her butt sticking out a bit as she tended to Ellen's breast. He reached and stroked her pussy from behind and she moaned as she licked and sucked, swaying her bottom in and out, back and forth as Will stroked her. Soon we could hear the wetness of her pussy as Will probed her more firmly. I stroked myself and worried that I would come just watching this. Ellen I do not do this sort of thing routinely and I am not used to this sight, of another woman suckling her while a naked man strokes the pussy of that woman. I had to stop.

Finally Ellen cried out for them to stop, but Anne was not listening, and Ellen had to take Anne's head and pop her nipple free from Anne's hungry mouth. Anne gasped and straightened, breathing hard. "Is something wrong?" she asked Ellen.

"No dear," she answered breathlessly as she embraced Anne. "But I have other needs." And with that my sweet wife disengaged and sat back down next to me. She put both feet on the couch and opened her legs, beckoning Anne while she smiled at Will, who stood in front of her with a raging erection. As Anne nestled comfortably between Ellen's legs, Ellen's stare dropped to Will's cock and Ellen licked her lips with desire. What neither could have.

Will crept up behind his little wife, who was kissing and licking Ellen's wet pussy tenderly, blissfully unaware of her husband stroking his cock while Ellen licked at her lips moaning and watching Will pulling on his hard meat. I could not touch my hard cock without the threat of coming, and of ruining our young girl's birthday gift. It was quite sublime torture. So instead, I reached over to fondle Ellen's hard nipple, pulling gently and every minute or so squeezing hard, which made her cry out.

Suddenly, and before I could offer due respect to the other nipple, Ellen looked up at Will and smiled mischievously. Panting, she put her hand on Anne's head, pulling her hair gently to get her to raise her chin, wet with my wife's secretions. Anne looked adoringly at Ellen. "Am I doing it wrong?" she asked.

"O my God no, dear. I just want to change position."

With that, Ellen leaned over and placed her breasts on the fat arm of the sofa, kneeling, with her bottom in the air and her back arched. I got off the sofa and Anne took my place behind my wife. Instead of diving in, she touched Ellen's parts gently, tenderly exploring her hairy bottom, fingers wet with Ellen's juices pressing softly on her anus. Ellen moaned. Anne looked at Will standing close, and then she pressed her face into Ellen's hairy ass. She drew back. "I love how you smell," she whispered. "It's so strong and so sweet and so... I don't know what, all at the same time."

Ellen breathed in deeply and sighed, clenching her bottom hole and swaying her butt back and forth. Anne's face descended once more, and with her little pink tongue explored Ellen's rosebud, while Ellen turned her head fully toward Will and they stared into one another's eyes while Will's wife tongued the pussy of my wife.

After a few minutes of this mesmerizing activity, Anne began to stroke Ellen's pussy with her hand. Breathing harder and harder, in a few very short minutes Anne had taken Ellen right to the brink, when suddenly Ellen sat up, putting her feet back on the couch as before and opening her legs. She inserted two fingers into her pussy and stroked hard, panting violently, then took her hand away. And we watched, and a fountain opened within her and she squirted a long stream of fluid, and again, and again in lesser volume. Then in a spasm she caressed her pussy and rubbed it, moaning loudly. Anne leaned over and took Ellen's mouth in her own and they kissed passionately, almost violently for at least a couple of minutes while Ellen noisily tried to recover her breath. At last they collapsed into each other in a tangled embrace, Anne with her head on Ellen's breast, Ellen stroking Anne's fair hair. They remained that way for many minutes.

In that interlude, Will had retrieved some paper towels and tidied up the wet leather near Ellen. The floor in front of the couches was well protected with toweling everywhere. He also brought back two small glasses with a hefty portion of what smelled and tasted like good Scotch. We bolted these and I smiled my thanks. Finally, the ladies disentangled. Ellen dreamily looked over at Anne and smiled. "So," she said, "are you ready?"

Anne nodded her assent. She rose and announced that she needed to clean up first.

"No!" I blurted. She stopped and turned to me. "Believe me, I like you like you are right now."

"But I'm so..."

"Honey, I agree," Will added. "You are so hot right now. How you smell and feel, your juices and Ellen's. Give the guy a treat."

She paused and considered. "OK. What should I do?" She turned, not to me, but to Ellen. "What should I do?"

Ellen sat back on the sofa. "Well, first we have to prepare you."

"How?"

"Well, honey, you can't just..." Ellen paused. "You have to be already very stimulated. And your butt has to be prepared. Everything, and I mean everything, has to be very well lubricated. See?"

"OK."

"Let's move to the floor for this, all right?"

And so we did, constructing a little area away from the couches thick with towels and pillows, the four of us now standing nude and happily admiring our handiwork. Once again, Ellen took the lead, finding in her purse the jar of lubricant made just for this sort of activity. She held it up and showed it to Anne. "This will make it all possible," she told Anne, who was by now all tingly with anticipation, her former inhibitions all blasted away by her passions.

josquin2
josquin2
25 Followers
12