Blissful Beach Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
Walt gets a visit at his hotel room. The kinky night begins.
3.7k words
4.56
1.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/05/2024
Created 05/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Night to Remember

After a quick shower to wash the sand off, Walter surveyed his luxurious suite. A plush king-sized bed dominated the space. Sheer white curtains billowed gently over the glass doors leading to a balcony overlooking the azure sea. He had the entire top floor to himself. One benefit of traveling off season was that no other guests meant total privacy. A perfect setting for entertaining his lovely new friends.

Donning a crisp linen shirt and Bermuda shorts, Walter wondered what to expect when the girls arrived. More titty flashing and touching? The possibility made his spent manhood stir to life once more.

Right on cue, there was a playful knock at the door. Heart leaping, Walter opened it to find Brittany and Samantha standing there, looking radiant. Brittany's curves were wrapped in a flirty red sundress, matching the color of the bikini she'd worn on the beach earlier. The snug fabric clung enticingly to her curves. Samantha wore a breezy white strapless number that showed off her slim shoulders and petite figure.

"Hi Walt!" Brittany greeted brightly, holding up a bottle. "Thought you might like some champagne for your birthday celebration."

"You look lovely, both of you, please come in," Walter said, ushering them into the suite. He couldn't keep his eyes from wandering as the girls sashayed past him into the room.

"Ooh, nice digs!" Brittany complimented, plopping down on the plush couch and patting the seat next to her. Samantha settled gracefully on her other side while Walter popped open the champagne. He poured three bubbling flutes and joined them.

"To new friends," he toasted. They clinked glasses and sipped, the effervescent wine tickling their noses. Soon they were chatting and laughing easily, just like back on the beach.

The bottle emptied quicker than Walter expected. He felt pleasantly buzzed and relaxed. From the rosy glow on the girls' faces, they were feeling the champagne's effects too. Brittany especially seemed to shed more inhibitions by the minute, becoming increasingly playful and flirtatious. At one point she kicked off her sandals and propped her bare feet up in Walter's lap, wiggling her toes.

"Hope you don't mind," she said airily. "My feet are killing me!"

Walter assured her it was fine, hyper-aware of her soft soles pressing against his thighs. Was it his imagination or did Brittany flex her toes to lightly tease his groin? It took all his concentration not to stir to life under her mischievous touch.

As she settled into her new position, Brittany's dress rode up enticingly to reveal her smooth bronze thighs. The sight made Walter's mouth go dry. Samantha's discreet glances below his belt told him she noticed the effect her friend was having. A small, knowing smile played about her lips, though she didn't say anything.

Walter gazed down at Brittany's bare feet resting delicately in his lap, enjoying the pleasant weight and warmth of them against his thighs. Her slender arches curved gracefully, tapering to cute round toes with nails painted a soft, pearly shade of gray. Admiring their smooth flawlessness, Walter couldn't resist gently taking one slim foot in his weathered hands. He began massaging it, kneading his thumbs firmly along the delicate arch. Brittany let out a low hum of approval, flexing her toes. Growing bolder, Walter slid his palms up over her delicate ankle, caressing along the silky calf. His fingers explored the contours of her shapely legs, tracing each perfect curve and hollow. Brittany purred contentedly at his sensual touch, a sly smile playing on her full lips. Her skin was like satin under Walter's gentle hands. When his thumbs pressed firmly into the ball of her foot, she arched reflexively.

"Mmm yes...right there," Brittany encouraged in a throaty murmur. She wiggled her toes against Walter's belly teasingly, sending a spark straight to his groin.

Meeting her smoldering gaze, he continued massaging her dainty feet. Her flawless soles were baby soft, the skin unmarred by a single blemish or callus. He caressed each toe in turn, admiring their delicate tapered shape. On impulse, Walter raised one foot up to his lips. Brittany's eyes widened, an unspoken invitation shining in their sultry depths. Heart pounding, he planted a soft kiss on the smooth arch.

"Ooh, aren't you naughty..." Brittany crooned approvingly. She bit her lower lip, eyes dark with building desire as Walter trailed his lips over her slender foot. Gathering his courage, he took her big toe gently between his lips, kissing and sucking it with restrained sensuality.

Brittany inhaled sharply at the illicit caress. The salty-sweet taste of her skin set Walter's nerves tingling. He swirled his tongue over the supple pad of her toe, then took it deeper into his mouth. Sucking firmly, he massaged it with intimate pressure.

"Oh God..." Brittany whimpered, squirming. The lewd sight of him lavishing her foot made her nipples visibly stiffen beneath the thin fabric of her dress. Samantha watched raptly from the sidelines, lips parted, unconsciously squeezing her own thighs together.

Walter's heart thundered at Brittany's open arousal. Releasing her big toe, now slick with his spit, he began planting kisses down the sensitive underside of her foot, feeling the soft, subtly wrinkled sole against his lips. When his mouth reached the tender hollow near her heel, she shuddered violently.

"Yes, kiss me there," Brittany panted. Walter flicked his tongue against the delicate spot, making her hips buck. He gently nibbled the smooth flesh before sucking it hard enough to leave a faint mark. Still cradling her foot to his mouth, he dragged his tongue up the sensitive arch again as she squirmed and moaned.

When he finally released her thoroughly worshiped foot, Brittany was trembling, eyes glazed with lust.

"I think someone deserves a reward for being so naughty," she purred. "But first, let's head outside. I need to cool off a little. Plus, I want to look at the moon over the water."

Walter and Samantha followed her out to the balcony. Brittany leaned over the railing, gazing out at the inky sea aglow with moonlight. Samantha went to stand beside her. Walter couldn't help but admire the sight of their shapely silhouettes framed against the starry night sky.

Brittany turned to face him, mischief glinting in her eyes. "You know, it feels very...liberating out here," she remarked coyly.

Before Walter could respond, she reached down and boldly lifted her dress up and over her head. In moments, she stood before him in just a lacy red thong. The dim balcony light illuminated her breasts, smooth stomach, and curvy hips.

Samantha giggled, shaking her head. "I should have known." But she made no move to stop her audacious friend.

"You don't mind, do you Walter?" Brittany asked sweetly, as if she were merely kicking off her shoes. "After all, you've seen these girls before."

"Not at all," he managed. Brittany smiled, obviously enjoying keeping him off balance. Now topless, she sauntered over to the railing again. The moonlight kissed her bare curves, making them gleam like marble.

"You really should feel this breeze, Sam," she called over her shoulder. "It's divine!"

That was all the encouragement Samantha needed. With a shy smile at Walter, she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, joining the red puddle of sheer fabric already there. She joined Brittany at the railing in just a pair of sheer white panties.

"Mmm you're right, it feels wonderful!" Samantha sighed as the ocean air caressed her nude body. Her petite breasts stood perky and alert.

Walter drank in the erotic sight. Here he was with not one, but two lovely girls naked on his balcony. It was a fantasy come to life.

When the girls finally came back inside, laughing and stumbling tipsily against each other, he knew nothing would stop their flirtation from progressing. Not that he wanted it to.

Brittany sauntered further into the suite, her bare breasts jiggling distractingly as her eyes landed on the king-sized bed dominating the room.

"Well, well, now that is quite a big bed!" she remarked, turning to Walter with an impish grin. "I bet the three of us could fit on there nicely."

Samantha blushed at the insinuation but said nothing, her blue eyes darting between Brittany and the luxurious bed.

Walter's pulse quickened, his cock growing harder at the thought of sharing that expansive bed with two beautiful, naked young girls.

"It is rather large, even for just myself," he acknowledged, trying to keep his voice casual despite the sudden dryness in his mouth.

Brittany traced a fingertip along the plush duvet, still grinning slyly. "Mmhmm, so soft too! This bed was just made for rolling around and getting cozy."

As if to confirm her words, she sat down on the mattress and stretched out her arms above her head, arching her back in a lazy, cat-like motion that thrust her bare breasts outward. The effect was deliciously sensual, and Walter knew it was entirely deliberate on her part.

"Why don't you come feel how soft it is, Sammy?" Brittany coaxed, patting the empty space next to her.

Samantha glanced at Walter, as if seeking permission. He smiled and nodded, encouraging her to accept Brittany's playful offer. With a shy smile, Samantha approached the bed and sat delicately on the edge, running her hand over the smooth duvet.

"Ooh, you're right, it's so plush!" she breathed. Brittany grinned triumphantly and flopped down onto her back, her near nude body sprawled out atop the luxurious bedding.

"Pure heaven," she sighed contentedly. Her heavy breasts settled alluringly onto her chest with the motion. "Come on Walter, you should really experience this first class comfort too," she added, patting the empty space on her other side.

Needing no further persuasion, Walter lowered himself onto the inviting mattress, the indulgent softness enveloping him.

Brittany rolled onto her side, propping her head up on one hand. Her cascade of dark brown waves tumbled over her shoulder, just brushing the dusky nipple of one breast.

"Could you ever bring yourself to leave this bed?" she mused aloud. "I may just move in permanently."

Samantha giggled at her friend's dramatics, relaxing into the luxurious feel of the mattress.

Brittany scooted closer to Walter, near enough that he could feel the warmth radiating from her bare skin. Her hand came to rest on his chest, idly playing with one of the buttons on his linen shirt.

"Although, there is one thing that could make this bed even more enjoyable," she added, tracing her fingertip slowly down the front placket.

Walter's breath quickened, his member now fully erect under the thin fabric of his Bermuda shorts.

"And what might that be, my dear?" he managed to ask, already knowing full well what she was implying.

Brittany glanced pointedly down at the prominent ridge outlined beneath his shorts, one corner of her full lips quirking upward slyly.

"Oh, I think you know..." she purred, trailing her fingers lower until she was stroking along his rigid length through the colorful material, much as she had done before on the beach.

Walter had to repress a groan at the tantalizing contact. His eyes slid shut for a moment as she gently massaged up and down his turgid shaft, expertly applying just enough pressure even through the barrier of his shorts. When he opened his eyes again, it was to see that Samantha had shifted closer as well, observing raptly as her friend brazenly fondled him atop the luxurious bed.

Brittany met Walter's heated gaze. "I think it's time we got you properly comfortable, don't you?"

Without waiting for a response, she moved to unbutton his linen shirt with nimble fingers, quickly parting the fabric to reveal his hairy chest. Working from the opposite side, Samantha helped peel the shirt off his shoulders, her feather-light touches igniting sparks across his sensitized skin.

Brittany's eager hands then went for the waistband of his shorts. She slid them slowly down his hips, freeing his erect cock which sprang up rigidly, eager for her touch.

"There..." Brittany purred approvingly, wrapping her fingers around his bare shaft and giving it a slow, teasing stroke from base to tip. "I've wanted to get my hands on this again all day."

Walter groaned as she began to leisurely pump his aching length. She dragged her thumb over the sensitive head on each upstroke, spreading the glistening evidence of his arousal.

"Oh dear, that...feels so good..." Walter breathed, helpless to do anything but surrender to the intense pleasure of her skilled caresses.

Samantha looked on avidly, lips parted and cheeks flushed. After watching for long moments, her hand drifted between her thighs, rubbing against the damp crotch of her panties.

Brittany released Walter's cock temporarily--he had to bite back a whimper at the loss--and reached for Samantha's wrist, guiding her smaller hand to replace hers on Walter's rigid shaft.

"Here, you give it a try," Brittany encouraged with a playful smile.

Samantha gently wrapped her slim fingers around Walter's throbbing member. He groaned at the exciting new sensation of her shy but exploratory touch. She stroked him tentatively at first, then with growing confidence, varying her grip and speed at Brittany's naughty suggestions. Soon precum flowed freely from Walter's swollen cockhead and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer under their tag-team stimulation.

Sensing how close he was, Brittany gently removed Samantha's hand and took over pumping Walter's painfully engorged length.

"Are you going to cum for us, Walter?" Brittany purred. "Don't hold back...let it go..." She squeezed him firmly on each upstroke, rubbing her thumb mercilessly over the ultra-sensitive tip until Walter finally erupted with a guttural croak.

His cock pulsed powerfully in Brittany's grip as she continued stroking him through his intense climax. Hot cum spewed in thick ropes over her hand with errant spurts flying all the way up to spatter her bare torso.

"Oh yes, give me all that cum," Brittany cooed approvingly, prolonging his pleasure as much as possible until the last tremors finally subsided. Walter collapsed back against the plush pillows, spent and panting. Brittany released his softening cock and brought her sticky fingers to her lips, licking them clean one by one while gazing at Walter wickedly.

"Mmm...just as delicious as I remember," she remarked.

Samantha continued to watch with rapt fascination, rubbing her now soaked pussy through her panties.

Brittany turned to her friend with a cat-like smile. "I think someone else needs a little release too, hmm?"

She shifted closer to Samantha on the expansive bed and slipped a hand between her thighs, replacing Samantha's fingers with her own over the slick satin fabric.

Samantha's mouth fell open and her eyes slid shut as Brittany began rubbing firm circles over her obvious arousal.

"Ohhh..." Samantha moaned, grinding shamelessly against Brittany's hand.

Brittany stroked her friend through her orgasm, whispering sweet encouragements until Samantha's legs finally stopped trembling in bliss. The girls collapsed together on the luxurious bed in a satisfied tangle of limp limbs and disheveled hair. Walter gazed upon their nude, sated forms appreciatively. This was already proving to be a birthday celebration beyond anything he could have ever imagined.

Brittany lazily trailed her fingers up and down Samantha's arm as they caught their breath.

"I don't know about you two, but I'm feeling like round two," she remarked breezily. "Maybe we could put on a little show for Walter, to get him...inspired."

Samantha flushed but looked intrigued. They both turned to Walter questioningly. He nodded, pulse quickening once more. "I would enjoy that immensely, my dears."

Brittany shot him a smoldering smile. "Excellent."

She shifted closer to Samantha on the luxurious bed, their nude bodies pressed together enticingly. Walter settled in to watch the erotic display unfold, infinitely thankful for whatever stroke of luck had brought these two exquisite creatures into his life, if only for one unforgettable night. Donning his shorts again, he sank back into the plush armchair facing the bed, a fresh glass of chilled champagne in hand, languidly crossing one leg over the other as a silent spectator. Though his aged body needed time to recover after two intense climaxes, he was more than content to passively observe the tantalizing scene unfolding before him.

The two young beauties lay sprawled atop the king-sized bed, glowing skin still flushed from their shared pleasure. Brittany's nude form was angled toward Samantha, head propped up on one hand, full breasts gently rising and falling with each breath. Her long chocolate tresses draped in alluring disarray over her shoulders and chest, not quite obscuring the view.

Samantha reclined on her side as well, facing Brittany. One slim arm was draped loosely around Brittany's waist in an intimate posture. Her petite figure provided an alluring counterpoint to her friend's voluptuous curves. Two exquisite visions of femininity.

Brittany traced lazy patterns on Samantha's bare hip with her fingertips in preparation of a new bout of passion. The intimate caress made Samantha shiver and press unconsciously closer.

"Ready for more fun, gorgeous?" Brittany purred, fingertips drifting higher to graze the underside of her friend's small breasts. Samantha bit her lip and nodded, eyes darkening.

"Mmm good, because I want to taste you," Brittany breathed before capturing Samantha's mouth in a deep kiss. Their full lips melded sensuously as Brittany rolled Samantha onto her back, blanketed her slight form with her own lush curves.

Walter watched avidly over his champagne glass as Brittany devoured Samantha's mouth with obvious hunger. Her thigh soon slipped between Samantha's legs, pressing upward and making the blonde beauty arch and moan into their passionate lip-lock.

Brittany finally broke the kiss, sitting up to straddle Samantha on all fours. Their breasts pressed enticingly together with the motion. Brittany ground her hips down, rubbing her barely-clad pussy over Samantha's soaked white panties.

"Mmm look how wet you are, baby," she purred approvingly before dipping her head to capture a rosy nipple between her full lips.

Samantha gasped and arched up into the contact as Brittany laved the stiffening bud with her tongue. She suckled firmly until Samantha was writhing beneath her. Only then did Brittany release it to lavish the same attention on its neglected twin.

Walter shifted in his seat, cock already beginning to stir and thicken as the live erotic display unfolded mere feet away. He was mesmerized watching Brittany's skilled seduction of her increasingly aroused friend.

Satisfied that Samantha's petite breasts were fully stimulated, Brittany began to kiss her way lower down the blonde's trembling body. She dragged her tongue down the center of Samantha's ribcage, dipped it briefly into her navel, then continued her descent.

Samantha instinctively parted her thighs in invitation as Brittany settled between them. Hooking her fingers under the waistband of Samantha's soaked panties, Brittany slowly peeled them down to reveal the blonde's glistening sex.

Walter swallowed thickly at the sight, his own arousal now evident between his legs. He shifted to give it more room as he observed the wanton women with rapt fascination.

Brittany slid her arms under Samantha's thighs, lifting them over her shoulders to fully open her pink flower. Samantha's cheeks were endearingly flushed as she watched her friend eye her exposed pussy hungrily.

"Mmm, so pretty. I can't wait to taste this sweet pussy," Brittany purred before dragging the flat of her tongue firmly over Samantha's drenched slit.

12