Blissful Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Grandson and grandmother explore each other.
1.6k words
4.5
131.7k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,135 Followers

August 28, 2002

Lupe, the cook, and Constanza, the maid, knew exactly what was going on. How could they not? Grandma and I slept in the same bed. We woke in the mornings and played with each other. Sometimes fucking and sometimes just pleasuring each other.

Grandma was a cocksucking fiend. Often, we would wake up as the sun cascaded through the window and grandma would latch her mouth onto my dick and play with me for hours - - sucking me, licking me, stroking me, getting me close to climax and then stopping.

Her dream, she told me one night, was to fall asleep with my cock in her mouth. And so, I settled back in bed and grandma laid her head across my crotch and took me into her voracious mouth. She made me cum once and then, plopping my flaccid dick back into her mouth, we drifted off to sleep together.

Another morning, I woke to find myself alone in the bed. I stretched and grandma entered the room from the adjoining bathrobe. She wore only a sheer peignor and a pair of mules. Someone knocked on the door and grandma opened it to reveal Constanza with a breakfast tray.

"Come in," grandma smiled. "I think he's hungry this morning."

Constanza smiled and brought the tray to the bed while I propped myself up on the pillows. As she settled the tray on two folding legs across my crotch, grandma pulled the sheet down to my feet. I lay there with the tray covering my dick. Constanza started to retreat.

"No," grandma said, striding over and sitting on the edge of the bed. "You have to butter his toast and pour his coffee."

Constanza smiled and leaned down to prepare my breakfast while grandma snaked her hand under the tray and began stroking my cock. I shifted my hips.

"Ross," she said mockingly. "Be still. Constanza can't pour the coffee if the tray is shaking."

Her hand worked its way up and down my dick as the maid poured the coffee. Constanza refused to look me in the eye and gazed intently at the coffee cup. Grandma continued stroking me.

"Hmmmm," she murmured. "You can leave now Constanza. Thank you."

The maid curtsied and beat a hasty retreat.

"Eat, Ross," grandma said, releasing my cock with a giggle. "You need your energy."

I smiled and wolfed down the eggs, bacon, toast, strawberries, and coffee.

I was hitting the bud pretty consistently by this point - - both to ease my mind around the freaky events that were occurring and to keep myself as horny as possible. Grandma probably knew but said nothing.

On night, a few days after the episode with Constanza, grandma and I sat down to dinner. I had just finished a joint in the pool house and was feeling warm, fuzzy, and very horny. Lupe served up our soup and salad. I watched grandma eating and there was just something incredibly sexy about watching her sip and chew and lick her lips. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans that showed off her very abundant curves and a short-sleeved silk blouse that she had unbuttoned to reveal a generous expanse of cleavage. By the time I finished my salad, I was sporting a raging hard-on and a sly smile.

"My goodness," grandma cooed as she looked at me. "Who's the canary you just ate? Stop that, Ross, you're making me think bad thoughts."

I grinned. "What kind of bad thoughts?"

Grandma smiled and took a pickle from the relish tray on the table. She began to slowly lick it, her eyes locked on mine. Then, she began to pump it gently in and out of her mouth. I grinned harder and stood up. As grandma sucked on the pickle, I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock. I stroked myself as I watched her. Flushed and sweaty, grandma's chest began heaving with excitement.

I walked over to her chair and thrust my cock toward her face.

"Accept no substitutes," I said.

The old lady needed no encouragement and soon had her lips wrapped around my cock, pumping her mouth up and down my slick shaft. I leaned back and enjoyed the blowjob. Then, I turned to see Lupe entering the room with our main course on two plates. I straightened up as my eyes met Lupe's and I started to pull my dick out of grandma's mouth. But, she grasped my cock firmly in her hand and pulled me back into her mouth. Lupe looked down at the floor but proceeded to deposit a plate of roast beef and green beans at each of our settings. I came just in time to enjoy the warm, juicy roast beef.

Whatever Lupe and Constanza thought, they never said a word. Nor did they pretend to ever notice anything strange or perverse about our relationship. Instead, they continued their work, acting as if it was all as natural and right as rain. I marveled at their professionalism.

How did grandma keep so busy? Now that we were spending so much time together, I found out. She spent hours doing what she called her "charitable work." Basically, she was on the board of a bunch of community groups - - church groups, small business groups, the public library, the "Clean City" council. There were lots of meetings and luncheons and, I suspected, lots of drinking. Most of the groups were dominated by older, prosperous women, and most of the women were polite, conservative, country club types.

As we grew more intimate, grandma loosened up about the distance between her public and private lives. In fact, she began to enjoy blurring the line between the two.

One afternoon, as I was relaxing in front of the PlayStation, Lupe entered grandpa's study and told me that grandma wanted me in the living room. I paused my game, slipped on my flip-flops, and ambled down to the big, mahogany-dense living room. A half-dozen old ladies sat around the room, each nursing some kind of drink. Grandma stood in the center of the group, looking very stylish in a simple black dress and black pumps, her hair pulled up off her neck.

"Ladies," grandma said with a big smile as I entered the room. "I just wanted to introduce my grandson, Ross."

She gestured toward me and as I approached, she looped her arm in mine.

"Ross is spending the summer with me," she continued, patting my shoulder with her hand. "And, I have to tell you. You should all get a handsome young man to help you around the house!"

The ladies tittered and bathed me in their smiles.

Grandma leaned close to my ear and whispered. "Go to the study. I need to talk to you about something."

The study was a small room built off of the living room. It had been grandpa's central command center. Since his death, grandma had cleaned it out and now used it at as her private work room. I smiled at the ladies and passed through the door into the study.

A few minutes later, grandma entered through the door wearing a wide, lascivious smile.

"Thanks, baby," she said. "The ladies really like you."

I laughed.

Grandma put her finger to her lips and reached around to shut the door firmly behind her. Then, still wearing her grin, she came close to me and plunged her tongue into my mouth. Humming with appreciation, I sucked on her tongue while she hurriedly unbuckled my belt and yanked my pants down around my thighs.

I turned her around so that her ass was tight against my crotch and began rubbing and kneading her big tits. Grandma leaned her head back and squeezed her eyes shut with pleasure. I pulled her dress up over her ass and pushed my hand between her abundant ass cheeks, yanking down her panties. Grandma raised her hand to her mouth and bit down on her knuckles.

Taking my dick firmly in hand, I pushed grandma forward so that she rested her hands on the desk in front of us. Her big ass invited me to action, and encouraged by the site of those two fleshy mountains, I jammed my cock into her hot, sopping wet pussy. Grandma grunted and pushed her hips backward, sliding my dick deep, deep inside her. We fucked silently - - my cock spreading her pussy lips and my hands glued to her soft ass cheeks. I pumped her quickly and she met each of my thrusts with a push of her ass backwards trying to drive my cock deeper and deeper.

After several minutes of nice, deep fucking, I felt a sweat breaking out along my chest.

"I'm gonna cum," I leaned down to whisper into grandma's ear.

She nodded her head up and down furiously, and I fucked her ass more quickly until my cock swelled to its limits and then exploded with cum. Grandma grunted and jammed her ass hard against my crotch. I rode her beautiful backside until my jerking cock was quiet. Grandma leaned forward to rest on the desk and I slid my dick out of her with a pop. We rested for a minute or two and then she stood up.

"Grab me those tissues," she said, her face flushed and sweaty.

She cleaned herself up, patted her face with a handful of tissues, pulled her skirt back down, and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Back to business," she murmured, rubbing her hand across my balls.

I smiled.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,135 Followers