Blissful Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers

"That's it, honey, " grandma said. "That makes me feel so much better."

My cock had now taken control of my brain. Slowly, I dropped my hands onto her big, broad ass. Her sobbing had stopped, but she was still breathing heavily. Gently, I squeezed her ass in my hands.

"Ross," she hissed. "Be nice to me. I want you to be nice to me."

I could feel her hot breath in my ear. And her fingers had now wound themselves tightly into my hair. I squeezed her ass more firmly and slowly pressed my crotch against her body. She half-sighed and half-moaned. I ran my hands up and down her ass cheeks, taking them firmly in my hands, pressing them together, pulling them upward. Grandma's sigh turned into a moan.

My cock was completely erect now, pushing tight against the front of my jeans. Grandma moaned again and then I felt her tongue press against my ear. At first, she just flicked my earlobe but when I responded by dropping my hand down along her ass and between her thighs, she plunged it into my ear, whimpering with pleasure.

It was like a dream. Thanks to the pot, everything moved in herky jerky time, sometimes smooth and sometimes too quickly. I pulled her dress up over her wide hips and peeled her silk panties down across her ass. Grandma gasped and her fingers fumbled at my zipper. My cock sprang out as fat and hard as I'd ever felt it. She wrapped her hand around it and jerked it hard. With a groan, she dropped onto the floor, her dress hitched up around her waist and her panties around her ankles.

She spread her legs and looked me in the eyes. I dropped on top of her and like magic my cock was suddenly buried deep inside her. She grunted and pushed her hands into my hair, bringing our lips together. We fucked and as we fucked, we panted against each other's lips. I drove into her fast and furiously and her grunts began to change into high-pitched squeals. Her body writhed below me. My cock swelled to incredible proportions, stretching her her pussy and tightening our crotches together.

Grandma yanked my head down and our lips met. We crushed our mouths together and her tongue flooded into my mouth. My cock exploded with pleasure and I groaned loudly as wave after wave of cum shot deep into her. Grandma's body shuddered and she clamped her hips against my crotch. Our tongues wrestled together frenetically as we each rode our orgasms to the end. Finally, my jerking hips quieted and grandma relaxed her body.

She took my face in her hands and fed hungrily on my tongue. As I slumped to the ground, she broke our kiss and my face dropped to the floor. My cock still tingled and pulsed. I rested on my elbows as our breathing shifted from deep, deep pants to slower, shallower breaths. Finally, I rolled off of her with a deep sigh, my cock dangling through my zipper.

Without a word, grandma pulled her dress back down over her thighs. She groped the floor and pushed herself slowly, woozily up to her legs. She looked down at me. Then she turned her back to me and reached around to unzip her dress. It slid down her torso and then down her legs. She stepped out of it, her back still toward me. I ran my eyes up her thick, shapely legs and her big, soft luxurious ass. She turned back around and unclasped her bra. Her mammoth tits tumbled forward - - large, swollen, falling downward across her upper body like two engorged rain drops. She tugged her bra off and let it fall to the floor. She still wore her heels.

"Now baby," she murmured, extending a hand toward me. "Get up."

My cock began stirring again and I scrambled to my feet. Grandma smiled and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"Take off your shirt, baby," she whispered.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head.

"Now, your pants," she murmured huskily. "Get naked."

I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them together with my briefs over my hips. They fell to the floor and I stepped out of them - - completely nude, my cock already starting to sway slowly in front of me.

Grandma leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, her tongue darting into my mouth. Her warm hand closed around my cock, squeezing it gently.

"Come baby," she whispered, as she tugged on my dick. "Come with me."

I grunted assent and grandma led me by my cock out of the room and down the hall.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers
12