Blissfully Unrestrained

Story Info
Being caught is not always a bad thing.
1.1k words
4
25.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoy my friends.(My first post, please be gentle.)

* * * * *

Walking into her room, the door was lightly tapped in meaning of closing behind her. Bouncing back open a ways without her knowing she curled on the bed. Her mind was wandering again. The blouse was shed, as was the satin bra. Kicking off the silk pants she pulled a pillow under her head. Fingertips brushed over her bare nipple, pebbling it, making it erect in the faint pinch.

The touch causing an erotic wave. Bending her knee up the hand lowers along her stomach, feeling the tight skin of her abdomen. Her hand continued the decent, between the satin and lace thong, sliding it over her hips they were deposited off the side of the bed. Her hands roamed up her thighs as she wished for his hands to be there. Moving inwards the fingertips pathed over the damp, silken clit. The length of her forefinger was teased vertically along the path, slowly so as not to orgasm too quickly. Closing her eyes her mind drifted, her imagination letting the caresses be his. Not seeing the door push open, or his form standing there watching her, she moaned quietly. He kept silent letting her enjoy the hidden pleasures she was creating for herself, while he unzipped his pants and stepped out of them, along with the shirt and shortcloths. Her fingertip teased the clit for a long while before pressing a finger deep within herself. Drawing the wet touch over the lips she massaged carefully, teasing herself just to the edge, then moving to another area. His shaft was hard and standing attend in his left hand.

Stroking hard and fast while he watched her in the erotic position he breathed hard but softly. Her finger was circling around the clit as her head tipped back and her teeth pressed to her bottom lip. She was close to cumming, he would wait for the final edge before walking over to her. The forefinger rubbed hard and fast on the sensitive favored area right above her nub, her legs were tensing, her breath catching and whispering whimpered moans and gasps. Silently he moved to the side of the bed where her leg was draped over the side, his throbbing manhood stroked to match her rubbing of her clit bringing him almost to an edge himself. As she inhaled sharply right before the explosive orgasm, he lifted her leg to his shoulder and pressed fully into her, forcing the orgasm to take a stronger and more intensified blaze.

Manipulating her body he rolled her onto her stomach, hands spreading down her back then to hers where he laced them on top. Leaning forward as his hips pulled back he slowed the pace to a torturesome crawl. "Tell me what you want." Her whimpers would not satisfy for an answer and he withdrew himself painfully from the wet sheath. Lightly circling the head against her clit he asked rephrasing himself. "Is this what you want? Want me to rub against you, tease you?" The deep gasp only aroused him further, he was going to draw out every sensation he could and make sure she knew who was in control. Her hips were raised slightly, begging for him to reenter her, but the torture would go on, for both. Holding both her hands in his one he drew them over her head on the bed. His left hand reached around and pressed between her cleavage, then down over her side and along both milky-white cheeks, the caress roamed around the front of her and between her thighs causing her to shudder and ache out the whimpered beggings.

"Mmm, so hot, so wet. "the words huskily purred out of his throat. Rubbing his shaft down the length of her lips she arched and squirmed towards him, his fingers toying with the sensitive area she was teasing herself in. Waiting sufficient time he pressed fully into her until he could feel her insides pressed up against the head of his manhood. Rocking twice he pulled from her again. She squealed in desire and pressed against him, he circled the head over her clit then slipped it inside her. Letting her try to rock back against him he stayed just out of her reach, having pinned her wrists to the bed.

"Tell me."he softly requested in his tender dominant tones. She orally begged him to be within her, pleading with him. His thrust was fast and hard, forcing his way deeply into her then setting the mind-numbing rhythm. Her gasp told him that she was close to orgasming again. Carefully pulling from her he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bathroom. Stepping in the tub he set her feet on the floor. Again the wrists were clasped over her head, pressing the front of her to the ice cold tiles shivers rippled down her shoulder blade. The hand guided around the front of her as his knees bent just enough to be level with her. His fingertip guided him back into the tensing sheath, leaning her chest forward a bit her hips were drawn back slightly.

The thrusts were met with moans, and gasps as he pressed into her core on each one. He could feel her tensing involuntarily around him, preparing for the climax, increasing his speed and deepness he ground into her pushing further then ever before. His hand teasing her clit to heighten the sensations. Her moans turned to soft cryings of his name as she bordered the edge of reality. "Cum for me, baby. " His words alone rocked her back against him as she tumbled into ecstasy. "Oh God, yes, cum for me!" he tenderly rocked fast in and out of her as she clawed at the tiled walls and his thighs, in inability to control herself, screaming his name in unbound pleasure.

"Oh God yes! I'm gonna cum!" hearing his callings her hips instinctively took over and slammed back against his while the orgasms rolled over and then over again.

"I'm cumming!" her legs held out for a few more thrusts as he buried his face in her hair and his hand cupped her breast, pulling her to him as both shuddered uncontrollably. Letting her drop lightly to her knees with help both curled up in the tub. Letting the warm water run they delicately bathed each other with love and adoration. Drying off they both crawled in the bed totally bare. Her leg draped over his, her arm on his chest and her face nuzzled into his neck while his arms gently encircled around her back under the blanket where they began a slower more sensual and tender loving again. Gazing up at her Master she realized that her life was more then just of love from him, it was a 'bliss to be unrestrained.'