Blissfully Yours, Sir

Story Info
submissive's tale of pain, domination, & devotion.
1.3k words
4.38
20.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you kneel for me, please?" you ask.

Although tinged with authority your voice is soft and deep, almost a whisper. Your command, as always, is put to me so graciously. It suggests that I have a choice, but we both know that I'll acquiesce.

Without saying a word I kneel, facing the big leather chair that is yours and yours alone. One of my hands rests on either thigh, cheeks on my calves and my chin is lowered. Briefly I raise my eyes to take in your form - your arms, your chest, your muscular legs. You look so composed and in control. My heart skips. Oh how I want to please you!

There is a long silence as you gaze down upon me. I watch your chiseled face as an enigmatic smile plays upon your lips. Your brown eyes slowly rove my entire body and, even though I'm fully dressed, I blush deeply and avert my eyes. I don't know what will be asked of me and I secretly revel in the uncertainly. Every time is different depending on your mood and preferences.

I wait.

Tension builds.

"Take off your shirt. Do it slowly for me, please."

I flick my long, blonde hair behind either shoulder and undo my top button. As I'm not wearing a bra the gentle swell of each breast is unveiled first. I ensure that most of my body remains covered by the pink fabric because you have requested that I take my time. Second button... third... I look up to see your eyes fixed on the movement of my hands. I shiver at the lust in your eyes. The fourth button reveals my pierced navel, then slowly I undo the last two. As I look down I see a vertical strip of my slim form, although most of my torso remains hidden.

My blue eyes flick up questioningly as if to ask, "Should I remove my shirt now, Sir?" You understand; your chestnut hair catches the light as you nod in reply. I slip the shirt off one shoulder and then the other, feeling the soft fabric slide over my hardened nipples. I place the shirt to one side and settle back, kneeling before you unshielded and exposed. My posture and mind are declaring, 'I am yours'.

More silence as you sit motionless inspecting me again. I wait, outwardly patient although my heart is racing.

"Stand up and take off the rest of your clothes, please. I want you naked."

I stand, unzip and slide out of my jeans, placing them with my shirt. Then I hook my thumbs in the top of my lace thong and slowly slip it down. I hear a low growl as I turn slightly while stepping out of it. I smile knowingly. You always appreciate the sight of my toned behind.

"Good girl", you state quietly.

A rush of sheer pleasure runs through me at those simple words. I live to please you.

"Now come here."

"Yes Sir."

I step towards you. You lean forward in your chair, reach your hands up and run them firmly over my arms and belly then, little by little, up the length of my legs. My skin tingles at your touch. I feel a slight twinge of disappointment when you choose not to explore between my legs, even though I have parted my thighs invitingly.

Your palms move over my belly again and come to rest on my breasts, cupping then squeezing them. I watch as you take both nipples and roll them between thumb and forefinger - mmmmm. Then, without warning, you pinch and twist hard! I gasp involuntarily as I feel sharp pain but also a shockwave, like an electrical current, that shoots directly from my breasts to my pussy. There is an immediate, deep contraction within.

"Hush", you chuckle, aware of how you have made me feel. You give my nipples one more tweek before your hands slide down to my hips. You nudge me softly.

"Turn around, please."

I turn, facing away from you. You comb your fingers gently through my hair a few times then brush it towards the front. It feels like silk caressing my sensitive nipples. Again your large hands trace my skin, exploring my back and the curve of my waist. Your hands slowly glide up my long legs but, again, not between them. You're mindful that this is what I want; you're teasing me. My pussy becomes wet in spite of, or more likely because of, your evasiveness. A soft moan escapes my lips but you ignore it.

"Bend over, girl."

I hesitate for just a second then take a small step forward, part my feet slightly for balance, bend and grip my shins. My hair drapes on the floor. My submissive self loves this position but I have never become truly comfortable with the degree of vulnerability I feel. In a strange way this adds to the magic.

Again you make me wait. I close my eyes. Eventually your warm hands are felt behind my knees. They slide up the backs of my thighs... ever, ever so slowly. My excitement builds the higher you reach. At last I feel the tips of your fingers lightly trace my outer lips. Then (oh my God!) I feel your warm breath there! I moan loudly and thrust myself back towards you. You say nothing but your hands push me back in place and remain steady, settling me. This is an unspoken command; I do not move again.

You glide further up my legs until your palms come to rest on the curve of my cheeks. Your fingers massage, plying my flesh. I cup my breasts duplicating your movements, enhancing the sensation. My nipples feel like sensuous buds in the palms of my hands. A fire ignites within me.

"I am yours Sir. Only yours."

"Mmmm, yes little one. You are mine," you whisper back.

All movement stops for a few seconds. I hear you stand and step close behind me, a little off to one side. Stillness again. My heart hammers. I listen to your steady, deep breathing.

Suddenly your hand comes down SLAP! on my left cheek, then SLAP! the right. I squeal. The first two spanks jolt me forward, forcing me to lift my head slightly and shift my feet to retain balance. You wrap one arm around my waist to steady me. The sharp sting of each blow causes my pussy to spasm. I bite my lower lip to stifle my cries. After the sixth you stop and run your hands lovingly over my burning cheeks. This reduces some of the tenderness but there are tears in my eyes. I blink hard, not wanting you to see them. I try not to whimper.

"Just a few more, baby," you whisper in my ear as you shift to my other side. "You are doing just fine."

Four more spanks, harder this time. I groan loudly each time your palm slams against my flesh. The pain turns to pure pleasure and I feel a trickle between my thighs.

Silence again. I don't move as you have not given me permission to do so. You are behind me and I brace myself, not sure what to expect next. I am wet, so very wet. I want you to take me!

"Stand up, sweet one."

I straighten slowly and peer over my shoulder. You are kneeling to examine the welts on my butt. From this angle I can make out only a few of your hand prints. They are flaming pink emblems of your ownership and my devotion.

You raise your brown eyes to meet mine and I'm instantly lost in their depths. Taking my left hand in your right you rise and step before me. You smile a little, so self assured. I feel so small, so fragile.

Placing one hand on either side of my face, you gently wipe away my tears then draw me close. Your strong arms slip round around my waist like a blanket and I melt as your manhood presses hard against me. Your lips meet mine and we share the deep, passionate kiss of lovers. We have only just begun...

Oh yes, I am blissfully yours, Sir...