Blizzard

Story Info
He saves her, then they save each other.
3.7k words
4.46
42.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wheels spun uselessly in the snow, making a sorry attempt at a "woo-woo" sound. Fuck. Jess's eyes traveled to the blocked road sign that had caused her to swerve and she cursed again. Fuck. She was trapped in a snow bank and the heat was quickly dying in her car, the battery running low. It was far too cold to stay in her car any longer, and she knew that the main highway was only a mile or so back. The snow fall was light so she wouldn't get too cold and when she reached the highway she could hitch-hike to some kind of payphone. Jessica bundled up in all of her warm clothes and got out into the slow falling snow. Walking with purpose she headed for the main road.

..But fate would have it that the minute she had gone too far to turn back, the slow falling snow turned into a terrible blizzard.

---

His headlights hit what he assumed was a deer. Slowing down to make sure not to hit it. His intention was to tap it gently so it ran out of the way and then drive home. He didn't want to be caught in the blizzard any longer. Michael drove his car closer to discover a suprise. It was no deer, but a woman, looking almost frozen.

Rolling down the window he was about to curse at her, he watched in horror as she toppled over into the road, unconcious. He quickly jumped out of his car and ran to the woman, pushing her hood out of the way to check for a pulse. He was amazed at how soft her skin felt under his fingers and unconciously bit his lip. He felt a dull thudding and tried to think of what to do. He needed to get her warm or she wouldn't stand a chance. His eyes fell to the swells of her breasts and he watched them rise and fall with her breathing. He felt himself harden slightly and groaned, mentally cursing himself as he picked her up and took her to his car. Placing her in the passenger seat he tried to convince himself he was taking her home because he wanted only to help her.

---

Mike pulled into his familiar driveway, but with someone in the seat next to him, suddenly nothing seemed similar. During the drive home he had turned the heat on, full blast, more concerned with her survival then with her feeling discomfort at the extreme change in temperature. Half way to his house she had begun to shift and moan in discomfort, the movement and breathy sounds escaping her lips reassuring him that she would be alright, though she was still unconscious. Turning the heat down to only medium Michael shifted uncomfortably in his seat, cursing his body every which way from Sunday as her soft moans made him aware at just how lonely he had been... In more ways then one.

He left the car running, left the heat on, as he ran inside. Pulling some extra blankets from the closet Mike lined them in front of the fire, creating a makeshift bed. Lighting the fire and stoking it until a hot fire roared in the brick 'place he went back outside to his car. Turning it off, he gently unbuckled her seatbelt and once again lifted her into his arms. It must have been her body's want for heat but she cuddled closer to him, her lips nuzzling his neck. He bit his lip and tried to stifle a groan. This was going to be a long night.

---

Jess felt as if her whole body was on fire. Needles pricked her all over her body. She moaned and rolled over in her bed, reaching for her thermostat. She didn't remember turning it up so high but that was about to change. Her hand landed on something solid and warm and her eyebrows furled. What the hell? She slid her fingers around for a second before opening her eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!?"

This wasn't her house. That man certainly wasn't part of her furniture. And his leg was definitely not her thermostat. She jumped up onto her feet, trying to move away from the man and her legs getting tangled in the blankets she had been covered in. She started to fall and the man jumped up, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her close to his body to save her from falling. For an instant their eyes collided and her breath caught in her throat, her heart pounding. She was immediately aware at how his body fit to hers, and how her body was responding to the intimate position.

"Let me go!"

He shook his head for a moment and Jess was unsure if it was a denial to her request or him trying to clear his head. But his arms loosened from around her body and he waited until she was steady on her feet before releasing her. His fingers lingered on her skin, leaving goose bumps in his wake before he sat back down on the chair he had been sitting in when she had awoke. She looked everywhere but him, moving closer to the fire. Now that Jess was out of the blankets she was really cold and she didn't want to admit to the feelings that were coursing through her body. Her eyes looking out the window she saw the snow falling and smiled softly. She loved snow...

Snow... A blocked road... Her car breaking down... Walking...

"You...You found me in the snow and brought me here?"

She felt him shift in his chair, even while she was looking out the window and not at him.

"You were standing in the middle of the road when I drove up. You collapsed in front of my car. I couldn't just leave you out in the snow, and thought if I brought you back I could help warm you up... I mean... I could wait till you woke up and then see what I could do to help you."

His stammer brought a small smile to her lips. Seeing the pictures that had lined the mantle on his fireplace of his family, and all of the quaint furniture she didn't think that he was any kind of killer. But she had watched the news. The victims always thought their killed was the greatest kind of guy. Jess wasn't ready to be buried just yet... But he had saved her...

"I'm not going to hurt you."

"Oh sure, that's what they all say."

Though it was a disbelieving statement and Mike was suddenly unwary about what she would think of him, she laughed. It was a soft giggle and his insides twisted. He shifted again and then looked up. His eyes met hers and he couldn't take his eyes away, and neither could she.

"Jessica"

He blinked a few times and she blushed, mentally kicking herself.

"Jessica... I mean... My name is Jessica... But everyone calls me Jess. Well, except for my mom, and she calls me by my full name, but I hate it. She really only does it to get on my nerves and... And I'm rambling aren't I?"

Shut up Jess... She bit her lip. It was obvious by the way he just sat there, unmoving, that he really had no intention of doing anything with her. But she, on the other hand, just kept remembering his touch and how it had set her emotions tumbling. She had had her fair share of boyfriends, and she wasn't any lily pure type, but no one had ever made her feel so feverish, and he had only barely touched her. She looked him over slowly and admitted that he was more than cute. Not the type that she usually went for but he was handsome, in a controlled sort of way. I wonder what he would be like if I helped him forget his control? She gasped as her imagination ran away with her.

---

He had been watching her closely, the blush on her cheeks, the almost dreamy expression on her face, the soft breathy sounds that were escaping her lips. He nearly squirmed in his chair. It was obvious what she was thinking of. He was a teacher; it was his job to read people.

"Michael...Mike for short."

He watched her and their eyes collided once again as she raised her head to meet his eyes, the smile on her lips throwing him for a loop. She was beautiful and he wanted her, but he didn't know anything about her, save her name. They were alone in his house, and wouldn't be going anywhere because of the heavy snowfall for a long time. It all seemed so simple but his body felt like it was filled with lead. He couldn't move and it looked as if she was experiencing the same thing.

---

Jess couldn't believe what was going on. They were alone in the small house, it was snowing outside, there were blankets in front of the fire, and the lights were low. It was if she had been thrown into a Harlequin Romance love scene. She just couldn't take her eyes off of him, Mike. She rolled his name around in her head. Bit her lip as she envisioned moaning it. God! What was she doing?? She flopped Indian style to the floor and sat, putting her head in her hands and sighing, shaking her head at herself, tears streaming down her cheeks. She didn't know where she was, she didn't know anything about this guy, and all she could think about was getting into his pants. She had been alone for a long time, she was probably just lonely. That had to be it.

She jumped as she felt a comforting arm wrap around her shoulders, and Jess was pulled tight to his solid chest. She laid her head against his chest, savoring the feeling of being held like this. Mike lifted her head and softly brushed away her tears, she closed her eyes, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, it's just been a long day...Thank you, for saving me I mean, I didn't thank you earlier, but it means a lot that you would go out of your way to do that."

"I couldn't help myself."

His words were harsh and pained. She opened her eyes and looked deep into his. It felt like they were meant to be. That they had been this way for years, always meant for each other.

It was only right to wrap her arms around his neck, only right for him to pull her body close to his. As they lay entwined on the blankets she was the one that made the first move, placing her lips on his. At this show of acceptance and wanting from her he hungrily slid his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply. Her hands drove him wild, her nails running over the back of his neck, his arms, under his shirt, teasing him. He ran his hands along her body, cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples through her shirt. Jess moaned softly at his touch and arched up to meet him. He pulled back and he saw the confusion on her face, and he smiled down at her. She returned the smile and he nearly lost himself in her beauty. His hands going to his shirt Mike pulled his clothes off quickly, revealing himself and his wants to her.

Jess ran her eyes up and down his body, her cheeks bright red as she realized just how much she was getting turned on by him. She squirmed and wanted to feel his hands on her again, and pouted when he didn't move. It finally dawned on her that he was waiting for an invitation, wanting to make sure that this was truly what she wanted.

"Please..." The wanting in her voice unmistakable by itself she spread her legs and lay fully on her back, her meaning clear. She wanted him.

Pleasure hummed through his veins just looking at her. Before the layers of clothing she wore had looked ridiculous to him but now the promise of revealing her skin layer by layer made him unconsciously lick his lips. He moved closer, kneeling beside her body and ran his fingers along her arms, reveling in her soft gasps and shudders. He stroked her cheek with a finger before moving his hands down to pull the zipper of her sweatshirt down. She shimmed out of it, kicking her feet out of the shoes he hadn't bothered taking off of her when he had brought her inside, along with her socks.

She watched him watching her and the desire coursing through her was one she had never felt before. This slow torment of undressing her was making her wet and she shifted uncomfortably. Jess wanted him, and all he wanted to do was tease. She smiled wickedly and reached over to his chest, playing with his nipples as he stared at her. The sudden touch made him jump and she smiled wider. Her hands traveled down and his breath was coming in short harsh gasps. Mike moaned out loud as her soft fingers finally caressed the length of his cock, her hands moving up and down along him.

He could feel ever touch, every caress, every soft gasp she gave and it was more then he could bear. He pushed her hands away from his body and made short order of the rest of her clothes. He had seen by the way she held herself, and the soft lines of her face that she was pretty, but as she lay there on the floor of his living room, completely exposed to him, pretty was no where near the word. She was amazing. Mike ran his fingertips gently over her cheek again.

"You're beautiful."

She blushed. He found it endearing.

"So are you..."

Mike moved his hands lower, cupping her luscious breasts in his hands, teasing her nipples into tight peaks with her thumbs, causing her to cry out and squirm. It took him a moment to discover they were cries of pleasure and not of pain. He smiled and pressed her nipples tightly between his fingers and she moaned out, her body trembling. She was amazing. He ran his hands lower, over her flat stomach to her shaved mound, the fact that she was shaved making him raise an eyebrow at his good fortune. It was if she had been made just for him. He parted her legs gently and she willingly accepted, opening herself for him, begging for his touch. He obliged and found her soaked.

She moaned, arching her hips up to meet his fingers, overcome with pleasure. She let out a soft dreamy sigh as his fingers gently ran along her sensitive pussy lips, his index finger gently teasing her aching clit. Jess couldn't stand much of this torture and ran her hands back along his body, pulling his mouth down to hers, kissing him hungrily. Wanting to make him feel the way she felt. He moaned into her mouth and she smiled, running her nails down his back, and this drove him wild. She moved to bite on his neck and the instant she did he drove two fingers into her wanting pussy, making her arch in surprise and pleasure.

He couldn't believe the feelings pouring through his body. This minx who he had only known for a few hours was making him feel better than anyone ever had. She felt so good around his now dripping fingers, her moans and responses driving him crazy. Mike moaned as her hands found his cock again, stroking it with purpose now, her lips merciless on his tender ear. He moved his fingers in and out of her pussy slowly, teasingly, until she started to whimper and scream out in frustration before he lay over her, thrusting his fingers in and out of her fast and deep, fucking her with his fingers, and she wasn't complaining.

"Ohhhhhhh god Mike!"

He paused a moment at the sound of his name, pleasure coursing through his body at her breathy gasp. He wanted to hear it again, needed to hear his name falling from her lips. He placed his lips near her ear and thrust his fingers into her hard and fast once more, curling his fingers inside of her and rubbing against her g-spot causing her pussy to tremble around his fingers, tightening around them. He knew she was close to orgasm and rubbed hard on her tender clit. She surprised him by biting hard on his shoulder before throwing her head back against the floor, her chest pressed deliciously high in the air. He leaned down and sucked one of her amazing nipples into his mouth, biting on it gently with his tongue and she cried out.

"Oh god Mike! Ohhhh Mike! I'm going to cum ohhhhh my god Mike! MIKE!!"

Her mind was blank with pleasure as his fingers threw her into the most intense orgasm she had ever felt, her pussy tightening completely around his fingers, drawing them deeper inside of her, her cum dripping all over his hand. Mike slowed his rhythm to a gently stroking her, letting her come down from her high before he knelt between her legs, wanting to be inside of her tight pussy so bad it almost hurt. Her eyes flew open as she felt the tip of his cock brush her pussy lips, hearing his moan and she got the sexiest smile he had ever seen.

"Not quite so fast, you don't have all the control here."

Her statement confused him for a moment until he felt himself being pushed down onto his back, her tongue lashing hungrily on his hard cock. He gasped and moaned, having a hard time controlling his body, his hands fisting in her hair and guiding his cock into her mouth. She obliged and took his cock completely down her throat, the feeling surprising him and pushing him over the edge of his control. Mike sat up on his knees and she moved to make room and to still be able to suck on his wonderful cock. He grabbed her hair and guided his cock in and out of her, fucking her mouth. She moaned and the vibrations made him scream in pleasure. Flicking her tongue over every inch of his cock Jess smiled, pleased with her abilities, loving the fact she was in control now. Sucking him harder and faster, she could feel him tighten. Closing her lips tight she felt him thrust deep into her mouth, tasted him. She looked up at him and met his glazed eyes, swallowing every drop. Mike smiled down at her and then gently pulled her up his body, laying her on her back again and resting himself on top of her.

"You're amazing."

She blushed again. He laughed.

"Thank you... I can't believe how good this feels... I've never felt this way before."

Mike placed the head of his cock, already hard again, against the entrance of her soaked pussy. She gasped and he trembled.

"I promise...This will feel so much better, Jess..."

For some reason her name on his lips sounded so right, and her heart fluttered inside her chest just as his cock filled her. It was nothing short of taking, possession, his thrusts slow and deep, his arms wrapped around her, his lips close to her ear, whispering her name over and over as if he knew how nice it sounded to her. Jess moaned and screamed softly as she thrashed against his body, his name pouring out over her lips, her whole body taken by his control, her arms and legs wrapped around him, holding him tightly and screaming his name as he sent her into orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh god MIKE!"

Mike felt her pussy tighten around his cock, and knew she was cuming again before the warmth of her cum drenched his cock. He drove into her now, her orgasm pushing him out of his control again, her pussy so wonderfully tight around his cock, pulling him deeper into her. He needed to feel her cum again, wanted to feel her cum once again around his cock. He drove his cock hard into her pussy and she screamed out in pleasure, her nails raking along his back, making him grunt and moan. He reached between them and found her clit with his thumb, rubbing it hard in small circles.

Jess couldn't believe how amazing he was making her feel. She could do nothing but moan and squirm beneath him, letting him control her body, letting him please her in a way no one else had. It was incredible. She panted and moaned his name over and over and that fact just made him thrust deeper, to tease her clit with more power. She loved it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Mike don't stop oh please don't stop! Ohhhh god I'm so close! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god I'm going to cum again!!"

He couldn't believe she could cum again so quickly but he felt her pussy tighten even further on his cock and he couldn't take it anymore. Throwing his head back with a harsh cry he plunged into her and came deep within her pussy.

She was trembling when he finally regained his breath and pulled out of her, collapsing beside her and pulling her into his arms against his chest. He knew he had never felt this good before, and he knew it just wasn't the sex. Somehow this was meant to happen, and he had been meant to meet this incredible woman.

"That was amazing."

She just snuggled closer to his chest, and he obligingly tightened his arms around her. He kissed her head and when he had no response he tilted his head down to look at her. She had fallen asleep. He smiled and listened to her breathing before he too fell asleep.

---

He awoke with a start and found her kneeling between his legs, softly sucking him off and groaned.

"You're going to kill me!"

"It doesn't look like you mind."

Mike smiled down at her and she smiled back. It was that moment that they both knew they would never go back looking for her car, that this would be a story that they would share with their kids...well... Perhaps not the whole story. She flicked her tongue over him teasingly and he moaned, settling into pleasure, a willing subject to Jess's amazing ministering.