Block Party for Carrie - Act 01

Story Info
Carrie's husband invites the neighbors over... for some fun.
4.1k words
4.35
52.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,226 Followers

Her eyes and face turned towards to where he sat off to the side. Except for that little turn of her head, she was facing her audience directly... just as she'd been told to do. Squatting on her heels but not sitting. Legs spread open. Back pressed hard against the wall.

She wasn't completely naked. But that tiny little pleated skirt she was wearing, the one that didn't quite cover her ass when she met the men at the door earlier, didn't cover anything at all in this position. Likewise, the thin, low cut, stretch top that had shown off her hard nipples and a wide expanse of cleavage when she welcomed them inside her home, was now pulled down below her tits which only served to thrust them up and out for all to see.

She searched her husband's face, hoping - but not expecting - to see some signal that she was forgiven. Even as she did, her hand stayed busy doing just as she had been instructed to to, working that little pussy of hers into a slippery, wet, frenzy. She alternated between sliding her fingers over her swollen clit and then pushing them inside, fucking herself. Maybe if he saw how obedient she had become his irritation would soften and he would put a stop to the show she was performing.

He recognized the meaning behind the look, and it irritated him. "Please. I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again. Look, I'm doing just what you told me to do. I'm a good girl, right? I promise I'll behave myself from now on." That look was obvious and he'd seen it before, although he knew it to be untrue. He had found out that she had fucked yet another man, the latest in a line of men who now counted themselves amongst those lucky to have their way with his hot little wife. She'd do it again. There was no doubt about it. He knew she would do it again.

But there was another look that he saw in her face. This one he also knew, but this one brought him an inner satisfaction. "Oh, shit! You know I can't wait much longer. I'm losing control! It's getting so fucking close. If you don't tell me to stop soon, it will be too late. Do you really want me to do it? Do you really want me to make myself come right here in front of all these men?" This look carried a certain nervousness.

He knew why. Carrie's orgasms were wild. Powerful. She was unlike any other woman he'd known, and he understood how it played a huge part in her constant cheating. This girl loved sex. She fucking loved it. There was no faking of orgasms with her. Many times, her climax came with her body shuddering all over, a scream from deep inside, eyes rolling back, then a fountain of liquid spurting from her pussy. When she hit that peak, it didn't satisfy her need. It only served to light a fire that took a long time to extinguish. She would beg to be fucked all night long in every way imaginable, coming over and over and over again.

Today, there was no reprieve. She saw him make a little nod of his head, but she could see from the stern look in his face that it wasn't a sign that he was releasing her. It was a nod that told her, "Go on. There is no going back for you tonight." She needed to finish what she started.

She turned her eyes away from her husband just in time to see the three men begin stripping off their clothes. She saw the hard cock of the man living next door... another one from across the street... and a third guy from a few houses down... "I might as well just invite the whole neighborhood!" he'd yelled in anger that day he'd caught her for the umpteenth time. "You're going to fuck them all eventually anyways, so let's just get it over with." A few days had passed, and now that's just what he had done.

The sight of three cocks surrounding her was too much for Carrie. There was going to be so much sex today. So much fucking sex. The thought of it immediately made her pussy pulse and twitch. "Oh SHIT! Oh FUCK!" she squealed, the dirty words helping to push her right over the edge. "That's it! I'm going to come! Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!" And with that, she could no longer support herself in that squatting position. She collapsed backwards, her legs flying wide open, her pelvis thrusting upwards, and her hand a blur as the fountain inside of her began to erupt. "Yes! UHHHH!! Oh my fucking GOD, YES!" she screamed out from deep inside her soul.

The men watched her in amazement as she squirmed, quivered, and shook all over from the powerful climax. They saw her jam her fingers deep inside her pussy as she came, while her other hand flew to her tits and pinched one of her nipples hard. Then her hand slid from her pussy and a stream of juice shot into the air, proof of the powerful release from deep inside of her. She slapped her spread pussy a few times as she came, screaming out in grunts and cries of lustful, animalistic release.

As often happened, she had nearly blacked out from the pleasure. So, at first, she couldn't understand what was happening as strong hands pulled her up to her knees. When a cock brushed against her lips, she opened her mouth and sucked on it without really thinking... automatically. She loved sucking cock, and it felt especially good right then... an oral pacifier to help soothe the shaking left over from her orgasm. The tremors were now only inside of her, but they put her in a state somewhere between the peak of excitement and the edge of wildness. She slid her mouth up and down, sucking hungrily as she enjoyed so much the wonderful feeling of the thick shaft stretching her wet lips and the bulging head sliding across her tongue.

It wasn't until she felt another pair of hands on her head, pulling her away from the cock she was sucking, that she started to remember just where she was and what she was doing. She didn't want to let go of that first cock, but, as soon as her head was turned, she found herself rewarded with another one shoved into her mouth that was just as hard. This time, she looked up into the eyes of the man she was so willingly servicing. She knew men liked that. It made them feel in control.

Carrie tried to focus all her attention on pleasuring this man, but hands that squeezed and groped her body quickly distracted her. The other two men were exploring all the curves and crevices of her body... places that should have been forbidden to them. Her nipples were still sensitive from her recent orgasm so she moaned in pleasure when rough hands ran across the them. Moments later, she gasped and reflexively slid a hand down between her legs, rubbing her pussy as the men's fingers found her hard nipples, pinching them... and not so gently either.

She let go of the cock she was sucking to look back at the man behind her, but as soon as she did she was instead pushed forward onto her hands and knees. It made it easier to slide their hands over the curve of her ass and down between her legs. Fingers from one of them entered her pussy, sliding in and out for a short time before being replaced by the fingers of another man. She spread her legs open for them, making it easier to explore her. A gasp of delight escaped her throat.

Carrie's body immediately responded to all the stimulation. Her pussy gushed and she felt a hot tingle of sexual desire wherever they touched her. But, it was more than just the physical touch. She felt dirtier than she ever had and that is what electrified her body.

She could look over and see her husband. He had moved a little closer, but wasn't taking part in the party that these men were having with her. He was only watching today. Being used like this right in front of him really drove home the lesson of what a dirty little fuck slut she was. She was a married woman who should have been faithful to her husband, but instead she was in her living room on all fours, mostly naked as three other men had their way with her right in front of him.

Feeling a small pang of guilt somewhere deep inside, she decided to reach out to the man that had married her 10 years ago. "Is this what you wanted?" she asked him in a lusty, breathless voice. "Did you want to see your wife surrounded by men? Did you wonder what it looked like to watch her suck on their hard cocks? Is that it, baby?"

Her husband moved closer and Carrie wondered if there would now be a fourth cock that she would need to take care of. But, as he got closer, he instead put his hand on the shoulder of the third man. "She talks too much," he said. "Maybe you could stick something in her mouth that would make her shut up. What do you think?"

The neighbor nodded then moved in front of her. "I've got just the thing," he said as his cock pushed up against her lips. "I think this will keep her from talking so much."

Playing along, Carrie kept up her dialogue. "What? Isn't a girl allowed to talk anymore?" Her lips were pressed against that cock, so her words were a bit mumbled. "This isn't very nice. I was just trying to ask if you..."

That's all she got out. His cock pushed passed her lips as she was talking and cut her off when it hit the back of her throat. He was a little more forceful than the other two had been... probably feeling like he could do what he wanted based on what her husband had just told him. He took her head in his hands and she felt his fingers wrap around her pony tail. As he pulled and lifted her hair, it exposed her beautiful face, emphasizing the graceful curve of her jawline and shapely neck. But his intent was much more basic... now he had a nice handle to hold onto as she sucked his cock. He could use just one hand to control her. Pulling her hair a bit tighter, he pulled her forward and firmly pushed her down onto his rock hard cock.

Carrie knew what he wanted... her throat. She didn't always let men take her that way, but she'd done it enough times that she could tell when a man wanted it like that. And, she'd also done it enough times that it wasn't as impossible of an act to perform as it probably was for most "normal" wives. Tonight, she was not only ready, but fully willing to let him have what he wanted. She really had been talking too much. She needed to be shut up. She relaxed her throat and let him push his way inside.

She gagged on the first try, but, after letting her catch her breath, he pushed her head down onto his hard rod again. "I know you can do this. Come on, whore," he said to her. This time, she took him deeper... the dirty label he had given her helping to urge her on. He held himself there for a moment, pulled out then immediately pushed his way back in without letting her take a breath. He pushed her head down even harder until his entire cock disappeared.

Carrie held back the urge to gag, but it made her eyes start to water. She felt a tear form in the corner of her eye, and then slide down her cheek. She looked up at him as best she could, blinking hard. "Oh, that's a good girl!" the man said to her. "I knew you could do it. Take it all the way down your throat. That's such a better use of that mouth of yours. Such a good little slut."

He slid out again. Carrie coughed and gasped, taking in deep breaths of air but keeping her eyes focused on the bulging, swollen, purple head of his cock that was still pointed right at her mouth. The other men's fingers continued working her pussy, spreading her ass and grabbing her tits. They still felt good but she was being forced to focus almost all her attention on bringing pleasure to that bulging, hard cock right in front of her.

Carrie rocked forward, letting his cock again slide into her mouth until it hit her throat. She rocked back, letting it slide out, then forward and back again. Fingers slid in and out of her pussy each time as well. She loved the feeling of being impaled from both ends. She felt so dirty being used like this and, without really thinking, she looked up at the man whose cock she was sucking with her eyes full of defiance. It was as if she was saying to him, "How dare you treat me like your dirty little whore," which, of course, made no sense to the man as he shifted his gaze just a little ways away from those pretty eyes and instead watched his cock slide in and out of her hungry, willing mouth. In fact, the look of defiance only made him grip her head a little tighter and shove his cock a little deeper down her throat with each thrust. Defiant or not, she was going to suck his cock until he came.

A moment later, Carrie was rewarded with a pulsing load of hot cum as the man she was servicing let out a loud groan of sexual release. The first few jets filled her moth, but she couldn't take it all like that. She pulled free just in time to keep from choking as a huge load spewed from his cock. Most of the rest shot into her face, although he pushed back inside her mouth after he was mostly done and held her there... pumping the last few spasms onto her tongue for her to swallow.

Carrie swallowed as much as she could, the rest spilling out of her mouth, dribbling down her chin, then down onto her tits. She thought about wiping it all up, but quickly decided that it was better to leave it. He had marked her as a whore and she wanted to wear the pearl necklace he had given her for the others to see. The taste of his cum in her mouth only helping to feed the hunger she felt within.

The other two men quickly took their friend's place, moving back in front of her. "Get ready for some more," one of them said to her as he pulled her to her knees. "You're not done yet! You've got two more to take care of."

Her husband once again came closer, this time moving behind her as she kneeled between those two men. Carrie gasped as she felt his fingers on her dripping pussy. "Oh, no. She's not done yet. Definitely not," he said in a quiet voice that carried the sound of authority. "Not by a long way. You guys take your turn with her mouth, but don't forget...," he said as he pushed three fingers up into her pussy and made her gasp. "Dirty little whores have other holes where men can stick their cocks."

Carrie's body shook as his fingers invaded her. He knew just how to touch her and it immediately made her body tingle with excitement. To steady herself and without even thinking, she reached out to the two men standing beside her and took a cock in each hand. She arched her back, not intentionally thrusting out her tits for these men to see as her husband finger fucked her a few more times, but giving them a great view of her round tits and hard nipples all the same. When her husband pulled his fingers out, Carrie let out a little whimper of frustration. "Please," she begged. "Please do it again."

Immediately, she felt his fingers again. Not inside her this time, but instead landing a hard, stinging slap on her ass. "Your pussy will get its turn, but not right now. These men want you to suck cock, so get to work."

The unexpected spank to her ass spurred Carrie back into action. She turned her head and slid her mouth onto one of their cocks. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, then slid him out and turned to the other. She did the same with him, each time looking up at the man whose cock she was sucking. She knew that she looked even dirtier and sluttier than before. Her hair was a mess, she was sure that her makeup was smeared all over, and her face and tits were still glistening with the other man's white load of cum.

Soon, she was taking turns sliding her mouth onto one, then the other, then one, then the other. Every time her mouth slid off one of their cocks, it made a sloppy, wet, slurping noise. She knew that it audibly reinforced what all of them already fully understood... she was a dirty slut and was here to be used for their pleasure.

It was only a short time before one of them grabbed her head. He didn't let her go this time. "That's it," he groaned. "Get ready. It's my turn. I'm going to fill up that dirty little mouth of yours." Then, pushing her head up and down several more times, he pushed his hips forward and began shooting his load with a loud groan of pent-up sexual desire. She swallowed as much as she could, but again couldn't keep up with the flood that erupted from him. Gobs of his thick cum shot out and streamed from her mouth and down onto her tits just like his friend had done earlier.

When she turned to face the last of them, she could feel a string of juice from the other two men hanging from her chin. She'd seen enough porn to know that men liked to see a girl like that... dirty, well used, but not yet used enough. As she once again felt hands on her head, pulling her forward, she looked up at this man and with an obvious show of what she was ready to do she slid her hands behind her back, relaxed her jaw, and opened her mouth a little wider. She saw in his eyes that he immediately understood. She was removing all limits. Without hesitation, he pushed her down further, taking his turn to send his cock sliding in until it hit her throat.

She couldn't look up any more. Her eyes again started to water and she instead looked straight ahead as he fucked her face, concentrating hard on not gagging. It wasn't long before he pushed in a little deeper, then a little more until he was all the way down her throat, and her nose was pressed against him. "Yeah, baby. That's it. Take it all the way. Hold it just like that you dirty little fucking slut."

Carrie tried to breathe, but couldn't. He held her that way for a few more seconds, but it seemed much longer to her. She was about to panic, when he loosened his grip on her so she could slide her mouth all the way off. She took in a deep gasp of much needed air, then one more. "Good girl," the man commended her in a voice like a man talking to a child. "That's a good girl. You did really good. Now, get my cock back in that mouth of yours," he said as he pushed back inside her, "and get ready for one more load of cum."

This time, she could right away feel his cock begin to throb as his orgasm quickly built to a peak. "That's it," he cried out. "That's it! Oh FUCK! Here it comes!" At first, she thought that he wasn't going to let her go. Once, a man had held her head tight and forced her to keep his cock down her throat as he shot his load. She had somehow taken it, his cum shooting almost directly into her belly, but she wasn't sure if she could do it again. Now, at the last moment he pushed her off his cock just as it started shooting thick streams like a fountain.

She turned up her face and slid her hands under her tits, pushing them out so he could add his massive load to the rest of the sticky jizz that coated them. He grabbed his cock and jerked himself off as he came all over her screaming as he did. "YEAH! FUCK YEAH!!" It was a huge amount of white, sticky liquid and even she was in awe as she looked down to see how much her tits were covered by him and the other two men. She knew her face was similarly coated in splatters of the thick juice.

Now, since each had got a turn, she ran a finger across her cheeks and chin, wiping up the sticky fluid the three of them had left all over her face, then slid that sticky finger into her hungry mouth. The man in front of her smiled in obvious pleasure, then pushed himself back into her mouth one more time to let her suck the last drops from his cock.

If Carrie thought that she was done, a moment later she knew was wrong. "I think we should show your friends what we have downstairs," her husband said to her. He had slid his hand under her arm and was helping her to stand up. Carrie was a bit unsteady, especially since she was still wearing her high heels.

To help her, he slid his arm under both of hers, pulling them back behind her as he hooked both her elbows. It made her back arch and shoved her tits way out in front of her. His other hand slid around in front of her, down her stomach then between her legs, slipping easily between the folds of her pussy. He stroked her clit as he continued. "I think we need to show them The Bench."

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,226 Followers
12