Blog 01

Story Info
Somewhat randy rambling.
1.2k words
3.91
11.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is it about a deadline that gets me so fucking randy? Give me a due date and you may as well give me a new set of panties. I've always been a procrastinator when it comes to deadlines, everything I've never wanted to do suddenly becomes so very enthralling, even cleaning. Lately though, it's like my procrastination gene is in direct link with my left middle finger.

My wank drive has gotten me in trouble so many times and now it looks like it is going to be responsible for me not getting my diploma on time. I wonder if Michelangelo or Einstein ever had this problem. Lately though it seems like it's not just the procrastination that's been giving me the urge to have a flick, the drive has just been insatiable and I'm being way too risky with when and how I decided to have a wank. I've almost gotten caught so many times now, I guess it doesn't help that the room I usually masturbate in has a door that doesn't close properly, in fact I think I may have even been caught a couple of times by my housemate, although he'd never admit to it thank god, he's too much of a gentleman, plus he has a girlfriend. Although I do kind of like to think that the image of me with one leg up on my desk and my hand rubbing on top of my wet panties gave him something to think about while he was having some alone time or fucking his new girlfriend.

The way my desk has been arranged is a little annoying, it faces the window now and so my back is facing the door so I'm totally on edge when I'm having a play if there's anyone home. The other thing that bugs me about doing it while people are home is that I have to adjust my music VS porn audio to a perfect level so that if someone were to hear it would just sound like music with some occasional subtle moaning hehe. Even what I'm doing now is kind of risky, I got my first laptop for Christmas ( a second hand one) and it doesn't have the internet connected yet and I'm typing this on the laptop so I'm going to either have to get my dad or my housemate to help me connect it to the internet and there aren't exactly many files on this computer yet seeing as I've only had it for a couple of days, so it wouldn't be hard for someone to accidentally come across this file. Just as I was writing that my dad came in and asked me if I'd like a pepper steak pie haha man I don't know what it is about being a sneaky dirty bitch but I love it sometimes. Usually when I almost get caught I rush out of my seat and go do something else quickly. It's lucky dad wasn't really paying attention, you see I was typing when he came in but I'm also watching a DVD (or listening to one) so he didn't really notice the typing, which was lucky because what the hell would I be typing without the internet? So I said no thank you and rushed up and made a coffee. While I was making the coffee I rubbed the top of my legs together slightly across my pubic bone and could tell that writing this story was already getting me a little horny, and I haven't even gotten to the juicy part yet. I can tell already that if I was to put a finger atop of my panties that they would be slightly wet.

Sometimes I like to read a little porn first, it's a great foreplay. Erotic literature is something I can do as long as I want without anyone knowing that my pussy is slowly getting moist and waiting for a touch. Sometimes it backfires though. You see I've always kind of prided my self on being a marathon masturbator. The foreplay can last hours before I even try to make myself cum. Lately though just a couple of stories and I'm thrashing and my clit and trying to find and object just the right thickness to keep me full. You can tell it's been a really horny month when I'm trying to find objects because usually I only need to work my clit to get off and feel satisfied. I think now is a good time to check and see just how horny this story has gotten me. I'm wearing thin leopard print panties that just seem to soak up any amount of pussy pre cum and it spreads across the whole crotch area of my panties. I wonder if whoever owned this lappy before me wrote any hot stories or made any porn, kind of cool to think of that. So I checked, kinda moist not quite juicy yet though. My panties and pussy seem to be at least kinda moist most of the time these days.

I'm sort of known as a cock tease. I'm a bit messed up you see, almost always horny, so I talk to guys but not really to get satisfied, it's more that I like the idea of turning them on and the idea that they might want to talk to me and find me sexy and then I never follow through. Only slept with the one guy, in a relationship and he ended up screwing me over. So I'm in a bit of a sucky situation, I'm a monogamous slut with no monogamy, I'm too much of a wuss to try for another relationship, self esteem is too low, and even though I'm a total horn dog and I have fantasies of one night stands and fuck buddies I've never had the inclination or balls to actually go through with it. Instead I pine after men I can't have because it means never having to be in anything.

Hence, why I'm always horny. Destined to be a single story reading, porn watching old biddie. So what's got me rubbing my clit furiously at the moment and occasionally slipping a finger or two inside myself wishing it was something else is the idea of dragging out my next fuck. Even though it's been so so so long since I've last had sex or made love or fucked or whatever I would still build it up so much.

One of my trusty favourite moves is, while in the spooning positions all innocent and what not is to slowly and subtly grind my quite generous butt back into my partners crotch, I'll never quite know what this feels like for them but they seem to enjoy it. Sometimes they say nothing for fear that I might stop, sometimes they let me know they're enjoying it and tell me they want more or they will grind back and slide a hand down and feel just how wet the activity has already gotten my panties which will get me grinding even harder.

Once it 's to the point where we're both naked and he's raring to go I'm going to make him wait, hover against the entrance of my pussy and I'll occasionally either rub against the head of his cock exchanging pre cum or I'll take hold of his cock and rub it slowly along the entrance of my pussy.

Yep, I think that will give me enough, time to take off these soaking panties I bet they smell like sex, going to go fuck myself.

Take care kiddies, and get your hand off that!