Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More lube and a second finger slid in, uhhhnn, that filled me up. I relaxed as best I could and the discomfort went away quickly. Now it was feeling good, very different, but good all the same. "Ready Blondie?" he asked softly.

"Oh yeah, take me, big fella, stick it in my ass." Brave talk, but I sure let out a hiss and a gasp as he pushed his cock in. He stopped and waited for a signal from me. A moment later the pain went away as I pushed back against him, slowly sliding him in until my butt cheeks bumped against his thighs. I could feel his balls against my butt and loved it. "Ok, Honey, now, do it now, fuck me, fuck my ass."

As I said, he didn't need a lot of encouragement, and he began to fuck me with a firm stroke. It hurt a bit at first, but that soon disappeared as my fingers found their way between my legs to my clit. Oh yeah, now he was hitting all sorts of new spots inside me, my fingers we were working magic on my clit and a climax was rushing at me like a freight train. "Con, oh god Con, don't wait, Honey. Bang me, fuck my ass, fill me..." the nasty talk was supposed to push him over the edge, and it did, but it sent me over too. I felt him swell up and squirt just as my lights winked out. The world was all darkness and dancing lights as shock wave after shock wave coursed through my trembling body. I could feel his cock pumping me full even as I rode the waves of ecstasy.

"Stay there Con," I begged as he put his arm around my waist and lowered me gently to the floor. "Please stay in there a bit longer." I rolled to my side and he went with me, spooning me, still inside me, holding me gently. We lay gasping for air until his now limp penis slipped out of me.

Slowly, with lots of sweet kisses and exhausted giggles, we managed to regain our feet and make out way to the bathroom. He started the shower while I sat on the throne to pass his latest deposit. When I was ready he helped me into the shower then got in with me. He held me so gently and kissed me softly. "So, this is how you treat a blonde, is it, Buddy?" I purred softly from his shoulder, delighting in his touch, his kiss, and the hot water raining down over my body.

"Yes ma'am, that it is," he grinned.

"Great, where do I sign up?"

"You already did, sweetheart," he breathed into my ear, "you already did. We can leave the rest of that movie for another day, I'm taking you to bed now."

"Be still my heart," I purred.

Con laughed. "Woman, you'll have me worn out before morning if you keep up. You don't have to use it all up in one night, there's always tomorrow."

"Honest?"

"Tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that, and the day...." I stopped him with a deep kiss.

That was a long time ago. Eventually we...

"Hey Blondie, I'm home!"

"That didn't take long, Con."

"Are you kidding? We finally got the last of our kids off to college. I've got you all to myself again."

"Oh yeah, so what are you going to do with this old blonde?"

"I don't know, shall we watch a porno for inspiration?"

12