Blonde

Story Info
FF Seduction.
1.2k words
3.78
20.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started quite innocently. Ok maybe I should rephrase that. There was not much innocent about the discussion I found myself deeply engaged in that evening. She was a blonde. Actually blonde always seems, at least to me as being hair that has a golden honey glow, long and straight. You get the idea. This woman's hair was white. Almost albino white. I could see she wasn't an albino from her skin colour and I could see a generous amount of it, including a décolletage that seemed to stretch right down to where I was expecting to see pubic hair appear. Now, i know that you have in your mind a screen goddess. Huge doe like eyes, slim, curvaceous. You are, aren't you? I can practically hear your thoughts. If you are a woman, it will be along the lines of "Tramp", "Tart", etc., etc. If you are guy of course it will be a raging torrent of confused shouting, moaning and downright naked lust. Well, then let me disabuse you of this image. She was, actually still is, short and muscular, with square boyish looks and hair cut short and spiky.

The party was not the sort of thing I have any love for, but I had been lured into joining my partner for the "partners included" function for what was the end of a team building exercise by two things. One was that the farm where the whole event was being staged was in the high Karoom for me a major attraction, but the most important thing about this farm was that it had reputedly the best amateur astronomical observatory in the country. I had talked to an acquaintance from the astronomy club who had been granted a visit and he literally drooled, recounting in almost sexual terms the size and quality of the equipment mounted on the roof the triple garage. The centre piece of the observatory was a permanently mounted 24 inch Celestron Schmidt Cassegrain . . . Ok, I know, too much information. Just let me say that this was an observatory to be visited. To actually use it, you might have to sell your soul and that would probably be cheap at the price.

It turned out that "The Blonde" was the astronomer and had the only key to the stairway grill gate and if I wanted to see the observatory I would have to sweet talk her into taking me up. Her name is Angie, but she will forever be "The Blonde" in my mind. Early in the evening before things could get seriously out of hand, I approached her and started an innocent conversation, slowly introducing the topic of astronomy, etc. etc. It turned out that I needn't have been quite so devious, she agreed almost immediately to show me. Or in her words, "Take you to paradise." The double entendre was as subtle as a sledge hammer. She stood far too close to me for comfort and her hands surreptitiously managed to make contact with parts of me that were not quite off limits, but bordering on it.

Fleetingly I wondered if i should give up the attempt to visit the observatory or bring my non astronomically minded partner along as a chaperone. I decided, with much misplaced bravdo, that I could control the situation and so "The Blonde" and I set out for the observatory, alone. We got the grill gate and she extracted the key from a pocket and we went upstairs, not before she had firmly locked the gate behind us. The grill gate and surrounding fence were formidable and it struck me fleetingly that if I wanted to escape, I would have to jump over the edge of the garage. But it wouldn't come to that. I could hold my own. I hoped.

In retrospect of course, it was a stupid thing to think. My marriage was in tatters and I hadn't had sex or even physical affection for far too long. I was boiling with hormones and would succumb far too easily. I suspect that deep down in my soul I knew that but I hid it from myself.

To give "The Blonde" her due, she took me around the observatory first. Showed me all the instruments that were up there. The observatory has normal white lighting, but she switched on the red lights making for a decadent and dangerously edgy environment. Her hands were quick and had lost some of the surreptitiousness when were out of sight of the crowd. To put it bluntly as we stood and admired the big telescope housed inside the dome, she went into overdrive. Hands sweeping parts of me that hadn't been touched by anyone for far too long, her mouth glued itself onto mine. I was completely unable to resist the onslaught and before I knew it, our clothes were scattered across the floor and she was dragging me out of the dome to finish what she had started under the blaze of stars that can only happen in the deep Karoo.

As we emerged, there was a loud, drunken giggle from nearby and she stopped dead in her tracks, looked carefully around and said, "They can't see up here and I locked that gate. What is going on?" We walked over to the edge of the garage roof and looked down. The attendees cars were all parked in haphazard fashion below us. My car was close to the garage wall in fairly deep darkness and a woman leant against it, with a man on his knees in front of her. "Giving head" is I believe the proper term for it. The woman was half heartedly pushing the man away, saying "No, no. You are married." She wasn't trying too hard and soon the "no, no" became a more guttural sound, then she signaled her surrender with a sibilant "Yesss".

"That tart Mary. I recognise her voice. Wonder who she is fucking this time. Not the first time she has played fast and loose with a guest." "The Blonde" peered down but the darkness was such that we could not see any facial details.

As soon as Mary said "Yess" the man turned her around, bent her over the car and from his movement, thrust deep inside her. Mary's voice said, "Condom" once and then the sound of his hips slapping her backside, her grunts and his breathing were all that could be heard. The man remained silent until his climax came, "Oh, Oh, Oh FUCK." he withdrew far too quickly and stepped back into a beam of light and for the first time we could see his face.

I sucked air into my lungs stepped back from the parapet, kissed the blonde hard on the mouth and said, "Take me now."

She did, and I did, and we did and I knew that things would never be the same, that my world and my life had changed irrevocably forever.

As we lay together under the Karoo stars, she chuckled softly, "You must admit he is consistent. You two do look a lot alike but I do believe however, that I got the better of the deal. You are so much more beautiful than Mary."