Blonde Girl Serves Black Boyfriend

Story Info
He now can have other women as I am in a chastity belt.
801 words
3.68
53.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blonde88
blonde88
11 Followers

I am a beautiful and successful 28-year-old blonde girl with a professional career. My boyfriend is black and five years older than me. We met on a pal website when he was in prison, he is now home and I am supporting both of us as he could not find a job. The truth is he also did not want to because he does not like to work. He is hot though and we love each other. I know that I could have any handsome, successful, white guy instead but just the thought of taking my panties off for a black guy immensely turns me on. I have a responsible and high-pay job which is also high-stress, so serving a black guy at home, especially one like this who is basically at the end of the food chain, seems to balance it out.

My coworkers think that I am hard to get and would never expect that I rim a black ass at home every morning. In fact, they don't even know that I have anyone because what could I tell them? I wake up every morning before my boyfriend does because he likes to sleep long. First thing, I slide down and gently lick his arse until he sort of wakes up. When he tells me that he has had enough, as a prize I am allowed to blow him. I spend a long time on pleasing him with my mouth, I take care of his genitals for like an hour. For this reason, I always have to wake up early, so that I have enough time before I need to head out to work. He finishes every morning in my mouth so that there is no mess on the bed. I swallow, jump off the bed, wear my suit, heels, grab my designer handbag and rush to work. He usually stays in bed until afternoon.

At my request, we implemented some changes and now every time he comes home, I am required to get on my knees and kiss and lick his feet while he unzips his belt. I then take his dick in my mouth and sweetly get my baby off. One time I took few seconds too long to get to him after he came to the room, so I was spanked for not being excited enough to please him. It was embarrassing because I had to get on the bed, put my face down, my ass up and pull down my panties. He spanked me with his belt and I had to apologize and promise that I will be showing more excitement and eagerness. I also had to say that I deserved the belting and thank him for it. This itself got me so wet and I prayed that he touches me between my legs but he did not. Maybe he wanted to keep me aroused. If he had sex with me after the spanking, I would have cum after one second.

Since some time the thought of me not deserving his big dick started to turn me on to the point that I was dripping wet and always cum on the spot. I shyly offered that if we keep me in a chastity belt, I will be hornier and will please him better. Right now, we only do this when I am home, or during long weekends when I do not need to go to work. Because I am then unable to provide my baby with sex, this does not mean that he cannot have sex because that would be unfair. I always thought that he may want to have sex with black women instead of sticking to me only and this solves the situation. We designed the ground-floor room with the attached bathroom that is right next to the house entrance for him to have sex with other women. As I do not want him to get attached to these women emotionally, I am responsible for getting them ready for him. I am now the pussy licker too. He brings some women home every other day now. After I tongue the female of the day, I put his dick inside her. I then mostly have to leave and I am peeking through the crack in the partly opened door from the hallway. Sometimes I am allowed to stay in the room but on the side. When he is near orgasm, I come close and he finished in my mouth. I do not want him to get any of these women pregnant. I then pay for her taxi back home too, as since he doesn't work he doesn't have the money. After it's done and the woman leaves he warmly hugs me and I am happy I could have done all this for him.

blonde88
blonde88
11 Followers