Blonde Is Mastered Further

Story Info
Willing blonde taken to new heights.
1.3k words
4.25
31k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had left her tied to the bed watching the film of me taking her from behind. She had dildos in both holes and she was helpless to stop the constant rollercoaster of orgasms. I came back 5 minutes later with yet another surprise. I didn’t want to give too many things away just yet though.

My slave looked up and said, ’Master, please release me, my cunt is sopping wet and my ass is on fire with all these orgasms. Please Master, I can’t come too many more times’.

I looked down and ran my finger between her legs. My finger came away covered in white cream from her wet cunt. I stood and licked my finger clean - she tasted very sweet indeed. The pleasant taste of berries came to mind. I gently rubbed a finger against her clit, causing her to moan and arch her back. I could see her eyes pleading with me. She was sweating slightly and her stomach muscles were rippling, caused by orgasmic spasms.

I reached farther down where the second smaller dildo was still buzzing, firing small insistent bolts of pleasure through her anal passage. I slowly pulled it out feeling her shock as the dildo left a place previously untouched by cock, artificial or otherwise. I got undressed beside her but made no effort to untie her bonds or remove the large dildo from her passageway. I was iron hard and I was ready to take her somewhere she had never experienced before.

I lifted both her smooth, lithe legs and started to kiss them. She mewled gently as i kissed her ankles, licking between and over her toes, moving up behind her knees with my tongue, switching from one leg to another. When I was ready I moved my cock up and down the lips of her cunt, lubricating myself. I moved down and she realized where I was going.

She mumbled ‘No, Master - not there’ but I knew all her resistance had been broken in the earlier frenzy of our couplings. She was mine and she accepted her fate willingly.

I placed the head of my cock against her asshole and pushed in slowly and gently, knowing that the dildo had warmed her up for the real Mc Coy. She moaned as the head of my cock popped in and I started pushing further. She was so tight but once I got in fully she started moaning with pleasure. I reached down and took the dildo slowly out of her cunt, marvelling at the change in colour of the dildo caused by her thick creamy emissions. She was in a quandary now; on the one hand her poor pussy was being rested but her rear entrance was being slowly stretched and buried deep she could feel the stirrings of an orgasm.

Stirrings which became real when she heard a buzzing sound and felt rather than saw him apply the buzzing end of the dildo to her clit. She nearly screamed as hundreds of bolts of pleasure shot through her body as her clit reacted. He waved his arm while she was in the throes of pleasure and as she lay with her eyes shut gasping with lust, she felt a weight on the bed and felt herself being gently kissed by a soft tongue and a hand gently caress her breast.

She couldn’t figure out how he was fucking her ass, touching her clit with the dildo and still caressing her and kissing her all at the same time so she opened her eyes.

She was being kissed and caressed by Jordan, the other girl in the office and Jordan was naked! She tried to speak but her body was in sensory overload. She asked her Master with his eyes. He continued fucking her while Jordan was now sucking on her hard nipples, tonguing them one at a time. Jordan licked slowly licked her nipples looking straight into Stacey’s eyes as she did so, making sure Stacey could see the movement of her tongue over her breasts.

Jordan stopped and started to reach behind her and started to stroke Stacey’s clit. Stacey moaned and arched her back as she felt the fingers stroke her between her lips, gently pinching her clit, then rubbing it then stroking her again, all the time moving in circles round her breasts with that hot tongue. Stacey couldn’t take it all in, first the Master taking her to heights of pleasure she never dreamed possible and now another girl touching her. Touching her intimately and willingly, the sensations were just, well, sensational. Oh, she wished he had been able to have her years ago.

He must have been reading her mind because he suddenly looked down and said, ‘I’ve been planning this for a long time and Jordan’s been very helpful. She wanted to take part and I was willing to allow her. It’s just another secret between consenting adults. Relax and enjoy.’

Jordan looked over at her and smiled gently. ’Don’t worry, I have secrets too you know and I couldn’t let this man leave without tasting him’.

The Master signalled Jordan and she got behind him, cupping one hand round his balls gently squeezing them. She ran a finger between Stacey’s lips and using the cream from between her legs, pushed the finger into the Master’s anal passage. Instantly he moaned out loud, his face twisting with pleasure.

Jordan told Stacey, ‘See, he’s going to come now and I’m helping him to come in you so I hope we’ll always be friends’.

The Master started to breathe raggedly, his hips blurring as he thrust deep and fast into Stacey. Her orgasm began to hit her when he suddenly roared with pleasure and she felt him stiffen inside her and she could feel his hot juices shoot deep inside her bowels. She came and this time there was no escape. Her body had no control and she flopped down, fainting as she experienced what the French call La Petite Morte, ‘the small death’ which comes with intense orgasm.

When she awoke, hot and sticky, she felt a cool damp cloth on her forehead and she was lying, no bonds attached or toys inside her, on the bed. In a corner playing chess were Jordan and Master.

Jordan said, ‘She’s awake. Stacey - how are you feeling? Here’s some sparkling water.’

Stacey was still in a state of shock but quickly decided that all this pleasure was very much worth having and replied, ‘ The two of you surprised me, pleasured me and frankly, fucked me like nothing I’ve ever had. I can’t move.’

Master and Jordan led her off the bed because her legs were trembling and took her into the shower where the two of them comprehensively washed her hair and body, being infinitely gentle as she leaned exhausted against the wall. She sat on the toilet seat and watched Jordan kneel down and take the Master’s cock into her mouth. He moaned as she bobbed her head up and down on him, moving her tongue all over the head of his cock, taking his cock deep in her throat. When she began making slurping noises, Master began to moan louder with each stroke. Stacey found this tremendously exciting and began to finger herself slowly. Master was groaning louder and louder and poured himself into Jordan’s mouth. Jordan swallowed his seed and licked her lips with supreme satisfaction.

After they dressed, Jordan called a taxi to take Stacey home. The Master assured Stacey he wasn’t leaving for a week and this was only the beginning.

In the taxi to Stacey’s house the two girls talked like they had never done so before, leaving as new found best friends.

When Stacey got in the door her husband said, ’Was that Jordan in the cab? Were you two working late again? Must have been busy day’

’You’ll never know how busy’ thought Stacey as she said she was exhausted and needed an early night’s sleep, disappearing upstairs before he could deal the next hand of cards to his buddies.