Blonde Massages Black Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She says she will need to remove her sundress, as the oils will stain the dress. She asks if that will be acceptable to him. He cannot wait to see the blonde middle-aged suburban mom naked and knows he will be taking her in a short time. His cock surges again and more beads of precum appear on the top of this massive cock head.

She presses a button and the head of the table raises his upper body into a sitting position. She smiles and says I thought you might like to watch me take the dress off. She grabs the zipper at the top of the dress. He never realized it was zipped up the front. Smiling she looks at his massive cock, and says I cannot wait to put my lips over the head. He tells her I cannot wait to see your lips on it. I cannot wait to see your flower and to suck you, and I hope you have some blonde hair around it.

Pulling the zipper down the front of the sundress, she moves the straps off her shoulders and lets the dress fall down her tan body. Her nipples are rock hard, pointed out from her body and light in color. As the dress falls to the floor, he sees the lace G-string barely covering her front. She lowers the table and reaches for the lotion. Robin whispers to James I hope you are ready, because you will never forget this day.

She pulls a lever at the head of the table and his arms are spread, and she kisses him long and hard on the mouth. Moving to the foot of the table, she pulls another lever and his legs spread. Taking some Velcro straps she binds him to the table. James cannot believe this is happening and again his cock throbs. Robin is on fire and believes his cock has grown again.

Grabbing for the lotion, she starts the massage from his feet and works her way up each leg. As she nears his cock, she massages just under his balls but never actually touches them or his massive erection. She takes her time massaging up and down each leg multiple times, while telling him her mouth and lips are watering and talking about other men she has sucked to mind blowing eruptions. Moving to the head of the table, she goes to his face and massages his ears, and neck area while tonguing his ears, she tells him her tongue will feel even more heavenly on the sensitive head of his cock.

She massages his arms and chest area and notices his cock is beginning to leak even more precum and is beginning to dribble down the sides of this shaft. She decides she will catch it with her tongue before it reaches his bush, she has some time yet. She moves to his stomach and massages and kneads his six-pack abs, and moves lower and within inches of his cock.

In a sexy voice, she asks James if he is ready to feel her tongue and mouth on his cock, he asks if he can taste her first, and she says later, and states you can have your way with me when it is your turn.

At this point, Chris is streaming precum and Robin says watch what I do to James, and maybe I will do the same to you.

Moving to James cock, she moves to his shaft and starts to lick up his shaft as if she is licking up the side of a Popsicle. Moaning, she tells him his precum is delicious, as she stops short of the sensitive head area. She pulls a lever and lowers the table to allow her to be level with this cock and make it easier for her to perform on him. Grabbing the coconut lotion, she rubs it into her hands and says she has to remove the precum before starting the hand job.

She lowers her head, and sucks the precum from his slit and pushes her tongue deeper into the slit to get as much of his precum as possible. He screams Robin, you have to let me cum soon, my balls feel like they are moving inside my body. She laughs and says, yes they are very contracted, it will not be long she says.

Taking her hands, she moves them slowly up from the base of his shaft over the top of his head, she does this slowly up and down with each hand, the hand over hand technique for a short time. She tires of this and starts to push her mouth over his cock head, as she strokes upward with one hand and searches for his anus with the other. Moving her head lower, she strokes him up and down, determined to get in unison with her hands and mouth. He cannot believe this woman; she is close to taking all of him.

Suddenly, she stops and reaches for something on her table. It is a ruler, she moves the ruler to the side of his cock and says, 9 and ¾ inches, and says I wonder if he would grow to 10 inches if I worked you over for another hour. Screaming he says please let me cum.

His cock is ready and she is ready as well, her nipples need to be worked over as well as her clit, as she is dripping from her overheated opening. She tells him she needs his mouth on her opening, and will release him, as long as they can be in a sixty-nine. He is ready to cum and will do anything she asks at this point. She releases his legs first, and then arms and he embraces her in a long kiss and says for her to get ready to feel his tongue on her flower.

She moves to his cock and he positions his move over her flower and they start the race to see who will cum first. Her mouth feels like a suction cup, and a feather at the same time. Her hands add to the feeling and when she inserts her finger into his anus, he cannot last any longer. She feels the knot moving up his shaft, and explosion into her mouth, she works to swallow all of his cum, but it is a massive amount and dribbles down to this bush area.

He cannot believe the orgasm he has just experienced, and pulls away from her opening to take in what has just happened. She goes to his mouth and kisses him deeply so he can taste his own juices. Looking down at him, she says I believe it is your turn and I need to cum badly, and am sure you can cum again. His cock is still hard and does not appear to have withered from his orgasm.

She pulls the level to raise the table to his level, as he pushes her onto the table, he spreads the bottom part of the table and spreads her legs, raises the head of the table up so she can watch and moves to her opening and works his tongue up and down her slit, sucking in each petal of her flower. She is moaning, as he inserts a finger into her overheated opening, he can feel her start to contract on it. He moves to her breasts with his mouth and works them over with his tongue and hands.

While doing this his shaft is bouncing back and forth over her opening, she is trying to get him to push into her, as he laughs, he says not fun is it, when you want to cum and someone is teasing you.

His large black cock is leaking precum again, as he steps back to look at the blonde, he takes in her body, and looking at her opening with the tuft of blonde hair over her opening, he moves towards her and put his head at the entrance. He slowly pushes forward and watches the head disappear into her cavity, she opens her mouth and he moves forward pushing in five inches of his spear, and pulls back until he sees the head and moves forward again, and again for two minutes. He gives her just five inches.

By this time, Chris is ready to cum, and she lowers her head and sucks him in for the final time and he cums in a bucket, and realizes she is insatiable. It is the second man she has been with in the last four hours. She likes men with staying power and Chris has staying power. She wants to watch her orgasm with James while she is on top of Chris. She moves to him and squatting over his seven-inch cock, she lowers herself on to him and moans, as she turns to watch the end of the video.

James moves forward and tells her to get ready for the full load, and pushes an inch at a time into her cavity, until he hits bottom. She is gasping as she realizes she has never felt this full before, he pulls back and out to the tip of his head and pushes forward again.

He starts to move back and forth, increasing his pace each time until he is a blur moving in and out of her cavity. She is on fire. After another four minutes, James is feeling his balls contracting again and cannot believe it, and she is ready to cum. She lets go and he feels her contractions and watches her orgasm, and seconds later he cums deep inside of her.

They stay connected for a few minutes. Pulling out he is still hard, and she is still tingling and ready for another session. He has to check on another customer, but promises to come back. Kissing him, she kneels in front his cock and licks off their combined juices and tells him, I want to make sure you do not forget your promise.

Chris is thrusting his cock into Robin as fast as he can, while she is pushing back. He feels the familiar feeling and lets go of his load into Robin, as she cums and falls on to his body.

She hears the doorbell, throwing on her White Sox jersey, she walks towards the door. Opening the door, she greets James and one of his workers, a young Latin looking man. James suggests he can take care of her pool. Lowering her eyes, she notices his cut biceps, and large bulge in his shorts. She smiles and knows the next game is ready to be played.

12