Blonde MILF Forced by Bully

Story Info
A single mother has sex with her son's high school bully.
4.7k words
4.3
214.3k
229

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my purse, gym bag and phone before slamming the car door. I was late as-usual, but getting better at being on-time. I threw my bag over my shoulder as I walked fast toward the locker room. The students were lining up in the courtyard on their numbers as I headed for the door. I was fighting reverse traffic as several boys pushed past me to get out while I was trying to get in. SMACK. I heard it long before I felt the sting and rush of warmth to my backside. Wheeling around in shock I saw the culprit and his crew jog away laughing. Hector, that little bastard.

He wasn't very little, probably because he had been held back a grade. It wasn't even worth reporting this incident, since it wasn't the first and he had no fear at all of suspension or expulsion. He was a senior, 18 years old, a couple months out from graduating.

It certainly didn't help that I was late to my job as a high school athletics assistant. I had only been working here a couple of months and I do like some of the amenities. I get to wear yoga pants and tank tops to work and they didn't drug test me, so I wasn't trying to rock the boat.

I got to the althetics office and made sure it was empty before I lifted the seam on my pants to see the mark on my backside. A bright red handprint was visible on my milky white skin, glowing as brightly as the tattoo on my lower back. The hand print was warm and I rubbed it to get it to go away, but eventually gave up on it.

I tossed my bag and purse in the locker, slipped my phone into the elastic strap of my sports bra and adjusted the girls before heading back outside. The students were already split up into their respective activities and I assumed my spot by the volleyball court with my whistle and visor. Looking across the way toward the benches, Hector and his crew were being sneaky about something. A few minutes later I saw a puff of smoke billow up from the group and it became pretty clear what they were doing.

Now I'm not one to let some ugly, Mexican punk ass kid get under my skin, but he was a bully and I had not had many decent interactions with him. I've only been working here a couple of months but I've already caught him beating up other kids and selling weed. Oh, not to mention the one time I caught him deflowering one of his younger classmates in the back of his car. Ohh he was livid with me for breaking up that one.

Worst of all, he bullies my son which I do not tolerate. A week after starting this job, I saw him picking on my Nicholas and I moved quickly to intervene. When he and his group of idiots saw me coming, they threw Nicholas to the ground and kicked him. I moved faster to protect my baby, but Hector had turned his attention to me. His buddies backed off, but he stepped up right in my face and pushed me, his hands landing right on my breasts. Whoa! She's got some big tits! I remember him saying. I pushed back but he was a pretty solid guy so he didn't give up any space.

He got right in my face and I could feel the heat of his breath as he shouted "whatcha gonna do about it?" His hands jumped to my waist and he pulled my body against his. My hands pushed against his chest but he was stronger by far. I was jerked into his arms and his hand held my neck. "This your mom Nick? She thick bro." The hand on my back slid down and he grabbed a handful of my ass then gave it a slap.

That was too much for me, I shoved him off of me and Nicholas was on his feet pushing him, but Hector shoved him again sending him stumbling backwards. It all happened in an instant, but we both moved towards the exit. "Hahahaha did you see that? Did you see that ass jiggle!" So here we are. Hector and his friends smoking reefer at school in front of me, and me being too much of a pussy to tell anyone that he had sexually assaulted me in front of my son.

That night I did what any mother would. I called his father. He had a heavy accent but he was very sorry about Hector's behavior and was nice enough to meet up and discuss what had happened. I gave him my address so that he could come by at 8:00 pm. I left Nicholas at my parents house in town because I thought it would be awkward if he heard me talking to Hector's father.

I showered, took a few hits of weed from my piece while I did my makeup and put my hair in a bun. I wanted to be taken seriously so I put on a dress and my pearl necklace and earrings. I checked myself in the mirror as I smoothed my dress and adjusted my breasts. After I had Nicholas my tits never shrank and I was thankful that they hadn't started to sag yet.

The loud knock at my door came about 20 minutes earlier than I had planned. I opened the door and to my surprise Hector was standing there with a bottle of wine. "My Dad said you called and told me to come over and apologize" he said. "Can I come in?" I certainly wasn't expecting Hector and seeing him on my doorstep left me speechless. He took me by the elbow and moved me into the doorway.

As he turned to close the front door I got a good look at him. Not to be rude here but he was not at all attractive. He was shorter than me, maybe 5'4 or 5'5 and stocky. His arms were large but he had a little paunch for a belly and was slightly cross eyed.

I still hadn't said anything when he led me to the living room. "Come on come on sit down, I really want to apologize for the way I behaved. Y'know how it is, gotta play tough in front of the crew. But they aren't here now so don't worry."

He was kind of charming laying the honey on thick. "Where are your cups?"

"You're only 18 you can't drink." I said regaining my footing.

"Oh I've been drinking for awhile, my dad doesn't care." He went into the kitchen and opened the bottle of wine. I sat down on the couch as I heard him fill up both cups. He walked out and handed me a cup as he took a seat.

"It smells dank as fuck in here I didn't know you smoke." I detested the way he spread his legs as he sunk into the couch, taking a large gulp of his drink. "You care if I light up?"

"Why are you here? I specifically asked to speak to your father."

"Yeah that was a dick move, you shouldn't have done that. I'm so close to getting expelled. So I told him I'd come apologize in person and take care of it. I'm sorry alright? I shouldnta been such an asshole."

I took a sip of my wine to be polite. "You really shouldn't have. And you shouldn't be bullying my son either."

"Hey he's gotta learn to stand up for himself. Plus he had it coming. He's been talking shit ever since he heard that I had sex with Roxanne. I guess he had a thing for her or something."

I thought back to him rushing to pull up his pants in the back of his car a few weeks ago when I was pulling lot duty. "Anyway he and I are cool now. He promised not to talk shit. Probably because I kicked his ass... hahaha but we won't have any more problems."

He took another pull from his cup, his gaze never drifting from mine. "To new beginnings" he said, raising his cup. I instinctively raised mine to his and clinked before taking a longer sip.

"So what's your deal, you live here alone?"

"It's me, Nicholas and my roommate Duncan."

"Duncan your boyfriend?"

"Sometimes, we've had an on again off again thing for the past couple of years."

"Ahh gotcha. He ain't around tonight?"

"No, he works 24 hour shifts."

I felt myself start to flush, probably from the wine and weed combo. My cheeks were feeling hot and I could tell that I was getting a little cross faded. But I was still apprehensive with Hector, not forgetting how he had groped me.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, opening it and pulling out a hand-rolled one. "You want to hit this?" I wasn't very interested in getting high with the guy who beat up my son, but so far he had been nothing but nice so I didn't want to be rude.

He took off his jacket, the joint resting between his lips. Plain white t shirt, blue jeans and boots. I started to drift, the wine hitting me way more than I thought it would. But the snap of his lighter brought me back.

The ember burned bright red as he took a drag of the joint, the smell of weed filling the living room. Duncan hates that I smoke and hates when the apartment smells like it. He's such a little bitch about things. I always go back to him when my love life goes wrong, but after a little while of his nagging and passive aggressiveness I end up dumping him again. But he always takes me back.

"Here ya go" he said as he passed me the joint. I brought it to my lips and took a small hit.

"You know I gotta say you look damn fine tonight Jess." I felt his eyes as he gave me an up-down, his gaze resting on my cleavage for a few seconds longer than proper. He slid closer to take the joint from me, but didn't move back.

I started to drift again, something wasn't right. I was getting more flushed and I could feel tiny droplets of sweat start to form on my chest. My brain was getting foggy and I said nothing as he slid even closer, one arm draped over the couch along my shoulders. I pulled in a little bit but said nothing, finding it hard to speak without slurring.

My eyes were fixed on the tip of the joint as the embers burned bright orange again. He took the smoke in his lungs and held it for a moment. His dark brown hand fell on my shoulder and he slid into me more. I felt his hand on the back of my neck, squeezing me slightly.

Pivoting on one knee he smoothly swung himself up, pulling my face close to his. He made a gesture and mimed the word "open" to me but I couldn't even register what he meant before he closed his frog-like mouth over my pouty, pink lips. He pushed his breath and the smoke into my lungs, his hand on the back of my neck.

Responding too slowly I pushed him away and coughed and coughed, tears welling up in my eyes. My vision was getting hazy but I felt his hand on the back of my neck and watched his other slide onto my leg. I was getting more disoriented by the minute and this last hit he made me take certainly want helping.

"You know I think you're really attractive Jess. Always bouncing around in those yoga pants. Truth is I'm mean to you cause I like you. I wanted to get your attention." He purred, his accent thick.

If I could manage one thing right now it was to keep my legs closed. By the way he pulled my head I knew he was much stronger, and it had only been 15 or so minutes and I didn't understand why I was so drunk already. I shouldn't have let him inside my home, why am I so polite all the time?

His fingers were running up my thigh from my knee, slowly sliding back and forth. "I bet that last hit did it for you." He said as he pulled me into his arms. "Come on I know you're probably lonely, doesn't sound like you've been fucked good in awhile.

I flashed back again to the contrast between his stubby dark cock and Roxanne's pink pussy when I caught him. The thought of that uncut cock inside me was repulsive.

"Stop, no" I said, still trying to get my shit together and hoping he'd be a gentleman. But by the way Roxanne was fighting to get him off of her when I found them, I knew he wouldn't. I was trapped. Home alone, Duncan and Nicholas gone. Even if Nicholas came home, it would be humiliating for him to find me like this with Hector trying to get in my pants.

Hector slid the hand on my neck down my back and with his other hand he took me by the waist and flipped me on my side. He was stronger than I thought because I'm not exactly light, but he managed to pull me onto his lap. With one arm around my waist he held me in place and with the other he pulled my head back until I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"There ya go baby, that's a good girl" he said as he pulled me around like a doll. I was seeing double and my reflexes were so slow, so I couldn't stop him from purring in my ear and moaning. He put both hands on my hips and started making me grind on him.

"He's 18! You're a grown ass woman!" I said to myself. "Get off of him!" I put my hands on his knees to push myself up but he caught my wrists and pulled me back onto him. I collapsed on him, my back against his chest and I felt his arms wrap around me like tentacles. He was pushing up against my ass, grinding against me. I could feel his member swelling up in his pants. His hands slid up and grabbed both of my tits, both holding me against him and humiliating me further.

I could feel his eyes on my cleavage as he squeezed my girls, pushing them up in my dress. "Man milf titties are so soft" he said as he squeezed them again and again. I was still struggling against him but it was pretty hopeless at this point. His fingers slid around until he felt my erect nipples under by dress and bra. I cursed the day I breastfed Nicholas because it made them bigger and more noticeable. His thumb and forefingers found them both and he started tweaking them. I squeaked as he pinched them, but I also felt a rush of warmth flow to my groin. I'll be honest, playing with my tits is a sure fire way to get me to slut out.

I was so drunk and now moist which was making it harder and harder to struggle against him. He pulled me back and got his knees between my legs, pushing them open. With his hand he hiked up my dress and grabbed my inner thigh and gave it a really hard squeeze. I yelped in pain and spread my legs.

"You're fuckin hot for a fat girl."

"I'm not fat you asshole!" I screamed in my head again. I didn't think I could even make out a coherent sentence, but I didn't appreciate being insulted while I was being humiliated.

"Can't believe I'm gonna fuck Nicky's mom! Even if you're a little hefty that's still gonna make me a rock star at school because you're so old." Again with the insults. His fingers started working my clit and I weakly tried to stop him. My hand closed on his to pull it away and I was shocked when he pulled it away, reached up and smacked me on the face. "No, bad girl." He said. Now I really didn't appreciate being disciplined and spoken to like I was a dog.

His hand resumed rubbing my panties, pushing the fabric against my hot pussy and swollen clit. "Fuck girl you're panties are soaked, I'm gonna love this." He took me by the waist again and tossed me to the side. I landed on the couch cushion on my face, but he lifted me by the hips until I was on all fours.

I felt his fingertips continue to work my pussy but I felt detached, like I was an observer watching what was happening. His fingers slipped past my panties and into the folds of my flower. His fingers were cold as he pushed them into my pussy. He started with two and tried to push a third in, stretching me out and making me yelp again.

One hand on the small of my back, the other pushing his hand in and out of me slowly. I managed to swing my head around to look at him. I could see him almost drooling as he pulled his shirt off, slipping his hand out of me to pull his shirt over his head.

I started to fall forward but he caught me by the hair, holding me stable. I felt him push himself up against me, grinding against my backside. I heard the click of his belt buckle and his pants sliding down his waist.

He pushed my dress up my back and said "wow what a tramp stamp!" As he smoothed his hand over my back tattoo. "It's a star with a little playboy bunny sign! I get it, porn star hahaha" he laughed as he pushed my head into the couch cushion.

I felt his fingers leave my pussy, but they were replaced by something bigger. "He's going to fuck me!" I thought, becoming more conscious.

"Wait wait please at least use a condom! I'm not on the pill..."

"Nah were good babe, I'm gonna pull out." I heard him spit in his hand and wipe it on his head, and in one smooth motion a boy half my age entered me.

He grunted and I involuntarily moaned as he filled me up. I didn't remember him being so big when I saw his cock, but now that it was making itself at home inside of me it was pretty sizable. It wasn't the biggest penis I've ever had, but it was bigger than Duncan's for sure.

His hands grabbed my waist and he started fucking be harder, making me moan more and more. I felt my body betray me as my pussy got wetter and wetter for him. My pearl necklace was bouncing against my chest to the rhythm of his thrusts.

He wasn't gentle either. He kept his hand on the back of my head holding it down, and with the other keeping my hips up so he could get as deep as possible. Eventually he pulled out and pulled me up by the hair.

"Come on babe let's take this to the bedroom." He pushed his hand against the small of my back and let me to the bedroom. It was messy but he swept my clothes off the bed with one hand and bent me over. I felt him fumble with the zipper on my dress but he unclasped my bra quickly even though it has four hooks. My now-unsupported breasts fell free as I felt him strip my dress down to my feet.

All I was left wearing was my thong, heels and pearls. He spun me around and pulled me in, his frog face clasping onto one of my nipples. I had a weird thought about him being so young and sucking on my tit, but it was more humiliating than anything. Here I was a strong, independent woman being toyed with and fucked by some young loser.

Still, I moaned. It felt so amazing the way he flicked his tongue against my nipple. Eventually he pushed me on the bed and lifted my legs to his shoulders. He lined up his cock and entered me again, slamming himself inside me. I started to lose myself to the pace of his thrusts and his bulbous head pounding into my cervix.

He pushed me up on the bed and fell on top of me, his thick arms sliding around my body and pulling me into him as he pushed himself into me. His lips found mine and he started making out with me, kissing and toying with my tongue.

Then he pushed himself up on his arms and said "time to get the job done." With that he picked up the pace and I felt myself start to cum. Without warning he pushed deep, his cock throbbed and I felt something I've only felt one other time in my life: the feeling of hot cum being blasted into my pussy.

I couldn't help it. By body convulsed as I came with him, his gross grunts and sweaty arms, my voice moaning out loud. He sat up, his cock still inside me. My head was back, eyes staring at the ceiling trying to shake the double vision. I must have still been pretty drunk but I was coming to a little.

His cock fell out of my pussy with a pop and a trail of warm cum connected his head and my womanhood. I felt a gush as his sperm slid out of me and down my ass crack. "WHEW that was fuckin hot babe," he said as he wiped his forehead.

I was much, much more sober now and was aware of the sweat dripping off his face onto mine. It made my skin crawl. I was still coming to terms with what happened when I realized he was rubbing the head of his cock up and down my pussy, pushing his head inside me and squeezing every last drop in me. I started to push up to get him off of me, still unable to form words when he grabbed my wrists and forced me back onto the bed.

His lips closed on mine and he forced my head down with his. He kissed along my neck and nuzzled my ear, taking his cock in his hand and pushing it inside me slowly.

"Nuh... NO" I managed to say as he moaned and entered me again. But I was fighting him more now, kicking my legs and pushing him off of me.

All of the sudden he reared up and slapped me across the face once, then twice. Stunned, I froze and he continued humping me, but not as fast as before. He pulled my arms around him and rolled us both on his back, planting his feet on my bed and thrusting upward. My weight was helping his cock violate me deeper and further.

I had never felt so hopeless in my life. My body had fully betrayed me, my pussy soaked with our juices was squeezing his cock so hard. I did kegels every day, and now Hector was the one enjoying it. And his face showed just how much he was enjoying this, mouth agape as he panted, hands squeezing my thighs, love handles, stomach, tits, arms. He even reached up and squeezed my cheek like I was a baby.

12