Blonde MILF Forced by Bully Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica's humiliation continues.
4.9k words
4.2
118.9k
89

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessica. Jessica wake up I don't have to be at work until 7:30!"

Duncan's whisper cut through the calm silence of sleep and brought me back to reality. Reaching over I tapped my phone. 6:03 am. Ugh. I rolled on my back, stretching with a yawn and rubbing my eyes. Duncan must have taken this as an invitation because his hands grabbed at my breasts under my t-shirt.

I pushed his hands away "Not today Duncan I don't want to."

"Jess... I covered part of your share of the rent this month. Look, I can afford it don't worry, but... you know... I could find a different renter who... pays on time..."

He was doing that aggravating thing where he paused after every couple of words. He thought it made him more convincing, or sound more intelligent or something. Instead he just sounded retarded.

"Duncan I'm your girlfriend, you can't just kick me out."

"Oh, you're my girlfriend now?! Girlfriends have sex with their boyfriends. We haven't we had sex in weeks!"

He was right. We hadn't had sex in weeks. And even when we did, it wasn't the same.

"Ok fine, we have 45 minutes until you have to leave... think you can manage?"

I don't even know why I asked. I knew he'd finish in 5 minutes like he always did. His towel fell away and his pink cock hung, it's eye staring at the floor.

"Yesss ok, hold on..."

He went to the nightstand and pulled the drawer open. I heard him tear open a condom as we swaggered back over to the bed. Of course, he'd take one of my condoms and not go to his room and get his own. Figures, what a prick.

I looked up at him. He was pale white except his face and forearms, brown goatee and a splash of grey at his temples. Duncan was tall, maybe 5'11 and in moderate shape. A naturally lanky guy, at 44 I could do a lot worse.

Sometimes life isn't fair. To give such an attractive body to such a pussy. His passive aggressiveness and condescending know-it-all tone is I break up with him. Usually I can play him off for a month or so, coming up with excuses why we can't be together. But after awhile he builds up the courage to threaten to kick me out, so I kind of slip back into a relationship with him. At the moment we are together.

But that's the thing about relationships. If I fight him on this he'd happily be hours late to work so that he can "teach me a lesson" and "show me why I'm wrong." He loves to point out how unfair it is that I'm not "fulfilling his personal needs" while he's "fulfilling my financial needs" or some shit like that. If I just give up and let him have it, he'll be on his way to work by 6:30.

So I laid back, he pulled my legs open and tugged my panties off. He ran his hands up my shapely thighs and wide hips. I'm maybe 15 lbs. more than I want to be, but it all sticks to my chest and my backside so I never get any complaints.

"Hey! You even shaved your cooter for me!"

That I had completely forgotten about because it wasn't intended for Duncan. And yes, he really used the word "cooter."

You see, a couple weeks ago my life had completely changed when one of my sons' classmates raped me, took pictures of our sex, and now he was blackmailing me into being his girlfriend.

After the first incident, it didn't take long for him to start making more demands of me. Since Duncan leaves early for work and works 24 hour shifts, it made it easy for Hector to spend time with me. Usually he'd text me around 7 to see if Duncan had left. He knew I didn't have to be at school until 9:30 or so for my job at the high school as an athletics assistant.

He's made the mistake of telling me he's on his way before which gives me ample time to bolt, so he's started dropping in on me unannounced.

I felt a sharp pain between my legs as Duncan jabbed his cock into my pussy. He didn't even take the time to get me wet first, what a dick. But to be fair, I wasn't paying attention to him either.

Duncan tensely jabbed in and out of me with no discernible rhythm. It didn't take long for his body to spasm as he emptied his load into the condom. And just like that he was off of me, walking towards the bathroom to flush the condom.

"That was great Jess, thanks!" He said as he scooped up his towel and headed back to his room. I stayed in bed skimming Facebook on my phone until I heard the front door close behind Duncan. 6:46 am. I closed Facebook and opened Kik. My text thread with Hector was already open.

"Yo he gone?"

"Yeah" I typed my reply.

I stared at the ceiling for a moment. My phone buzzed and I lifted it to my face.

"Ok good, repeat back what I want you to do."

I scrolled up our conversation to earlier. His list of demands: Do your hair and makeup, put on those heels I like and only wear an apron. Make me eggs, bacon, toast and coffee. I want it done by the time I get there.

I took a screenshot and sent it to him.

"Good. See you soon babe."

I dropped the phone back to my side before pushing myself up out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hot before stepping in. I washed my blonde hair, and was in the process of soaping my body when the bathroom door opened.

"Ohh nice! Ok she's in the shower, I gotta go, later." I could see his silhouette through the shower curtain. He pulled off his shirt and I heard his pants drop to the floor. I was still lathering when he pulled the shower curtain aside. He was a full two inches shorter than me. Ugly face with dark Latino features, his thick lips and bulging eyes were frog like. With jet black hair curling on his arms, chest and shoulders, he had a stocky build with a pot belly. His face opened into a big smile revealing white, crooked teeth.

I covered my breasts and my crotch with my hands as he stepped into the tub.

"Thought I'd come over a bit earlier today, I've been really hot for you lately," he said, his words slurring with his accent.

His open posture enveloping my body as I stayed closed. This was our little routine. I would do my best to resist him and he would eventually take what he wanted anyway. Hector had a really bad temper. There was a fine line between how much my resistance turned him on and how much it annoyed him. When I crossed that line a few weeks ago, I openly sobbed as he pinned me over his knee and took his belt across my backside. It didn't matter that he was 18 and I was 36. He was stronger than me by far, and he held evidence that could ruin my life.

"Hector you have to be quiet, Nicholas is still here."

So far my son didn't know about Hector and I and I wanted to keep it that way. It would be so humiliating for him to find out that his high school bully was also fucking his mother 3 times a week.

"Oh sorry I'll keep my voice down" he said, arms still wrapped around me.

"Give me a kiss babe," he said, his face leaning into mine. I turned away from him. I had to resist at least one of these assholes this morning.

The shock of him grabbing me by the throat and slamming me against the shower wall shook the house.

"That's one bitch. You'll pay for that."

"Mom, is everything ok?" I heard Nick's voice drift through the bedroom and open bathroom door.

Something between a cough and a squeal escaped my mouth as Hector clamped a hand over my mouth.

He released my mouth and my throat and I shouted "I'm fine honey just slipped!"

I shot an ice glare at Hector as he wrapped his hands gently around my neck and face, pushing his body up against mine. As he leaned in this time, my lips instinctively parted as he dipped his tongue in my mouth, lips pressing against mine. His breath tasted like weed and cigarettes.

"Ooh minty fresh, atta girl" he said as he groped my ass with both hands.

He continued to make out with me and he turned my hips square with his body. I felt his firm cock press against my thigh. He took the base in his hand and slapped it against my leg as few times. As he assaulted my mouth with his tongue, I felt myself start to get moist. Over the past couple weeks my body has started responding to the taste of Hector's kiss and his scent (a combination of his body odor fighting to break free of his Axe deodorant). Along with his roving hands, squeezing, tweaking and pinching, the touch that still makes me recoil at first now makes my body excited. Probably because she knows what's coming next.

So as he continued his sloppy kiss, moaning into my face and twisting my nipple with his hand, my hand instinctively reached for his cock. It was sheathed in foreskin, an alien looking thing resembling a purple yam. I started to play with it, uncovering and recovering his thick purple head, reaching back to massage his balls.

"Mmmm that's good baby. Exactly how I want my little housewife to handle me." His hands found my face and he gently nudged me to my knees. It was hard to keep myself stable in the bathtub but I managed by holding onto the sides. Unfortunately this meant I couldn't stop Hector from pushing his member in my face. I could taste the salty, water-resistant pre-cum Hector was smearing over my lips, and when he applied pressure I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out for him. He slapped his cock on my tongue a couple times, the water running off the tip of his cock head into my face and mouth in a stream.

I looked up at him internally revolted. He could see the hate in my eyes and I braced myself for a smack across the face or some other random act of violence, but instead he just smiled. He held his cock and pointed it at my breasts and all of the sudden a stream of yellow piss jumped out of his penis! It splashed against my chest and ran down my cleavage. The smell made me want to gag, and while he was mostly focused on my marking my body, he jerked his cock a few times splashing my face with his piss.

I was mortified. I've never been so degraded before. I was so worthless a Mexican teenager gets to bully my son at school and piss on my face at home. I stared off into space as the stream fell to a trickle. Hector could tell he pushed me too far.

He had broken me that first night with drugs and alcohol. But the effect was still the same with blackmail. Hopelessness. Depression. He also knew if he pushed me too far I might just say fuck it and call his bluff. When I get to that point he changes his tactics and becomes more loving and less mean. He's more attentive to my needs and knows when to let me have my small victories.

Whenever I get the chance either before or after sex I always ask why he forces me to do this when I would rather not be with him. His immediate answer is obvious, but his follow up isn't. He says he's in love with me. That I am his Queen. His Housewife. He says that I think I don't want this now, but later on I'll be happy that he "took the trouble to break me in as a good housewife" when so many white women are so selfish and indulgent. He said that there is usually no love at the beginning of an arranged marriage, but it grows over time. That's what he thinks. We're in an arranged marriage. Arranged and decided by him.

It was at this point that I heard the front door close again, meaning that Nick was on his way to school. Hector turned the shower faucet off and grabbed my towel off the door. As I sat in the tub, his cock flopped back and forth in my face as he dried himself off. Once he was relatively dry, he wrapped the towel around my head roughly drying off my hair. Stepping out of the tub, he took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

He knows when I get like this it's his best opportunity to make love to me, since I barely fight back. But this is also the time that he likes to play head games with me. He makes me tell him that I love him. Repeating it over and over because he thinks that one day I might believe it. Stopping me right before we get to the bed, he turns me again and kisses me deeply before tossing me on my back and spreading my legs.

"That bare pussy! Good girl, knew you didn't want the belt again," he said with a wink. I just looked at the ceiling and teared up as he jerked his cock to life. He leaned in and kissed my pussy, sucking my clitoris and flicking it with his tongue. My eyes shot open and I moaned out loud as he aggressively sucked on my pussy. Then he stood up, pushed his spearhead into my lips and entered me.

Hector never wore condoms with me even though I begged him to. Now I just don't even bother asking. He fell on top of me on the bed, shoving his unwanted erection fully into my womanhood. The first round was always one of two things: really rough sex to "remind me who her daddy is" and loving, romantic sex to "express his love to me". Both are equally despicable, but the latter is somehow worse because he expects me to be into it, and have many orgasms. And by now he's made me cum so many times he can tell if I'm faking it or not.

I was already soaking wet from the foreplay, but Hector started rubbing my clit with the paw pads of his fingertips. He drew slow circles along my bright pink lips with his hand as his slimy cock throbbed inside me, lightly pressing against my G-spot.

Once he was there he knew what to do. He slowed his thrusts before going as deep as he could inside me. I could feel his bulbous cock head throb again. And again, bigger this time. He lifted himself up and leaned back, forcing one last, big throb. His engorged head squished against my G-spot and I saw stars, my mind exploding as an orgasm overtook my body.

One thing I will say about Hector... he took the time to find all of my sweet spots, and he was very thorough.

He didn't wait for me to finish cumming before he started thrusting again. His cock was moving in and out of me slowly with a smooth rhythm. He started pounding harder, but deep, falling into me with a wet slap each time.

"Uh, uh, uh, yeah baby," he panted as his hairy balls slapped against my ass.

"Say you love me baby."

"Hector... don't make me it's weird..."

"Say it."

"I... I love you"

"Say it again" he said, picking up the pace.

"I love you."

"You love me what?"

"I love you... daddy."

"That's right say it again," he said thrusting faster now.

I felt myself start to cum again. Some sort of combination of Hector's scent, his taste, his feel, and the feel of his unprotected cock entering me created a tempest of lust that started to explode out of my throat. I threw my head back and let out a scream as I felt myself clamp down on Hector's member. He kept thrusting as I felt him spasm, and the sudden feeling of hot wetness in my pussy as he emptied his seed in me.

He let out a loud "Whoooooaaaaaaa" as he finished cumming. But he wasn't done yet. Before his cock could go soft he grit his teeth and continued slowly pushing it in and out, and I felt him regain his firmness. Without pulling out, he continued thrusting into me, my legs sticking straight up in the air. As he bottomed out in my pussy, I felt and heard the moist squish of his semen and my juices lubricating our sex.

One of his stipulations was that he was the only man who is allowed to cum inside me. Which is funny that he would even be worried about that since I didn't want anyone doing that to me, let alone him.

After a few more thrusts he flipped me over to fuck me doggystyle. He mounted me quickly, entering me with ease thanks to his hot cum leaking out of me in globs. He rode me hard and fast, pulling my hair and arms back, squeezing my tits and shoving me into the bed as he emptied another load into my fertile pussy.

He pushed me into prone as he came, grunting and wrapping his arms around me, curling his hips into me.

This time I tried to free my vagina from the grasp of his member and I was nearly successful. His head spurted cum into me, then across the back of my legs, and finally streaked the bedsheets as I drew my knees to my head.

He let out another "Ahhhhh" of pleasure as he finished. I looked back to see him spit the last burst of semen on my sheets. Flicking his dick a few times he sent droplets of our love flying around my room before wiping the head of his cock on my comforter.

We were both panting as I checked the time. 7:23. Great. Time for another shower.

I was still prone when Hector's hands found my hips. He pulled me backwards until my ass was in the air.

"Hector... we don't have time to go again." I said coldly.

"I know, you still gotta make me breakfast."

I looked back at him and shook my head.

"I have to take another shower thanks to you. I have to get this cum out of me."

"You're not taking a shower. It was a gift, you're taking it with you today."

I was humiliated again, but not surprised. He liked the idea of marking me, making me walk around with his seed slowly dripping out of me all day.

"It makes me smell like sex. People can tell..."

I've never liked cum. Not in me, not on me, nothing. But once Hector knew that I abhorred being inseminated he made sure to ejaculate in me at least one time per hookup. That was his thing though. Making me as uncomfortable as possible. The first thing he did on our second "date," as he calls them, was taking my anal virginity. I cried and I sobbed while he held me reassured me afterward. He said I wasn't a whore because he was my boyfriend, and that boyfriends get to decide how they want to have sex.

He flopped back in bed with me, his hand slapping my big ass and running over my back tattoo. Then he started the mansplaining.

He'd croon to me in bed afterwards, quoting some dubious scientific research about how a male inseminating a woman brightens her mood chemically and makes her fall in love with her mate. He'd go on about how he's never been with a girl he hasn't had raw sex with and how "high his expectations are" when it comes to his girlfriends.

I always point out that I didn't ask to be his girlfriend. He usually replies with some misogynistic bullshit about how women "are in the wild, ready to be taken by strong men." And because he's strong, he gets to have more than one girlfriend.

When he first told me about the others a week ago, I had a very complicated reaction. My heart fell through my stomach. I guess some part of me wanted it to be special. Feeling a slight ray of hope though, I knew if he had others I could always be replaced.

He loved to brag to me about the others and show me the pictures he took of them. Lashante. Roxanne. April.

Roxanne and April are two of his classmates, and Lashante works in the front office of the school.

My son Nicholas has a crush on Roxy, but I already knew Hector had been with her. I walked up on them having sex in his parked car a few months ago. Roxy was a young, tiny Latina with long black hair, fair skin, dark brown eyes and a cute nose that was almost too big for her face. She couldn't have been more than 5 feet tall.

April I hadn't met yet, but from what I could tell she was Asian with a round face and soft, almond brown eyes. Her lips were full and brightened with ruby red lipstick. She wouldn't be hard to miss; her breasts were massive compared to her petite frame.

Lashante though... finding out about her worried me the most. I had spoken to Lashante a few times but I didn't know her that well. She was definitely in her mid-20's and had a boyfriend. But she also just found out that she's having a baby.

She was an Amazon woman, standing 5'11 and was very full-figured with wide hips, massive soft breasts and a little tummy. She was black and had braids highlighted with splashes of purple and blue that hung to her waist, a round, cherubic face framed with large gold hoops, and two massive, puckering lips set against golden brown skin.

The way he talks about Lashante, it sounds like he is in love with her too. He goes into detail with me about how he wraps her braids in his hand when he rides her from behind, pulling on them when he wants her to prop up on her knees and slamming her head down when he wants her prone. He tells me she's better than me because she loves him back. When he shows up she's waiting for him in lingerie with dinner cooked and a blunt wrapped on the nightstand.

12