Blonde Nurse Cares For Black Adonis

Story Info
Young blonde nurse helps black Adonis with his discharge.
2.5k words
4.22
60.1k
32
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After working in the yard on a cool spring day, I took a shower, shaved my face and cleaned up the stubble on my shaft and balls before hitting the Jacuzzi. While lounging in the Jacuzzi, I was daydreaming about my wife rubbing lotion on my body after a hot Jacuzzi. My erection was rising as I thought of the scene in my mind. Leaving the Jacuzzi, I threw on an old pair of sleeping pants. They were modified to allow my wife more access to my equipment. The pockets were cut so her hands had easy access to my cock and balls, the button to the fly was gone and finally, the seat had an opening to allow her to massage my prostrate. Not that she did this all the time, but it was there just in case.

I did not put on a shirt, and went to the bed to read and relax. I was reading an erotic story involving a young blonde wife and a black Adonis. I awoke to fingers running over my chest and stomach, as my wife whispered into my ear, relax. Coming to my senses I realized my hands were tied to the headboard. My wife, Jan, had arrived home early from her shift at the hospital. She kissed my lips while rubbing her hand down the front of my hair-covered chest. She asked what I liked about blonde women and black men. I said I did not know, and she said really, then why is your cock rising in your pants?

Moving off the bed, she said she needed to shower to get the grim and germs off. While talking with me she proceeded to strip in front of me. She stripped down to her lace bra and panties, and asked if I was ready for a story about a patient from her past, before we were married. I told her I would rather continue with what she had planned, she replied the story was part of the plan and the foreplay. She moved away from the bed and stripped off her bra and panties to reveal her 35-inch breasts and her perfectly manicured cunt with her flower staring to bloom to show her petals, telling me she would be back in a few minutes. She took her 5'3" hard body with shoulder length blonde hair and padded away from view, while my cock was already aching for relief.

I heard the shower door open and a few minutes later my wife appeared in a lab coat and nothing else. Her manicured white tipped nails, pedicured red toe nails, gloss covered lips, the hint of her breasts showing, as well as her navel and manicured blonde pubic hair were all in my view. She sat on the bed as she ran her hands up my legs, and asked if I was ready for story time? Before I could talk she noticed a small expanding stain on my sleeping pants from my leaking precum. She smiled, laughed and commented you are ready.

Jan said well dear, before I met you, I had the opportunity to see a number of men in compromising positions and states of undress. As a matter of fact, I still have the opportunity. These days I have an allegiance to one man, back then being young and willing to explore I sometimes took advantage of the situation.

As Jan started to tell the story, she went to the bathroom and came back with the lotion we use for our massages. She squirted some into her hands and started with her story. So, Matt, the summer before we met I was working on an orthopedic surgical unit. Many of our patients were athletes and of course being young and unattached, I was always on the look out for a good catch. As my wife was talking, she started to rub the lotion down each arm, and towards my chest area.

One of my patients was a young college basketball player, he was about 6'4", 210 pounds and a very handsome black man. He was lighter in color, and was studying to be a lawyer. I had always heard the stories about black man being well endowed and also about men with large hands having large cocks. He was black and his hands were larger than most men I had met before. He had surgery the day before, and when I came on shift I was told I needed to remove his catheter. Of course this would require me to view his equipment. I decided to have some fun with the situation. So, I went to my locker and took off my bra, my panties and stockings. In those days, hospitals had the traditional nurse uniforms, and in some cases they were a little too short. I had an extra uniform in my locker, and was told to not to wear, as it was shorter than the regulation length.

It was the third shift, so there was not much traffic on the floor this particular Saturday night at 11PM. Putting a bottle of lotion into the pocket of my uniform, I headed for his room.

As Jan was telling me this story, she was running her hands across my chest and was spending time on my lower abdomen. Leaning down she whispered into my ear, if I had known how you felt about seeing me with a black stud I would have hired one to clean the pool this summer.

Continuing her story, Jan entered her patient's room and asked how he was doing, and introduced herself to him. He said nice to meet you and said he was Chase. She asked him if he was ready for the removal of his catheter and he nodded with a yes, that it was uncomfortable. She told him she would need to strap his hands and feet down, as some patients try to stop the process, which can cause damage. She said he would need to remove his gown and leaned over the bed to help him remove the gown, which gave him a view of her 35-inch chest, and hardening nipples. He let out a little groan, and she asked if something was wrong, and he said no. Jan knew it was his cock starting to harden which would cause him to be uncomfortable with the catheter. She went to the foot of the bed and facing away from Chase, she bent over to grab the straps from the table, causing her dress to ride up and almost over her ass and heard another groan from Chase.

While she was at the table, she unbuttoned the top two buttons to her dress, revealing more of her cleavage. She turned around and walked back to the bed and told Chase it was time to complete the job, and helped him out of the gown. As his lower abdomen came into view, Jan could see his six-pack abs, and sweeping the gown from his body, saw his cock for the first time. It was strapped to his leg so the catheter would not move and she noticed the tape was putting pressure on his hardening cock. She could not wait to touch him and play with her first black cock. Moving to the foot of the bed and she strapped his legs to the frame, as she went to his arms strapping them to the frame.

Jan told him to relax and take deep breaths; she moved to his face and kissed his ears whispering to relax, as it will make it easier, she pulled the catheter from his cock. Upon removal, Jan grabbed some scissors to cut the tape from his cock to release it from his thigh. While bending over his cock, she ensured her breasts were in his line of sight. She could tell he liked what he saw as his cock was growing and putting pressure on the tape. She looked up at him and said it would be harder to cut the tape, and he should stop getting hard. Chase laughed and said are you serious, you are a torturing me, and asked if all nurses dressed this way. She said the young ones, the more mature sexy ones and all of the ones with black studs as patients. She asked him be still while cutting the tape from his thigh and peeling the tape from his cock and thigh.

His cock sprang upward and Jan could see the huge vein and large balls in more detail now. It was a beautiful view. Chase requested to be released from his restraints. Jan said she had not completed the procedure and reached for a cloth tape measure from the pocket of her dress. She took her hand and for the first time stroked softly upward with her left hand to the top of his cock head, and with her right hand placed the tape at the base of his beautiful cock. The reading was 9 inches and very thick and she pretended to write the readings in the medical record.

As she turned around, he asked if the procedure was finished, and Jan said not yet. The next step involved some precautionary steps to ensure there would be no infection. His cock was twitching and appeared to be getting harder by the minute. Jan took the lotion from the front of her dress and set it on the bed, as she licked her lips. Chase looked at her, and said I am waiting for the next step. Looking up at him, Jan unbuttoned the dress to her navel allowing her breasts to spill free. She ran her white tipped nails over his chest and down towards his cock; avoiding it, as she went down his legs to his feet and back up his chest. Stopping at his mouth, she gave him a long open mouth kiss. She broke free from his mouth and ran her lips and mouth down his neck, over his nipples and down washboard stomach.

Once again, she looked up at him while grabbing the lotion and squirted a large amount into her hand and worked it into his upper thighs very close to his huge balls, and watched a droplet of precum escape from the slit of his cockhead. Jan smiled and said Chase the procedure is working you, as you are losing some juice and by doing so it is the first sign you cock organ is working correctly. However for a successful procedure I have to see your balls contract upward and the large vein running underneath your shaft bulge with fluid and taste your cum as you discharge your load into my mouth.

Jan put more lotion into her hands and stroked his large cock from the base to his cockhead and down again, she kept this procedure up for three minutes. Stopping she slipped her dress over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Chase was whispering how beautiful she was and he had to see her cunt impaled on his cock. Moving back to his cock Jan licked the tip of the flowing precum, and slid her mouth over his head and down the shaft while stroking him at the same time. Removing her mouth from his expanding cock head, she said her could impale her after she tasted his cum and finished the discharge procedure.

She grabbed the cloth tape measure from the table and measured his cock again, and it was now 9 and ¾ inches. She told him the length and asked if it grew to 10 inches, moaning he said he honestly he had never been measured before. She threw the tape on to the table squirted more lotion into her hands and stroked him slowly up and down his shaft. She could see his balls contracting and the vein on the underside of cock bulging and twitching.

Jan moved away from this cock and ran the tips of her fingers up Chase's body over his stomach and chest to his mouth. She gave him a long open mouth kiss and said she would remove his restraints so she could raise the head of the bed, as she wanted him to watch as she finished him off orally. Before moving away, Jan said Chase after you cum, I want to see how fast you can recover, as I want to slide my tight white cunt over your large black cock. Chase moaned and said he was ready to fill her completely with his organ and fluid.

Jan released the restraints, moved to his rock hard cock and stroked him from the base to the tip. As she looked into his eyes she lowered her mouth to his slit and swiped her tongue over his overheated head and sucked the precum into her mouth.

Working her hands up and down his cock, she moved her mouth down his shaft and over his head moving lower with each plunge down the shaft. Her hands and mouth were in unison and Chase could not believe the contrast seeing this petite blonde swallowing his large brown cock.

Chase was a visual person and the vision was stimulating his senses more than usual. Jan pulled away from his cock and it glistened with the combination of his precum and her saliva. She kissed the tip and said get ready to Chase. She kissed down the shaft, over his balls and underneath near his anal opening tickling the opening with the tips of her nails. Chase shuddered, as Jan moved her mouth over his cockhead and sunk the length of his shaft touching his mound.

She came back up and moving down she inserted a finger into his anal opening. Chase had never felt this sensation before and he could feel his orgasm starting to build. Jan knew he was close and moved to his sensitive head and worked just the head into her mouth, while teasing his anal area with her finger, she worked her other hand up and down his shaft while moving her mouth over his head and corona.

Chase was ready for this discharge and Jan could feel the large vein fill and his balls contract, she moved her finger into his cavity for a final time and he erupted with an enormous orgasm. She swallowed as much as she could, as Chase slumped back into the bed.

Jan went to the head of the bed and said I will leave my number on the table next to your bed. I know you will be discharged in a couple of days. I look forward to letting you control the next session. I have one request, I need to try reverse cowgirl on your cock, as she gave him one more stroke, kissed his cock and let the room.

After Jan completed her story, she told me I could cum after she told me the story of her short dating period with Chase.

To be continued...