Blood and Salt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aelfric looked over to Beric, then back at Huw. Huw stood, and the Saxon with him. Alefric spoke to Beric "We will go a little apart, to ... to look for tracks."

Huw shook his head and rolled his eyes at his blood-brother's flimsy lie. Beric did not look at them.

"Do not move away to spare my blushes," he said. "Our house was small, when I was a child we had only one bed for our whole family. I may be young, but not so much that I have not been whoring with my friends, and I am not going flee like a startled virgin. Then on the ship ... and with Aelfric ... I knew it was to keep me safe as much as ... I have no ..."

He trailed off. Huw and Aelfric looked at one another, but before the Saxon could say anything, Huw spoke to Beric.

"Son. Beric. The Saxon and I are going to lie together, because we are blood-brothers and friends, and because I am cold and want arms around me. We will lie next to the fire because it is warm, and because I want to see him, and because we are not adulterers, sneaking around in the darkness for fear of your feelings. What is between you and Aelfric is between you and him, but if you want to join us ... two pairs of arms will warm me as well as one."

The lad looked surprised, and said quietly. "You shame me, Huw. I'm sorry. I have no claim to your friend. May I ... may I watch? As you did in the cave."

Huw nodded. Aelfric laughed. Beric watched them both, as the Celt turned to the big Saxon and stepped closer to him. The blond giant loomed a head taller than the dark Celt, the firelight dancing on the pale skin of the one and the tanned skin of the other. They did not touch for a moment, then Aelfric ran one meaty paw up Huw's arm to his shoulder.

"You have filled out a little since last we met," he said conversationally. "You are more burly than I remember, certainly."

Huw in turn traced the line of green-and-blue ink describing a serpent or dragon over Aelfric's left shoulder.

"This is new, I think?"

The Saxon nodded, and Huw lent forward and put his mouth against it. Aelfric shuddered then, his whole body shaking.

"By Thor's sweaty bollocks," he muttered. "How do you turn me into a shivering colt like that, Celt, with just your lips and your teeth?"

Huw said nothing. He moved his mouth across the shoulder, following the line of Aelfric's collarbone, then down through the forest of golden hair to his nipple, biting and licking alternately, pressing his body against his companion's. He breathed in the heady musk of the Saxon, filling his lungs with the bearish scent. Aelfric in turn kissed the Saxon's dark curled head, and slid his hand, questing under Huw's tunic and lifting it to slide his hand back up, along his spine. Neither of them was aware of Beric moving slightly to get a better look.

There was tenderness in their movements, but also a growing urgency. Huw let the Saxon's nipple drop out of his mouth -- a strand of spit connecting them for a moment -- then reached up and grabbed the larger man's head in both hands, pulling it down to meet his mouth. They kissed roughly, grinding against each other, devouring each other the way they had earlier devoured hot pig flesh. Huw licked some of the pig fat out of the giant's beard, then leant back to shrug off his tunic. Aelfric growled, grabbing the Celt in a lustful bear hug, lifting him up as if he were weightless, turning him around and hungrily kissing him again.

Huw didn't struggle, meeting the Saxon's embrace with his own, then hooking the larger man's ankle with one foot sending them tumbling to the sandy grass, Huw on top. The Saxon uttering a surprised oath to find himself prone, and Huw sat up, straddling the blond mans bulky crotch.

"Do you...?" gasped Aelfric once he had some of his breath back. "Should I ...?"

Huw shook his head and ran his fingers through the Saxon's chest hair, down his belly, shifting a little to move his weight against the iron rod the big man had in his breeches.

"I saw you in the cave," growled Huw. "With the lad, taking pleasure from each other. If I die tomorrow, I do not want that filthy cunt, that Lodbrog, rutting and grunting on me, forcing his fat little prick into my arse, to be my last memory of a man."

The Celt leant forward, kissing the Saxon again, then pulling away. As the blond man yearned up towards him, Huw pushed him back down. He moved his mouth down over Aelfric's chin, following the hairy trail his hands had just explored, shifting his weight down the Saxon as he did so, shifting down onto his thigh, then his shins. He paused for a moment at Aelfric's waist, breathing in the ripe stink of the tangled forest that lay beneath his straining breeches.

"I'm going to ride you, Aelfric, brother. Later I will mount you, but for now I want you to sheathe yourself in me, I want to rock back and forth impaled on your mast, and I want you to taste my juices as you did with the lad."

As he spoke, the Celt rubbed and stroked his mate through his breeches, rocking back and forth on his ankles. A damp, spreading spot marked the rough material where the Saxon's prick drooled in anticipation of what was to come.

The Saxon groaned, there was an answering groan from Beric, who had crept round even closer now, squatting just a few feet away. Huw pulled loose the drawstring of Aelfric's breeches, and yanked them down. The Saxon lifted himself up -- lifted both of them -- raising his arse so that the trousers slid free. His erect member sprang up straight, then bounced down and slapped against his belly. The Saxon reached up but Huw slapped his hands away, and he contented himself by lifting himself up on his elbows the better to watch what his battle-brother was doing.

As he lowered his head to the hooded rod, Huw let a trickle of spit run over his lip and down the shaft. The Celt tongued the hood aside, bringing another breathless groan from the Saxon, sending another shiver through his entire meaty frame. The prickhead tasted salty and a little rank, but Huw took a firm grip on the shaft and gently tugged the smooth skin down towards the riot of golden hair at its base, sliding the hood down, revealing the dark, wet helmet beneath with tiny pieces of filth clinging to it. Huw swallowed the end, then pulled his head back up making a face.

"Faugh, I wish I had ale or wine to wash this taste from my mouth. When did you last bathe?"

Aelfric laughed. "I was not minded to take a bath on that filthy pirate ship," he growled. "If they looked too often on my god-like form then fear of my blade would not be enough to keep them at bay!"

Huw engulfed the tip again, gazing up the length of Aelfric's furry form, keeping eye contact with the promise of what was to come. Then there was a tap on the Celt's shoulder, and he looked up surprised. Beric crouched next to him, and the lad was breathing as heavily as Huw was.

"Here," he said, offering a handful of pork grease. "I should have done a better job of cleaning Aelfric myself, this will help with the taste ..."

"Not just the taste," answered Huw. He stood up then, suddenly, and nodded down at the prone Saxon.

"Do it lad," he said, "and save some for me."

Beric seemed uncertain, looking up at Huw as the Welshman fumbled with his own drawstring, and the brawny Celt had to reach down and guide the lads hand to Aelfric's rod, sticking up like a mast from his thick curls. As he dropped his trousers round his ankles, and as Beric wrapped his greasy hand around Aelfric, Huw turned the lads face up towards him. The young man was flushed, and the Celt paused for a moment before kissing him hard and hungry. The three of them were connected by hand and prick and their mouths, before Huw broke free and dropped forward again, licking and nipping at Aelfric's salty ball sack.

On all fours, he thrust his furry arse into the air, and as he felt tentative hands on his cheeks was pleased that Beric did not need any further instruction. There was a tickle, then the sticky slickness of another handful of pork grease.

"Get it in deep," panted Aelfric. "I am going to spit this Celt like a boar."

Huw snuffled and snorted, then gasped and grunted as Beric, out of his sight, slid a greased finger into him. For a moment, he was reminded of Logbrog, and tensed. Beric obviously sensed his discomfort and pulled his finger free again, but Huw reached back and caught him.

"No, no, lad. Don't stop. Get it right in there or this beast will tear me in half." Aelfric reached down and grabbed a handful of Huw's curls, trying to guide him back to his member, but the Celt refused to attend to it, saving his attention for the Saxon's belly and thighs and ballsack. Aelfric growled in frustration.

"Stop teasing me!" he whined.

Huw laughed, his face pressed against the golden curls of Aelfric's belly. Beric grabbed a third handful of grease for Huw's backside; he could feel the warmth as it slopped down into the hairs of his ballocks. The Celt jerked as Beric slid first one and then a second finger inside his greased opening, and rocked back a little, rotating his backside around the intruding fingers. The younger man was breathing heavily, let out a little mewling sigh of desire of his own.

"There Huw, there you go. Greased like a festival day pig, you are."

Huw regretfully pulled himself away from Beric, and clambered up the big Saxon's length, bringing their faces close together. Aelfrics eyes were half-shut, lidded with lust, as he caught the smaller man in a tight embrace, pulling their mouths together. Huw sat up straigh, knees on either side of his battle brother's waist, and looked back over his shoulder to Beric, hard member in hand.

"Will you help me again lad? Grab this bull's prick and hold it steady. Guide him in."

Beric let out a gasp of frustration but knelt behild Huw, fumbling for Aelfric's rod.

"Careful lad!" Growled the Saxon. "I want to empty my balls into this cocky Celt, not your clumsy mitt."

Huw felt Beric's other hand on his lower back, just above his crack, guiding him down. He felt a hot, slick bluntness nudging at his backside, and eased himself back, straightening as he did so. His furred cheeks bumped against Huw's fist, clenched around Aelfric's thick, greased pole. The Welshman huffed out a great breath as the Saxon's width bunched and then forced its way into his passage. Beric let go, letting Huw slide down until his arse was against Aelfric's thighs. The Welshman closed his eyes, the pain and the pleasure of the big cock inside him making the island and the desperate plight of the three men fade away. He revelled in the feel of his battle-brother beneath him, barely aware of the big man's hand kneading his chest, stroking his belly and thumbing the slit at the end of his throbbing member.

He began to rock gently, shifting so that the greasy Saxon prick inside him churned his guts. He gasped and opened his eyes as Aelfric tensed and lifted the pair of them away from the sand with a gentle bucking motion that threatened to split Huw in half. He groaned his pleasure to the night sky. The tanned skin of the blond giant was flushed ruddy in the light of the fire, sheened in sweat.

"Thor's grunting fuck, Huw!" Blasphemed the Saxon. "Your arse is like a fist ... clenched around my hilt!"

Huw grinned down and clenched his muscles again, bringing a roar from the Saxon. Seeing his mate so free unleashed something inside the smaller Celt, who shifted and ground himself against the dick buried balls-deep inside him.

He leant forward slowly, the Saxon lifting his knees against his cheeks, keeping his prick buried inside him. Huw gazed into the Saxon's eyes pointedly as he shifted his hips, bringing another gasping bellow of pleasure, relishing the coarse crotch hair rasping against his furred buttocks.

The Saxon kept a hairy mitt clenched around Huws member, and began to work it with jerking motions, more passion than precision. Huw bit his lip, snarling hard, and growled deep in his chest, Aelfric's dick churning his guts.

"Ah Huw, man, Welshman ..." Aelfric began a litany as his battle-mate rode him slowly but with increasing force. "Oh my friend," he said, in between gasps of exertion. "I have missed you. Missed you like this."

Huw winked, but his throat was dry and his voice hoarse as he looked back to Beric and whispered.

"If this Saxon can witter on so, like a fishwife at market, then I can think of something to better occupy his gob!"

Aelfric laughed. "Aye lad!" he panted. "Come here and let me a taste of prick while I give this little bastard a taste of my own!" He lifted his body up again suddenly, lifting Huw as he did so, and drawing a startled grunt of pain and joy from the Celt.

Beric hesitated barely a moment before dropping to his knees by Aelfric's head, his stiff rod bouncing above his tawny bollocks as he did so. Aelfric kept one hand on Huw's urgent member, then engulfed the other man's prick and swallowed the end with gusto.

Beric swore, nearly falling forward over the Saxon. It was clear that Aelfric was past the point to be gentle. His fist closed tight around Huw, and he licked and slurped Beric as Beric whimpered and twitched at the warrior's tongue and lips. He lasted barely a moment, and as the lad paid out his tangy load into Aelfric's maw, Huw felt the Saxon tense and mutter a roar muffled by the thick rod buried in his throat.

The sight of Aelfric and Beric, the feel of the big man's dick, the smell of meat and sweat and the tangy musk of men fucking; a kaleidoscope of sensation overwhelmed Huw. He threw back his head and bellowed to the sky, throwing his arms out wide as Aelfric thrust up into him again, the blond man's prick thickening even more - as if that was possible! - before it exploded inside him, spraying gout after gout of thick seed into his hungry arse.

Even as Huw's own muscles tensed for release, a fearful sound split the silence! All three men froze. Aelfric gazed up at the Saxon, dazed and confused from his release, soaked in sweat and with dribbles of Beric's seed fresh in his golden beard.

From the depths of the forest behind them rose a ghastly and inhuman scream. Shrill, yet of great volume, it rose higher and higher until it ceased at the highest pitch, like the triumph of a demon, like the cry of some grisly ogre gloating over its human prey.

"Thor's sweaty bollocks!" gasped the Saxon. "What is that?"

Huw stood suddenly, his friend's shaft pulling free of his tight arse ring, his erect member sticking out accusingly as he turned toward the forest. He was unsteady on his feet, as was Aelfric as he scrabbled for his axe.

Huw shook his head. Even his iron nerve was slightly shaken. "Some fiend of the forest!" he gasped. "This is a strange land in a strange sea, but it is a rude beast indeed to interrupt is like this, Aelfric."

"Help me lad," gasped Aelfric. Beric grabbed up his trews, and then moved to help the larger warrior get his hauberk on, stumbling over his own feet as he did so.

Huw twisted his face into a snarl, still panting, desperate for a release but also soldier enough to know that the time for love-making was gone for the moment. His balls churned like the sea around the rocks.

"I am going to kill this beast, I am going to kill it stone dead," he rasped as he stuffed his half-mast manhood into his trews and tied the drawstring with savage jerks. "Then I am going to spend my seed in someone's arse, before my bollocks burst. I do not care whose arse it is, but they are going to feel every pint!"

He grabbed his axe, looking over to where Aelfric was bent over, shrugging into his maille with Beric acting as his squire. The Welshman growled low in his throat, lust rising in him again at every jerk of the Saxon's furry arsecheeks, and his member began to rise again, a wet spot drooling onto the front of his breeches.

He felt the warm slickness at his backside of Aelfric's seed, and the slow ache of his abused muscles burnt inside him competing with the adrenaline that the bestial shriek had send surging through his blood.

As the Saxon finished girding, he turned and Huw laughed, without mirth.

"You still have young Beric's snot in your beard, Saxon!"

Aelfric's face was flushed both with sated-lust and with battle-fire. He swiped one burly mit across his face, stared down at it and licked his palm clean.

"Monster?" he grunted to Huw. The Celt nodded.

"Huw do you think it ..." Began Beric.

A wild shriek cut him short.

This time it was a human voice, blood-chilling in its horror and despair. Simultaneously came the swift patter of feet and the lumbering rush of some heavy body among the trees. The warriors faced toward the sound, and out of the deep shadows a half-naked woman came flying like a white leaf blown on the wind. Her loose hair streamed like a flame of gold behind her, her pale limbs flashed in the firelight, her eyes blazed with frenzied terror.

And behind her -

Even Huw's hair stood up, and his softening member lost all rigidity at the sight.

The thing that pursued the fleeing girl was neither man nor beast. In form it was like a great ape, but such an ape as the rest of the world had not seen for many an age.

Some twelve feet high it towered, and its evil head with the wicked yellow eyes and cruel curved tusks was as big as a horse's head. The long arms reached towards the fleeing woman, and the musky stink of it nearly overwhelmed then men on the beach.

This much Huw saw in one glance as he sprang between the monster and its prey who sank down with a cry on the beach.

It loomed above him like a mountain of death, rearing back for a moment to pound its massive man-like fists upon its chest. It was plainly greatly aroused, a member as thick as one of Beric's arms thrusting from it's groin, the thick leathery skin pulled back to reveal a throbbing red cock-head like a third dripping eye. Then it struck down with one clawed bone crushing blow that Huw barely dodged.

At the same instant he struck, but the keen ax sank harmlessly into a cushioning mass of thick fur and fat. The beast lunged forward, grabbing the doughty Celt in two arms and hugging it close. He gagged on the animal stench, as the creature started to crush him against its chest, his face trapped between his body and that of the massive ape.

Then Aelfric ran in, and bracing his feet wide, swung his great sword with both hands and all his strength. The mighty blade sheared through one of the tree-like legs below the knee, and with an abhorrent screech, the monster sank on its side, pounding its heavy fists against the ground.

Beric, who had hung back, darted forward and drove the fire-hardened point of his makeshift wooden spear deep into one of the glaring yellow eyes, and twisted. The gigantic ape gave one last terrible, bone-chilling shriek, kicked convulsively and lay still.

The younger lad stepped back, pale and trembling.

"Thor's throbbing shaft!" Aelfric's gray eyes were blazing with battle lust. "Truly we've come to the rim of the world -"

"Watch the forest lest another come forth," snapped Huw, then looked to Beric to see if he was wounded. Huw realised the Cornisman had pissed himself in terror, and remembered how it had been in his first battle. He smacked the lad on the back with one hand, panting still from the battle.

"Twice now lad! Twice you have saved my life." He said with forced bravado, aware that more than a few droplets of piss had mingled with the fuck juices on the front of his own trews.

Beric managed a weak smile at the Welshman, then turned to one side and threw up the remains of their pig supper. The Welshman patted him on the shoulder as he did so.

"There you go lad, get it all out." he said, his voice more gentle than his visage suggested. Once Beric and stopped retching, he stood up straight and looked towards the newcomer, the half-naked woman.