Blood and Water Pt. 01

Story Info
Rose turns to a friend after her boyfriend cheats on her.
2.1k words
4.45
14.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose walked through the door to her apartment holding groceries and her keys, seeing first the look of astonishment on her roommate's face.

"Liam? You okay?" She set the bags on the counter while he stared at her, mouth agape. "Dude, you're being weird."

Then she heard it.

"Oooh- Ah!"

The keys fell to the floor as her head slowly turned to the door leading to her and her boyfriend's bedroom.

"Yes! Do it, baby!" A female voice, followed by familiar manly grunts.

"Liam..." Rose softly questioned, "what the fuck-"

"I- I thought it was you and Ty! I swear!" He danced up from the couch, sputtering out an explanation that Rose could not (or would not) hear.

She nearly ran through the short hall and flung open the door, causing a crashing sound to explode through the small apartment as well as a hole in the wall that she would not find until later that night. Rose's eyes were met by her boyfriend's pimpled ass thrusting into a woman with blonde hair and tits like wrecking balls. Ecstasy and surprise were etched into their faces.

It was ages between the initial crash of the door and Ty's voice slowly and stupidly saying, "Ro- fuck I thought- I thought you were working late tonight."

The woman, blonde hair hurled over her face like a distressed veil, screeched and jumped out of bed. She was frantically searching the room for her clothes while Ty stared at Rose, stammering out an excuse. Rose heard none of this. Instead, her attention was focused on the pair of scarlet panties that had somehow found their way onto the blade of the ceiling fan.

As she began to gather herself, she realized that Ty was grabbing her arms.

"Get off," she said calmly, holding her composure.

"Baby, baby" still holding on to her, his grip only getting tighter.

"Get off me."

The woman had presumably found all her items and rushed out of the room, taking with her the bed sheet that had wrapped itself around her body.

"Rose, baby, please listen to me" he grabbed her shoulders hard, leaving bruises near her collarbones.

"Get the FUCK OFF OF ME!" Rose screamed as her patience had worn out, landing a slap across his face. He stood there stunned while she whispered "Get out of my home, leave your shit. Just... get out."

His anger was clear, mouth turned into a scowl and his breathe was heightened. Rose was certain he would hit her in retribution, but he simply walked out of the room. She stood there, willing herself not to cry before he returned, grabbed a shirt and pants, and glared at her with malice in his eyes. It wasn't until she heard the front door slam that she allowed herself to fall to her knees and cry.

Liam could hear Rose weeping for nearly an hour before her sobs drifted into silence. He had tried to comfort her but she only pushed him away, begging to be left alone.

'I'll speak to her when she comes out, when she's ready,' he thought to himself.

It was completely true that he had thought it was Rose in there with Ty. He had only entered the apartment ten minutes before Rose had, and the moans that were drifting into the living room had already been active. It was only natural to assume that they came from the couple living in the house with him. He even tried to imagine himself being able to make the assumed Rose compose those wails of ecstasy.

The two had been friends for a long time, nearly a decade. They met in high school, they shared many hobbies, they told each other everything, and he loved her. But fate was never on his side. When Rose was single, Liam had a girlfriend; when Liam was single, Rose had a boyfriend. Ty had only recently come into the picture, Rose and Ty had been dating for over a year and he had moved in less than four months ago. Liam never liked Ty, he was too angry, too controlling of Rose, he wouldn't let her do anything with Liam or any of her other friends. Though he did try to tell Rose of his misgivings, she wouldn't listen, and he decided to grin and bear it for fear of losing her friendship.

But Ty's presence and her fixed attitude did nothing to quell the love he felt for her. He would think of her often, and took every chance he could at touching her hand, her forearm, and sometimes when he felt more daring (and usually slightly intoxicated) her waist or neck or cheek.

When he was feeling alone at night, he would think of her long dark hair and gleaming eyes, and of course her body was never too far from his mind. He would imagine running his hand across her cool, naked back. Exploring her facets, discovering the freckles and birthmarks that were hidden beneath her clothes. He would take off her bra and caress her breasts, holding the small orbs in each hand and kissing the nipples. He would imagine her becoming more aroused at his touch, wanting him more and more with each caress, and he would tease her. He would twist her nipples just so she would feel a little pain with the pleasure. He would kiss her neck and suck on her until purple marks peeked out from beneath her locks. He would slip his hand under her panties and feel her so wet and slick with desire. And she, in his mind, would bend down and kiss his cock, teasing him with little licks until she must have him inside her. She would put him completely inside her small mouth and suck and moan so he could feel the vibration of her voice against his cock. She would suck and suck and-

And he had finished. Early again. He could never make it past the imagined blowjob. She was so much, in his mind.

So when he had heard Ty and the assumed Rose through the walls of the apartment he could not help but imagine it was him in there instead of Ty. He was trying to remember these newfound moans and cries to keep for later that night when Rose walked through the door.

Hours later Rose awoke on the floor of her bedroom, knowing it was not a bad dream, knowing that this had been a long time coming. Liam had warned her about Ty's... demeanor, and she had not listened.

She got up, sick of being in this room. It was too much for her to be where it happened, so she walked out and found Liam on the couch watching tv with the volume turned down low.

"Hey" she said.

Liam turned his head to look at her. "Hey," he responded. They both just stood there, not really knowing what to say.

"I put the groceries away," he said after a moment.

"What? ...Oh, right." She looked toward the kitchen, "Are you hungry?"

He smiled, only slightly, "Yeah, wanna go out?"

A week had passed since Rose had caught Ty fucking the blonde in her bed, and as the days went on, her sadness had lessened. Liam offered her his bed when she said she couldn't go back into that room. She, after some convincing and many assurances that this would pass, graciously accepted, and Liam had set up a makeshift bed on the couch. He didn't mind, in fact the thought of her sleeping in his bed and using his shower (hers was attached to her bedroom) only excited him. He imagined her rolling over and cuddling with his pillows, and maybe even pleasuring herself in his sheets. The idea of her being naked in his shower, looking at herself in the mirror, his mirror, as she undressed was just as arousing as the heat and steam filling the air as she opened the door after she had finished.

Rose herself was grateful for his selflessness of giving up his bed, and was finally free to talk and laugh with her best friend again after being trapped so long in a controlling relationship. The more time she spent with Liam, the happier she became, and an old harbored feeling began to arise once again from her bosom.

Several years before, she had thought of asking Liam on a date, knowing that she loved being with him and had always dreamed of being in love with a best friend. But before she could muster up the nerve, Liam had landed himself a girlfriend, so she gave up on that dream before it turned into something too much for her to handle.

But now those feelings of hope were sprouting in her heart and she began to think of Liam as more than just a friend.

That night they stood on the balcony of their apartment and smoked a couple cigarettes. The night was warm and dewey from the rain earlier that day. Both had had a couple of cocktails earlier that evening and were still feeling the effects.

"Rosie, I swear..." Liam began to say, then waved it off.

"No, what? What is it?"

"I just, he was just an asshole, you know."

Rose sighed, and looked away, dizzy form the booze.

"No wait, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, no, no it's okay," she turned back to him. "Dude, I know now that he was an asshole."

"I just want you to know, I'll never be that way."

"What way?"

Liam's eyes widened, and he gulped in embarrassment.

"In no way. Sorry, I didn't mean anything. I just know that he was an asshole and that he did shitty things and that I hope that I don't ever do any shitty things I just want you to be okay and cool with that and I think he's a shitty person but I don't want you to think I'm a shitty person too because I told you I didn't like him and-"

"Dude, chill out it's okay. You're talking like a hundred miles a minute," she laughed.

"I just, you know, I love you and you deserve the best. Better than there is out there, maybe." He looked away, afraid his face would reveal any secrets.

"I love you, too." Rose put her arm around Liam and her head on his shoulder, thankful she wouldn't have to say good-bye to him tonight, thankful that he's been as kind and respectful to her as he had been.

Liam tensed at her touch but smiled nonetheless, and leaned to rest his head against the top of her hair. 'She said 'I love you',' he thought happily to himself. 'And I love her, I love her, I love her.'

Later in bed that night, Rose thought of the earlier conversation. 'I told him I loved him, she thought. I do love him, more than I thought I did. I love him.' But another word had slipped into her mind. 'I want him.'

She then thought of all the way she wanted him. She wanted him to hold her, to touch her and kiss her. She wanted him in the bed with her, she wanted to take off his shirt and touch his lean muscle. To rub her hands down from his stubbled cheeks, down his warm neck and across his chest. She had seen him without a shirt before and could picture him clearly, tufts of black hair across his pecks that trail down his hard stomach and into his shorts. She wanted to trace her fingers over his every muscle and through every patch of hair until she reached his pants, where she would unbutton and pull down to find his cock, hard and tan and throbbing for her. She wanted to take it in her hands and pull herself closer to him, rubbing him while his fingers were intertwined in her hair and gasping with pleasure. She would get on her knees and look up at him as she kissed his member and then feeling herself get wetter as she took him into her mouth, savoring the taste and the warmth of his cock.

Rose began rubbing herself, unable to help it. The thought of Liam's cock in her mouth had made her so wet she almost worried about leaving a mark on his sheets, but the thought left as she was so overcome by desire. She imagined sucking Liam until he was just as overcome as her and he grabbed and thrust her on the bed, suckling and nibbling at her breasts while fingering her with his strong hands. She wanted him inside her, she wanted more of him, she wanted all of him-

Between throes of pleasure at her early climax, Rose emitted a helpless squeal, and she clasped a hand against her mouth to muffle the immutable sounds coming from her body until she had relaxed into a wave of relief and satisfaction. The last thought she had before falling into a blissful sleep was, 'I've never cum that quickly and wonderfully before...'