Blood Bound

Story Info
Slave is captured and feminized by Mistress.
1.4k words
25.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentina sat in her office, waiting. And wondering. Who would be brought to her this time?

The 51-year-old woman had done her two hour workout earlier. She was in remarkable shape. She worked out daily to keep her muscular body from becoming flabby. She was quite proud of her body.

Of course, having her own private island and her castle -- the benefits of being a billionaire -- helped. She had founded several shell companies in her 20's and, completely unknown to the public, used them to build her fortune and secretly influence world events. It was her behind the scenes influence that led to the successful rebellion by Siberian separatists in late 2019. Sure, the Chinese had taken the credit for the "removal" of Putin and all his allies, and ostensibly the Chinese were the new independent Siberia's best friend. But it was the money her companies had funnelled that had turned the trick. Her money had led to the fall of the Kim family from North Korea and the collapse of the GOP in the United States. What was left of them, that is, after the South had split off from the rest of them.

And eight years before, she had quietly gotten out of the business world. Her shell companies had been handed over to a lieutenant. She had about 50 billion euros in her personal accounts, more than enough to live life the way she wanted to live. Her new way to pass the time was breaking men.

She had just finished breaking her last one three months ago. The man was a rich, retired ex-businessman, almost her age, who had been captured by her henchmen. Within a week, Valentina had turned him into a mindless husk, completely under her control. She had discarded him after a couple of months.

The screen lit up. Her crew were back.

"You'll love this one, boss."

The captive was, as always, firmly bound, gagged and blindfolded. The expression of his face was one of anger and shock, along with wounded pride.

"Who is it?"

"Victor Renaud."

"The world's most wanted terrorist? Are you sure?"

"It's definitely him, boss."

"This will be fun. I think I'll make him into a woman."

"You haven't done that in a few years, boss."

"I know. That's why I'll do it again."

Renaud was brought deep into the dungeons and chained to a wall, his ankles and wrists cuffed securely. He was unable to move anything except his head and hips. Valentina walked into the room and looked him over, then removed the gag.

"My men will find you and kill you!"

Valentina smirked. "Your `men', my dear, are all either imprisoned or dead. And we left a body double behind. The world thinks that you were killed in a firefight. The body double, fatally wounded, was clearly seen falling into the sea."

She activated a large television.

"In breaking news," boomed the announcer, "the world's most wanted man, Victor Renaud, was shot dead today when his compound was invaded by security forces from four nations. It is suspected that Siberian special forces made the kill. Renaud's body fell 2,000 feet into the sea and has not yet been recovered. Most of his gang were exterminated in the firefight, but a few of them were captured."

Valentina snapped off the TV. Renaud looked very pale.

"Victor Renaud, terrorist, died earlier today. In about a year, Victoria, my newest servant girl and sex slave, will be fully born."

"You psychotic bitch!"

"Temper, temper. I'll be nice to you during your transformation."

The gag was re-inserted into Renaud's mouth.

"We'll start by making you more docile. These drugs will render your brain... vulnerable to suggestion."

Valentina produced a needle and syringe. She scrubbed Victor's arm with rubbing alcohol, tightened the tourniquet to make the vein show up, and injected the pale-pink liquid.

About half-an-hour later, the angry expression dissolved from Victor's face. Valentina removed the gag again.

"I am your Mistress, slave-girl. You will obey my commands."

"I will obey your commands."

Victor was un-cuffed.

"Remove your clothing."

He did so.

"The bathroom is over there. Go clean up."

Victor emerged 20 minutes later, having performed a needed function and then showered.

Valentina placed some sex manuals on the floor. "Over the next week, read these, and learn in preparation for your training."

Victor received two meals per day. And he read the manuals, cover to cover. And studied them.

After a week, Valentina returned. "The first step of your transformation will take place today."

Victor was placed back in the restraints. Valentina's hand wrapped around his pole and slowly began stroking.

"Just relax and let me drain out that contaminated male fluid. I can't have my slave girls have male fluid in their bodies."

Victor moaned softly as her hand continued its gentle stroking. Her other hand softly massaged his balls.

"Good girl."

A soft moan escaped Victor's lips. Valentina's hands were quite skilled.

"That's the way. Close your eyes and relax."

Victor's eyes obediently closed. Valentina's hands continued to stimulate him. She lightly ran her fingernails over his sac. She felt his balls tighten as the sperm filled them.

"Let it go."

Her hand speeded up its stroking motions. His cock throbbed and pulsed.

"Let's get all that nasty male fluid out of there."

Victor shuddered as Valentina caressed his balls with her fingers. His body tensed.

"Spill it all."

Sperm shot in jets from his cock. Valentina kept moving her hands until she was certain his balls were fully empty.

"Good girl."

Valentina produced a needle and injected Victor with it. He passed out instantly.

*

When Victoria awoke, she was lying naked on a cot in a barred cell. She slowly stood up.

Valentina appeared. "You still need breasts."

"How do...?"

"See that IV line?"

Victoria took a closer look at her left arm. Sure enough, there was an IV in it. The tube seemed to be coming from a hole in one of the cell walls.

"The hormones you need will be transmitted through it. In the meantime, I'll make sure you have a plentiful supply of instructional manuals so you don't get bored."

The cell had a functional toilet and a washbasin, and Valentina herself gave Victoria sponge baths every day. In addition, she spent at least three hours daily conversing with her newest slave girl and bonding with her. By two months in, Stockholm syndrome was taking over, assisted by the additional drugs Valentina was pumping into Victoria's system to make her permanently docile.

"You're making good progress. Let's have you practice licking my pussy."

Valentina lay down on the bed in Victoria's cell and spread her legs. She was naked. Victoria looked at her Mistress' body admiringly.

"You're gorgeous."

"I know, slave."

Recalling that Valentina had given her an order, Victoria kissed her way up Valentina's thighs. The older woman purred.

Victoria's tongue ran lightly over the outside of Valentina's labia, tasting the juices that were already leaking out.

"Good."

The slave-girl spread Valentina open a bit more and slipped her tongue just inside, licking from the source.

"Mmmmm. That's the way."

Victoria slipped her tongue fully in and began lapping Valentina's now flowing honey. The older woman's legs locked around her head.

"Keep going."

Victoria slipped a finger to Valentina's clit and very lightly began teasing it. She was rewarded by a gasp from her Mistress.

Encouraged, the slave-girl licked with greater intensity. More juices flowed into her mouth.

"Ready for your reward?"

Victoria's tongue and her stimulation of her Mistress' clit worked their magic. Valentina quivered her way through an orgasm, coating Victoria's face with a gusher of her nectar.

After a moment, Valentina's legs unlocked from around Victoria's head. The older woman stood up. "Good job."

From then on, Victoria licked her Mistress to orgasm at least once a week. Her own body was becoming more feminine. Not only were her breasts developing, her facial structure was changing and her ass and hips were more female. By the end of the first year, she had between B and C cups. Not huge, but nice and firm.

Valentina disconnected the IV line. "You are ready to be my servant and slave girl now."

"I exist only to serve you, Mistress."

Victoria was taken from her cell and given a proper room, where she found a pretty servant girl outfit to wear. Her new life had now fully begun...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Candy-Coated Damnation The sweetest succubi can be the hardest to resist.in Mind Control
The Making of Meaghan Ch. 01 An unsuspecting small town guy is turned into Dave's girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Job A college kid undergoes a transformation at his new job.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Neighbors Sissy Son Training the boy nextdoor to be a fucktoy cumslut!in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories