Blood Brothers

Story Info
My best friend attcks my wife with my blessing.
2.4k words
4.04
99.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

It is hard to hate Sam I really should be angry with him but he is my beat friend. He knows me better than I know myself. Deep down we both know it is what I wanted. I could never have pulled it off myself. Sam knows I will never go to the police. He gave me a copy of the film. It is on a disc I keep at work so that Martha never finds it. I watch it when ever I get the chance. I'm writing this down in case an explanation is ever needed.

It began with a casual conversation. Sam and I were having a business lunch together. It is really funny how life works out. We grew up together and went to college together. When we graduated we both moved to the same town to take jobs. Sam became a chemist and I work for the water plant as a hydraulics engineer and supervisor. Sam's company provides the chemicals we use to treat the water so we have been able to get together for lunch on a regular basis and write it off as a business expense.

During this lunch we ended up trading sexual fantasies. Sam is a dedicated bachelor, he is really good looking, almost as attractive a George Clooney, and seems to have a new girlfriend every six months. All of his sexual fantasies have been fulfilled. I on the other hand married Martha right out of college. Sliding a wedding ring one her made her a cold fish. After the honeymoon I got nothing. I tried begging, I tried pleading, Martha rationed sex as though it were radioactive. When we had been dating she was so into me and was so hot in bed. She takes phenomenal care of herself. She turns heads in the streets. Five foot five 110 pounds with legs and an ass that just won't quit. Great tits and a lithe body. Her face belongs to a porcelain doll and her skin has a healthy glow. Her blue eyes are dazzling and she has the cutest nose. Her brown hair flows to the middle of her back. I honestly and deeply loved her but I was tired of my balls turning blue.

I knew that there was no one else. We had tried marriage counselors but Martha has a persuasive personality and always bent the counselor's against me. Martha's attitude was that I should be grateful for what ever sex I got. About the only time she initiated sex was after she had received a scare. Horror movies put her in the mood. Fear made her reach out to me. I had long run out of horror movies she hadn't seen. They could only scare her once and only a particular kind of horror film. If it lacked certain scenes she stayed a cold fish.

I was at the end of my rope when we talked. Sam's mood was unlike any other time we got together. "Phil. If you could have one fantasy and one fantasy alone, what would it be?" He asked me in all seriousness.

I did not have to think hard. I love the hairless look but only encountered once in college before I met Martha. Martha will trim for bikini season but thinks that my desire is a foul perversion. I had given up asking years ago. After a moment's thought I said, "I'd love to see Martha's clothes cut off and her pussy shaved while she is powerless. I could never do it, but I've often fantasized about it being done to her. If I could see that I could jerk off to those images for the rest of my life and be a a contented man. That I wasn't getting dick at home wouldn't matter. I could die happy even if I lived another seventy years."

Then Sam got a very serious look in his face. "Phil, You have been my best friend my entire life. We have done so much together, we even lost our virginity on the same night with the Hanson twins. I hate the way Martha treats you. I am going to make this happen for you."

I stared at Sam and said, "You can't be serious. That's a jail sentence."

"Not if its done correctly." Said Sam with a serious expression on his face. "I could do it. Consider it an act of friendship. I know that I can get away with it. All I need to know is, would you turn me in?"

"Sam, you are my best friend, sometimes I think that you are my only friend. If you can promise me that Martha won't be physically harmed. I suppose I can look the other way."

"That isn't good enough Phil. I need your solemn oath that this will only be between us. We ARE blood brothers."

I recalled the childhood ritual Sam and I partook in. I have no brothers. Sam was closer to me than most sets of brothers that I knew were with each other. I thought of myself as law abiding, still, Martha DESERVED a comeuppance. I came down on the side I had l known the longest.

"You have my solemn oath Sam. So long as she isn't hurt."

"She won't be Phil."

With that the conversation moved on to other topics. A few weeks passed and I concluded that Sam had been having a laugh at my expense. The day it happened I was in the public mode of my job. Periodically I give tours of the water plant to grade school kids and science clubs. It is fun and rewarding even if I never get an original question. Normally I don't work with the public so it was always a nice change of pace.

I got a call from the police just before quitting time. I came home to a frantic Martha. She was in her bathrobe. There were cops all over my house and it was hours before they left. Finally, around 9:00 P.M. a calm returned to my house. All Martha wanted to do was hug me. She kissed me like she hadn't in years and asked me to make love to her three times that night. I went down on her bald pussy and thought that I had died and gone to heaven. Martha refused to talk much about what happened to her other than to say that "It was horrifying."

She was still clingy the next morning and she gave me a blow job before I got out of bed. The rest of the week it was like we were back in college. We made love every night in a variety of ways. Martha even conceded that she appreciated the sensitivity of her shorn sex and was glad that I was not repulsed by her hairless state. I was over the moon with elation.

I thought of Sam often but I never seriously considered turning him in after all, Martha was adamant that she had not been hurt physically just more terrorized than anything else. My friend had given me the best sex of my marriage since my honeymoon.

The DVD came a week and a half later in an envelope with no return address and a printed note that said "For your eyes only. Do NOT take home!"

As it happened I had to work late that night. The softening agents had been delivered late and it could not wait until tomorrow. Its almost entirely automated. I dismissed my staff, called Martha to tell her that I would be a few hours late, and preformed the job myself. While the machinery was running I slid the DVD into my work computer.

The screen was black then it focused on my house. Martha is home full time now since she was downsized six months ago. She was a creature of habit however, as Sam had found out. The mail came like clockwork on most days and Martha retrieved it immediately. I got a view of my house from behind the hedge. I saw Martha trek to the mailbox. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, her beautiful hair tied up in a ponytail. When Martha returned from the mailbox Sam struck. Moving without a sound he crept up upon her and forced her hands behind her back. He had some sort of voice synthesizer operating because the voice that issued commands sounded electronic, alien, and menacing. With his free hand Sam laid a knife across her throat and ordered her to be silent.

There is a mirror in our foyer. It gave me a look as Sam's outfit. He was all in black with a motorcycle helmet with a tinted visor. I recognized cameras and recording devices protruding from his clothing and the helmet. Martha had been to terrified to notice. All she told the police about was the helmet and the dark clothing. He wore a belt that sported bags and knives and scissors.

Because of Martha's fear she never thought it odd that this total stranger could make a bee line for our bedroom. Sam produced a ball gag and forced it on Martha, Now even if she wanted to scream she could not. With deft skill Sam removed a rope from one of the bags on his belt. It was pre-knotted and slid over Martha's hands. He pulled it tight and Martha grunted in pain. In one motion he spun her onto the bed and lashed her hands to the head of the bed. We have an old brass bed with lots of bars, potential fastening points. Martha was kicking out wildly but was no match for Sam's strength. In less than two minuets her legs were tied spread eagle to the footboard of the brass bed.

Part of me was horrified but that emotion was lost to the raging hard on that formed in response to my deepest fantasy. Sam untied her sneakers from her feet and threw them on the floor. Martha was thrashing vigorously at this point but Sam flashed the knife again and she stopped.

I heard Sam's altered voice say, "Now bitch if you know what is good for you you will lie still. I don't want to nick you and you sure as hell don't ant to bleed." He produced a pair of surgical scissors and the color on Martha's already ashen face paled even more and her eyes dilated in fear.

Gently, almost tenderly, Sam began slicing up the front of Martha's sweat shirt. He lean taught stomach came into view followed by her bra. It was a red one. I recalled that I had bought it for her on our last anniversary. Her lovely breasts filled it nicely. Next Sam sliced up each arm and slid the ruined garment out from under her. It joined the sneakers on the floor.

Sam started at Martha's left hip next, slicing down the leg of the denim until he reached the rope around her ankle. Switching to the opposite hip Sam cut along the right leg. He peeled back the pants from the right side and cut along the seam on the crotch. Suddenly Martha's long lovely legs were bared to the eyes of her tormentor. The ruined denim joined the sweatshirt on the floor. He pulled the bottom part of her jeans out from under Martha. They joined the other clothing fragments.

Martha eyes were a river of tears as the scissors cut away her bra. God she has amazing tits. Apparently Sam thought so as well for he let his gloved hands rove over over my wife's breasts for a while, teasing each nipple. At last he went to work on Martha's baby blue panties cutting up either hip and adding the remnants to the pile of castoffs on the floor.

Sam's camera's captured all of Martha's magnificent body as they traveled every inch of her form. From a bag on his belt Sam produced a cordless hair trimmer. When turned on it sounded like an angry hornet. Marth's eyes grew large once she figured out what it was. Bringing it close to Marth's head to torment her he at last set to work on my wife's dark bush. I gazed enthralled as I watched the trimmer denude my wife's sacred grounds.

Taking quite a while to complete the task Sam followed up by producing a small can of shaving foam and laying a blanket of it over my wife's sex. Martha was paralyzed with fear. With a razor,slowly and deliberately, Sam rendered my wife's pussy as smooth as as a newborn's. The camera's lingered on her naked sex for a while then Sam gathered up the castoff, ruined clothing and put it in a bag. Into the bag he also put Martha's jewelry box and some valuable but not irreplaceable things that I owned. With that Sam hustled out of the bed room.

I watched the DVD three times in a row. Since there was no one else in the office I jerked off at my desk the same number of times. I knew the rest of the story. A short time later the police received a tip from a disposable cell phone that a crime was occurring at my house. I assume the call was made by Sam. The cops came to my place, saw the door open and the mail strewn about. I would love to know what was in the minds of the two beat cops when they entered our bedroom and say my wife splayed out for all the world to see. They freed my wife. She grabbed her robe and told them her story. The paramedics checked her out but she declined a trip to the hospital. Unsurprisingly the police made no headway in their investigation. The jewelry never turned up because Sam threw it away immediately.

Ordinarily the husband would be a suspect but I had an iron clad alibi in the form of two dozen grade school kids.There were no other suspects. The cops beefed up patrols in my neighborhood but before long things were back to normal. Martha has been changed permanently. She can't wait for me to come home to plant kisses on me. She initiates sex a lot more nowadays especially when something reminds her of her ordeal. She says that no one knows what she went through. But I know and Sam knows. And I will never tell for as long as I live. After all we are blood brothers.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers