Blood Diaries Ch. 02

Story Info
The truth.
2.2k words
4.88
13.2k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two- The Truth

I had fallen asleep on Thomas' bed. The last two days had been really odd and somewhat stressful. I woke up to a loud knocking on the door. Thomas was jolted from his slumber on the chair by the window. He got up first and went to the door to see whom it was. "Ummm, Dana, is Dean a tall guy in a nice suit, holding that dress you wore to Yule Ball?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess that must be him... does he have a purse that doesn't match the dress?" I said jokingly

"Wine red dress and sparkly blue purse?" he replied

"That's my Dean!" I beamed

Thomas let him in and he sat on the bed next to me and stroked my back

"You got some 'splainin' to do!" I said like Ricky from the old show 'I love Lucy'

"Wahhhhhh" he replied, just like Lucy would reply to Ricky

I jabbed him in the side and pretended like it really hurt.

"Let's go out hunnie. I have a lot of things we need to talk about and the sooner I clear the air, the better," He said, lovingly.

"And let me guess, another fancy restaurant, in that dress," I said bitingly

"Do you not want to go? We can go to the hotel if you'd like," he suggested

"No! not the hotel. It creeps me out!" I replied, "let's just go out... I'll get changed in the girl's bathroom across the hall if you go get the black purse and glove that go with this dress! It really surprises me that you can dress yourself so well when I see the things you pull out for me!" I jested

"Fine, I just need to have a word with Thomas real quick and I will get you your things," He said

That last comment unnerved me slightly. What was he going to talk to him about?! I grabbed the dress and went right across the hall to the large bathroom. I hung the dress on one of the shower stalls and changed out of my boots, long-sleeve shirt and jeans. I adjusted my underwear and slipped on the dress, but I needed someone to zip me up. I made sure I was covered and went back to Thomas' room and opened the door. Dean was still there and I guess they were having some boy chat or something. I turned around and motioned for someone to zip me up and they both got up at first but then Thomas sat down again.

"I need shoes hunnie, and my gloves! And its cold and I have no coat!" I clapped my hands twice "Chop, chop! If you want to go out to dinner any time soon we best be off!"

He motioned like he was on a noose and I turned and scowled at him and he said "Yes, dear" like he was some whipped man.

I jabbed him again and went out of the room. I got my things from the bathroom and tossed them at Dean as he was leaving to go to my room. "Can you toss those in my hamper, and my boots by the coat rack. Don't forget the shoes, gloves and black purse. Put my hairbrush, some hair pins, my lip gloss and a box of Altoids in there for me."

"How about you just come along because I'm not going to be able to remember that!" he said

I walked hand in hand with him down the hall and unlocked my room. I went in and he put my clothes in the laundry hamper and my boots on the floor.

"Hunnie, I have an even better idea for tonight," he said as he rummaged through my closet. "I want to go to a club I saw on the internet, but we would have to do some shopping because none of this would do."

"No! No spending money on me!"

"But I have some extra money! Please hunnie... let me just do this. It will make me happy!" he said as he embraced me.

He began kissing me and giving me this hickie, which I was sure, would be purple the moment I looked at it in the mirror. The gentle sucking was followed with a less inhibited sucking that made me swoon, then once again I was flooded with warmth. I broke away from him in a slight panic. He looked at me funny, licking his lip.

"Let's go to the mall. We have a lot to talk about tonight," he said

"Fine," I relented

He unzipped my gown and threw a pair of socks, dark blue jeans, and a red shirt on my bed and I began to change into them. He tossed my green necklace next to it and I tossed it back.

"Go with blue, red or black!" I said

He just furrowed his brow in frustration, "I think it looks fine together!"

"Don't make me beat you," I said as I shook my fist at him jokingly

He looked at me and turned quickly and grabbed my wrist before I could realize it and he held me there. He kissed me on the lips and rubbed his nose against mine.

"Let's get going, I'm hungry. You must be too because according to the tab at the hotel, all you ate was a bagel and some tea," he said

"I am a little hungry, but I went to Hal's and had some soup..."

"Yes, yes and a sandwich, but you didn't eat it all because you were too busy worrying about things," he interrupted

"Oh so you have spies or something stalking me and keeping tabs on me?!" I joked.

I went to give him a playful shove on the shoulder, but again he caught my hand and began kissing it.

"I have to get dressed, and what are you going to wear? I hope you aren't going to the mall in your three-piece suit?" I inquired

"Nahhhh, I was going to change into some jeans at the hotel, its on the way anyway," He said

"Oh okay," I said as I brushed out my hair and put on some lip-gloss. "I'm done!"

He walked me to the car and we drove to the hotel. When we got to the room he hung his sport coat and slacks and tossed his shirt over the chair, followed by his tie. He jumped into some black jeans and an old t-shirt that really showed off his muscles.


"Grrrrrr," I said as I stroked his chest

"You can be such a tease sometimes!"

"Me, the tease?! HA! you are the one running around in the tight clothes, mister!"

He lunged at me in a flirtatious manner and pounced on me on the bed.

"Let's go already," I said as I tried to get him off of me

"Party Pooper!" he retorted

We left the hotel and headed off in the direction of the mall. Because it was late, it was very easy to find a parking spot on the front row. We went in and he dragged me to the little kiosk with the map of the mall on it.

"Well we need to go to Hot Topic and pick up your top, we may even find that skirt that I liked there too," he said, half talking to himself.

In a flash he was off again, dragging me along with him. I was trying my best to keep up but he seemed in a big hurry. We got to Torrid and he started loading me up with clothes to try on.

"Wear this skirt with this shirt. And I really like this red top here. Try on this corset and this little leather do-hickey..."

"Hold on one second! That skirt and shirt... they are both skirts, that red top is hideous, the corset is pretty but I don't know.... And that little 'leather do-hickey' is NOT going on my body," I said to him. "Give me the black skirt, the corset and that little collar over on that rack," I said as I pointed to the rack.

I took my things into the dressing room. I folded my clothes and sat them on the bench. The first thing I put on was the corset, it was very slimming and gave me ample cleavage so I figured I would get this one. I put on the collar and really liked it too. I tried on the skirt and it seemed really tight and didn't look right at all.

I peaked my head out of the door, "Dean, pass me that school girl uniform looking thing... no, just the skirt on the left, yeah that's it."

I tried it on and really liked it this time. I walked out and handed Dean the things I didn't want and he hung them back up for me. He just stood there and smiled this boyish grin, so satisfied with himself.

"So do you like it or what?!"

He quickly snapped out of it and answered "I like it a lot! I want you to wear it around the mall!"

"Ummm I don't know about that..." I said, slightly undecided

"Ma'am please ring this all up, the corset, skirt and collar... oh and these boots" he said as he handed me a set of calf-length black boots.

The woman rang up our total and Dean paid for it in cash.

"Well, what are we going to dress you up in?!" I asked

"I thought I would wear this," He said

"If I have to get all dressed up, so do you!" I said with a smile "Let's go and get you some punker clothes!"

We walked a little bit around Hot Topic and I picked out a pair of black with red trim skater pants, a black shirt with red flames and a pyramid-studded leather bracelet. We paid for his clothes and went to the food court. I wanted Chinese food and he wanted to eat at the pizza place. He came with me and I got two egg rolls and a container of Kung Pao chicken and then we walked over to the Italian place and he got 4 slices of supreme pizza and we split a drink.

It took him no time at all to finish his food and he decided to go to the ice cream shop and get us a "Banana Split For Two" which had to be the most ice cream I've ever seen! He started digging in and I just watched him. He was like a little kid; chocolate all down the front of himself, whipped cream everywhere. I finished my dinner, cleaned him up a bit and then ate a little of the ice cream. When all was done, we left the mall and went to the club.

I didn't feel so awkward as I would have felt if I was still wearing the blue jeans and red shirt. Everyone was dressed in the outcast fashion, 'it's cool to be uncool' kind of thing. I ordered a Coke and danced around with Dean for a while. After a few songs, I sat down and sipped my drink. Dean came up behind me and began kissing my neck. I felt really faint all of a sudden.

"Dean, I think there was something put in my drink because now I don't feel so good."

"There's something I need to tell you but I'm not quite sure how to do it," he said.

"Just say it... nothing could change how I feel about you."

"Let's go back to the hotel, I don't feel much like partying any more," he said, sounding miserable.

I couldn't help feeling bad for him, he had something to tell me but was too afraid to do it.

"I'm sorry my love, we can spend all day tomorrow together if you would like," I suggested

The look on his face seemed even more dismal and it looked as if he would cry. I took him by the hand and we left the club. I took him to the car and I sat him in the passenger seat and I turned on the car and sped off. He looked so pitiful sitting there in the seat, which was still reclined from last night. I parked the car in his usual spot at the hotel and turned it off.

"Do you want to go inside?" I asked

"We need to talk, I can't keep this from you any longer."

"Well, let's go inside where its warmer and we can talk all about it," I recommended.

We walked to the elevator, hand in hand, him leaning on me for some sort of support; more emotional than physical. We came to his room and he kicked off his shoes. He was so melancholy, it was very unnerving. I got undressed in the adjoining bathroom and put on a long t-shirt for the night. I sat in the bed and waited for Dean to join me but he didn't. He paced the floor for about five minutes and then slammed his fists on the table in rage.

"I'm going to show you what I am... what kind of monstrous creature I am!!"

He leapt onto the bed like a jungle cat and began crawling his way to me. I was very scared but didn't want to upset him any more. He was very strong and could kill me if he wanted to. He came closer and closer until he eventually got to my face. He laid me down and began kissing me, it felt great. He stopped for a moment and I looked over at him and he had his teeth barred, covered in blood, my blood.