Blood for the Vampiress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then something shot out of the dark and grabbed his scalp, pulling hard, twisting his face forward towards those red demon eyes. Wet tears leaked down his cheeks as Joey was forced to peer into the disembodied fire floating in front of him. He gnashed his teeth, his body one clenched muscle ready to spring.

"Why... did... you COME!" the voice roared and flung his head backward into the post. Pain exploded behind Joey's eyes as his skull thudded hard against wood; air whooshed out of lungs with a ragged cry. A moment later, he caught his breath.

"Fuck you!" Joey shouted back, and the hand let go of his hair and receded into the darkness. For a moment, silence reigned. Then, an audible click-

A bulb on a chain hung from the ceiling and illuminated a young woman with foul, yellow light. She looked young, in her late teens; flaming red hair spilled down her shoulders, clung to her bosom. She glared at him with sad green eyes. Rags, torn and filthy, hung from her like matted moss, and Joey could see patches of pale white skin through several tears.

"Master says, I should help you," the woman said in a low, pained voice.

"What the fuck is this?" Joey said. He could still feel his pulse in the back of his head. His scalp burned.

"I should help you," the woman repeated and stepped towards him. "She just wants to know who you are. Why you came."

"Who wants to know?"

"I should help you to remember," the woman said, ignoring the question. She pushed the rags covering her torso to the dirt floor. Joey's heart skipped a beat. The woman's skin was snow-white, and her green eyes glimmered from her face like emeralds. Her breasts peaked in small pink nipples, hardened tips poking the air in front of her. Her stomach was flat, her legs long and smooth. Her pubic hair flamed between her legs, matching the fiery red of her head.

Terrified and in pain, Joey felt a heat gather around his crotch just the same. The lithe nude form of the girl slipped closer, and her porcelain hands reached for Joey's belt.

"Let me help you," she said. Her fingers flitted at his belt buckle. They pulled at his zipper.

"Jesus, what the fuck is happening to me?" Joey breathed, helpless, his thick penis growing to full length as cool, snaking fingers peeled him free from his jeans.

"This will help," the girl said quietly and went down to her knees. Joey sucked air through his teeth as he felt her moist lips encase him, her wet tongue licking the underside of the veiny cock sprouting from his open fly.

His mind could not make sense of what had happened. The eyes, the harsh female voice, the scent of dead flesh on its breath- he could not connect any of this with the sight of the red-haired, white-skinned angel taking him in her mouth. He wondered again if this was a dream or even a vivid hallucination, and then he sighed as the ecstasy of what the woman was doing swept up his body. Her oral adeptness erased rational thought.

"Doeth dith hewp?" the woman tried to ask him with his cock still in her mouth, slurring her words and dripping thick spit down her chin. Joey would have laughed at her if the situation hadn't been so strange already. She seemed so sincere to please, almost like an obedient child. Following this thought, a feeling of unease wormed its way into the back of his head (something is wrong here!), but the woman's skill pushed it back. Instead, Joey moaned and felt his eyes cross with stupefying pleasure as she took him deeper into her throat and caressed his balls with her free hand.

The woman slurped him out of her mouth and stood up, her green eyes boring into his.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Joseph Gray."

The red-haired vixen reached behind Joey's head, and for a moment, he thought she might be unlocking his shackles. Then she began to climb up him, and Joey's heart began to beat harder as she realized she was getting ready fuck him standing up. The woman wrapped her arms around the post, around Joey's shoulders, pushing her voluptuous breasts into his face. He couldn't help but force his lips over as much of it as he could, taking a mouthful of flesh and nipple, swirling over it with his tongue. The woman lowered herself onto Joey's cock. He slid into her easily; the girl was wet and oddly cool. She wrapped her legs around the post. She began humping him.

"Why did you come here?" the girl asked.

"Gold!" Joey gasped, nothing more than a whisper in his lover's ear. She began to grind against him, digging her heels into his ass, using it as leverage to drive his cock harder into her. She bounced up and down, the wood at Joey's back creaking, the shackles ringing musically and chafing his skin, but Joey no longer cared. He was drunk off what this red-haired woman was giving him: unadulterated, violent passion. She began to softly grunt, and Joey met her clapping bounces as much as he could with his own weak thrusts.

Her nails dug into the back of his head; her breast nearly suffocated him. Heedless, Joey felt his desire growing harder and harder and knew it was near bursting.

"Oh, shit, slow...." but it was over already. He felt his cum rushing out of his testicles and shooting up and out of his cock and into the cool moistness of the woman riding him like an animal. He grunted, gasped, and pumped what he could deep into the recesses of the red-haired woman's cunt, not caring about the consequences, milking the moment for what it was worth.

When he could think again, the woman said softly in his ear, "I want to help you. You have a phone?"

Joey gave an exhausted nod.

"Did you use it?" she whispered. Another weak nod in response.

"Who?"

"My friends. They'll come and get us," Joey said and looked up into the woman's incredible emerald eyes. He could get lost in them, he realized. The woman slipped away, Joey's copious seed spilling down her alabaster legs. His flaccid penis flapped from his jeans. Joey smiled at her, thinking that in this hell he'd found an ally.

"Thank you," the woman said. "For the information."

And then the hot, tepid breath was on his neck, the scent of rotting meat washed over him, and Joey cried out as the hands crept from behind, and one ragged fingernail tore open his throat. His lifeblood splashed onto his chest, onto his draining penis, onto the dirt floor like red paint.

"You've killed them all," the horrible, ancient voice croaked in his ear as the red-haired girl lapped up the blood at his feet, and Joseph Gray gurgled away his life and became one with the void.

The bulb hanging from the ceiling burst. The world went black.

12