Blood Lust Ch. 2

Story Info
Chryseis takes Miriam.
2.6k words
4.29
28.6k
6
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RisiaSkye
RisiaSkye
92 Followers

Mark

I have been spending far too many of my nights in poorly lit basements and shriekingly loud clubs. I’m turning into a Barstool Charlie, chatting up bartenders, drinking whiskey and scanning the crowds but remaining cynical, bitterly detached from the good times being had around me. That was actually why I was leaving Sabbat; part of me thought I was tired and unfocused, another part thought that I was becoming pathetic--an old man in his early twenties. In truth, I was really thinking about giving up the whole quest thing. It seemed ridiculous, and I questioned my sanity. I rarely saw anything more than mild strangeness in these bars, and hadn’t had a trace of Chryseis or Miriam in weeks. It didn’t help that it had also been weeks since I’d last gotten laid and the memory of making love to Miriam, not to mention our sexcapades with Chryseis, were constantly in my mind. That’s one thing I’ll say for that bitch-demon vampire, she fucks like a million dollar whore.

As I approached the parking lot, I heard a car alarm go off. It echoed around the brick and cinderblock buildings and irritated me. I already had a headache, and I wasn’t in the mood the listen to some jackass’s fumbling burglary attempt. I made an instant change of direction, and began following the sound. It couldn’t have been more than 30 or 40 seconds later that I reached the source--a late model Mustang, with some stoned looking teenager leaning against the driver’s side window. The passenger side window was busted in, and I was looking around to see if his accomplices had abandoned him, or if he was just the stupidest fucker I’d ever seen and had nodded off in the middle of a break-in. There was no sign of anyone else, so I decided to find out what was up, maybe scare the kid into a smarter line of work--or a better M.O.

When I opened the passenger door, the kid didn’t stir. "Great, a junkie," I thought. I shook him roughly. "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. You’re carriage is here." He still didn’t move, and I reached for his neck, to check for a pulse. "What a time for an overdose, you moron." I felt a small tear in the skin of the neck, and my fingers came away slick with blood. Hmmm. This was definitely getting more interesting. The kid’s pulse was reasonably strong, so I went back to the bar, told the bouncer that someone seemed to be hurt in the parking lot, and left--reminding myself to come back here tomorrow night. For now, it was gonna get weird, and fast. I just wanted to leave.

Chryseis

To be honest, I felt bad for that dimwit Mark when I first met him. He was so clearly in love with Miriam, had no idea that she wasn’t the Miss Apple Pie All-American that he believed her to be. But, as with all of those that we pity, I also felt contempt. I’m amazed he could get anything done with his pretty little head so full of fantasies about the long future he’d spend with his little princess. He was deluded, unbelievably naive, and weak; it was the last that really bothered me. I have no tolerance for weakness, and underneath all the happy human denials and justifications she’s been taught, I don’t think that Miriam does either. Not really. It’s not really very surprising, there had to be a reason she came looking for me.

The night we met was nothing special, a slow weeknight in late November. She walked into the club on a Tuesday night, bored and clearly looking for something. I felt that she didn’t know exactly what she was looking for, and I wondered how many nights she had passed "studying"--the flimsy excuse she had given her friend (??? male or female??? At that moment I couldn’t get a clear picture). She sure was tarted up for a girl going to the library: tight jeans, halter top, platform sandals, dark lipstick on her full lips. This was going to be easy, perhaps too easy. The ones who are infatuated with night creatures are almost invariably neurotics and worse, and cheap vampire groupies are a dime a dozen. I don’t even bother to litter my haven with that kind of trash anymore, not in dozens of years. But she had the spark, she would flower under the stars. I knew instantly that I had to have her.

When I introduced myself, after sliding beside her silently, she stared at me frankly, trying to pin down why I looked familiar. I exerted my drawing power, using my hypnotic eyes to pull her into my spell. She became distracted, slightly physically uncomfortable. I was right, it was easy to get in, to insinuate myself into her mind. I knew that her thoughts were filling with images of us together, our naked bodies grinding, sweating and clenching in a dozen simple variations--suggestions I fed her subconscious mind. She didn’t think of herself as a lesbian, and was confused, even disturbed, by her sudden fascination with me. I bought her a drink, and we chatted. I didn’t really listen, but neither did she. I was just loosening her up, letting her settle down and get comfortable, drawing her in further. When she finished her drink, I bought her another while I continued to sip my scotch, savoring the single malt’s smooth but crisp scent and taste. I so love the flavors that I almost don’t miss the buzz. Besides, she was drinking steadily and well. She would provide a variety of intoxications soon enough.

She glanced away while finishing her second drink, and I surreptitiously bit my lip with my sharp incisors, hard enough to draw a bit of blood in my well-fed state. When she turned back toward me, I didn’t give her time to spot the blood. Using her surprise to my advantage, I put my hand on her neck and pulled her to me for a kiss, forcing my tongue past her lips. Part of her rebelled for a variety of reasons, but the tiny taste of my blood, my power, hit her before she could overcome her surprise and wrap herself in a cloak of denial. With my hand at the top of her spine, I could feel the tremor as she climaxed. When I pulled away, her eyes were cloudy with lust. "Are you ready?" I asked her verbally and mentally, giving her a few moments to allow the apparent ambiguity of the question to unfold in her mind, become an invitation and a challenge, but also a way out. She nodded silently, picking up her purse as she stood up to leave with me.

She drove while I gave directions, winding us through the backstreets of downtown toward the small apartment building on the east end of Banker’s Hill which I had gutted and turned into my home. While she drove, I suggested small errors into her memory of the convoluted path we used. No one comes to my home uninvited. When we arrived, I took her hand and led her into the high-ceilinged front room. I stepped behind the bar to pour our drinks while she took off her shoes and sat down heavily, slightly dizzy, on the leather sofa. When I approached, she stared into my eyes as she silently held her hand out for the stiff drink I was offering.

"I..," she hesitated, unsure how to express her mixed emotions. Her attempts to talk weren’t being helped by her body’s urgent desire. "I don’t know why I’m here."

"Sure you do." I countered.

"But, I’ve never been with a woman. And I have a boyfriend. I’m a terrible person, ohmigod..." It all came out in a rush, jumbling together at the end as her eyes threatened to overflow with tears.

"Shhh...." I comforted her, reaching out to stroke her hair as she tilted her face down to brush the few escaped tears away. She began to relax under my persuasive touch, and I lightly ran the tips of my fingers down her shoulders and the length of her arm, finally taking her hand. "It’s okay. I won’t hurt you, I won’t interfere in your life, and you aren’t a bad person for being here." I relaxed her with my words, my voice, and my thoughts. She wasn’t completely comfortable, but she was beginning to accept her own desire. With my free hand, I reached across to tilt her chin up and toward me. That smoky look came into her eyes again, and I kissed her--no tricks, just a gentle brushing of lips. I started to pull back, and she surprised me by leaning further into me to continue the kiss, opening her mouth slightly in silent invitation.

I kissed her more boldly, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She responded tentatively at first, but quickly became more confident, melting into the kiss and searching my mouth with her tongue as she freed her hand from mine in order to pull me to her. I took her hint and leaned into her, moving my trapped left hand down her neck to her cotton covered breast. I could feel her pulse in the achingly hard nipple, and my fangs began to surface, the incisors lengthening slightly like an engorged clit emerging from under its hood of skin. Her tongue glanced across the sharp edge, cutting her a very little, but she did not pull away. I savored the hint of her sweet red nectar before forcing myself to end the torture of that first taste, to end it before I lost control.

I broke the kiss first, a fact which told me she was eager for more. I nudged my face into the crevice under her chin, tilting her head up to make space for my tongue’s exploration of her neck while my free right hand gently pulled loose the knot which held up her halter. The strong beat of blood in her jugular made me shiver with desire but I resisted the temptation, moving across her collarbones with my mouth to take the strap of her top in my teeth. As I pulled the strap across her shoulder, the halter fell away from her body, remaining attached only at the waist; in response, she made a low growl in her throat. (Interesting. Was there a lupine somewhere in her family tree?)

I released the strap and pulled back enough to look at her, drinking in her satin smooth pink skin, the gentle curve of her freed breasts, the pulsing stiffness of her jutting nipples. I was beginning to have difficulty restraining myself from tasting her, and the tenor of my need must have been reaching her, because she caught my by the hair at the base of my neck and pulled me up and into another deep, searching kiss. The ferocity of her desire surprised me, and I had time to wonder again about her ancestry before succumbing temporarily to my lust. This time, she broke the kiss, reaching out to begin sliding down the front zipper of my short knit dress. She stopped at the navel, and began tracing her way up my stomach with a long manicured nail. "I want this," she said in a husky voice, her throat constricted with whiskey and emotion. "I want you." That was all I needed to hear.

I stood slowly, sliding the dress off my shoulders and allowing it to fall in a pool at my feet. I took her hand and she came to her feet, pausing to pull at the final tie on her halter, allowing it to join my dress on the floor. She moved to unbutton her jeans, and I stopped her hand. "Let me," I said as I moved to kneel at her feet. I undid the button and slowly slid the zipper down, following its trail with my tongue. As I pulled the denim down her thighs, she stepped up and out of them, blocking my access to her naked sex. I was rewarded instead with the backlit sight of her full nudity. She was remarkable, skin glowing in the thin light as she exhibited herself before me.

"I must taste you," I growled as our eyes locked. Again her eyes seemed to catch the light, glowing an infernal, feral yellow. That sealed it--Iwould know her tastes, all of them. She reached down and I took her hand, pulling her down to me on the floor, rather than standing. I wanted her immediately, and wouldn’t wait for the bedroom. She came to her knees willingly, meeting my mouth with her own for another exploratory kiss. But I wouldn’t be satisfied with that anymore and became more aggressive, pushing forward until she sat down and began to lean back.

As her back touched the floor, I was already moving my mouth down the soft skin of her stomach, out over her jutting hipbone and back in to her mound. Her immaculately shaved lips glistened with moisture As my tongue gently parted her outer folds, teasing its way toward her hood, she shivered with pleasure and lust. "God....ah...yes..."she moaned her pleasure in incoherent syllables and partial words. Spurred on, I began circling my tongue, directly stimulating her clit, encouraging it out from under the covering of skin. I continued to tease her as it grew, emerging and throbbing insistently. With her desire reaching its height, I moved away from the clit, licking up and down her slit, barely penetrating her with my tongue as I felt her cunt muscles tighten in invitation and anticipation.

"Please..." she began. I slid my hands up and around her thighs, pulling her more tightly to my face as I resumed my slow assault. Her whole body shook as she neared the climax I kept refusing to allow her. Her sweet, musky scent surrounded me as her juices continued to pour forth. I abruptly began using the flat of my tongue to attack her straining clit, driving her relentlessly toward the point of no return. She seemed to stop breathing, holding her breath as the edge approached.

As she teetered on the brink, I pulled my right hand under, pushing two fingers into her clenching hole and driving her mercilessly over the edge. She screamed, her pent-up breath coming out in a sustained wail as she shook uncontrollably, bucking her hips up into my mouth, driving my fingers in and out of her like a pistoning cock. As she crested, I gently pierced the tiny folds on either side of her clit with my fangs. Lost in her orgasm, the pain only underscored the intensity, sending her cascading over the edge again as I closed my lips around my teeth and sucked, still using the flat of my tongue to flick slightly.

The thick salty taste of her blood mixed with the sweetness of her fluids, sending me into an orgasm of my own. I was momentarily shaken by the intensity of my own release, as it only increased my arousal rather than sating my parallel thirsts for sex and blood. Her scream abruptly ended as she dropped into exhausted unconsciousness, and I had to force myself to break the connection between our bodies, before my combined lusts pushed me to destroy rather than savor her. I pulled back, sitting up to drink in the sight of her splayed body and relaxed face. So sweet and innocent, her face could have been a mask, an elegant porcelain veneer like those donned for Carnivale by the smallpox-scarred nobility I had served in my youth. I knew this was only the beginning.

* * * * *

Note: This is part two of an ongoing novella. For the beginning, please see Blood Lust, Part One. Comments and suggestions are always welcome--Risia

RisiaSkye
RisiaSkye
92 Followers