Blood Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This pulled me into a 45-degree angle with the tub, my arms weighted and stretched over the edge. Then he began to lower me the last time I was screaming as my body started to recline the liquid sloshing back down in my guts and the weight of it pressing on my spine, the egg now on medium vibrating away against my now flooded colon. At last I lay on my back, my arms pulled over my head pulled tight, my legs spread and held up on the other end, a huge plug buried inside the end firmly against the surface of the cold porcelain that was sending shivers through me. The egg now resting against the plug the vibes washing through me, this all set up another wave of liquid motion that brought on more intense cramping.

I lay there screaming as he giggled and began to prod and poke my swollen belly sending me into fresh torment. Time seemed to stop there was nothing in the world but my body and the agony filling it. He stopped playing with my belly and began to finger my cunt and clit, chanting at me, “That’s my slut, look at you whore, getting off on it, ride my hand bitch cum for me.”

And I did, my whole body arching upward and I came like a rocket, the liquid in my guts and my raw nipples became part of a glorious orgasm that when on and on, every time it crested and started to fade, he’s flick a nipple or slap my belly, his fingers constantly pumping in and out of my sopping cunt and his thumb never leaving it’s circling grinding motion on and around my clit, as long as there was fresh pain I kept cuming. I screamed forever it seems.

At last he stopped and I drifted in a haze of over load. He unlocked my ankles letting them slip back into the tub and then unlocked my wrist flipping them back over my head to flop against my belly.

I moaned low as the liquid began to sluggishly move. He knelt beside me and slipped a wide collar around my neck and snapped both wrists to it. Then he used the large o-ring in the front it to pull me into a sitting position, I began rocking and moaning. Sitting compressed my guts and had me struggling to stand quickly. With his help I finally did stand and then immediately hunch over as cramps seized my stomach.

With his hands on my waist I waddled over to the toilet. He had me stand over it one leg spread on either side of the bowl. I was sobbing and crying as he knelt and ran a chain behind the base pedestal and chained my ankles so that when I sat, my legs would be forced wide.

He stepped to my side and ordered me to hold it in until he gave permission to void my guts. Then just to torment me further he began the slow removal of the plug, only to push it back in, by fractions of the inch he played it in and out as I stood there quaking and begging him to please let me go.

Finally with lots of my begging and sobbing he pulled the thing out and as shivered raced over me I clinched my ass hard trying desperately to hold it. Just when it felt as if I either let it go or my bowels would rupture he put his hand on my shoulder and said, “Go, let it out now”

My knees buckled and I slammed down on the cold seat, my ass spreading wide and the water began to gush from me. I sat sweating and panting. With every exhaled breath water gushed from deep within me. On and on it seemed to go. Finally he ordered me to stand I rose on shaky legs and within a few seconds I was squatting again as fresh waves of water poured from my ass. Several times he had me stand and bend until I was at last empty.

I glanced at the clock it was now 9:45. And we were just getting started. He knelt down and unchained my ankle then ordered me to walk to the dinning room table. When I reached the table I was shocked and confused. There were ropes on all 4 legs, sure to tie me down, but there was a big flavor injector, (I know you’ve seen them, a huge syringe that forces marinade into roast and things) a big bottle of olive oil, and a sponge vegetable brush the kind that look like a big bubble wand with the hole filled by stripes of sponge shaped like French fries seating on a chair.

“On the table my little cunt, face down and spread ‘em” he barked. I scrambled up and flopped down my limbs thankful that they no longer had to support me.

He began with my ankles and tied them tight spread to the corners, just my feet hanging off the tabletop. Then he moved to my wrists and after slipping the ropes through my cuffs d-rings he began to pull me upward stretching me like a medieval rack. Once he was satisfied he tied me tight.

I squeaked as he lifted my hips and shoved a pillow under my pelvic bone lifting my ass up. I watched in awe as he filled the flavor thing with a full load of the oil, and cried out, “Oh god no” as he began to slip the thing up my ass.

“Yes, my little fucktoy. Need to grease the chute. Make it nice and comfy for us to fuck you raw.” He slapped my ass as he pushed the thing all the way in then I felt it filling my ass thick and warm the oil almost seemed like an ointment to my freshly washed back passage.

He pulled out the syringe and lifted the veggie brush before he said, “And now to spread it around.”

I yowled as he seated the head of the thing at my ass and without even a fare the well he shoved it in then began to pump it in and out, like he was fucking me with it. I moaned and writhed as the olive oil moved upward. Just as I was starting to enjoy being sodomized he pulled in out and refilled the syringe I squealed as he flushed the second load of oil inside and then began to really fuck my ass with the kitchen tool. I was chanting, “More, faster, so good, harder, more, god so good.”

He slipped his hand down to my cunt and added 3 fingers to my cunt a few quick hard strokes and I was cumming again. As I regained my breath he started to untie me.

“Please tell me you have more in store for me, I feel so good now I hurt so good, make it last” I asked.

“You want it you got it,” He laughed as I sat there glassy eyed and flushed. “Come on let me show you the improvements I’ve made to the sitting room.” He helped me off the table and wrapped his arms around me kissing me deeply before he dropped his head and bit my neck. I squealed like a schoolgirl, it hurt so good.

I padded after him as he walked toward the fireplace. That was when I saw the shiny new eyebolts. He had mounted them along the mantle and the ceiling beams as will as the upright post that supported the lift and roof.

“Ready for a little warm up” He asked.

“Please warm me up head to toe, beat me till I glow” I begged.

He dragged over a kitchen stepladder and climbed up to thread the white robes through the eyebolts in the ceiling and I began to thread the ones that ran down the upright. Together we moved over to the mantle and threaded those. I was kneeling down threading the last one on the floor just in front of the hearth a light sheen of sweat on my face from the heat of the fire while he stood and watched me.

“Stand up bitch” he barked I stood quickly excitement flooding my body. I knew him, he had just had a new idea, “now back up arms to the mantle”, he ordered.

I did raising my arms up and over my shoulders, but he stepped forward and slapped them down them grabbing a wrist pulled it under then up and tied it to the mantle this tipped my upper body forward and pulled at my shoulder, I hissed as he bound the second one the same way.

He kicked my feet wide and knelt drawing one back and even wider to rope my heel flush with the stonework of the chimney. This left me standing on the ball of my foot, and then he bound the other the same way.

Stepping back he smiled, I was standing on the balls of my feet, my thighs pulled taunt with the width of my stance, my upper body leaning outward and my arm taunt with the strain of my body weight pulling on them.

“Excellent” He almost crowed. “ Now let’s make this fun.” He walked to the toy bag and returned with a blindfold. I was quickly robbed of my sight. I stood anxious, waiting. I listened in a near panic as he moved things around I heard chains and leather being tested and shuffled out of the bag.

The heat of the fire was growing more and more intense, first my calves grew uncomfortable then my thighs as the calves grew hotter, then heat continued to climb up my back my arm, my ass now hot and feeling like my skin would soon be burned.

My body grew wet with a light sweat trying to dispel the heat of the fire. As I focused on the heat I forgot about Alan. Then with out warning, I heard the leather crack around my ribs and the end of the strap sliced into my back I howled at the first stroke.

Then he began to work the strap up my torso the end wrapping around and searing my back he’d swing the leather strap alternating sides. I was in agony wave after wave of burning slicing pain. He waited between lashes so that the blow exploded and then began to soften to a burn before he’d strike again.

Once he had climbed to my armpits he started back down. He reached my waist and stopped. I hung limply against my bonds panting, I shivered and shuddered as something wet and warm began to trickle down my back, was it sweat or was I bleeding? I was in heaven, my shoulder muscles pulled and strained by the bondage, my back blistered by his leather belt, my inner thighs and ass toasted by the fire behind me.

My lung slowed from the bellows like panting to just breathing deeply, the searing heat in my back became a warm glow when suddenly he struck again. This time he started just above my right knees the blow beginning on the out side and wrapping around the tip biting into the inner thigh I screamed at the sudden and unexpectedness.

Again he moved from side to side I arched up and forward as the leather moved higher, I was screaming “Please, Oh god, please” over and over the fire in my flesh centered deep in my core and built. The olive oil in my ass had begun to seep out and making my crack slick. My pussy opened and wet, I could feel it clutching like a hungry mouth. The egg was now slowing, and he had changed it to a random pulse. My clit pulsed with a life of it’s own.

The leather strap climbed higher and higher, closer and closer to my ass. The tip biting like a serpent nearer and nearer to my most tender flesh. I howled in frustration as it licked from the edges of my cunt to the crack of my ass. I shivered and screamed as it climbed to my waist.

A small hesitation and he reached forward to stroke my now slick wet cunt. I moaned and began to beg. ‘Please,” pant “ Don’t,” Pant, “stop” I shivered, “stop naggh”. I panted again, “more”.

He stepped closer I could feel his shirt brush across my hard nipples. I gasp as he whispered in my ear, “Okay, I’ll Stop”.

Like a mad woman I scream “NOOOOOO! DON”T STOP! MORE! PLEASE”

I hung against the ropes sweating and shuddering as he laughed at me and again began to tease me with his rough hands.

“Where do you need it you sick bitch? Here?” His hand drifted over my ass. I groaned.

“Or maybe here? Huh” He stroked my back”
“No, please god my cunt, I need to cum” I begged.

“I’ll think about it,” He snapped as I felt him step away from me. I hung limp almost sobbing in anguish and need.

In the next second I was shrieking my lung out as he connected the leather with my waist again. This time no gradual side to side blows, He beat all the way down my right side as I yelped and howled he skipped over my cunt in a perfunctory manner, then when he reached my knee he snapped back up to the left side of my waist and began to work down that side faster and faster. He rested my knee and stopped I hung crying at the torment I need something anything to touch my cunt I have a small nova of nerves clutching and tearing at my very core to be set free.

Suddenly, I was blinded by an explosion of light, as he struck. The leather curling between my legs the edge cutting and burning my labia as it crushed my throbbing clit into the public bone, the tip biting deeply into the open weeping mouth of my pussy. I jerked straight up my body stiffening. Again and again he struck, each blow rocketing me higher and higher. I don’t remember him releasing me but I do remember my first multiple of the weekend, the wave after wave of pure sexual release that thundered through me. Each blow more intense my body’s reaction stronger, as the leather edge sliced into me.

I now knelt shivering, my inner thighs wet almost halfway to my knees, my arms hooked to the collar. I must be facing the fire my front side beginning to feel the heat draw my skin tight .I could feel the rough stone hearth beneath my knees and calves.

I felt him behind me his knees bracing my upper back. I hissed as he began to thread a cold metal bar between my elbow and the back of my neck then over to hook the other elbow behind the bar.

My posture now enforced my head up, my arms back, and my breasts thrust forward. “Welcome back you little whore. Time to finish your ‘warm-up’, the front has to be ready as well,” He purred in year.

Moaning I was pulled to my feet as he hooked a rope to the bar and pulled it tight. I rose up on my toes. I gasp as he knelt and pulled my left foot forward I stepped forward gaining a little slack in the rope holding my collar.

Relaxing my muscles I let him pull the ankle wide and forward until I felt the rough stone of the chimney against my toes. He chained it in place then he positioned the right one. Now I stood facing the fire, again on the balls of my feet. He tightened the neck rope drawing me further upright.

My thighs felt like they were tearing loose at the stain, and my back arched to relieve the strain on my neck.

I hung there the fire bring a fresh coat of sweat to my flesh as I tired in desperation to hear him move. A scream echoed in the still night air as the strap cut around me from the back and branded a trail of searing agony across my waist from the right. Again he worked methodically side-to-side rising ever so slowly to my tits, my nipples harder, they puckered tighter and tighter hurting on their own from the tension.

The vipers tongue lapped higher slicing the underside of my moist hanging globes. I yowled like a cat as he moved upward each rise pushing me deeper and deeper into the tunnel of pain, pleasure, agony, and ecstasy.

When he finally snapped the supple strap across my left nipple I bucked and rocked as I came again. It’s so different to cum from pain alone. It seems to burn brighter, hotter, and purer. He landed a blow to the right one and I was jerking and dancing like a hanged man as a volcanic flow of release spilled deep inside me I was in another dimension. Every searing tearing slash of the lather sent me further and further into bliss.

My cunt clutched and cramped I was coming so hard. I never stopped screaming on and on it went. He stopped and began to stroke me with his hands this too sent me down a blinding vortex of satisfaction. I finally returned to this world aware now that he was holding me; my legs had collapsed and I was at risk of really hanging myself.

He was cooing and stroking me as I gasped and panted like a runner. Sweat ran down my flesh and my mouth was as dry as sand. He asked if I could stand. I nodded and he stepped away returning quickly with a bottle of water, I began to suck it down, Mewling as he pulled it away.

“Slow down you silly goose. You’ll puke it all back up if you drink to fast.” I nodded and like a blind newborn kitten I began to root around for the water. He helped me drink the whole bottle. Then he asked, “You want more, or you wanna stop.”

In a cracked and hoarse voice I replied. “More don’t stop. Harder. Draw blood if you want. I need more. My cunt is not sore, just wet. I want it to hurt to breath.’

“You asked for it but I’m adding a couple more ropes to your wrists, and unhooking the collar.” He stepped behind me and released my wrist from the collar and hooked them to the bar, then I felt him hook 2 more ropes to the bar, circling my upper arms so that I was still stretched.

I laughed like a lunatic as he stepped back and snapped the leather strap in midair.

Again he started low around my knee and moved from side to side. Each blow landing on the edge of the previous one up, up, up slowly he worked, until he was at the edge of my now quivering and gapping cunt then he skipped it as I whined out loud. I shuddered as he worked up to my waist, I was moaning and whimpering as he moved back down and again skipped the enflamed area of my cunt.

I ached for the kiss of the leather to slash my fuckhole open, but he methodically worked down to my knees. Then just as I was sure he’d rip my pusses wide open he lashed out and reignited the fire in my tits hitting one nipple and flicking the other, over and over until I was so focused on them that the first blow to my cunt pitched me into orgasmic heaven.

Like a demon he flicked the leather into me over and over never hitting the same spot twice in a row I exploded, feeling pieces of me flying out and away. I screamed until I could not make another sound. Like a hound after a hunt panting, breath rasping in and out my ribs hurt I was breathing so hard. On and on it went until blackness overtook me.

When I came to I was on the shore of the lake He had unbound me and carried me outside. I was lying on the rough sandy ground a chain ran from my collar to a huge boulder He was standing over me holding a bar of soap and a bath brush.

“In the water. You stink like a 2 bit whore,” He growled.

I rolled to my knees and scrambled for the cool water like an animal. I sobbed in relief as the clean water sloosed over my raw body. He joined me; and using the brush began to scrub my limbs first. The brush was not harsh, but when he moved to my back I felt as if my skin was raw. I hissed as the soap and bristles worked the sweat off of me. Soon he had my upper half clean and began to move me toward the shore so he could clean my ass and cunt.

The rubbing started me again, soon I was moaning and rubbing against his hand. He slapped my ass and ordered me to stand still; I bite my lip whimpering as he finished. I shrieked as he lifted me and threw me over his head to land in deeper water. I was treading water giggling when he walked over the boulder and unhooked the chain and swam out again only he swam to a small rowboat and climbed in. Then he began to row out.

I swam after him to keep the chain slack. After he had rowed far enough that I had to tread water he dropped the anchor and dived in. He swam near me and said, “You need to soak. I’ll be back. Both ends are locked, and if you even think about bring the boat in, we leave and you get nothing else from any of us for 2 weeks. I’ll even put a chastity belt on you.” He struck out for shore and left me.

Under the light of a full moon in early June I was stuck. I floated, I treaded, and I was growing tired when he finally returned. From the shore he called, “Now you may climb in the boat and get your slutty ass back here.” He sat on the boulder and watched as I struggled to climb in the skiff and row my aching tired body back to him.

At last I made it and he unlocked the chain from the boat. “Come on my little bitch. I need to sleep. The other will be here in the morning, and I want to cum a few times before they get here.” He yanked me forward. When had he gotten so good at this? I was deliriously happy, exhausted, but happy.

Back at the cabin he was like an animal he chained me on my knees in the middle of the iron bed, he ripped the egg from me. Plowing into me he started fucking me from behind slamming into me over and over. Each thrust rocking me to my bones, my muscles cramping in pain. He was hilting deep inside and grinding against my raw ass with every stroke. His hands were all over me pinching, pulling, clawing, grasping, and twisting.