Blood Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers

Lilith let the hands drag her away. She didn't care anymore whether she lived or died. Please, she begged, someone just kill me! The hands released her and Lilith fell onto the dirt. She lay there, wishing she could stay there forever and rot away. Instead, Lilith curled into a ball and cried until her very soul ached.

Danny had dragged Lilith back to their hideout. She refused to even look at him. The moment he put her down, Lilith found the nearest corner of the room and closed her eyes. She listened to conversation around her, not really comprehending any of it. Eventually she fell asleep.

Lilith woke up to sharp slaps on her face. Instantly, she began to fight, clawing and kicking at whoever was touching her. Strong hands grabbed her upper arms and shook her viciously, snapping her out of her nightmare. Lilith woke up to another nightmare. Danny was above her, grinning like a madman.

"A bad dream?" He taunted.

Lilith clawed Danny's face. The welts instantly healed and he slammed her against the wall. As Lilith sunk to the ground, memories of her son came back to her and tears pricked her eyes.

"Ye dinna like Roderick's revenge?"

"I'm not listening tae any of your lies. Leave me be." Lilith sniffled, curling into the fetal position and sobbing.

"I'm sick and tired of all yer damn crying." Danny shouted. "Roderick killed yer son. Ye saw it yerself. I told 'em the babe was yers and mine. He saw the best way tae hurt us was tae kill our babe."

"Liar!" Lilith shrieked. "Bran was not our son! 'e belongs tae me and..." Lilith choked. "Roderick." She finished.

"Does it really matter? 'e killed yer son. 'ow does that make ye feel?"

Lilith bit on her lip. Had Roderick really think Bran was her and Danny's son? And even then...did he really hate her so much that he'd kill an innocent babe? All to get back at them? Deep down...she hated Roderick. How could he kill an innocent child? Their innocent baby! How could he?

Lilith broke into more tears, this time screaming out in anger. Her anger began to build into bitterness. Now she wanted to kill Roderick. The anger and bitterness boiled in the pit of her stomach. It almost made her heave.

"More bloody crying?" Danny picked up Lilith and threw her on the ground. He began to tear at her clothing as she tried to fight him off. "I'm going tae finally have whit I want."

The weight of his body was suffocating. She was so exhausted from all the crying. She couldn't think and started to black out. All of a sudden, the weight was lifted. Lilith vaguely remembered seeing a face over hers. He was smiling down at her, saying everything was going to be alright.

"William!" Danny hissed. Before Danny could move, William's hand was through his chest.

William leaned in close to whisper in Danny's ear. "You didn't tell me how beautiful Lilith is. I think I'll keep her for myself. I should thank you for all the help you provided, as obnoxious as you were in the past two years."

Closing his hand around Danny's heart and crushing it, Danny turned into a pile of dust and bones at William's feet. Then William walked to Lilith and touched her face gently.

"Everything will be alright, sweet. You'll be safe with me." He was captivated with her beauty. And a part of him wanted her to want him. First, he'd have to gain her trust. And what better way to do that than being her savior? Picking her up, he held her delicately. "Hush now. Sleep. I'll take care of you."

Lilith didn't trust the man. But she felt safer with him than with Danny. That wasn't saying much, but at the moment she was too tired to complain. His words whispered through her mind. Sleep now. Her eyelids felt too heavy to keep open any longer. As she fell asleep, he carried her elsewhere.

aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers
12