Blood Moon Ch. 03

Story Info
Much of the same and a possiable heated moment.
2.2k words
4.61
27.9k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syra remained silent as she listened to Dan, Dominic and the Vampire Council speak. Her brain was in shock from what they were saying. They wanted her to enter the Vampiric Court, to take her place among her own kind. They had already agreed that she would have to work here while she was there, but apparently the work could just be sent to her via monitor conferences. Dan was agreeing with what was being said, confirming Syra's thought that he already knew about this. She wasn't sure what to make of this, Dominic was going to, then again of course he would, and he was a damn prince.

Syra hadn't figured out how to take that news yet. The man that she had known since she had came here, the man she desired above all others, was also one of the highest ranking members in the vampire society, someone she should fear. She couldn't understand why she had never noticed before, her only excuse being that he had shielded his energy level from her. She felt stupid and unsure how to act now; they could not continue as they had, it would show disrespect to him for her to argue and challenge him. It would also be wrong to fight every female he was with, as a prince he had the right to choose as he wished, even if it was not her.

"Does this all sound okay to you Syra?" Dan asked her

Syra looked at Dan, for the first time emotions shinning in her eyes, tears running down her cheeks.

"You have already decided on my fate without me knowing. You know full well that I cannot go against the Council of Vampires, so why ask if it is okay now?" She asked betrayal and sarcasm dripping from her tone.

"He did not mean to hurt you Syra. All of us believe it is time for you to take your place among your kind. Living forever with mortals will do you no good if you don't know the ways of vampires." Dominic stated softly

Syra's eyes flashed to him, anger coming before she could put her shields up, the room now swirling with the scent of cinnamon.

"I will do as I have been told Prince Dominic."

Syra used the title as a weapon, a way to force herself to control herself and not attack the man in front of her. She didn't know why she felt like he had betrayed her, but she did.

"I will go pack my belongings and be ready in an hour. Is that expectable?" She asked

The men around the table nodded and Syra stood up and headed to the door, which opened for her quickly by Lucian. She looked up at him quizzically.

"I would be honored to help you pack your things if you don't mind having me along." He said his voice gentle and persuasive

"I would be honored if you would do so." She said

Dominic stood up quickly as Lucian and Syra walked from the room, but a hand landed on his arm holding him back. He turned to see another of his brothers, Dante, looking at him with a smile in his eyes.

"If I didn't know how much you disliked 'made' vampires, I would think that you wanted to protect her from Lucian's possible advances."

"She is my co-worker; of course I am going to protect her. Lucian is twice her size and five times her power level." Dominic said quickly

"Dominic, she is also a vampire, I am sure she can protect herself, especially if you have been training her." Dante said

"I haven't been training her at all. I haven't been able to get close to her; every time I try she either wants to fight me or runs off."

Dante looked at his brother and shook his head sadly.

"You realize she cares for you right?"

"It doesn't matter wither she does or not, she is not a born vampire, and she is too emotional. I could never go for someone like her, especially since she is a virgin." Dominic said in a growling tone

"Dominic, when are you going to let the past go? I don't think this is a woman who is easily pushed away, but I have a feeling if you sucked you would never be able to get her back." Dante replied

"I simply don't want her; the past has nothing to do with that. She is worth my time."

Syra walked quickly to her room, oblivious to the conversation that swirling about her downstairs. Lucian kept pace with her easily shooting looks at her from the corner of his eye. She was truly a beautiful woman, yet she didn't seem to notice. From what memories and thoughts he could catch from her, she didn't really see herself the same as other woman. He caught what other people thought of her from their minds, they thought her cold, unfeeling, and ice princess. Many men thought it would be good to teach her a man's body, some hated her for denying them, and the women hated her for her looks and the men's attention. He didn't agree with any of it. She wasn't cold, but instead seemed passionate and vibrant; she just needed the right man to open her up. He hoped it would be Dominic, but if he wouldn't do it willingly, Lucian would force his hand.

"You have known Dominic since you came her correct?" Lucian asked

"Yes."

"How did you not know that he was a prince?"

"He must have hidden his energy from me. Now I feel stupid for thinking that I could capture his attention. He must be used to woman so much better looking and sophisticated." Syra said

"Do you like my brother?" Lucian asked

"I don't think that matters."

With that Syra pulled open her door and walked into her room. Lucian's eyes widen as he saw where she had been living and felt anger slid throw him. The room was hardly more then a closet, a cot and several boxes were all that fit in there. A tiny window over looked the street below and it was nailed shut. Lucian had seen other rooms, all of them twice the size of this one and much better looking. He wondered if Dominic had ever been here and decided to ask.

-Dominic, have you ever entered Syra's room?-

-No why? - Dominic reply back

Lucian sent images of Syra's room to his brother and almost laughed at the growl that came to his mind.

-Don't do anything to her. Better yet get out of her room! -- Dominic demanded

Lucian just smiled and watched Syra move around going through boxes picking out certain things and throwing them on the cot. Dominic might want him to leave, but he would see if Syra felt the same why. Walking up behind the young woman he ran his hand over her gently over her back and smiled when she whirled around.

"What are you doing Prince Lucian?" She asked

"What do you think I am doing?"

Syra looked at him and pulled away when his hand touched her face. She felt a jolt run through her body when he cupped the back of her neck in his hand and she tried to pull away. She stared at him as his head started to lower to her's and slammed her hands onto is chest, sending him flying into the wall.

"I mean no disrespect Prince Lucian, but I do not want you to touch me like that." She said looking at him

Lucian stood up and dusted himself off and smiled at her gently.

"That is fine Syra; I just wanted to see where your head was. Finish packing, I will wait downstairs with my brothers."

Lucian turned and left, heading back down the stairs laughing to himself. This was defiantly going to be fun, watching Dominic try and fight this woman.

Twenty minutes later Syra was back downstairs holding a duffle bag and a small backpack. She had changed into a pair of leather pants and a corset, her trench coat swinging around her combat boots. Her ready hair was pulled into a high ponytail and wrapped around itself to make a bun. Dominic stared at her for a moment then at her bags.

"You could have brought more things you know." He said

"I didn't have anything else to bring. I didn't want to bring any work things so this is what I own." Syra said shrugging off his comment

"Where does all your money go?!" Dominic asked in shock

"I have been saving it, not that I really get much."

Dominic looked over at Dan who at the moment was not looking very comfortable. Shaking his head Dominic looked over at Lucian.

"Is the car ready yet?" He asked

Lucian nodded and Dominic grabbed Syra's bags carrying them outside and setting them in the trunk. He turned back to her, and held the door open.

"We have a five hour ride. Lucian will be in the other car; we will be riding in this one." Dominic said

Syra nodded her head and slipped into the car, sitting with her back facing the driver leaving the other seat for Dominic. She couldn't sit next to him; she was worried that if she did she might do something that she would get into trouble. Leaning back against the seat she closed her eyes as Dominic slid into the car and closed the door.

"Take us to the Hall." Dominic said to the driver pulling the curtains closed on all the windows.

Syra kept her eyes closed as she felt his arm brush against her when he closed the curtain behind her head and she had to suppress her shudder of excitement. Dominic looked at Syra when he felt her tremble and saw the flush that had crept into her cheeks. He wondered if she why looked that way, vampires could not get sick, yet her skin was red and she looked like she was in pain. He rested a hand on her cheek and she jerked.

Syra's eyes flew open and she looked at Dominic, trying to force her body under control, yet the smell of honey started to seep from her pours and fill the back of the car. She saw Dominic's eyes widen and she closed her eyes and scooted into the corner of her seat, getting as far from him as she could. She felt like she was on fire from that simple touch, her body seemed like it was throbbing and tingling. She knew from what happened before that Dominic did not want her, but that didn't seem to stop her body from wanting him.

Dominic moved closer to Syra ad she quickly drew her legs close to her chest hiding her face in her knees.

"Please don't touch me Prince Dominic. I won't be able to control myself if you do." She said her voice a bit shaky

Dominic looked at her and inhaled deeply.

"Why do you smell of honey so quickly?" He asked

"I...I am in heat."

Syra could feel her face turn even redder and buried it deeper in her knees, she had never wanted to tell him that, but now that it was out she couldn't take it back.

"You are saying that any man would do for now right? I can get Lucian in here if you need release."

Hearing those words Syra growled low in her throat and moving quickly slammed Dominic down on the seat, her mouth covering his. Dominic lay stunned for a moment then pushed her away to look into her green and gold eyes.

"Do not do that again Syramalik...or things will end badly for you." He growled

Syra looked at him, her head tilted to the side and smiled darkly.

"Then please do not come near me Prince Dominic." She said throwing his title out as if it was a curse

Dominic felt his control snap and he pinned her against the seat, his tongue thrusting into her mouth. The way she used his title angered him, he didn't want her to call him prince. Syra moaned as she kissed him back, arching as his hands run under her shirt. She had dreamed of this for so long and it finally seemed like it would happen, she was nervous yet excited. When she felt his hand cup her breast she pressed against him, her nails digging into his back.

A rumbling growl escaped him at the mix of pleasure and pain. He ran his mouth down her neck and nipped the vein gently; thriving in the moan of passion he pulled from her. He wanted to devour her, take her and own her. He squeezed the nipple gently and she cried out as she felt fluid leak from her neither regions.

"Dominic, please..." She moaned

The sound of his name and her voice reminded Dominic of who this was and he sat back quickly moving to the other end of the car. Syra looked at him as the pleasure stopped leaving her cold.

"I am not doing this with you Syra. Stay where you are and be silent until we arrive at the Hall."

Syra didn't disobey but closed her eyes wondering what she had done. Dominic spent the rest of the trip yelling at himself for letting his control slip, neither looked at the other, both waiting to arrive at their destination.